Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,563 members, 7,820,035 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:48 AM

Eiye Confraternity Celebrates 40 Yrs Of Committing Atrocities In Nigeria - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Eiye Confraternity Celebrates 40 Yrs Of Committing Atrocities In Nigeria (144602 Views)

He Snapped This Picture Before Committing Suicide (PICS) / Have You Ever Thought Of Committing Suicide? / Is Eiye Confraternity Now A Weak And Coward Group? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eiye Confraternity Celebrates 40 Yrs Of Committing Atrocities In Nigeria by raymondugh: 1:50am On May 04, 2010
shocked@ BashaliSupreme Eiye Confraternity was founded by Chief Olu Falae wit a good purpose not an evil purpose as potrayed now in the Higher Institution.The aim of founding the Confraternity was to "Fight Against Oppression And Injustice" just like we have the Nigerian Labour Congress(NLC)and the Human Rights Commission.It never had a purpose of portraying evil norms in the society as seen to day.
IT IS SAFE TO FLY.

2 Likes

Re: Eiye Confraternity Celebrates 40 Yrs Of Committing Atrocities In Nigeria by mbulela: 2:14am On May 04, 2010
Olu Falae, founder of Eiye?
I NEVER HEARD THATY BEFORE.
man dey learn new things everyday.
very interesting.
Re: Eiye Confraternity Celebrates 40 Yrs Of Committing Atrocities In Nigeria by Cappadona123: 7:53am On May 04, 2010
@mbulela,na true bro.FLY SAFE!

1 Like

Re: Eiye Confraternity Celebrates 40 Yrs Of Committing Atrocities In Nigeria by stormm: 9:25am On May 04, 2010
@topic
bunch of murderous thugs, louts and robbers. Evil personified.
Re: Eiye Confraternity Celebrates 40 Yrs Of Committing Atrocities In Nigeria by tkb417(m): 9:31am On May 04, 2010
Eiye ko, goats ni tongue tongue tongue
Re: Eiye Confraternity Celebrates 40 Yrs Of Committing Atrocities In Nigeria by raymondugh: 11:17pm On May 04, 2010
For every success u attain in life u definatly cheat some1.definately dere re always "Bad Eggs" in every system bt dat those nt mean we re "Evil"
Eiye Flexo d sky is our limit.
Re: Eiye Confraternity Celebrates 40 Yrs Of Committing Atrocities In Nigeria by dayokanu(m): 11:34pm On May 04, 2010
When would association of Lizards celebrate theirs
Re: Eiye Confraternity Celebrates 40 Yrs Of Committing Atrocities In Nigeria by benincifly: 9:44am On Sep 27, 2010
I will like to advise all hbk to stop chatting and flying on this site, though the SEC website has been closed we do need a different website or a boards only forum where all matters can be discussed and dealth with spiritually, where it will be very stupid and unneccessary for any hs or other frats to comment or complain about SEC.
Well as for all of you non frats people(jews) as we call it, u must understand that there are good n bad in all race and tribe and I mean in all works of life too including your head of states, senate members, governors of states, pastors, teachers, doctors, police, military, carers and the list just goes on. I do believe if frats are legallised and regulated, it can be quickly turn into something positive as it was originally designed for this purpose.
But our people are most quick to comment or critizise matters or things they have no knowledge of, ever heard the word 'who no go no know'.
Bless all rugged boards n long shall you all fly and prey opon the surface of the earth n the sky always your limit, from which you shall always dominate mankind and all there is, but pls dnt 4get to love people of all kind.
Am rugged skylark Okhai n still I remain ever rugged n lastly rest in peace Ishan boy 'Abiza' may your rugged soul rest in peace.

2 Likes

Re: Eiye Confraternity Celebrates 40 Yrs Of Committing Atrocities In Nigeria by sojjy: 12:36pm On Sep 27, 2010
Celebration of satanic ideology embarassed embarassed They should go to hell.
Re: Eiye Confraternity Celebrates 40 Yrs Of Committing Atrocities In Nigeria by benincifly: 5:51pm On Sep 27, 2010
depends on what you based as satanic, every other thing on earth is satanic in your shallow mind I can easily tell, but then you are not your thouht so am obviously gonna allow your comments as it is.

1 Like

Re: Eiye Confraternity Celebrates 40 Yrs Of Committing Atrocities In Nigeria by tpiah: 6:48pm On Sep 27, 2010
is it goodluck jonathan we have to thank for this resurgence of cultists, juju worshippers and other like- minded adherents of secret societies and voodoo devotees these days.

they are all getting bolder and bolder- from the ones campaigning for jonathan in the buff to the ones trying to take over nl.

una go carry una braggado beyond the grave?
Re: Eiye Confraternity Celebrates 40 Yrs Of Committing Atrocities In Nigeria by pheesayor(m): 10:56pm On Feb 03, 2011
To those saying the blood will be on Professor Wole Soyinka, tell when you heard of a Pyrate kill someone. Let's start from there,
Re: Eiye Confraternity Celebrates 40 Yrs Of Committing Atrocities In Nigeria by EzeUche2(m): 11:09pm On Feb 03, 2011
There is only one fraternity that I recognize and that is_______

Enough said. . .

Re: Eiye Confraternity Celebrates 40 Yrs Of Committing Atrocities In Nigeria by fstranger1: 11:26pm On Feb 03, 2011
The only fraternity I recognize is the: Killing and Kidnapping confraternity of Alaigbo
Re: Eiye Confraternity Celebrates 40 Yrs Of Committing Atrocities In Nigeria by EzeUche2(m): 11:35pm On Feb 03, 2011
fstranger1:

The only fraternity I recognize is the: Killing and Kidnapping confraternity of Alaigbo

Joking aside, I only take Black American fraternities seriously. They have an illustrious history.
Re: Eiye Confraternity Celebrates 40 Yrs Of Committing Atrocities In Nigeria by rasputinn(m): 9:30am On Feb 04, 2011
sojjy:

Celebration of satanic ideology embarassed embarassed They should go to hell.

GBAM
Re: Eiye Confraternity Celebrates 40 Yrs Of Committing Atrocities In Nigeria by rasputinn(m): 9:32am On Feb 04, 2011
@ Nuzo

Jesus loves you.
Re: Eiye Confraternity Celebrates 40 Yrs Of Committing Atrocities In Nigeria by rasputinn(m): 9:34am On Feb 04, 2011
tkb417:

Eiye ko, goats ni tongue tongue tongue

See who dey talk,,,,,,,,una own nkowhat's the difference
Re: Eiye Confraternity Celebrates 40 Yrs Of Committing Atrocities In Nigeria by baklord: 4:16pm On Mar 24, 2011
wat do u guys feel about eiye as a whole
Re: Eiye Confraternity Celebrates 40 Yrs Of Committing Atrocities In Nigeria by baslone: 5:30pm On Mar 24, 2011
Killaz and Criminals!!!!
Re: Eiye Confraternity Celebrates 40 Yrs Of Committing Atrocities In Nigeria by matemate: 10:22pm On May 06, 2011
hhhh
Re: Eiye Confraternity Celebrates 40 Yrs Of Committing Atrocities In Nigeria by jobolo: 2:23pm On Aug 06, 2011
why is it that pple are only talking about eiye its the aiye that always look for eiye trouble
you eiyes shuld also try to talk to urself u are always fighting i believe u are the best confra in the world but stop conflict
and there are too much of tout in eiye now b4 i knw eiye as bigboy parol but now u can see conductor touts doin it its very bad its spoiling the name
Re: Eiye Confraternity Celebrates 40 Yrs Of Committing Atrocities In Nigeria by jobolo: 2:32pm On Aug 06, 2011
eiye is the best confra in the world but all eiye shuld change their way too much of touts i taught dey are secret cult but they are not cause they are on facebook its not done wat secret is shuld be
Re: Eiye Confraternity Celebrates 40 Yrs Of Committing Atrocities In Nigeria by baslone: 10:28am On Aug 07, 2011
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Dumb Arse!!!
Re: Eiye Confraternity Celebrates 40 Yrs Of Committing Atrocities In Nigeria by chukaz07: 1:14pm On Aug 07, 2011
There's no other like
Re: Eiye Confraternity Celebrates 40 Yrs Of Committing Atrocities In Nigeria by hollandis(f): 4:15pm On Aug 07, 2011
God punish the person that started this thread,the person should be tracked down and made to face full wrath of the law
Re: Eiye Confraternity Celebrates 40 Yrs Of Committing Atrocities In Nigeria by kelly22real(m): 11:09am On May 24, 2012
let no one deciful us here oooooh
Re: Eiye Confraternity Celebrates 40 Yrs Of Committing Atrocities In Nigeria by efyguy(m): 10:33am On May 26, 2012
unscripulous elements
Re: Eiye Confraternity Celebrates 40 Yrs Of Committing Atrocities In Nigeria by WuzilistiQ(m): 9:05am On Jul 25, 2012
the Neo-Black Movement of Africa, also called , was founded at the University of Benin in Edo state. After its creation, another confraternity,called the Supreme Eiye Confraternity, also known as the National Association of Air Lords, broke away from . During this time, the splintered cult groups introduced a new dimension into confraternity tradition: before carrying out any activities, they would practice voodoo rituals.......this is a copy and paste from the link on the page....you just decided to edit it and paste your area of interest....Mr man all is bad.
Re: Eiye Confraternity Celebrates 40 Yrs Of Committing Atrocities In Nigeria by toygod2: 12:18am On Oct 03, 2012
wtf
Re: Eiye Confraternity Celebrates 40 Yrs Of Committing Atrocities In Nigeria by Dahbutter(m): 1:38pm On Oct 04, 2012
All eiye innitiates I've ever met are dirty, disorderly and disgraceful raggamuffins, their wings deserve to be AXED off and fethears plucked! Razz mutha4ukahs! angry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pregnant Gaboon Viper With 30 Babies Killed (Graphic Photos) / Some Powerful And Heartbreaking Photos From The World. / Comandclem Patentees Assembly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.