Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,992 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:25 AM

Toke Makinwa Returns To Her Husband Quietly; Shows Off Her Wedding Ring - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toke Makinwa Returns To Her Husband Quietly; Shows Off Her Wedding Ring (27623 Views)

Korede Bello Leaves Mavin Records Quietly? / Tee Billz Returns To Social Media Quietly / Di'ja Flashes Her Baby And Wedding Ring In New Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Toke Makinwa Returns To Her Husband Quietly; Shows Off Her Wedding Ring by itstpia8: 10:40pm On Jan 08, 2016
Re: Toke Makinwa Returns To Her Husband Quietly; Shows Off Her Wedding Ring by MIKOLOWISKA: 3:37am On Jan 09, 2016
Deejavuu:

Really?

Remember it goes both ways, don't ever leave your wife if she ever cheats on you.

You cheat doesn't mean every guy out there cheat.
sorry love it doesn't go both ways. a man can always get another wife, a woman not so easy.
Re: Toke Makinwa Returns To Her Husband Quietly; Shows Off Her Wedding Ring by MIKOLOWISKA: 3:39am On Jan 09, 2016
stevecantrell:

Kicking a wife out because she cheated on you is like throwing away your fridge because of a bad smell: it smells everywhere.
Taa, a man can always get another woman, a woman will find it hard to get another husband. DickK yes, husband no.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toke Makinwa Returns To Her Husband Quietly; Shows Off Her Wedding Ring by MIKOLOWISKA: 3:41am On Jan 09, 2016
cruzita:
what if the woman cheated on him what will u say?
hope who she cheated with is willing to marry another man's leftovers
Re: Toke Makinwa Returns To Her Husband Quietly; Shows Off Her Wedding Ring by MIKOLOWISKA: 3:42am On Jan 09, 2016
cruzita:
I'm sure if it were to be the woman dat cheated ,u guys will be here calling her unfaithful LovePeddler,olosho etc. now dat its the man ,u guys are talking as if he deserves an award for what he did.no married man or woman has the right to cheat on his or her partner once he or she is legally married because what is good for the goose is equally good for the gander
it's a man's world
Re: Toke Makinwa Returns To Her Husband Quietly; Shows Off Her Wedding Ring by MIKOLOWISKA: 3:43am On Jan 09, 2016
cruzita:
in other words,men are free to cheat right?and he deserves an award abi?remember what is good for the goose is equally good for the gander.
the goose can always get another wife while nobody will marry old gander
Re: Toke Makinwa Returns To Her Husband Quietly; Shows Off Her Wedding Ring by MIKOLOWISKA: 3:45am On Jan 09, 2016
bidemi12:

This is what my professor friend calls 'suffer mentality'. Any man or woman who's been cheated on should divorce that spouse ASAP. The only reason Nigerian women take it is because of poverty and the unknown future. Try that shiit in a normal society, and that man or woman will be paying a heavy price for it.
define normal. a society where men kiss in public or where youth disrespect their elders.
one man's meat is another's otapiapia
Re: Toke Makinwa Returns To Her Husband Quietly; Shows Off Her Wedding Ring by MIKOLOWISKA: 3:46am On Jan 09, 2016
[quote author=Genycharl post=41777606][/quote]how is he an edeot
Re: Toke Makinwa Returns To Her Husband Quietly; Shows Off Her Wedding Ring by MIKOLOWISKA: 3:48am On Jan 09, 2016
fellis:

I agree.
I would go nuts if I am told to tolerate a cheating husband and do nothing.
To maintain my sanity I have to either cheat on him back or keep finding ways to hurt him on a daily basis.
I no sabi how to overlook wrongdoing.
this is how you check a cheating husband effectively
Re: Toke Makinwa Returns To Her Husband Quietly; Shows Off Her Wedding Ring by MIKOLOWISKA: 3:51am On Jan 09, 2016
Tequilah:

Hehehe.... it is comments like this, that give men the excuse to misbehave. cool Continue forgiving his philandering ways, and sticking to him like glue instead of getting him to seek help and change his ways. One day, such a man will infect his wife with an STD or with HIV. And people like you will still turn round to blame the wife!!
you don't get it. you don't need to forgive our philandering ways. we go'n do what we go'n do cos you have nowhere to go. women with options are never cheated on actually only women that can treat the man's eff up can do anything (divorce and collect half although our sanity prolly worth it than live with you shrews)
Re: Toke Makinwa Returns To Her Husband Quietly; Shows Off Her Wedding Ring by cruzita(f): 6:40am On Jan 09, 2016
MIKOLOWISKA:
it's a man's world
in true sense its not.real man don't cheat on their wife.this only happens in African countries becos no penalty is involved ,do this in developed countries and answer the law.this is why the level of feminist will continue to increase because some kids in adult form think its a mans world.

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa Returns To Her Husband Quietly; Shows Off Her Wedding Ring by cruzita(f): 6:45am On Jan 09, 2016
MIKOLOWISKA:
the goose can always get another wife while nobody will marry old gander
what about the old ganders getting married by young goose ,what do u have to say about that?listen its cos this is Africa ,try this in the USA and watch ur wife file for a divorce and u losing ur properties or even going to jail.its just dat Nigeria is a lawless country, or else u men won't allow ur loins to control u

2 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa Returns To Her Husband Quietly; Shows Off Her Wedding Ring by cruzita(f): 6:48am On Jan 09, 2016
MIKOLOWISKA:
Taa, a man can always get another woman, a woman will find it hard to get another husband. DickK yes, husband no.
says who?throw away a good woman and watch her get married before u will say jack.

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa Returns To Her Husband Quietly; Shows Off Her Wedding Ring by cruzita(f): 6:51am On Jan 09, 2016
MIKOLOWISKA:
hope who she cheated with is willing to marry another man's leftovers
and what makes u think the woman the man cheated with or intends to marry is not another Mans leftover?

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa Returns To Her Husband Quietly; Shows Off Her Wedding Ring by cruzita(f): 6:56am On Jan 09, 2016
MIKOLOWISKA:
sorry love it doesn't go both ways. a man can always get another wife, a woman not so easy.
if the woman is a good and decent woman ,my dear u are on your own because before u will turn ur back a real man has grabbed her.then u will know its not all about getting kitty-cats but getting a worthy one
Re: Toke Makinwa Returns To Her Husband Quietly; Shows Off Her Wedding Ring by Sgwash: 8:31am On Jan 09, 2016
KanwuliaJara:
Watch the "miserable" ladies of the world condemn her on NL for starters.

DIEvorce na waste of time ke! cheesy

Oh gal! You did the right thing o!
Ghyuss sidan dia je-je.
The NEXT man will be WORSE!!!!

Diarrrrrah WIVES, and diarrrrrrrah "LEWINSKYS"!

One the carry akamu born pikins, the other dey carry akamu for "blue dress" waka for road! grin
What's d difficulty in conveying your thoughts in a readable, understandable, and appreciative manner
Re: Toke Makinwa Returns To Her Husband Quietly; Shows Off Her Wedding Ring by Sgwash: 8:34am On Jan 09, 2016
redcliff:

RIP english.. bloggers indeed.. lmao!
LMFAO
Re: Toke Makinwa Returns To Her Husband Quietly; Shows Off Her Wedding Ring by Sgwash: 8:37am On Jan 09, 2016
R
Re: Toke Makinwa Returns To Her Husband Quietly; Shows Off Her Wedding Ring by Sgwash: 8:43am On Jan 09, 2016
redcliff:

RIP english again... grin cheesy grin
Lol... TRANSFORMATION I didn't see that coming...
Re: Toke Makinwa Returns To Her Husband Quietly; Shows Off Her Wedding Ring by Sgwash: 8:50am On Jan 09, 2016
dahaz:
Are you two related?
Lol... Guy!!!
Re: Toke Makinwa Returns To Her Husband Quietly; Shows Off Her Wedding Ring by Sgwash: 8:55am On Jan 09, 2016
ladycomfort:
. Condoning a cheating husband is part of being a wife material?
you Av seen it naa
Re: Toke Makinwa Returns To Her Husband Quietly; Shows Off Her Wedding Ring by redcliff: 9:17am On Jan 09, 2016
Sgwash:

LMFAO

These bloggers are the reason why we wish nta had their monopoly on journalism still. all in tge name of making money and becoming like Linda ikeji, every single person thinks that all there is to blogging is just having a website and posting all the trash they call news in it. No journalism background, no single ethics of the profession and professionalism and no intent of improving self..most of them are just anywhere belle face.

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa Returns To Her Husband Quietly; Shows Off Her Wedding Ring by Tequilah: 12:05pm On Jan 09, 2016
MIKOLOWISKA:
you don't get it. you don't need to forgive our philandering ways. we go'n do what we go'n do cos you have nowhere to go. women with options are never cheated on actually only women that can treat the man's eff up can do anything (divorce and collect half although our sanity prolly worth it than live with you shrews)

What did you just say here?? shocked "...we go'n do what we go'n do cos you have nowhere to go...." Let me laugh very well, first! cheesy if you believe a woman has nowhere to go, you are really deluding yourself.

A woman stays with a philandering man, just because she chooses to do so, or probably because her self-esteem is too low to make her believe she deserves better, and NOT because she has nowhere to go. Every woman has options. Whether she chooses to exercise those options, is another matter entirely.... undecided

cruzita:
what about the old ganders getting married by young goose ,what do u have to say about that?listen its cos this is Africa ,try this in the USA and watch ur wife file for a divorce and u losing ur properties or even going to jail.its just dat Nigeria is a lawless country, or else u men won't allow ur loins to control u

Na true word you talk, my broda! grin You even forgot to add that in the US, the man will be compelled to pay the woman alimony for life after the divorce, in addition to begging for visiting rights to see the children if the woman gains custody of the kids! I know a guy who travels 300 miles every other weekend just to see his kids for 2 hours in another state.

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa Returns To Her Husband Quietly; Shows Off Her Wedding Ring by bidemi12(m): 12:22pm On Jan 09, 2016
MIKOLOWISKA:
define normal. a society where men kiss in public or where youth disrespect their elders.
one man's meat is another's otapiapia

Lol. . .i'd rather live in that "abnormal" society where true freedom exists, than your "normal" society where everyone is shackled from birth. Where tomorrow, though not assured, is pre defined than where you don't know what the phuck is going to happen the next minute. And respect? i pity you. What condition has all your respect for you leaders put you in? They are raping you blind and you can't say anything because of respect. In normal societies, If you behave yourself they'll respect you. If you don't, they'll give you what you deserve.
Re: Toke Makinwa Returns To Her Husband Quietly; Shows Off Her Wedding Ring by KanwuliaJara: 3:43pm On Jan 09, 2016
Sgwash:

What's d difficulty in conveying your thoughts in a readable, understandable, and appreciative manner

Noticed and ignored! kiss

2 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa Returns To Her Husband Quietly; Shows Off Her Wedding Ring by MIKOLOWISKA: 1:13am On Jan 12, 2016
bidemi12:

Lol. . .i'd rather live in that "abnormal" society where true freedom exists, than your "normal" society where everyone is shackled from birth. Where tomorrow, though not assured, is pre defined than where you don't know what the phuck is going to happen the next minute. And respect? i pity you. What condition has all your respect for you leaders put you in? They are raping you blind and you can't say anything because of respect. In normal societies, If you behave yourself they'll respect you. If you don't, they'll give you what you deserve.
green card no cost, just $500K leave us with our shackles. I dunno where you grew up but I don't see any shackles but self inflicted shackle
this is one of the freest societies in the world. but if you've given up due to ignorance, well that's your kettle of fish
Re: Toke Makinwa Returns To Her Husband Quietly; Shows Off Her Wedding Ring by MIKOLOWISKA: 1:16am On Jan 12, 2016
Tequilah:

What did you just say here?? shocked "...we go'n do what we go'n do cos you have nowhere to go...." Let me laugh very well, first! cheesy if you believe a woman has nowhere to go, you are really deluding yourself.

A woman stays with a philandering man, just because she chooses to do so, or probably because her self-esteem is too low to make her believe she deserves better, and NOT because she has nowhere to go. Every woman has options. Whether she chooses to exercise those options, is another matter entirely.... undecided

Na true word you talk, my broda! grin You even forgot to add that in the US, the man will be compelled to pay the woman alimony for life after the divorce, in addition to begging for visiting rights to see the children if the woman gains custody of the kids! I know a guy who travels 300 miles every other weekend just to see his kids for 2 hours in another state.
road my post again. women who stay have nowhere to go either by choice or societal humiliation
this is not USA, shishi she no go collect. men can always remarry but women have fewer choices, it's just the way it is whether you laugh very well or not
Re: Toke Makinwa Returns To Her Husband Quietly; Shows Off Her Wedding Ring by bidemi12(m): 1:22am On Jan 12, 2016
MIKOLOWISKA:
green card no cost, just $500K leave us with our shackles. I dunno where you grew up but I don't see any shackles but self inflicted shackle
this is one of the freest societies in the world. but if you've given up due to ignorance, well that's your kettle of fish

Lol. . . suffer don dabaru this one mind completely. E no know the difference between suffer and enjoyment again. E don tey inside oppression so tey im mind de tell am say na freedom. Osanobua, i thank you ooooooooooo.
Re: Toke Makinwa Returns To Her Husband Quietly; Shows Off Her Wedding Ring by MIKOLOWISKA: 1:29am On Jan 12, 2016
cruzita:
if the woman is a good and decent woman ,my dear u are on your own because before u will turn ur back a real man has grabbed her.then u will know its not all about getting kitty-cats but getting a worthy one
how many are good and decent and will be attractive after borning pikin
Re: Toke Makinwa Returns To Her Husband Quietly; Shows Off Her Wedding Ring by MIKOLOWISKA: 1:34am On Jan 12, 2016
cruzita:
and what makes u think the woman the man cheated with or intends to marry is not another Mans leftover?
most cheating women are single and so not anyone's leftovers at least marriage wise.
Re: Toke Makinwa Returns To Her Husband Quietly; Shows Off Her Wedding Ring by MIKOLOWISKA: 1:49am On Jan 12, 2016
cruzita:
in true sense its not.real man don't cheat on their wife.this only happens in African countries becos no penalty is involved ,do this in developed countries and answer the law.this is why the level of feminist will continue to increase because some kids in adult form think its a mans world.
it is a man's world. not fair but it is what it is. this is not developed country so null and void. feminists will not have happy marriages, even in developed world, more feminists equals more divorce.
Re: Toke Makinwa Returns To Her Husband Quietly; Shows Off Her Wedding Ring by MIKOLOWISKA: 1:50am On Jan 12, 2016
cruzita:
as we no com de developed world nko.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tonto Dike And Son Celebrate Children's Day / Ciroc Confirms Partnership Deal With Tacha / 40,000 Fans Attend Concert By Olamide In Togo (Photo, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.