Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,167 members, 7,821,956 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:49 PM

Dino Melaye Celebrates Birthday With Kids At An IDP Camp (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye Celebrates Birthday With Kids At An IDP Camp (Photos) (19220 Views)

Dino Melaye Celebrates The Obituary Of ‘Made-In-Taiwan’ Recall Exercise / Dino Melaye Celebrates His Birthday At COZA Church (Photos) / Soldier Gives Children Gift At An IDP Camp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dino Melaye Celebrates Birthday With Kids At An IDP Camp (Photos) by WaffenSS(m): 2:26pm On Mar 09, 2016
MIKOLOWISKA:
I pay for my shit.only jobless have time to be looking for cheats. baba God thank you for lifting me from bondage of poverty.don't worry your time will come.

the fact that you're aware a cheat exists and i dont says a lot about you.
Re: Dino Melaye Celebrates Birthday With Kids At An IDP Camp (Photos) by MIKOLOWISKA: 4:42pm On Mar 10, 2016
WaffenSS:

the fact that you're aware a cheat exists and i dont says a lot about you.
haha after confessing. you're funny. very very funny.not too bright but very very funny
Re: Dino Melaye Celebrates Birthday With Kids At An IDP Camp (Photos) by WaffenSS(m): 6:04pm On Mar 13, 2016
MIKOLOWISKA:
haha after confessing. you're funny. very very funny.not too bright but very very funny

you simple sonofabiitch...

i said your entire monthly data allocation is my daily usage....

how does that translate to cheats?

pr1ck
Re: Dino Melaye Celebrates Birthday With Kids At An IDP Camp (Photos) by MIKOLOWISKA: 7:50pm On Mar 13, 2016
WaffenSS:

you simple sonofabiitch...

i said your entire monthly data allocation is my daily usage....

how does that translate to cheats?

pr1ck
Hahahahahahaha e pain am. who's the simpleton now

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Magnus Abe Shows Dancing Steps During APC Campaign (Photos) / Keyamo: In Areas Buhari's Government Did Well, Tinubu Will Continue / Ibrahim Shema Blasts EFCC For Declaring Him Wanted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.