Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,337 members, 7,860,837 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:08 PM

Scents And Secrets Of Romance - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Scents And Secrets Of Romance (710 Views)

TOP 15 "Natural Beauty Goddess" Of Romance Section. ( THE DREAM Girls) / Tricks And Secrets That Will Make Him/her Fall In Love / Spouses And Secrets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Scents And Secrets Of Romance by IbileIfe: 9:46am On Jun 17, 2009
Do you know that romance has a scent? And there is a secret behind every scent of romance.

Scents have revealed the secrets of many cheating and unfaithful lovers.

Does your guy smell of another scent after the last time your were with him?
The scent of another woman?
Re: Scents And Secrets Of Romance by izeek(m): 9:54am On Jun 17, 2009
what if he works in a deodorant company?
Re: Scents And Secrets Of Romance by iice(f): 10:04am On Jun 17, 2009
Paranoid. . .
Re: Scents And Secrets Of Romance by biola44: 10:08am On Jun 17, 2009
izeek:

wink
Re: Scents And Secrets Of Romance by Gentlelady(f): 10:54am On Jun 17, 2009
You want to make love detectives out of us?  What if he hugged his mother, aunty, sister, friend, female colleagues etc?  Or if he helped pick up a damsel in problem? Or he hung his jacket/coat in a public stand at work close to another lady's?  I do not and will not use this scent technique, it may lead to distrust.  I trust my man and whatever he does behind me and is not known to me should stay that way.  Let me deal with the known and let the unknown remain unknown!  Haba!!! Curiosity killed the cat! 
I will check this thread regularly to find out who it works for.
Re: Scents And Secrets Of Romance by IbileIfe: 7:20pm On Jun 17, 2009
What of the fragrance that turns you on, but nobody even knows.
Re: Scents And Secrets Of Romance by Oxone(m): 9:02pm On Jun 17, 2009
iice:

Paranoid. . .

understatement undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Scents And Secrets Of Romance by TOPE20001(f): 9:04pm On Jun 17, 2009
izeek:

lol cheesy

(1) (Reply)

A Woman Dumps Her Husband To Be Just A Few Weeks To Her Wedding. / Kinds Of Love! / Why Guys Like Girls…

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.