Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,824 members, 7,817,402 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:38 AM

How To Turn Your Man's Over Sized Long Sleeves To Sexy Top‬ - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Turn Your Man's Over Sized Long Sleeves To Sexy Top‬ (998 Views)

"I Love You No Be For Mouth" - Plus-Sized Lady Shares Her Bank Account Online / Upcoming Slay Queen: Picture Of A Girl With An Over Sized Boobs / How To Turn Your Man's Over Sized Long Sleeves To Cute Top (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Turn Your Man's Over Sized Long Sleeves To Sexy Top‬ by CircleOfWilis: 2:02pm On Jan 08, 2016

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How To Turn Your Man's Over Sized Long Sleeves To Sexy Top‬ by marenx: 2:13pm On Jan 08, 2016
Re: How To Turn Your Man's Over Sized Long Sleeves To Sexy Top‬ by HermajestyQ(f): 2:19pm On Jan 08, 2016
Cute!
Re: How To Turn Your Man's Over Sized Long Sleeves To Sexy Top‬ by iceberylin(m): 2:26pm On Jan 08, 2016
Edit the post...

It's SEXY rather.. angry
Re: How To Turn Your Man's Over Sized Long Sleeves To Sexy Top‬ by IamLEGEND1: 2:34pm On Jan 08, 2016
this is the kind of shít I wouldn't mind coming home to everyday.

1 Like

Re: How To Turn Your Man's Over Sized Long Sleeves To Sexy Top‬ by Nobody: 2:35pm On Jan 08, 2016
Gosh that is cute ♥.Now what're you gonna do when he comes looking for this same shirt? wink Best to buy your own chica.
Re: How To Turn Your Man's Over Sized Long Sleeves To Sexy Top‬ by cruzita(f): 2:46pm On Jan 08, 2016
trashingly cute
Re: How To Turn Your Man's Over Sized Long Sleeves To Sexy Top‬ by Nobody: 2:48pm On Jan 08, 2016
Godforbid mak i giv any geh my shirt mak she cover dat her smelling bress wey she no dey wash. Taaaar
Re: How To Turn Your Man's Over Sized Long Sleeves To Sexy Top‬ by Nobody: 2:53pm On Jan 08, 2016
durentdbiitch:
Godforbid mak i giv any geh my shirt mak she cover dat her smelling bress wey she no dey wash. Taaaar
which smelling breast bros? Haba
Re: How To Turn Your Man's Over Sized Long Sleeves To Sexy Top‬ by Chartey(m): 5:59pm On Jan 08, 2016
QueenValerie:
Gosh that is cute ♥.Now what're you gonna do when he comes looking for this same shirt? wink Best to buy your own chica.
He's your man. You should know the shirts he wears less often and yet not reserved for special events.
Re: How To Turn Your Man's Over Sized Long Sleeves To Sexy Top‬ by Nobody: 6:01pm On Jan 08, 2016
Omg she is so pretty embarassed
Re: How To Turn Your Man's Over Sized Long Sleeves To Sexy Top‬ by Nobody: 6:13pm On Jan 08, 2016
Chartey:

He's your man. You should know the shirts he wears less often and yet not reserved for special events.
true,true.

(1) (Reply)

Guys, How To Identify Broke Ladies Looking For Magas At A Restaurant / Please Friends...... I Need Your Advice On This..... / When Your Girlfriend/boyfriend Treats You Like A Fool

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.