Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,656 members, 7,820,289 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:35 PM

Orji Orizu Sues Reverend-Father Chilaka For N5bn Over Prophecy - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Orji Orizu Sues Reverend-Father Chilaka For N5bn Over Prophecy (26120 Views)

Father Chiedozie Modestus Chilaka Raises Dead Man In Owerrri - TrezzyHelm / Reverend Father And Sisters Drinking Beer (Photos) / "Chiedozie Modestus Chilaka Raised Dead Man To Life In Ihiala" - Facebook User (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Orji Orizu Sues Reverend-Father Chilaka For N5bn Over Prophecy by tosyne2much(m): 2:29pm On Jan 08, 2016
Ajusshi:

If na woman matter now u go carry am for head.
Awon omo jatijati grin cheesy
Baba no be so. Even if I mention people in my write-ups, I always quote the whole post so as to avoid regular mentions when people quote the post

I like what the OP is doing and I credit his effort. I'm not an enemy of progress
Re: Orji Orizu Sues Reverend-Father Chilaka For N5bn Over Prophecy by Nobody: 2:49pm On Jan 08, 2016
Please make sure you do not stop this legal action against this monster in my community. He is not a priest. He is a monster.
Re: Orji Orizu Sues Reverend-Father Chilaka For N5bn Over Prophecy by Shaftrod(m): 2:55pm On Jan 08, 2016
Na waoh.......The prince has taken the right step to seek for redress.
Re: Orji Orizu Sues Reverend-Father Chilaka For N5bn Over Prophecy by cold(m): 3:06pm On Jan 08, 2016
Christians creating problems in families since the days of Jesus Christ

1 Like

Re: Orji Orizu Sues Reverend-Father Chilaka For N5bn Over Prophecy by Fourwinds: 5:41pm On Jan 08, 2016
Lilimax:
When did Catholic priests started seeing unguarded visions and prophecy.
I have so much respect for Catholic priests and they should not drag themselves to the mud with prophecies as is currently happening in the Pentecostal world embarassed
The last time it was Father Mbaka and now Fr. Chidozie Chilaka undecided
Their respective Bishops should call them to order.
he is not a priest in d catholic church..he calls his church "catholic church of the east"..
Re: Orji Orizu Sues Reverend-Father Chilaka For N5bn Over Prophecy by Nobody: 5:54pm On Jan 08, 2016
Whether you regret or not, Jesus remains the only way to eternal life after death. If you regret him you miss heaven! But take note, If you miss heaven,you can't miss Hell!
You are Blessed
BeeBeeOoh:
I have regretted practising a Christianity of "Me, I & Myself..
Re: Orji Orizu Sues Reverend-Father Chilaka For N5bn Over Prophecy by Nobody: 5:55pm On Jan 08, 2016
Father, please Forgive him... He doesn't know what he just said...
cold:
Christians creating problems in families since the days of Jesus Christ
Re: Orji Orizu Sues Reverend-Father Chilaka For N5bn Over Prophecy by BeeBeeOoh(m): 6:11pm On Jan 08, 2016
Chosen1984:
Whether you regret or not, Jesus remains the only way to eternal life after death. If you regret him you miss heaven! But take note, If you miss heaven,you can't miss Hell!
You are Blessed
whether u believe it or not, most pastors nowadays don't preach d word of God. They just tell u what u wanna hear, but I pick d ones I want & leave d rest for lawma..
Re: Orji Orizu Sues Reverend-Father Chilaka For N5bn Over Prophecy by endyfine79(f): 7:41pm On Jan 08, 2016
Pls, which one is d catholic diocese of d east(orthodox catholic)? Can some help me explain cos d catholic church I kno doesn't have such diocese
Re: Orji Orizu Sues Reverend-Father Chilaka For N5bn Over Prophecy by glossy6(f): 8:07pm On Jan 08, 2016
Pavore9:
The Catholic Church does not recognize him as a Priest.

[b]“The Catholic Church in Imo has distanced itself from Reverend Father Modestus Chilaka who claims to be a priest of the Catholic Church of the East. The Church told Sunday Sun that Reverend Father Modestus Chilaka is neither a member of the Catholic Church nor a priest of the church and that the people should not be deceived.

According to the Director of Social Communication of the Catholic Archdiocese of Owerri, Reverend Father George Nwachukwu, “what we know very well is that Modestus Chilaka is not a priest and even the Archbishop who came to ordain him from America came to us saying that he wants to become a Catholic. So the Catholic Province of Owerri does not recognize him and his church as part of the Roman Catholic Church.” He said, “the young man (Chilaka Modestus) wants to be a Catholic Priest by all means but he has a bad reputation already by the things he has been doing.”

Father Nwachukwu further revealed that even the Vatican has also distanced itself from the activities of the Catholic Church of the East because what they are doing is not in line with the dogmas, doctrines and teachings of the Holy Roman Catholic Church.
“ So as far as the Catholic Church in the state is concerned, he is not a Catholic priest either by ordination or by training and we want the entire people of the state to take note of that, besides, their training as priests is suspect,” Father Nwachukwu stressed.”[/b]

http://sunnewsonline.com/new/catholic-church-east-gets-first-nigerian-priest/

I thank God you have this. I shouted immediately I saw the name Chilaka. HE IS NOT A CATHOLIC PRIEST OOOH
Re: Orji Orizu Sues Reverend-Father Chilaka For N5bn Over Prophecy by mekybabe1: 3:20pm On Jul 13, 2016
That man is sooooooooo fake! He promised to raise my mum from the dead. Ate my money wella and mama didn't wake up. Was so blind and stupid to even believe that he could. Guess I was desperate to get mum up again but God knows best.
Re: Orji Orizu Sues Reverend-Father Chilaka For N5bn Over Prophecy by Weah96: 8:45pm On Jul 13, 2016
Free speech. The priest has the right to call the guy a witchdoctor. The guy has the right to sue for libel or defamation.

N5 billion is too much though. Its better to just slap the person.
Re: Orji Orizu Sues Reverend-Father Chilaka For N5bn Over Prophecy by Weah96: 8:49pm On Jul 13, 2016
mekybabe1:
That man is sooooooooo fake! He promised to raise my mum from the dead. Ate my money wella and mama didn't wake up. Was so blind and stupid to even believe that he could. Guess I was desperate to get mum up again but God knows best.

Really? You didn't ask for your money back?
Re: Orji Orizu Sues Reverend-Father Chilaka For N5bn Over Prophecy by mekybabe1: 2:02pm On Aug 14, 2016
For where? Where you go see person wey go give me back my money? He's so fake.
Weah96:

Really? You didn't ask for your money back?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do Pentecostal Christians Shake Their Heads Vigorously While Praying? / Who Is 'jewesun' In Odu Oyeku-meji And Owonrin So'gbe / "If Paying Tithes Makes You Rich, Bill Gates, Zuckerberg Would've Been Poor"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.