Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,228 members, 7,818,773 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:25 AM

Dont Fall A Victim Concerning Fotu Post Ume - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Dont Fall A Victim Concerning Fotu Post Ume (755 Views)

I'm A Victim Of Fake JAMB Runz - Help! / Olabisi Deji-Folutile: I Was Also A Victim Of Sexual Harassment In UNILAG / UNILAG Rape Victim Gets Scholarship From Adeleke University (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dont Fall A Victim Concerning Fotu Post Ume by WANCH: 10:49am On Jun 17, 2009
Hello every please i done enough research onpost ume form and found out that paying to the www.futocomm.com might be at your own risk

Have you thought why we should pay to them and not getting our scratch card instead we get a text message that will be sent to our phone containing the scratch card details.LIARS

Dont be deceive you are to get your scratch card on these banks.

Candidates from other parts of the country should Contact the following Bank Branches.

Intercontinental Bank Plc Branches at Owerri (Bank Road), Lagos (Lekki Branch 1), Abuja (Cadasteral,Central Business District), and Portharcourt (Rumukwurushi)
Oceanic Bank Plc., Branches at - Owerri (Wethedral Road), Lagos (Unity Road, Ikeja), Abuja (Herbert Macaulay Way, Wuse Zone 6), Port Harcourt ((280 Aba Road Port-Harcourt (Rumukrusi)).

And not the thsese banks United Bank for Africa plc (UBA) or Diamond Bank plc which was listed by www.futocomm.com with account number why must their be an account number and not just buy a card and go to registar yourself.
Re: Dont Fall A Victim Concerning Fotu Post Ume by WANCH: 11:01am On Jun 17, 2009
There website is is unrecognise by Federal University Of Technology, Owerri (futo) so be careful dont buy from them cos you might not get your scratch card pin on the day and how can you be assured that they have registar your name and your document to the school site.

Why must we give them our phone number for them to send us our pin must we have a phone number before we can get admitted does that says that if we dont have phone numbers we gain addmition into the school all these are question to be answered

BE WARNED

GOOD LUCK
Re: Dont Fall A Victim Concerning Fotu Post Ume by Freerhyme1(m): 11:07am On Jun 17, 2009
WANCH:

Hello every please i done enough research onpost ume form and found out that paying to the www.futocomm.com might be at your own risk

Have you thought why we should pay to them and not getting our scratch card instead we get a text message that will be sent to our phone containing the scratch card details.LIARS

Dont be deceive you are to get your scratch card on these banks.

Candidates from other parts of the country should Contact the following Bank Branches.

Intercontinental Bank Plc Branches at Owerri (Bank Road), Lagos (Lekki Branch 1), Abuja (Cadasteral,Central Business District), and Portharcourt (Rumukwurushi)
Oceanic Bank Plc., Branches at - Owerri (Wethedral Road), Lagos (Unity Road, Ikeja), Abuja (Herbert Macaulay Way, Wuse Zone 6), Port Harcourt ((280 Aba Road Port-Harcourt (Rumukrusi)).

And not the thsese banks United Bank for Africa plc (UBA) or Diamond Bank plc which was listed by www.futocomm.com with account number why must their be an account number and not just buy a card and go to registar yourself.

They Are Only trying to help those outside Owerri, so if u are saying anything against the Futocomm Officials u not doing well with that, what i xpected u to say was that the form is sold for #1000.00naira and Not #3000 or #3500naira they said is the price. So any Details they give to u is geniune cos the school authorities are also aware and they(the school Authorities) know these people(Futocomm Officials) very well, so why must they play tricks on their Identity or their position in the school. they r only giving their account details so that when u pay in, they(futocomm) will buy the scratch card for u and send the Pin Number and Serial Number to ur Fone Number. Thats it, nothing more than that. so dont think negative about the futocomm Officials. be wise!
Re: Dont Fall A Victim Concerning Fotu Post Ume by WANCH: 11:13am On Jun 17, 2009
I understand but they have to gives us our pin so we can registar our selves if they want to help
Re: Dont Fall A Victim Concerning Fotu Post Ume by Freerhyme1(m): 11:14am On Jun 17, 2009
WANCH:

There website is is unrecognise by Federal University Of Technology, Owerri (futo) so be careful dont buy from them cos you might not get your scratch card pin on the day and how can you be assured that they have registar your name and your document to the school site.

Why must we give them our phone number for them to send us our pin must we have a phone number before we can get admitted does that says that if we dont have phone numbers we gain addmition into the school all these are question to be answered

BE WARNED

GOOD LUCK

Guy U r just saying trash, who told u that the website is not recognise by the school authorities? if the site is not recognised why would the school SUG officials include their pictures and fone number there? guy u r getting wrong infomation about the school site. please dont say what u r not sure of. if u dont have anything to post in here just go home and sleep and stop disturbing the great aspiring futoites.
Re: Dont Fall A Victim Concerning Fotu Post Ume by Freerhyme1(m): 11:17am On Jun 17, 2009
who told u that they will register it for u? they are only sending u ur Pin Number and Serial number when u pay into their account,and before u pay into their account u have to call them(Futocomm) so that they will be aware u payed, so stop saying wht u dont know. cos am an aspiring futoite and i have done mine. ok
Re: Dont Fall A Victim Concerning Fotu Post Ume by Freerhyme1(m): 11:19am On Jun 17, 2009
Guy U r just saying trash, who told u that the website is not recognise by the school authorities? if the site is not recognised why would the school SUG officials include their pictures and fone number there? guy u r getting wrong infomation about the school site. please dont say what u r not sure of. if u dont have anything to post in here just go home and sleep and stop disturbing the great aspiring futoites.
Re: Dont Fall A Victim Concerning Fotu Post Ume by WANCH: 11:22am On Jun 17, 2009
IF YOU THINK IS RIGHT IS LEFT FOR YOU BUT AM ONLY CONCERN ON DOES WHO REASON THESAME WAY WITH ME

We are expected to bring our card since you know it all tell me how are we sure that our card will get to us on the exam day

You better wake up
Re: Dont Fall A Victim Concerning Fotu Post Ume by WANCH: 11:27am On Jun 17, 2009
If you have done yours i wish the best but remember if you did not get your scratch card on or before the exam start by 9:00am you are done i will understand if you are giving yourself hope because you have paid why not give me your number so i can call you on that day to knoow you are faring.

MIND YOU DONT USE HARSH WORD ON THIS SITE OK

(1) (Reply)

Waec Scratch Cards / I Dont Want To Fail Please Help / o

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.