Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,112 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:10 AM

Evidence Magu, EFCC Chairman Lied On ‘No Petition Against APC Members-Thewhistle - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Evidence Magu, EFCC Chairman Lied On ‘No Petition Against APC Members-Thewhistle (25576 Views)

Arrest & Present Ibrahim Magu, EFCC Boss, Before November 7 - Reps Order / How DSS Lied Against Magu, EFCC Boss - Sahara Reporters / DSS To Interrogate Magu, EFCC Boss - Sahara Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Evidence Magu, EFCC Chairman Lied On ‘No Petition Against APC Members-Thewhistle by EugeneLeeJnr(m): 3:59pm On Jan 08, 2016
Adminisher:

Buhari said "NO COURT CASE" against any of his ministerial appointees. No President will stop his appointments based on mere petition.
he said non of my ministers are corrupt.. don't change what Nigerians with brain not blinded by party heard from the chart

1 Like

Re: Evidence Magu, EFCC Chairman Lied On ‘No Petition Against APC Members-Thewhistle by freeze001(f): 4:01pm On Jan 08, 2016
Emblj:
1. If there was a petition against Hon Amechi what has EFCC done about it ?
2. What has Gov Wike done about the report of the panel set by him to probe Hon. Amechi ?
3.How come this letter carries EFCC "RECEIVED" stamp yet the petitioner has access to it ?
4. It is either forged or
5. It was leaked by an insider within EFCC, a gross professional misconduct.

On ur question 3, there is something called an acknowledgement copy. When u deliver documents to offices, u have a copy of the same document stamped and returned to u showing that it has been received. It serves as a receipt of whatever u delivered.

This should take care of Questions 4 & 5 cos without an acknowledgement copy, there is no way to prove the said organisation actually received or is in possession of such documents.

5 Likes

Re: Evidence Magu, EFCC Chairman Lied On ‘No Petition Against APC Members-Thewhistle by naijaboy756: 4:06pm On Jan 08, 2016
freeze001:

On ur question 3, there is something called an acknowledgement copy. When u deliver documents to offices, u have a copy of the same document stamped and returned to u showing that it has been received. It serves as a receipt of whatever u delivered.

This should take care of Questions 4 & 5 cos without an acknowledgement copy, there is no way to prove the said organisation actually received or is in possession of such documents.
see as you dey dig deep to support the useless point you want to prove. So you are better than the people who wrote and delivered the letter? Be showing yourself.
Re: Evidence Magu, EFCC Chairman Lied On ‘No Petition Against APC Members-Thewhistle by bashsani(m): 4:06pm On Jan 08, 2016
Sued LOOTERS back to back from DASUKI to DOPESI to BAFARAWA and ANINEH but no CONVICTIONS IYALA iya JUDGES #TYRANNY ti take over
Re: Evidence Magu, EFCC Chairman Lied On ‘No Petition Against APC Members-Thewhistle by cckris: 4:08pm On Jan 08, 2016
lookandlaff:

you just don't petition EFCC by saying investigate XYZ for looting, you have to be specific. What are the specific particulars of the allegation you want investigated and provide some documentation etc to back up your petition or else the whole world will be petitioning EFCC and they won't have time to investigate real cases.
The INTEGRITY GROUP has very smart lawyers, and they presented sufficient evidence to EFCC.
NIGERIANS desire to kill corruption, before corruption kills Nigeria.
Or is Pres Buhari protecting corruption in Aso Rock? Especially in the Ministry of Transport?
Re: Evidence Magu, EFCC Chairman Lied On ‘No Petition Against APC Members-Thewhistle by bashsani(m): 4:11pm On Jan 08, 2016
That's a state office in PH not federal,Magu can still claim there is non on his desk abi that one na him desk
Re: Evidence Magu, EFCC Chairman Lied On ‘No Petition Against APC Members-Thewhistle by freeze001(f): 4:13pm On Jan 08, 2016
Can u imagine ur stupidity? What are u talking about? I just gave u a crash course on delivering and receipt of documents especially in government offices and u say I'm digging deep to prove a point! This is common and public knowledge and u should be ashamed that u do not even have awareness of such minor activities yet u sat and composed wat I'm sure u thought were deep and intellectual questions!

Even after responding to ur questions freely and without bias u had to still sink this low to produce the gibberish u just did...shame on u!

naijaboy756:
see as you dey dig deep to support the useless point you want to prove. So you are better than the people who wrote and delivered the letter? Be showing yourself.

2 Likes

Re: Evidence Magu, EFCC Chairman Lied On ‘No Petition Against APC Members-Thewhistle by bashsani(m): 4:15pm On Jan 08, 2016
cckris:

Is the petition with the EFCC, or not?
it's in the trash as no concrete evidence was attached
Re: Evidence Magu, EFCC Chairman Lied On ‘No Petition Against APC Members-Thewhistle by freeze001(f): 4:19pm On Jan 08, 2016
bashsani:
That's a state office in PH not federal,Magu can still claim there is non on his desk abi that one na him desk

It is not a state office in the sense u have portrayed here. The EFCC is a federal government agency and a petition submitted at its remote office is deemed sufficient service to the entire organisation.

It is not the business of the petitioner to bother about whether it has reached Magu's table or not. The offices are for administrative convenience and do not suggest any kind of autonomy that limits its functions to any one state. In other words, it is a federal office only located in Rivers State.

2 Likes

Re: Evidence Magu, EFCC Chairman Lied On ‘No Petition Against APC Members-Thewhistle by DropShot: 4:26pm On Jan 08, 2016
Descartes:

Online billionaire, stop boasting . That's the problem I have with some of you here especially the brownies who think every other person is a pauper.
Do you know that you can bow to the person quoting you whenever you meet him/her? I guess you're Ilugunboy who has penchant for boasting and claiming billionaire on this board until he was busted by collinzo some time ago. Smh
Sharrap! Let the boy reply for himself.

How far with your IPOD war?
Re: Evidence Magu, EFCC Chairman Lied On ‘No Petition Against APC Members-Thewhistle by Descartes: 4:28pm On Jan 08, 2016
DropShot:

Sharrap! Let the boy reply for himself.

How far with your IPOD war?

Are you an online billionaire too?

1 Like

Re: Evidence Magu, EFCC Chairman Lied On ‘No Petition Against APC Members-Thewhistle by DropShot: 4:31pm On Jan 08, 2016
Descartes:

Are you an online billionaire too?
How far with NK? You vowed to sink Nigeria. Didn't you?

2 Likes

Re: Evidence Magu, EFCC Chairman Lied On ‘No Petition Against APC Members-Thewhistle by naijaboy756: 4:35pm On Jan 08, 2016
freeze001:
Can u imagine ur stupidity? What are u talking about? I just gave u a crash course on delivering and receipt of documents especially in government offices and u say I'm digging deep to prove a point! This is common and public knowledge and u should be ashamed that u do not even have awareness of such minor activities yet u sat and composed wat I'm sure u thought were deep and intellectual questions!

Even after responding to ur questions freely and without bias u had to still sink this low to produce the gibberish u just did...shame on u!

taaaaaa.... Common keep quiet there. So all u went to school to learn is a crash course on delivery and receipt of documents? What are you feeling like sef... Chisos!!! Gerrarahia mehn..
Re: Evidence Magu, EFCC Chairman Lied On ‘No Petition Against APC Members-Thewhistle by arresa: 4:37pm On Jan 08, 2016
[s]
naijaboy756:
magnified ode!!! Go and arrest them na. If you no dey fear... Mtchewww
[/s]

iPoD losers and miscreants bore me.. grin

1 Like

Re: Evidence Magu, EFCC Chairman Lied On ‘No Petition Against APC Members-Thewhistle by Nobody: 4:38pm On Jan 08, 2016
cckris:

The INTEGRITY GROUP has very smart lawyers, and they presented sufficient evidence to EFCC.
NIGERIANS desire to kill corruption, before corruption kills Nigeria.
Or is Pres Buhari protecting corruption in Aso Rock? Especially in the Ministry of Transport?

Really? If that is the full letter, then there is nothing in that letter suggesting they attached any evidence. And "smart" is relative. "Smart" also doesnt mean "sincere"

I dont know who this group are, what their track record is bu t I know that having "Integrity" in the name of your organisation doesn't mean you have any. What I also know is this: If you make a CREDIBLE petition to EFCC, EFCC are bound to reply to official communication and to investigate, failing which you can petition some International Organisations some of which I believe provide assistance to the EFCC.

Like I said you just dont write to EFCC say a civil servant is driving a mercedes so he is corrupt, therefore investigate him.
Re: Evidence Magu, EFCC Chairman Lied On ‘No Petition Against APC Members-Thewhistle by naijaboy756: 4:39pm On Jan 08, 2016
arresa:
[s][/s]

with what? Face the subject matter joor. Stop forming one important thing..
Re: Evidence Magu, EFCC Chairman Lied On ‘No Petition Against APC Members-Thewhistle by freeze001(f): 4:42pm On Jan 08, 2016
naijaboy756:
taaaaaa.... Common keep quiet there. So all u went to school to learn is a crash course on delivery and receipt of documents? What are you feeling like sef... Chisos!!! Gerrarahia mehn..

I know empty words when I see them. U just saw ur dumbness exposed and rather than acknowledge what u didn't know or just keep shut u decided to be silly and now u are trying to be smart... grin wink

I mean just read urself:

naijaboy756:

Does this statement read like someone in complete possession of his thoughts processes? More like that of an airhead.
Just keep shut and don't confirm ur ignorance further... grin tongue

1 Like

Re: Evidence Magu, EFCC Chairman Lied On ‘No Petition Against APC Members-Thewhistle by arresa: 4:45pm On Jan 08, 2016
[s]
naijaboy756:
with what? Face the subject matter joor. Stop forming one important thing..
[/s]

Re: Evidence Magu, EFCC Chairman Lied On ‘No Petition Against APC Members-Thewhistle by naijaboy756: 4:48pm On Jan 08, 2016
freeze001:

I know empty words when I see them. U just saw ur dumbness exposed and rather than acknowledge what u didn't know or just keep shut u decided to be silly and now u are trying to be smart... grin wink

I mean just read urself:

Does this statement read like someone in complete possession of his thoughts processes? More like that of an airhead.
Just keep shut and don't confirm ur ignorance further... grin tongue
hehe.. Corruption fighters indeed.. grin don't get busy, keep pride aside and ask for tutorials on governance.. Smh

1 Like

Re: Evidence Magu, EFCC Chairman Lied On ‘No Petition Against APC Members-Thewhistle by freeze001(f): 5:08pm On Jan 08, 2016
naijaboy756:
hehe.. Corruption fighters indeed.. grin don't get busy, keep pride aside and ask for tutorials on governance.. Smh

Yeah, a drowning man will grasp at straws to save himself. U tried to paint the petition as phoney and seriously asked how a petition would have been submitted, bearing EFCC 'RECEIVED' stamp and still be in the possession of the petitioner thereby implying that it was a fake.

Now I took pains to educate u and shoot that part of ur theory to smithereens but u can't just concede and learn. You have to regurgitate the bottom pot u scrambled for from Aisha's rice...save urself this one. If this were to be a contest, u lost hands down. But it isn't so take it as free education where u have gained knowledge u never had before. Sycophancy kills o!

3 Likes

Re: Evidence Magu, EFCC Chairman Lied On ‘No Petition Against APC Members-Thewhistle by nworanco(m): 5:11pm On Jan 08, 2016
PassingShot:
EFCC is busy with corruption cases that took place at federal level. Let each state prosecute their state's treasury looters. It's five months since Wike vowed to implement report of his panel on Amaechi, what is stopping him since?

Modified*
Too many mentions sef. So, without EFCC, Rivers state government cannot prosecute corruption allegations especially when the governor has a white paper it says indict Amaechi?

For all I care, Amaechi may have engaged in corrupt practices but what has stopped Wike's govt from initiating a prosecution in any court?
U are a complete dumb, and a blocked head who knows nothing in his/her entire life. Stop talking when reasonable talks, okay.

1 Like

Re: Evidence Magu, EFCC Chairman Lied On ‘No Petition Against APC Members-Thewhistle by naijaboy756: 5:12pm On Jan 08, 2016
freeze001:

Yeah, a drowning man will grasp at straws to save himself. U tried to paint the petition as phoney and seriously asked how a petition would have been submitted and still be in the possession of the petitioner thereby implying that it was a fake.

Now I took pains to educate u and shoot that part of ur theory to smithereens but u can't just concede and learn. You have to regurgitate the bottom pot u scrambled for from Aisha's rice...save urself this one. If this were to be a contest, u lost hands down. But it isn't so take it as free education where u have gained knowledge u never had before. Sycophancy kills o!
I no chop rice o... Because that kind food dey hook for neck
Re: Evidence Magu, EFCC Chairman Lied On ‘No Petition Against APC Members-Thewhistle by nworanco(m): 5:12pm On Jan 08, 2016
PassingShot:
EFCC is busy with corruption cases that took place at federal level. Let each state prosecute their state's treasury looters. It's five months since Wike vowed to implement report of his panel on Amaechi, what is stopping him since?

Modified*
Too many mentions sef. So, without EFCC, Rivers state government cannot prosecute corruption allegations especially when the governor has a white paper it says indict Amaechi?

For all I care, Amaechi may have engaged in corrupt practices but what has stopped Wike's govt from initiating a prosecution in any court?
U are a complete dumb, and a blocked head who knows nothing in his/her entire life. Stop talking when reasonable people talks, okay.

3 Likes

Re: Evidence Magu, EFCC Chairman Lied On ‘No Petition Against APC Members-Thewhistle by freeze001(f): 5:13pm On Jan 08, 2016
naijaboy756:
I no chop rice o... Because that kind food dey hook for neck

Ok o! Better...try not to act like one of them cos d pepper wey dey d rice no let dem see clear again.

3 Likes

Re: Evidence Magu, EFCC Chairman Lied On ‘No Petition Against APC Members-Thewhistle by naijaboy756: 5:18pm On Jan 08, 2016
freeze001:

Ok o! Better...try not to act like one of them cos d pepper wey dey d rice no let dem see clear again.
d tin tire me o... The rate of blindness they scare me. E blank their brain totally.
Re: Evidence Magu, EFCC Chairman Lied On ‘No Petition Against APC Members-Thewhistle by nworanco(m): 5:27pm On Jan 08, 2016
lookandlaff:

Really? If that is the full letter, then there is nothing in that letter suggesting they attached any evidence. And "smart" is relative. "Smart" also doesnt mean "sincere"

I dont know who this group are, what their track record is bu t I know that having "Integrity" in the name of your organisation doesn't mean you have any. What I also know is this: If you make a CREDIBLE petition to EFCC, EFCC are bound to reply to official communication and to investigate, failing which you can petition some International Organisations some of which I believe provide assistance to the EFCC.

Like I said you just dont write to EFCC say a civil servant is driving a mercedes so he is corrupt, therefore investigate him.

U are talking unreasonably as if, u talk before u think. Is not when efcc investigated a smart letter as u put it, then they (efcc) will know if there is iota of sincerity concerned the Petition written against Amechi. Look I love fight against corrupt people, but not a selective type and disobedience of laws that governs the Nation.
Re: Evidence Magu, EFCC Chairman Lied On ‘No Petition Against APC Members-Thewhistle by Nobody: 5:43pm On Jan 08, 2016
Truckpusher:
A man that can be bought and sold has no shame at all.

Why Nigerians like Rice more than Honesty itself is still a mystery to the Chinese!

1 Like

Re: Evidence Magu, EFCC Chairman Lied On ‘No Petition Against APC Members-Thewhistle by Nobody: 6:08pm On Jan 08, 2016
nworanco:

U are talking unreasonably as if, u talk before u think. Is not when efcc investigated a smart letter as u put it, then they (efcc) will know if there is iota of sincerity concerned the Petition written against Amechi. Look I love fight against corrupt people, but not a selective type and disobedience of laws that governs the Nation.

write a letter to EFCC accusing Babangida, Obasanjo, Jonathan, Diezani or any other public officer you suspect of foul play and see if they will take you seriously without at least some reasonable evidence. Do you know how many petitions they receive daily? Anybody can accuse, provide some level of evidence before you expect to be taken seriously.

I am not saying Maechi does or doesnt have a case to answer. All I am saying is that your "smart" guys should do their homework.
Re: Evidence Magu, EFCC Chairman Lied On ‘No Petition Against APC Members-Thewhistle by eedriyz(m): 6:27pm On Jan 08, 2016
cckris:

The same Pres has been arresting and re-arresting ex-Gov Sule Lamido, and with the man's two sons to boot.
Very interesting.

My question for you is if those were arrested just because a random group filled a petition
Re: Evidence Magu, EFCC Chairman Lied On ‘No Petition Against APC Members-Thewhistle by kutchs: 7:08pm On Jan 08, 2016
shachris02:

funny pods.

That was the original frivolous petition by the integrity group that caused all the brouhaha in the past. The case is in the court. This is not new.
You guys are very ridiculous, really really.
You call the petition frivolous but the one against Akpabio that necessitated his invitation by the EFCC isn't frivolous.
Why didn't the FG consider the cases against Dasuki, Dokpesi, Metuh and the rest frivolous? Why didn't the FG just take them to court as you seem to suggest with the Amaechi's case instead of arresting and retaining them even against court rulings.
Why hasn't the FG made the kind of noise they have made with the rest?
If Amaechi's case is in court, why hasn't he appeared in court even once?

1 Like

Re: Evidence Magu, EFCC Chairman Lied On ‘No Petition Against APC Members-Thewhistle by Reference(m): 7:12pm On Jan 08, 2016
omenka:
It is evident that a petition has since been filed against Amaechi and it would be totally unfair to sweep it under the rug. The war against corruption must be all encompassing.

Buhari must, as a matter of principle, try to avoid bearing any moral burden (just as he did by getting rid of Lamorde) that may take the wind out his sail as regards the anticorruption crusade.

The government of Rivers state must also play their part by ensuring all evidence are made available to the antigraft agencies and, if need be, published on the social media so we the people can put as much pressure as we can on the authorities to do their job which they should do without prodding.

Nothing will happen. It doesn't take a genie to tell that some sort of pre-indictment, out of court plea deal has taken place between Amaechi and Wike who's number is probably on the red vests' speed dial. I sense it is once more live and let live. Ikwerre elders have prevailed.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Anti-Buhari Protests: Arewa Youths Blast South-West Politicians, To Expose Them / List Of Kogi State Commissioners With Their Portfolios, Today At Lokoja / Akeredolu To Build Road Linking Ondo To Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.