Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,559 members, 7,816,355 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:05 AM

Yaya Toure Insults CAF Player Of The Year Award. - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Yaya Toure Insults CAF Player Of The Year Award. (70678 Views)

Sardar Azmoun Quits Iran National Team Due To Insults After World Cup Exit / Yaya Touré And Tanika Bailey Kissing In Bed (Photo) / Mikel, Iheanacho, Musa Make CAF Player Of The Year Shortlist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yaya Toure Insults CAF Player Of The Year Award. by chesterlee(m): 4:33pm On Jan 08, 2016
What are you saying?

Mikel also won the Europa league with Chelsea fc that same year.

Judging by Yaya toure's argument Mikel deserved it ahead of him.
dammywapes:
You don't get it bro , wining d trophy does not work out the best player sometimes. Bth club n country form his checked. Mikel wining d nations cup then did not deserve d award. Season before this toure ws fantastic.

1 Like

Re: Yaya Toure Insults CAF Player Of The Year Award. by Kylexy3000(m): 4:34pm On Jan 08, 2016
You just lost my respect
Re: Yaya Toure Insults CAF Player Of The Year Award. by dammywapes(m): 4:36pm On Jan 08, 2016
pat077:
like olamide like yaya. He won d award in 2012 and 2013 without winning d nations cup. Pathetic loser!
I so much like your comment. This what am saying wining d cup does not determine u will win d best player. In my opinion , yaya tot he s d only one. #Aubabestplayerinafrica. Well deserve
Re: Yaya Toure Insults CAF Player Of The Year Award. by SHAIBULIAR: 4:38pm On Jan 08, 2016
Yaya,CAF awards je bi oye idile yin,ka da fun lai
Re: Yaya Toure Insults CAF Player Of The Year Award. by femi4: 4:39pm On Jan 08, 2016
luckman20:
Caf and glo has caused it all we said Africa footballer of the year and we're choosing players outside Africa.
Let's celebrate ourselves
Are they not Africans?
Re: Yaya Toure Insults CAF Player Of The Year Award. by AGBARUSIA1(m): 4:39pm On Jan 08, 2016
I v got nothing much 2 say bt 2 tell yaya dat he is a big Fool.guess he has short memory.he has 4gotten how caf robbed mikel jst because of him

1 Like

Re: Yaya Toure Insults CAF Player Of The Year Award. by dammywapes(m): 4:40pm On Jan 08, 2016
SHAIBULIAR:
Yaya,CAF awards je bi oye idile yin,ka da fun lai
in ibadan voice grin ... I love ibadan n pple residing there.
Re: Yaya Toure Insults CAF Player Of The Year Award. by Nobody: 4:40pm On Jan 08, 2016
Ah, insult CAF ?? Toure is a bast*rd oooo...... Ungrateful silly guy..... Why he no reject the award when He was given when Mikel really performed well in AFCON 2013.... mtcheew

1 Like

Re: Yaya Toure Insults CAF Player Of The Year Award. by toprealman: 4:41pm On Jan 08, 2016
Sore grapes, watermelon, guava... etc. This guy has a very pathetic attitude. Okocha that entertained the world with his mastery of the game never complained like this despite not winning it for once!!!
Yaya, you have won it four times...back to back. Are you related to Olamide?
If you want the envelope, Don Jazzy said you can come and have it!

1 Like

Re: Yaya Toure Insults CAF Player Of The Year Award. by Mekyno(m): 4:41pm On Jan 08, 2016
I am disappionted in yaya's outburst; its childish, belittling and condescending of him to say dat.
He won it 4 straight times: 2 real and 2 dubious, my tot.
He should be STRIPPED of his previous 4 titles, and let them be given to the runners up in those years because he is not worthy in Character.
If he is angry lyk dis, what will JJ OKOCHA do?
He is a sore loser.....simple
Re: Yaya Toure Insults CAF Player Of The Year Award. by 2odd(m): 4:43pm On Jan 08, 2016
Re: Yaya Toure Insults CAF Player Of The Year Award. by Nobody: 4:48pm On Jan 08, 2016
Enoquin:
Did he toss the mic after the interview? That's all I want to know lipsrsealed

BADT GURL cheesy cheesy cheesy..BUT HE NOR SEE MIC TOSS NA, HIS FACE SWELL LIKE WETIN CHOP ABOKI SHIT.

1 Like

Re: Yaya Toure Insults CAF Player Of The Year Award. by SHAIBULIAR: 4:48pm On Jan 08, 2016
dammywapes:
in ibadan voice grin ... I love ibadan n pple residing there.
yes ooooooooo
Re: Yaya Toure Insults CAF Player Of The Year Award. by sorom4: 4:50pm On Jan 08, 2016
Like Yaya, like Olamide. Two sore losers

1 Like

Re: Yaya Toure Insults CAF Player Of The Year Award. by tommykiwi(m): 4:50pm On Jan 08, 2016
Yaya should go and rest abeg! Abi African footballer na him birth right?

1 Like

Re: Yaya Toure Insults CAF Player Of The Year Award. by Akposkool(m): 4:53pm On Jan 08, 2016
dammywapes:
sorry do u watch futball at all? Am a nigerian. Mikel never play to the extent of being named africa best player and everybody knows that.
Tell me you didn't watch that nations cup. Mikel was miles ahead. Yaya won cus of club performance and now aubameyang did same and he is crying

1 Like

Re: Yaya Toure Insults CAF Player Of The Year Award. by jabolo(m): 4:54pm On Jan 08, 2016
homesteady:
Yaya Toure hits out at 'pathetic, indecent' African Player of the Year snub

http://m.goal.com/x/en/news/89/africa/2016/01/08/19116272/yaya-toure-hits-out-at-pathetic-indecent-african-player-of

goal.com

lalasticlala

goal.com ... na only you waka come?

This is a site whose people make up stories whilst sitting on the toilet. Totally discredited. Anyone visiting this site needs to have their head examined. Haba!
Re: Yaya Toure Insults CAF Player Of The Year Award. by dammywapes(m): 4:56pm On Jan 08, 2016
SHAIBULIAR:
yes ooooooooo
be e ni o je re
Re: Yaya Toure Insults CAF Player Of The Year Award. by Meritocracy: 4:58pm On Jan 08, 2016
Mr Yahya, enough of local champion, pls put more effort and collect world best. Okocha played better and never had it.
Re: Yaya Toure Insults CAF Player Of The Year Award. by chroniclesss(m): 4:59pm On Jan 08, 2016
tongue

Re: Yaya Toure Insults CAF Player Of The Year Award. by Debendu(m): 5:00pm On Jan 08, 2016
Hmmmm

2 Likes

Re: Yaya Toure Insults CAF Player Of The Year Award. by leanalyst: 5:01pm On Jan 08, 2016
dammywapes:
sorry do u watch futball at all? Am a nigerian. Mikel never play to the extent of being named africa best player and everybody knows that.
You are correct about Mikel, but the truth is that judging by Yaya's conditions, Mikel deserved it that year, cos he won the AFCON & was voted best player if I remember.

1 Like

Re: Yaya Toure Insults CAF Player Of The Year Award. by leanalyst: 5:02pm On Jan 08, 2016
Meritocracy:
Mr Yahya, enough of local champion, pls put more effort and collect world best. Okocha played better and never had it.
Very true..
Re: Yaya Toure Insults CAF Player Of The Year Award. by dammywapes(m): 5:03pm On Jan 08, 2016
leanalyst:

You are correct about Mikel, but the truth is that judging by Yaya's conditions, Mikel deserved it that year, cos he won the AFCON & was voted best player if I remember.
bro u know not only in that competition they will use. Club achievement to dey dey deir. That's ow it is. U can't compare someone on d bench and one playing. And also pple vote. That myt hunt mikel then.
Re: Yaya Toure Insults CAF Player Of The Year Award. by zayyadoski(m): 5:10pm On Jan 08, 2016
Yaya Toure deserve to win that award based on Individual achievement in 2015 for both national team of and club sides
Re: Yaya Toure Insults CAF Player Of The Year Award. by Nobody: 5:10pm On Jan 08, 2016
WisdomCanada:
Every single protest was a hit, frm Asaba 2 PH, 2 Aba & Onitsha, Owerri to Uyo nd Enugu, even in Abj &Lag, and overseas, yet no Biafra nd Nnamdi Kalu stil in prison, DSS don take ova.

UN: Please, SS & SE, if you want your Biafra, coman takit.

Hahahahahahahahaha! Oh Lawd!! This guy is funny!!
Re: Yaya Toure Insults CAF Player Of The Year Award. by eldino44(m): 5:10pm On Jan 08, 2016
Aubumeyang be like
EGBON YAYA IF U WANT THE AWARD COME AND TAKE IT TANK U

1 Like

Re: Yaya Toure Insults CAF Player Of The Year Award. by 2ts: 5:11pm On Jan 08, 2016
All our awards get comma for Africa.
Re: Yaya Toure Insults CAF Player Of The Year Award. by gbens2000(m): 5:11pm On Jan 08, 2016
WisdomCanada:
Every single protest was a hit, frm Asaba 2 PH, 2 Aba & Onitsha, Owerri to Uyo nd Enugu, even in Abj &Lag, and overseas, yet no Biafra nd Nnamdi Kalu stil in prison, DSS don take ova.

UN: Please, SS & SE, if you want your Biafra, coman takit.
grin grin grin grin.i beg no kill me every laff.
Re: Yaya Toure Insults CAF Player Of The Year Award. by dayowunmi(m): 5:11pm On Jan 08, 2016
I remember Yaya threatened to leave man city cos they didn't buy him a birthday cake about a year ago, his latest outburst is not surprising to me. He's such a man child

1 Like

Re: Yaya Toure Insults CAF Player Of The Year Award. by maestroz: 5:12pm On Jan 08, 2016
Yaya Toure: If you want the award, come and collect it.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Cristiano Ronaldo Becomes Joker In Halloween Costume (Photos) / The Moment Super Falcons Found Out They Have Qualified For Next Stage / Floyd Mayweather Acquires 2020 Bentley Continental And 2020 Rolls Royce Cullinan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.