Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,019 members, 7,818,020 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:54 AM

Evidence Magu, EFCC Chairman Lied On ‘No Petition Against APC Members-Thewhistle - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Evidence Magu, EFCC Chairman Lied On ‘No Petition Against APC Members-Thewhistle (25575 Views)

Arrest & Present Ibrahim Magu, EFCC Boss, Before November 7 - Reps Order / How DSS Lied Against Magu, EFCC Boss - Sahara Reporters / DSS To Interrogate Magu, EFCC Boss - Sahara Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Evidence Magu, EFCC Chairman Lied On ‘No Petition Against APC Members-Thewhistle by juniour4u(m): 7:16pm On Jan 08, 2016
okpanachil:

I did not know that EFCC `s terms of reference were exclusively to corruption issues at the Federal level untill I saw this post.

Hmmm APc supporters fear God.
so some people stil care about political parties now . Seriously all i know is pdp is a dead party since may29 2015 . Oga jona has spoil d reputation of d so called pdp .quote pdp candidiate can never become a nigeria president 20 years to come. Pdp a CURSED PARTY
Re: Evidence Magu, EFCC Chairman Lied On ‘No Petition Against APC Members-Thewhistle by Reference(m): 7:19pm On Jan 08, 2016
mustyman:
Wike is just a noise maker no action

Pally, Wike is a smart man. Do you think he would replicate Amaechi's war with the centre. Certainly not when your party is weak. He will bid his time till Amaechi falls out of favour then....

Wike has Amaechi by the balls, Amaechi has Buhari by the balls, all three in suspended animation, none wanting to blink first.

5 Likes

Re: Evidence Magu, EFCC Chairman Lied On ‘No Petition Against APC Members-Thewhistle by Reference(m): 7:23pm On Jan 08, 2016
Truckpusher:
Well said bro, this is what the average Nigerian wants to see be it a PDP or APC supporter and I can assure you that if Buhari tow this line of reasoning then corruption would be beaten hands down.

And if Wike is found wanting during his days with Amaechi let him get the same and equal treatment like every criminal - Any lopsided fight against corruption would be ridiculed by the very corrupt people using gullible supporters like Passingshot as a conduit for misinforming the ordinary masses via their propaganda outlets.
Buhari vowed to fight corruption and if he gets just 30% improvement, it will send a clear message to all and sundry that it is no longer business as usual.
The corrupt people are the elites , the ordinary man level of corruption is nothing compared to what these demons in human clothing are doing to our economy.
Buhari should bring them to justice irrespective of who's involved and we will support him all the way but anything other than that would amount to nothing but ridicule and an exercise in futility.

But he can't do anything about Amaechi, same way he can't do anything about OBJ, same way he can't do anything about Maduekwe. You don't understand Nigeria and her corruption industry.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Evidence Magu, EFCC Chairman Lied On ‘No Petition Against APC Members-Thewhistle by Truckpusher(m): 7:24pm On Jan 08, 2016
mykl01:

Why Nigerians like Rice more than Honesty itself is still a mystery to the Chinese!
grin funny dude .

1 Like

Re: Evidence Magu, EFCC Chairman Lied On ‘No Petition Against APC Members-Thewhistle by Truckpusher(m): 7:30pm On Jan 08, 2016
Reference:

But he can't do anything about Amaechi, same way he can't do anything about OBJ, same way he can't do anything about Maduekwe. You don't understand Nigeria and her corruption industry.
Yeah , it's the gullible that won't see the bigger picture.

The elites in the Nigerian society are the biggest thieves of all time.

4 Likes

Re: Evidence Magu, EFCC Chairman Lied On ‘No Petition Against APC Members-Thewhistle by MCRUEMUS: 7:41pm On Jan 08, 2016
PassingShot:
EFCC is busy with corruption cases that took place at federal level. Let each state prosecute their state's treasury looters. It's five months since Wike vowed to implement report of his panel on Amaechi, what is stopping him since?

Modified*
Too many mentions sef. So, without EFCC, Rivers state government cannot prosecute corruption allegations especially when the governor has a white paper it says indict Amaechi?

For all I care, Amaechi may have engaged in corrupt practices but what has stopped Wike's govt from initiating a prosecution in any court?
WIKE DOES NOT PROSECUTE IT IS FED AND ORDER MUST COME FROM ABOVE B4 ARREST IS CARRIED OUT

1 Like

Re: Evidence Magu, EFCC Chairman Lied On ‘No Petition Against APC Members-Thewhistle by anonimi: 7:44pm On Jan 08, 2016
MIM77:
I like your sense of objectivity, keep it up!
Some people think Buhari can just go down to the states and catch all the looters. The Govt of the day in the states and stakeholders are the ones to make the necessary move.

Was Sule Lamido not a governor
This HYPOCRISY na wa oh.
Don't you guys have any SHAME whatsoever ni

1 Like

Re: Evidence Magu, EFCC Chairman Lied On ‘No Petition Against APC Members-Thewhistle by laprince(m): 7:56pm On Jan 08, 2016
PassingShot:
EFCC is busy with corruption cases that took place at federal level. Let each state prosecute their state's treasury looters. It's five months since Wike vowed to implement report of his panel on Amaechi, what is stopping him since?

Modified*
Too many mentions sef. So, without EFCC, Rivers state government cannot prosecute corruption allegations especially when the governor has a white paper it says indict Amaechi?

For all I care, Amaechi may have engaged in corrupt practices but what has stopped Wike's govt from initiating a prosecution in any court?
Re: Evidence Magu, EFCC Chairman Lied On ‘No Petition Against APC Members-Thewhistle by laprince(m): 7:58pm On Jan 08, 2016
PassingShot:

Modified*

Which court?
APC or Buhari bastardised court?

1 Like

Re: Evidence Magu, EFCC Chairman Lied On ‘No Petition Against APC Members-Thewhistle by neyogasgas: 7:58pm On Jan 08, 2016
It's indeed sad when learned folks refuse to use their intellectual prowess. Now, when does a petition without proof become a ground to prosecute any individual. The said groupware submitted a petition but failed to state or give tangible evidence as to aid the EFCC in prosecuting Rotimi Amaechi. I can petition EFCC against Seun Osewa or Lalasticlala for not posting my topics on Front page but where is the evidence...lol
Re: Evidence Magu, EFCC Chairman Lied On ‘No Petition Against APC Members-Thewhistle by neyogasgas: 7:59pm On Jan 08, 2016
It's indeed sad when learned folks refuse to use their intellectual prowess. Now, when does a petition without proof become a ground to prosecute any individual. The said group submitted a petition but failed to state or give tangible evidence as to aid the EFCC in prosecuting Rotimi Amaechi. I can petition EFCC against Seun Osewa or Lalasticlala for not posting my topics on Front page but where is the evidence...lol
Re: Evidence Magu, EFCC Chairman Lied On ‘No Petition Against APC Members-Thewhistle by Reference(m): 8:05pm On Jan 08, 2016
Truckpusher:
Yeah , it's the gullible that won't see the bigger picture.

The elites in the Nigerian society are the biggest thieves of all time.

We've known that since independence but if only the elites are the problem, corruption will have ended. Everyone is involved without exception. Everyone has dirt on everyone. Some use the info to blackmail, others to extort, others to settle scores and others keep the files for self preservation.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Evidence Magu, EFCC Chairman Lied On ‘No Petition Against APC Members-Thewhistle by laprince(m): 8:13pm On Jan 08, 2016
ZUBY77:

OK... TWO OF YOU APC rats should read yourselves... I blame Aisha Rice for all this.

You have clashed their heads
Re: Evidence Magu, EFCC Chairman Lied On ‘No Petition Against APC Members-Thewhistle by Nicur: 8:22pm On Jan 08, 2016
PassingShot:

I am sure you will virtually prostrate to greet me if we meet in real life. Na that time you go know say wetin papa take pass pikin no be small thing, maggot.

hahahahaha Omojuwa sef!! ooh no wahala na faceless forum naw so anybody can claim anything, u pass me, carry go but just mind how you dey take dey deceive people just because of money, life is not all about money bro grin
Re: Evidence Magu, EFCC Chairman Lied On ‘No Petition Against APC Members-Thewhistle by Truckpusher(m): 8:25pm On Jan 08, 2016
Reference:

We've known that since independence but if only the elites are the problem, corruption will have ended. Everyone is involved without exception. Everyone has dirt on everyone. Some use the info to blackmail, others to extort, others to settle scores and others keep the files for self preservation.
Couldn't have said it any better.
But however , the truth remains that a crippled man with some level of education and enlightenment can make changes in his life that would make his lameness look too small to keep a man down but a man with bad head is as useless as anything that can be classified as useless.

In every society where wealth and education is the key in defining success such as we have today in our Nigerian system that is tending towards capitalism not just by practice but culturally then it is important to note that once the head of that very society which is the elites, technocrats and academicians have failed to uphold that very ingredient that sustains civilization then the followers of such societies will do as they wish and this is what we are witnessing today in this country that has all the attributes of greatness yet relegated to the dustbin of human existence.

Our elites have failed us and the domino effect would naturally cascade down to the society.

If you can't run your house very well , then there is this 86% chance that your kids won't fair any better than you did. This is the common law of nature . You can't give what you don't have .
Re: Evidence Magu, EFCC Chairman Lied On ‘No Petition Against APC Members-Thewhistle by Reference(m): 8:31pm On Jan 08, 2016
neyogasgas:
It's indeed sad when learned folks refuse to use their intellectual prowess. Now, when does a petition without proof become a ground to prosecute any individual. The said groupware submitted a petition but failed to state or give tangible evidence as to aid the EFCC in prosecuting Rotimi Amaechi. I can petition EFCC against Seun Osewa or Lalasticlala for not posting my topics on Front page but where is the evidence...lol

Oga. The EFCC works in the 'letter' amongst many things based on petitions (complaints) and it welcomes them from all and sundry.
You will expect that in the invigorated 'spirit' the watchdog will stop at nothing in investigating all petition especially when it concerns a former servant of the highest state office in a region not known for prudence and probity.
Re: Evidence Magu, EFCC Chairman Lied On ‘No Petition Against APC Members-Thewhistle by Rad1cal: 8:52pm On Jan 08, 2016
Truckpusher:
To him he's making a living but to his children unborn he's a generational curse.

Passingshit Passingshot , it is only hungry and gullible dumb fuccks like your type that have been barstadized by the agonizing poverty in the country over decades that will prostrate for your poor asss and not the person you quoted.
Yeye dey smell .
Nairalanders should kindly be revealing the identity of these pay per post fellows - they are the first people the Nigerian masses will line up for execution when the real revolution starts.

The trash called Passingshit Passingshot is Dropshit Dropshot
Re: Evidence Magu, EFCC Chairman Lied On ‘No Petition Against APC Members-Thewhistle by Truckpusher(m): 9:04pm On Jan 08, 2016
Rad1cal:

The trash called Passingshit Passingshot is Dropshit Dropshot
No mind the fool , after him dun collect boxers money wey him mate dey churn out on daily basis , the Oloshi go come here come dey type trashy comment. grin

Mgbeeee!! grin
Re: Evidence Magu, EFCC Chairman Lied On ‘No Petition Against APC Members-Thewhistle by Rad1cal: 9:06pm On Jan 08, 2016
Truckpusher:
No mind the fool , after him dun collect boxers money wey him mate dey churn out on daily basis , the Oloshi go come here come dey type trashy comment. grin

Mgbeeee!! grin

Yeye people dem.
Re: Evidence Magu, EFCC Chairman Lied On ‘No Petition Against APC Members-Thewhistle by Nicur: 10:25pm On Jan 08, 2016
Truckpusher:
To him he's making a living but to his children unborn he's a generational curse.

Passingshit Passingshot , it is only hungry and gullible dumb fuccks like your type that have been barstadized by the agonizing poverty in the country over decades that will prostrate for your poor asss and not the person you quoted.
Yeye dey smell .
Nairalanders should kindly be revealing the identity of these pay per post fellows - they are the first people the Nigerian masses will line up for execution when the real revolution starts.
my broda na hungry pathetic people dey do "Do you know me?" or "you know who I be?" he sold his soul for money tomorrow if anything happens to him, he will start blaming God!! smh change passingshot!!
Re: Evidence Magu, EFCC Chairman Lied On ‘No Petition Against APC Members-Thewhistle by poseidon12: 11:12pm On Jan 08, 2016
PassingShot:

Modified*

Nice try. How come they are prosecuting former Jigawa State governor Sule Lamido and his sons for embezzling state funds?
Re: Evidence Magu, EFCC Chairman Lied On ‘No Petition Against APC Members-Thewhistle by Emblj: 12:06am On Jan 09, 2016
freeze001:
Can u imagine ur stupidity? What are u talking about? I just gave u a crash course on delivering and receipt of documents especially in government offices and u say I'm digging deep to prove a point! This is common and public knowledge and u should be ashamed that u do not even have awareness of such minor activities yet u sat and composed wat I'm sure u thought were deep and intellectual questions!

Even after responding to ur questions freely and without bias u had to still sink this low to produce the gibberish u just did...shame on u!

@freeze001 10x fof d clarification. However u attacked me wrongly by referring to d qtns i asked . @naijaboy gave a rude comment to your expose.

In as much as i dont like d tone and perception of naijaboy am not happy @ d way and manner u two are insulting each other.

I dont expect an intellectual conversation to go .this way.

Lets make friends and not enemies !

Re: Evidence Magu, EFCC Chairman Lied On ‘No Petition Against APC Members-Thewhistle by coolscott(m): 12:07am On Jan 09, 2016
cckris:
Then why Pres Buhari saying no one has presented allegations against his ministers?
[size=13pt]He is the same man that said Abacha never stole[/size]

1 Like

Re: Evidence Magu, EFCC Chairman Lied On ‘No Petition Against APC Members-Thewhistle by Wizlove(m): 12:12am On Jan 09, 2016
PassingShot:

Modified*

You are matching your senses with your leg. Take your leg off your senses. Mumu nah bastard.
Re: Evidence Magu, EFCC Chairman Lied On ‘No Petition Against APC Members-Thewhistle by coolscott(m): 12:12am On Jan 09, 2016
AntiIPOB:
So why are you judging them here,knowing fully that the only persons against Ameachi is wike and obua,trying to punish Ameachi for truncating their jesus ambition.
[size=13pt]Ecoterrorism says Nyako and Lamido are being prosecuted by the EFCC in response to someone's claim that the EFCC would not dabble into state matters then you are asking her if she has any evidence against these people Nyako and Lamido.
You have grossly misfired
[/size]

3 Likes

Re: Evidence Magu, EFCC Chairman Lied On ‘No Petition Against APC Members-Thewhistle by luvinhubby(m): 12:18am On Jan 09, 2016
PassingShot:

Modified*

You should be ashamed of yourself Agbameta for this useless comment.
Re: Evidence Magu, EFCC Chairman Lied On ‘No Petition Against APC Members-Thewhistle by coolscott(m): 12:22am On Jan 09, 2016
Osezua:

If so why did the Efcc arrest Akpabio? do you even understand the reason for the letter? well it is a petition to the efcc. they should at least investigate and come out with a report if its true or not. They have arrested so many based on mere allegation why is Amaechi a sacred cow? "HE WHO COMES TO EQUITY MUST COME WITH CLEAN HANDS"

[size=13pt]Dont mind prettyboi1. Talking first grade balderdash. Who said the allegations against Amaechi must be true? Is that what we are talking about here? We are talking about the EFCC going ahead and doing the next thing (probing and investigating as they did to Lamido and Akpabo and as they are now doing to Dasuki and Dokpesi).

Unfortunately, the EFCC has already lied that no petitions have come to them against these other people.
[/size]
Re: Evidence Magu, EFCC Chairman Lied On ‘No Petition Against APC Members-Thewhistle by coolscott(m): 12:30am On Jan 09, 2016
diegwu01:
Whats all the Noise? the Petition by the Biased PDP Integrity Group in Rivers State is not New and wasnt hidden from Public.
EFCC got the petition and didn't see it or find it worthy of attention.
The EFCC receives thousands of Petitions daily from he wailers and other Pained by the Massive loss of GEJ,
The case is always same, most of the petitions are filed based on Hate and and Jealousy not on actual facts on Ground.

[size=13pt]Whether the petition is biased or not is neither here no there. The important thing is did he do these things alleged? Why should the EFCC be afraid of taking the steps they are paid to take to go ahead and find out?

And by the way, how do you measure the bias of a petition? Isn't it stupid to say that a petition is biased? Of course the writers of a petition do not think favourably about the person they are petitioning against and that is why they are writing their petition, stating the reasons for their grouse against whoever their petition is against.
[/size]
Re: Evidence Magu, EFCC Chairman Lied On ‘No Petition Against APC Members-Thewhistle by freeze001(f): 1:31am On Jan 09, 2016
@ Emblj

Oh dear! I didn't realise it was a different person that asked the question, I assumed he was just being unnecessarily dense. The error is regretted please. My apologies
Re: Evidence Magu, EFCC Chairman Lied On ‘No Petition Against APC Members-Thewhistle by dazdilijae(m): 2:24am On Jan 09, 2016
freeze001:

It is not a state office in the sense u have portrayed here. The EFCC is a federal government agency and a petition submitted at its remote office is deemed sufficient service to the entire organisation.

It is not the business of the petitioner to bother about whether it has reached Magu's table or not. The offices are for administrative convenience and do not suggest any kind of autonomy that limits its functions to any one state. In other words, it is a federal office only located in Rivers State.

Don't mind the Olodo it's is like saying INEC in PH is a state office so does not have the same powers like Abuja or the REC reports to the state governor cheesy
Re: Evidence Magu, EFCC Chairman Lied On ‘No Petition Against APC Members-Thewhistle by coolscott(m): 2:56am On Jan 09, 2016

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ex-generals Demand Crackdown As Terrorists Kill Over 700 Soldiers In 18 Months / "Ethnic Cleansing" At Nigeria Customs? - By Mefor / Akeredolu To Build Road Linking Ondo To Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.