Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,171 members, 7,860,195 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:38 AM

Christianity And Self - Defence - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Christianity And Self - Defence (634 Views)

Killing In Self-defence Is It A Sin Before God? / Story of Cain And Abel Another Myth from Islam Christianity and other religions / Similarities And Differences Between Christianity And Islam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Christianity And Self - Defence by saintade01(m): 8:58am On Jun 17, 2009
BEING A TRUE CHRISTIAN I MEAN A TRUE BELEIVER WHO WILL DO EXACTLY AND MORE THAN WHAT JESUS HAS DONE (AS HE HAS PROMISED), IS SELF DEFENCE A THING YOU CONSIDER AS YOU LIVE YOUR LIFE DAILY? OR DEPEND TOTALLY ON GOD AS HE HAS PROMISED US TOTAL PROTECTION IN EVERYWAYS ? I MEAN JESUS CHRIST NEVER DID IN WHICH HE REBUKE PETER FOR IT WHEN HE WAS ABOUT TO BE ARRESTED. THIS WORLD IS BECOMING UNSAFE DAY BY DAY REMEMBER?

FELLOW CHRISTAIN WHAT DO YOU THINK smiley
Re: Christianity And Self - Defence by chinedumo(m): 6:15pm On Apr 09, 2010
when one takes protective and preventive measures it is a form of self defence. use of social security like police guards and excort. burglary proofs. fire and burglary alarms. vigilanty dues for neighbourhood security. There is a difference when one is being persecuted for his faith and when one is forestalling attack by armed robbers and mongers. which do u mean?
Re: Christianity And Self - Defence by chinedumo(m): 6:25pm On Apr 09, 2010
there was no point for peter to resist. Christ could defend himself. He earlier said to peter., dont u think that i coulkd presenly ask my father and he will give me more than 12 legions of angels. The deciding factor is what is the will of god for you. love ur enemies if they smite u one on check show them the other by doing so u become sons like ur father in heaven. Vengance is mine i will repay says the LORD. God is able to protect his own that is why he warn touch not my anointed and do my prophets no harm. to be on the safe side ensure dat u are a prophet of the most high God(the christian God) and make sure he has commissioned u for his work i.e u are actively involved in kingdom bussiness that is the aim of the anointing. only then areu entitled to God's protection

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Muslims Persecute And Kill People Who Convert To Other Religions? / Moderator Lets Compromise / Pray For Nigeria Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.