Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,615 members, 7,809,253 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:48 AM

I Dont Want To Fail Please Help - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / I Dont Want To Fail Please Help (751 Views)

Meet The Lecturer That Threatens to fail student if they refuse to date him... / Students Dont Want ASUU Strike To End - ASUU President / 10 Smart Ways To Fail An Examination (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Dont Want To Fail Please Help by ritaNL: 10:43pm On Oct 01, 2009
Hi ppl ,I need to write an argumentative eassay on this topic China’s economic growth has come with grave environmental side effects. Water pollution is killing Chinese people but I dont know anything about china , can somebody help me out plz b4 I fail ? cry cry cry cry I need to submit it by tomorrow morning .
Re: I Dont Want To Fail Please Help by MrCrackles(m): 10:50pm On Oct 01, 2009
Why cant you simply spend your time doing a proper research. . .
In this age where educational and learning resources are widely and easily obtainable on the internet, you cant seem to get your head round it
Log off nairaland and get stucked in it. . .
If you think you will be doing yourself any good by asking people to spoon feed you when you have hands, then you must be joking!
You wont fail, use the internet effectively and your answers are there. . .
Nowadays, idiots and daft people are measuring up thanks to the internet, i believe you are not daft so do it, Go ON! wink
Re: I Dont Want To Fail Please Help by tubabie(f): 10:56pm On Oct 01, 2009
Crackles you are on spot.
I just browsed for his Topic and got so many results.
Rita@NL pls use google at least unless its too much work for u to do wink
Re: I Dont Want To Fail Please Help by tubabie(f): 10:58pm On Oct 01, 2009
Infact you can start with this link

[url]http://www.google.co.uk/search?rlz=1C1CHMY_en-GBGB321GB321&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8&q=China%E2%80%99s+economic+growth+has+come+with+grave+environmental+side+effects.+Water+pollution+is+killing+Chinese+people+but+I+dont+know[/url]

Although I can not guarantee that the references will be top ones but at least they will be pointers to other resources. Goodluck!
Re: I Dont Want To Fail Please Help by ritaNL: 11:06pm On Oct 01, 2009
Thx guyz but i've checked google and the whole story is just too much,I just need ppl to argue it out maybe i could be able to pick one or two things from here.
Re: I Dont Want To Fail Please Help by nana(f): 11:09pm On Oct 01, 2009
rita@NL:

Thx guyz but i've checked google and the whole story is just too much,I just need ppl to argue it out maybe i could be able to pick one or two things from here.
Too much?? U should be grateful to even have access to 'em. Log off this site and get busy with reading.
Re: I Dont Want To Fail Please Help by tubabie(f): 11:13pm On Oct 01, 2009
Rita don't be lazy , do ur thang!!!
You have access to resources , you need help to pick your needed points?
Wow!
I believe for the sort of write -up u need to do, there would not be a right or wrong view once you back up ur position with facts and references , so get to work!!
Re: I Dont Want To Fail Please Help by Shola2009(m): 11:20pm On Oct 01, 2009
rita, na wa for u ooo. tubabie even fed you with a link, ma frend!you better do  research and submit your report!
Re: I Dont Want To Fail Please Help by posakosa(m): 11:43pm On Oct 01, 2009
How much will you pay me if I write your paper for you?! undecided undecided

How old are you again ?
Re: I Dont Want To Fail Please Help by Nobody: 11:46pm On Oct 01, 2009
rita@NL:

Hi ppl ,I need to write an argumentative eassay on this topic China’s economic growth has come with grave environmental side effects.  Water pollution is killing Chinese people but I dont know  anything about china , can somebody help me out plz b4 I fail ?  cry cry cry cry I need to submit it by tomorrow morning .
How is this an argumentative essay?

rita@NL:

Thx guyz  but i've checked google and the whole story is just too much,I just need ppl to argue it out maybe i could be able to pick one or two things from here.
rotfl.
what is NL? Your guinea pig? cheesy grin cheesy
Re: I Dont Want To Fail Please Help by tubabie(f): 11:48pm On Oct 01, 2009
It's argumentative, Economic growth VS Grave Environmental Dangers like water pollution
Re: I Dont Want To Fail Please Help by posakosa(m): 11:50pm On Oct 01, 2009
FL Gators:

How is this an argumentative essay?

Well it could be. To discuss the negative or positive impact of rapid economic growth. Could be argumentative or merely a research paper.

All types of environmental pollution: water, land, air, and this can be well argued with a public health perspective/lens. Bad health can affect the productivity of workers,

the exploitation of labor can also be explored.
Re: I Dont Want To Fail Please Help by posakosa(m): 11:53pm On Oct 01, 2009
@ OP, How much will you pay me ? lets discuss ? and where are you located ? grin grin
Re: I Dont Want To Fail Please Help by Nobody: 11:54pm On Oct 01, 2009
posakosa:

Well it could be. To discuss the negative or positive impact of rapid economic growth. Could be argumentative or merely a research paper.

And the negative and positive impact are?

Positive

Negative

Her paper seems more like a research paper to me. but oh well.

tubabie:

It's argumentative, Economic growth VS Grave Environmental Dangers like water pollution
Oh okiez.

So how's the environmental danger affecting China's economic growth?

Identify the Environmental dangers. . . . .
Re: I Dont Want To Fail Please Help by posakosa(m): 11:58pm On Oct 01, 2009
FL Gators:

And the negative and positive impact are?

Positive

Negative

Her paper seems more like a research paper to me. but oh well.
Oh okiez.

So how's the environmental danger affecting China's economic growth?

Identify the Environmental dangers. . . . .

Are you the OP disguised under a different name ?? How much are you willing to pay us na ? Nothing is for FREE.
Re: I Dont Want To Fail Please Help by posakosa(m): 12:11am On Oct 02, 2009
why did you run na ? Drop the cash ?! I take Naira, Dollars, and Pounds grin grin grin
Re: I Dont Want To Fail Please Help by Nobody: 12:13am On Oct 02, 2009
rotfl.

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy Yes, I am the poster. I'll pay you 3 cowry shells and 1 pair of shoe cheesy
Re: I Dont Want To Fail Please Help by posakosa(m): 12:15am On Oct 02, 2009
FL Gators:

rotfl.

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy Yes, I am the poster. I'll pay you 3 cowry shells and 1 pair of shoe cheesy

undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

How will I get these items ?!
Re: I Dont Want To Fail Please Help by chic2pimp(m): 12:18am On Oct 02, 2009
@ POSTER

Abeg make una no give person headache ooo. Ahn Ahn are u that lazy? undecided
Re: I Dont Want To Fail Please Help by Nobody: 12:18am On Oct 02, 2009
posakosa:

undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

How will I get these items ?!
By helping me, the poster, answer those questions cheesy grin
Re: I Dont Want To Fail Please Help by posakosa(m): 12:20am On Oct 02, 2009
FL Gators:

By helping me, the poster, answer those questions cheesy grin

You have to pay first before you get an answer, undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: I Dont Want To Fail Please Help by Nobody: 12:23am On Oct 02, 2009
posakosa:

You have to pay first before you get an answer, undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Ok now I'm bored. grin

Have a nice evening, posakosa tongue
Re: I Dont Want To Fail Please Help by posakosa(m): 12:25am On Oct 02, 2009
nice evening to you as well.
Re: I Dont Want To Fail Please Help by slimes(m): 8:18pm On Oct 10, 2009
In preparing a write-up, starting is always the problem. I think the first step for you is to understand the topic then start the introduction. The introduction of the topic may be divided into sub-topics and sub-headings. Also, tackle the body of the write-up by addressing each point in a paragraph then conclude.
Re: I Dont Want To Fail Please Help by dani1luv: 3:24pm On Oct 11, 2009
Moved to Education Section

(1) (Reply)

New Date For Post Mpce Screening Exercise 2009/2010 The Polytechnic, Ibadan / Free E-book On Free Education In Sweden / 70 Percent of Candidates Fail WAEC Exams

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.