Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,253 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:31 AM

Dino Melaye Celebrates Birthday With Kids At An IDP Camp (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye Celebrates Birthday With Kids At An IDP Camp (Photos) (19208 Views)

Dino Melaye Celebrates The Obituary Of ‘Made-In-Taiwan’ Recall Exercise / Dino Melaye Celebrates His Birthday At COZA Church (Photos) / Soldier Gives Children Gift At An IDP Camp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dino Melaye Celebrates Birthday With Kids At An IDP Camp (Photos) by Nobody: 3:00am On Jan 08, 2016
Below are pictures of Senator Dino Melaye celebrating his birthday with kids at an IDP camp. The recently coronated balogun of Odo Ape Bunu also shared books with the kids as he read some pages with them. A cow and other gifts were given to the kids to put smiles on their faces.

www.lifestyletonight..co.ke/2016/01/senator-dino-melaye-celebrates-his.html?m=1

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Celebrates Birthday With Kids At An IDP Camp (Photos) by Nobody: 3:01am On Jan 08, 2016
More photos:

Re: Dino Melaye Celebrates Birthday With Kids At An IDP Camp (Photos) by mhiztess(f): 3:37am On Jan 08, 2016
Ok
Re: Dino Melaye Celebrates Birthday With Kids At An IDP Camp (Photos) by ORACLE1975(m): 3:59am On Jan 08, 2016
Make him go low
Re: Dino Melaye Celebrates Birthday With Kids At An IDP Camp (Photos) by Vicadonis(m): 4:38am On Jan 08, 2016
The real party will be in Dubai. Trust Dino

40 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Celebrates Birthday With Kids At An IDP Camp (Photos) by LoveMachine(m): 4:41am On Jan 08, 2016
This is decent.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye Celebrates Birthday With Kids At An IDP Camp (Photos) by Frankiss44(m): 5:25am On Jan 08, 2016
Naija Politicians though... Publicity Stunt..

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye Celebrates Birthday With Kids At An IDP Camp (Photos) by skelewu404(m): 6:47am On Jan 08, 2016
I see
Booking space like never before
Hitting front page like there is no tomorrow
Re: Dino Melaye Celebrates Birthday With Kids At An IDP Camp (Photos) by omenka(m): 7:02am On Jan 08, 2016
Very kind of him. We need more of this gesture from our moneybags.

3 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Celebrates Birthday With Kids At An IDP Camp (Photos) by WaffenSS(m): 7:21am On Jan 08, 2016
And this is one of the many reasons why I hate our "celebs".

They don't identify with a human cause and be seen playing the role model of human decency by at least visiting the IDP camps, orphanages, etc.

Rather, it's baby mama drama, obscenely displaying their baubles, ego trips, display of fake wealth etc.

When a famous person identifies with genuine cases of the human condition, it bolsters their images more than the latest instagram showing off yet one more new car acquisition.

Even the business companies are not exempt in their wanton abandonment of their corporate social responsibility. Instead of promoting themselves by publicly assisting IDPs, they'd rather spend hundreds of millions giving out cars to the lazy "celebs", thus enabling their ego and show-offiness.

Smh undecided

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye Celebrates Birthday With Kids At An IDP Camp (Photos) by BigBizzy(m): 7:26am On Jan 08, 2016
Activities... The real party na for somewhere cozy
Re: Dino Melaye Celebrates Birthday With Kids At An IDP Camp (Photos) by Nobody: 7:39am On Jan 08, 2016
WaffenSS:
And this is one of the many reasons why I hate our "celebs".

They don't identify with a human cause and be seen playing the role model of human decency by at least visiting the IDP camps, orphanages, etc.

Rather, it's baby mama drama, obscenely displaying their baubles, ego trips, display of fake wealth etc.

When a famous person identifies with genuine cases of the human condition, it bolsters their images more than the latest instagram showing off yet one more new car acquisition.

Even the business companies are not exempt in their wanton abandonment of their corporate social responsibility. Instead of promoting themselves by publicly assisting IDPs, they'd rather spend hundreds of millions giving out cars to the lazy "celebs", thus enabling their ego and show-offiness.

Smh undecided
you made a good contribution with this post of yours. I've always thought about writing a blog article on the issue. Imagine Glo picking up wizkid for an endorsement deal even before MTN were through with him. All our corporate companies do these days is to dash these celebs 100s of millions just for their faces to appear on recharge cards and billboards.

Imagine the kind of transformation that amount can bring to some kids at an IDP camp. Putting their faces on recharge cards and billboards can help remind other Nigerians of their duty to humanity.

So sad that they prefer giving that money to arrogant kids who flaunt it like irresponsible people.

I don't like dino melaye but I admire what he did. If everyday is like that for those kids, they will grow up not remembering the horrors boko haram inflicted on them.

15 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Celebrates Birthday With Kids At An IDP Camp (Photos) by WaffenSS(m): 9:38am On Jan 08, 2016
bloodyBLOGGER:
you made a good contribution with this post of yours. I've always thought about writing a blog article on the issue. Imagine Glo picking up wizkid for an endorsement deal even before MTN were through with him. All our corporate companies do these days is to dash these celebs 100s of millions just for their faces to appear on recharge cards and billboards.

Imagine the kind of transformation that amount can bring to some kids at an IDP camp. Putting their faces on recharge cards and billboards can help remind other Nigerians of their duty to humanity.

So sad that they prefer giving that money to arrogant kids who flaunt it like irresponsible people.

I don't like dino melaye but I admire what he did. If everyday is like that for those kids, they will grow up not remembering the horrors boko haram inflicted on them.

Absolutely true. Please blog it.

I'm subscribing to your blog.

3 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Celebrates Birthday With Kids At An IDP Camp (Photos) by looseweight: 10:15am On Jan 08, 2016
Okkk
Re: Dino Melaye Celebrates Birthday With Kids At An IDP Camp (Photos) by CR77(f): 10:15am On Jan 08, 2016
ORACLE1975:
Make him go low
WHY
Re: Dino Melaye Celebrates Birthday With Kids At An IDP Camp (Photos) by Doskit(m): 10:15am On Jan 08, 2016
Hmmnnn
Re: Dino Melaye Celebrates Birthday With Kids At An IDP Camp (Photos) by Sijo01(f): 10:15am On Jan 08, 2016
Good,. Dude is learning fast since Sahara reporters taught him some manners. If it was before, he would have celebrated his birthday lavishly abroad or on his yacht at the middle of the sea.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Celebrates Birthday With Kids At An IDP Camp (Photos) by Nobody: 10:15am On Jan 08, 2016
So D's one con be wetin na.....
Na cake be dem problem or make una carry dem comot for that place and reallocate a life to them
Imagine those guys be like... D's na cake or book?
Re: Dino Melaye Celebrates Birthday With Kids At An IDP Camp (Photos) by allanphash7(m): 10:15am On Jan 08, 2016
Nice one but i still expect more of this

HBD senator baba jayejaye
Re: Dino Melaye Celebrates Birthday With Kids At An IDP Camp (Photos) by GraceBestowed(f): 10:15am On Jan 08, 2016
Thoughtful!
Re: Dino Melaye Celebrates Birthday With Kids At An IDP Camp (Photos) by sammyj: 10:16am On Jan 08, 2016
This is good but must he include his image on the cake
Re: Dino Melaye Celebrates Birthday With Kids At An IDP Camp (Photos) by Nobody: 10:16am On Jan 08, 2016
K
Re: Dino Melaye Celebrates Birthday With Kids At An IDP Camp (Photos) by Dyt(f): 10:17am On Jan 08, 2016
Where can I get or reach Dino Melaye
Deep sigh
Re: Dino Melaye Celebrates Birthday With Kids At An IDP Camp (Photos) by kalusky02(m): 10:17am On Jan 08, 2016
That is a good one from Dino
Re: Dino Melaye Celebrates Birthday With Kids At An IDP Camp (Photos) by connectikut89(m): 10:18am On Jan 08, 2016
In one word: show-off undecided
Re: Dino Melaye Celebrates Birthday With Kids At An IDP Camp (Photos) by millhouse: 10:19am On Jan 08, 2016
Vicadonis:
The real party will be in Dubai. Trust Dino
i tell u ...wif all 'em bikini things
Re: Dino Melaye Celebrates Birthday With Kids At An IDP Camp (Photos) by psyqs(m): 10:19am On Jan 08, 2016
cheesy
Re: Dino Melaye Celebrates Birthday With Kids At An IDP Camp (Photos) by fpeter(f): 10:20am On Jan 08, 2016
who do they always give out indomie??
Re: Dino Melaye Celebrates Birthday With Kids At An IDP Camp (Photos) by crestedaguiyi: 10:21am On Jan 08, 2016
the chief wife beater grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Celebrates Birthday With Kids At An IDP Camp (Photos) by kennyman2000(m): 10:22am On Jan 08, 2016
Nice one..

You may be interested in this deal.. Check it out.. https://www.nairaland.com/2822939/winner-member-could-make-money

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ibrahim Shema Blasts EFCC For Declaring Him Wanted / —david Mark's Daughter Reveals Why She Dumped PDP / An Open Letter To President Goodluck Jonathan By Chief Timipre Sylva

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.