Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,793 members, 7,956,027 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 09:44 PM

What Should I Do - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Should I Do (730 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Should I Do by xtremlycoded: 10:36am On Jan 08, 2016
Hello there. I really need your advice. I understand that there are a lot of experienced persons on this topic here.
I will be 23this yr. Before I went for service Aug 5 2014, I saw this girl in church, I don't believe in love at first sight, but there was a way I felt when I saw her. And I sensed she was looking at me, cos she quickly took her eyes off when I looked in her direction. To be brief, she got my number from a Friend and called. We got to know ourselves , but I am this shy type. From her actions, she likes me. when I asked her out she told me she has a boyfriend, but all her actions indicate otherwise.
I met another girl again who I like, she would come to my place, lie on my body and come so close. I finally asked her out. At first she said she was dating, later she told me that "you just believed what I told you the other time". I asked her out again she told me she wasn't ready yet. my friends pressured me to ask her again only for her to tell me she was dating. what am I getting wrong. If I stop calling and chatting them, it would seem we're quarrelling. I am confused
Re: What Should I Do by LouisBERG: 10:37am On Jan 08, 2016
All i can see is a potential friendzo"NEE" (if at all there is a word like that) ok bro, my advice for you is to be on guard be very vigilant as to decipher what is actually making them go GAGA anytime they are around you. It might be your fine face, intellectual capacity, financial status, physical endowment etc.. But tread carefully to actually decode it. Btw are they trying to play hard to get for you? Hmmm you know what, just be yourself and don't try to please anyone. But if you don't see any changes baba cut the association with them bit by bit and look out for a free "Fish" (coined from>> There are many "fishes" in the ocean)
#caLLmeBERG
Re: What Should I Do by StPete: 10:42am On Jan 08, 2016
Signs of friend-zoning. If you're not ready to be in that light, kindly kick urself out before they use u for their own selfish gains
Re: What Should I Do by Nobody: 10:44am On Jan 08, 2016
Zonin tinx. Tosyne2much, come see dis op
Re: What Should I Do by sinaj(f): 10:45am On Jan 08, 2016
S
Re: What Should I Do by Slimzjoe(m): 10:52am On Jan 08, 2016
You're Very Qualified to be there Friend and not there Boyfriend. grin

There's nothing you can do Except Walk away
Re: What Should I Do by obiorathesubtle: 10:53am On Jan 08, 2016
xtremlycoded:
Hello there. I really need your advice. I understand that there are a lot of experienced persons on this topic here.
I will be 23this yr. Before I went for service Aug 5 2014, I saw this girl in church, I don't believe in love at first sight, but there was a way I felt when I saw her. And I sensed she was looking at me, cos she quickly took her eyes off when I looked in her direction. To be brief, she got my number frame a Friend and called. We became friends, but I am this shy type. From her actions, she likes me. when I asked her out she told me she has a boyfriend, but all her actions indicate otherwise.
I met another girl again who I like, she would come to my place, lie on my body and come so close. I finally asked her out. At first she said she was dating,
later she told me that "you just believed what I told you the other time". I asked her out again she told me she wasn't ready yet. my friends pressured me to ask her again only for her to tell me she was dating. what am I getting wrong. If I stop calling and chatting them, it would seem we're quarrelling. I am confused
@ the bolded.. You're definitely a full on Ho-magnet.

@the highlighted.. That shoulda been the point where you do the needful.. You cut the bxtch off!

If you stop calling and chatting them, it'll seem you're quarreling, you're confused.. How dafuq is this confusing??.. You're down with indecisive hoes!.. And unless you're not ready to take responsibilities and be a real_fucking man.. Keep up this shiit you doing!

Otherwise, wake the_fuck up!
Re: What Should I Do by IamLEGEND1: 10:53am On Jan 08, 2016
The three of una no get sense.
'...love at first sight...' my big,hairy tèsticles.
Sissies appearing everywhere now!
Re: What Should I Do by Nobody: 11:05am On Jan 08, 2016
Honestly, girls are a confused, complicated species. Most times girls don't actually know what they want.

Life is like shopping to them. They see a beautiful dress that they like and they don't buy it, then they see another beautiful dress that they feel is more beautiful than the first one they saw and then they buy it. But after paying for this dress, they look at the other one and it's starts to look more beautiful than the one they bought and they drop it and choose that other one. But as they are leaving the store, they see a fellow lady wearing another dress that they feel is more beautiful than the one they bought, and because of this, they drop the one they bought and leave the store out of annoyance.

The instance I just gave is me trying my best to illustrate how confused girls actually are.

OP, a girl can be in a relationship with a guy and still be attracted to another guy. In fact, a girl can have feelings for two, three guys at the same time.

Probably there is something about you that those girls see and are attracted to.

I don't think they are lying. I think they are in a relationship, and that's what's hindering them from hooking up with you.

So, it's best that if you want to date, you find a girl who is single. You can still keep these girls as friends whether with benefits or not, it all depends on what you want and what they want.

But if you want to cut them off completely, by not calling or chatting with them, then I don't see why you should be bothered about what they feel. It's your life and your decision, not theirs.

2 Likes

Re: What Should I Do by tosyne2much(m): 11:19am On Jan 08, 2016
adepeter26:
Zonin tinx. Tosyne.2much, come see dis op
Baba, u know say me no be relationship expert cheesy

Na ur advice I wan hear cool
Re: What Should I Do by Nobody: 11:22am On Jan 08, 2016
shocked oya lemme take u to river watch ur head with spinge make d sponge nd dis follow river go

Mehn double combact
Re: What Should I Do by Monalisa185(f): 11:26am On Jan 08, 2016
IamLEGEND1:
The three of una no get sense.
'...love at first sight...' my big,hairy tèsticles.
Sissies appearing everywhere now!
where you been?
Re: What Should I Do by IamLEGEND1: 11:34am On Jan 08, 2016
Monalisa185:

where you been?
Honestly, everywhere!
i Hope you've been doing alright. Happy new year to you too. cheesy
Re: What Should I Do by yunglivochi(m): 11:38am On Jan 08, 2016
grin grin op walahi e be like dose gals dey use ur brain play SUPER MARIO
jxt leave dem alone nd find a single lady 2 date
dose gals r trash abg leave dem for #LAWMA
Re: What Should I Do by Nobody: 11:45am On Jan 08, 2016
tosyne2much:
Baba, u know say me no be relationship expert cheesy

Na ur advice I wan hear cool

Rotflmao
Me na apprentice & renowned novice ooo in ur sight
Re: What Should I Do by Sunkyphil(m): 12:05pm On Jan 08, 2016
what are u waiting for fvck d hell out of dem angry
Re: What Should I Do by Monalisa185(f): 12:08pm On Jan 08, 2016
IamLEGEND1:
Honestly, everywhere!
i Hope you've been doing alright. Happy new year to you too. cheesy
yeah, doing great . hope you good too? and yeah, you welcome.
Re: What Should I Do by Nobody: 12:15pm On Jan 08, 2016
op never you ask a girl out, it turns them off. Start acting as their bf but most importantly be highly romantic and spontaneous na them go beg you self
Re: What Should I Do by tosyne2much(m): 2:35pm On Jan 08, 2016
adepeter26:

Rotflmao
Me na apprentice & renowned novice ooo in ur sight
Me no sabi woo babes sef cheesy

I wan learn frm ur hand cheesy
Re: What Should I Do by Nobody: 3:29pm On Jan 08, 2016
tosyne2much:
Me no sabi woo babes sef cheesy

I wan learn frm ur hand cheesy
God, no Lalasti___la dae see u oo. grin

(1) (Reply)

Maintaining A Successful Marriage,will Be Good For You. By Anyaben(m / Confused...... / Woman Shocked To Find Out She Has Been Sleeping With Twins

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.