Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,945 members, 7,810,619 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:11 PM

Toke Makinwa Returns To Her Husband Quietly; Shows Off Her Wedding Ring - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toke Makinwa Returns To Her Husband Quietly; Shows Off Her Wedding Ring (27608 Views)

Korede Bello Leaves Mavin Records Quietly? / Tee Billz Returns To Social Media Quietly / Di'ja Flashes Her Baby And Wedding Ring In New Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Toke Makinwa Returns To Her Husband Quietly; Shows Off Her Wedding Ring by redcliff: 12:10pm On Jan 08, 2016
gistmeloveblog:
As married lady, if you listen to another lady tell you to leave your husband because he had another woman in a world where men used to have up to 10 wives, then be ready to be sorry for yourself. You know why? That same lady would not leave her husband when same thing happen to her. Go figure...

.the Calabar girl drama was just a storm in a tea cup and it's all cool with Toke and Maje Ayida.

- See more at: http://www.gistmelove..com/2016/01/toke-makinwa-returns-to-her-husband.html

cc: lalasticlala, ishilove, ijebabe

RIP english.. bloggers indeed.. lmao!
Re: Toke Makinwa Returns To Her Husband Quietly; Shows Off Her Wedding Ring by westlius(m): 12:10pm On Jan 08, 2016
Wat u mean now is fun 4 men to cheat and women should smile and hug dem while cheatin

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa Returns To Her Husband Quietly; Shows Off Her Wedding Ring by itstpia8: 12:10pm On Jan 08, 2016
KanwuliaJara:
Watch the "miserable" ladies of the world condemn her on NL for starters.

DIEvorce na waste of time ke! cheesy

What's your own sweetie.

Does anyone prevent you from airing opinions when you feel like?

I wonder why you did not see the thread before I posted on it.
Re: Toke Makinwa Returns To Her Husband Quietly; Shows Off Her Wedding Ring by cruzita(f): 12:15pm On Jan 08, 2016
Lilimax:
So true!
I still maintain that only a foolish girl will divorce her husband because he cheated on her embarassed
what if the woman cheated on him what will u say?

5 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa Returns To Her Husband Quietly; Shows Off Her Wedding Ring by gistmeloveblog: 12:15pm On Jan 08, 2016
redcliff:

RIP english.. bloggers indeed.. lmao!

mr scholar.. Weldone oo...
With that R.I.P english.. Google still dey pay...

So u can go and hang transformation
Re: Toke Makinwa Returns To Her Husband Quietly; Shows Off Her Wedding Ring by harbeedaymee(f): 12:16pm On Jan 08, 2016
I wonder how some ladies cope with those "claws" on their fingers. Jeez! How do they even clean up?

2 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa Returns To Her Husband Quietly; Shows Off Her Wedding Ring by Mufasa27(m): 12:17pm On Jan 08, 2016
Lattop:
Leaving a guy because he cheated on u is just like leaving a country because of the rain: it rains evrywhere

Wise words
Re: Toke Makinwa Returns To Her Husband Quietly; Shows Off Her Wedding Ring by KanwuliaJara: 12:18pm On Jan 08, 2016
itstpia8:

What's your own sweetie.

Does anyone prevent you from airing opinions when you feel like?

I wonder why you did not see the thread before I posted on it.

Na wetin I dey fain for ya thread? undecided
Re: Toke Makinwa Returns To Her Husband Quietly; Shows Off Her Wedding Ring by cruzita(f): 12:19pm On Jan 08, 2016
I'm sure if it were to be the woman dat cheated ,u guys will be here calling her unfaithful LovePeddler,olosho etc. now dat its the man ,u guys are talking as if he deserves an award for what he did.no married man or woman has the right to cheat on his or her partner once he or she is legally married because what is good for the goose is equally good for the gander

8 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa Returns To Her Husband Quietly; Shows Off Her Wedding Ring by cruzita(f): 12:22pm On Jan 08, 2016
Lattop:
Leaving a guy because he cheated on u is just like leaving a country because of the rain: it rains evrywhere

in other words,men are free to cheat right?and he deserves an award abi?remember what is good for the goose is equally good for the gander.

5 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa Returns To Her Husband Quietly; Shows Off Her Wedding Ring by redcliff: 12:23pm On Jan 08, 2016
gistmeloveblog:

mr scholar.. Weldone oo...
With that R.I.P english.. Google still dey pay...

So u can go and hang transformation

RIP english again... grin cheesy grin
Re: Toke Makinwa Returns To Her Husband Quietly; Shows Off Her Wedding Ring by itstpia8: 12:26pm On Jan 08, 2016
KanwuliaJara:

Na wetin I dey fain for my thread? undecided
Re: Toke Makinwa Returns To Her Husband Quietly; Shows Off Her Wedding Ring by Nobody: 12:32pm On Jan 08, 2016
Lilimax:
A wise woman will never discuss any private issue she has with her husband with her friends.
Never allow the fourth person in your marriage embarassed.
Three people are recommended for a successful and fruitful marriage; God, you and your hubby smiley
really? how abt ur pastor or priest being the fourth Man :-
Re: Toke Makinwa Returns To Her Husband Quietly; Shows Off Her Wedding Ring by bidemi12(m): 12:33pm On Jan 08, 2016
Lilimax:
So true!
I still maintain that only a foolish girl will divorce her husband because he cheated on her embarassed

This is what my professor friend calls 'suffer mentality'. Any man or woman who's been cheated on should divorce that spouse ASAP. The only reason Nigerian women take it is because of poverty and the unknown future. Try that shiit in a normal society, and that man or woman will be paying a heavy price for it.

8 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa Returns To Her Husband Quietly; Shows Off Her Wedding Ring by Genycharl(f): 12:34pm On Jan 08, 2016
[quote author=dacovajnr post=41771657]She get choice? undecidedShe knew she's not getting any younger and Nobody is willing to approach her knowing Maje haff used his Huge tool to widen n slack the area..who wan wear slack cloth undecided[/quote

SEE THIS IDIOT
Re: Toke Makinwa Returns To Her Husband Quietly; Shows Off Her Wedding Ring by domido(m): 12:38pm On Jan 08, 2016
Babe don realise say boyfriend and girlfriend different from Marriage.
Re: Toke Makinwa Returns To Her Husband Quietly; Shows Off Her Wedding Ring by Nobody: 12:39pm On Jan 08, 2016
Those nails shocked
Re: Toke Makinwa Returns To Her Husband Quietly; Shows Off Her Wedding Ring by ednut1(m): 12:39pm On Jan 08, 2016
be like say she no fit born ojare, and d husband wise up
Re: Toke Makinwa Returns To Her Husband Quietly; Shows Off Her Wedding Ring by Nobody: 12:39pm On Jan 08, 2016
[quote author=Genycharl post=41777606][/quote]
How do u know its huge , u sure u never u know grin
Re: Toke Makinwa Returns To Her Husband Quietly; Shows Off Her Wedding Ring by Lilimax(f): 12:41pm On Jan 08, 2016
Blyzz:
really? how abt ur pastor or priest being the fourth Man :-
You pastor or priest should bring the God side into it and anything contrary, run for your life embarassed
Re: Toke Makinwa Returns To Her Husband Quietly; Shows Off Her Wedding Ring by donsteady(m): 12:42pm On Jan 08, 2016
westlius:
Wat u mean now is fun 4 men to cheat and women should smile and hug dem while cheatin
No, he means no one is perfect
Re: Toke Makinwa Returns To Her Husband Quietly; Shows Off Her Wedding Ring by Nobody: 12:43pm On Jan 08, 2016
Lilimax:
You pastor or priest should bring the God side into it and anything contrary, run for your life embarassed
kk, crystal clear. i thought u mean the invisible God should be in between for counsel..
Re: Toke Makinwa Returns To Her Husband Quietly; Shows Off Her Wedding Ring by sisiclara: 12:44pm On Jan 08, 2016
Whatever rocks her boat!...they should just learn from d likes of Stephanie okereke or chioma..dey don't mix marriage n media.
Re: Toke Makinwa Returns To Her Husband Quietly; Shows Off Her Wedding Ring by Nobody: 12:51pm On Jan 08, 2016
...who said "a dog does'nt go back to it's vomit"?
Re: Toke Makinwa Returns To Her Husband Quietly; Shows Off Her Wedding Ring by busybeei5(f): 12:51pm On Jan 08, 2016
ednut1:
be like say she no fit born ojare, and d husband wise up
my daddy, tongue
Re: Toke Makinwa Returns To Her Husband Quietly; Shows Off Her Wedding Ring by itstpia8: 12:52pm On Jan 08, 2016
Re: Toke Makinwa Returns To Her Husband Quietly; Shows Off Her Wedding Ring by Jacko01: 12:53pm On Jan 08, 2016
Haha bet ur were not talkin lik dat before d expose..... Haha der is somein more dan money nigga is givin u hehe
Re: Toke Makinwa Returns To Her Husband Quietly; Shows Off Her Wedding Ring by Chinwem(f): 12:54pm On Jan 08, 2016
Happy for them cheesy
Next :baby on the way
Re: Toke Makinwa Returns To Her Husband Quietly; Shows Off Her Wedding Ring by seanaddy(m): 12:56pm On Jan 08, 2016
It's wrong to cheat on one's partner be it a serious relationship or marriage... But the worst of it is when it comes from the female side... Men are d most jealous in the relationship... But we just like to dey use maturity and forming carry am like say we no dey jealous...

Re: Toke Makinwa Returns To Her Husband Quietly; Shows Off Her Wedding Ring by Tinalex(f): 1:00pm On Jan 08, 2016
i dnt have to divorce my hubby cos he cheated; cos its no more a normal relationship thingy. Since i cn't bear it or condone it and he already apologized; all i gotta do is do mine too.....at least what he doesn't know cannot kill him. That way both we're both square and marriage continues lipsrsealed

3 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa Returns To Her Husband Quietly; Shows Off Her Wedding Ring by dacovajnr: 1:03pm On Jan 08, 2016
[quote author=Genycharl post=41777606][/quote]Who is this Idiota Quoting me? Nairaland is Big enough for you to contribute your own quota...Well can't blame you though afterall Guilty conscience fears accusation undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

‘Crown Of Clayʼ: MI Abaga And Vector End Beef, Announce Collaboration (Pix) / Toyin Lawani Shares Sexy New Photos / Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Her 38th Birthday Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.