Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,185 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:23 AM

Man Campaigns Against Corruption In Kano Streets (Photo) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Man Campaigns Against Corruption In Kano Streets (Photo) (23268 Views)

Neither Senate Nor DSS Can Stop My Fight Against Corruption — Magu / This Picture Says A Lot About Buhari's Fight Against Corruption / Dokpesi: Money I Received Was For Publicity And Media In Political Campaigns (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Campaigns Against Corruption In Kano Streets (Photo) by Descartes: 5:15pm On Jan 08, 2016
Another propaganda from paid agents
Re: Man Campaigns Against Corruption In Kano Streets (Photo) by sweetgala(m): 5:26pm On Jan 08, 2016
UrennaNkoli:

Seriously you see the American police NYPD or LAPD for example, they carry simple small pistols and execute very operation they embark on successfully. The Nigerian police on the other hand stress themselves with heavy assault rifles and AK's and still fail on every operation they go for. Shameless folks.

The NYPD have rapid response squads with the kind of weaponry that our Army in sambisa would be jealous of. The American police has long been militarized.

Most everyday gun crimes in NY, LA and many parts of america are committed using hand pistols, glock, S&W being the most common , so the average police officer can do much with a pistol given most confrontations that may require seeing your weapon is within pisyon range 1-50 meters

Most police cruisers have a shotgun in the trunk and many now have a squad automatic weapon, usually the M4A2 or HK416 so it's all a relative matter
Re: Man Campaigns Against Corruption In Kano Streets (Photo) by tigermanneed: 5:39pm On Jan 08, 2016
I wounded what east could have look with out north.Thes people has cost us much with out contributing any thing to national development. look at billions budgeted for their war and another billions to rebuild the north east for self inflict injuries now daduki has cost us another billions, ibb, abacha, abdusalami, that stone billions of dolls these are the cost of staying with north.underdevelopmen

1 Like

Re: Man Campaigns Against Corruption In Kano Streets (Photo) by zanga420: 6:06pm On Jan 08, 2016
wachakuta:
If 1 person per state should do dis, we will ve 37 Nigerians support d anti-corruption crussade!

Now Imagine of a Thousand people per state stand up and join dis, how many Nigerians r we going to ve??
very creative act from d guy. But unfortunately corruption reigns in anti corruption. Eg efcc, from ribadu to lamorde. I remember in 2006 somebody complained how he was forced to sign out 2 of his houses to quash his corruption case.
I'm still optimistic in nigeria getting better sha. But d mindsets u see leaves much to be desired.
Re: Man Campaigns Against Corruption In Kano Streets (Photo) by northvietnam(m): 6:24pm On Jan 08, 2016
PassingShot:
Impressed. The fight against corruption starts with us individually.

you ate really living up to your Job honestly....

Lia Muhammad, E chapter..
Re: Man Campaigns Against Corruption In Kano Streets (Photo) by okey559(m): 6:48pm On Jan 08, 2016
wachakuta:
If 1 person per state should do dis, we will ve 37 Nigerians support d anti-corruption crussade!

Now Imagine of a Thousand people per state stand up and join dis, how many Nigerians r we going to ve??
Og stop writing and start it in your own state or are you typing from egypt?
Be among the first people that will start it in your own state. This guy is one of those individual looking for a way to get holed of their own national cake.
Re: Man Campaigns Against Corruption In Kano Streets (Photo) by Spybradd: 7:46pm On Jan 08, 2016
Ecoterrorism:
He should help us to remind Kwankwaso to return his loot that Ganduje alleged he stole. All this new buhari zealots and trekkers waiting for their 5k stipend

he shud also remind that solid structured face of an oby ezekweSILLY to get her "bring back our girls" arsse and campaigns back to the streets..yep
Re: Man Campaigns Against Corruption In Kano Streets (Photo) by donbabajeff(m): 8:37pm On Jan 08, 2016
[i][/i]In the last election people trekked from diverse locations to the other and it resulted into something good,hopefully this might rock tooIn the last election people trekked from diverse locations to the other and it resulted into something good,hopefully this might rock tooIn the last election people trekked from diverse locations to the other and it resulted into something good,hopefully this might rock too

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Eight Discos Turns Down 1,337MWH From TCN Despite Erratic Supply To Consumers / Photos From Rotimi Amaechi's 54th Birthday Party / Sunday Igboho Terror Linkage: Malami Should Be Selling 'Recharge Card'- Adeyanju

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.