Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,544 members, 7,816,324 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:32 AM

Yaya Toure Insults CAF Player Of The Year Award. - Sports (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Yaya Toure Insults CAF Player Of The Year Award. (70677 Views)

Sardar Azmoun Quits Iran National Team Due To Insults After World Cup Exit / Yaya Touré And Tanika Bailey Kissing In Bed (Photo) / Mikel, Iheanacho, Musa Make CAF Player Of The Year Shortlist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yaya Toure Insults CAF Player Of The Year Award. by massayo: 6:14pm On Jan 08, 2016
na your papa get am?

1 Like

Re: Yaya Toure Insults CAF Player Of The Year Award. by olumalcolm(m): 6:15pm On Jan 08, 2016
Iyalaya yaya toure. F*ck dha shit

Re: Yaya Toure Insults CAF Player Of The Year Award. by adexsimply(m): 6:16pm On Jan 08, 2016
Enoquin:
Did he toss the mic after the interview? That's all I want to know lipsrsealed
grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Yaya Toure Insults CAF Player Of The Year Award. by Dbisector(m): 6:19pm On Jan 08, 2016
All the single match MIKEL played in the 2013 was GREAT from Chelsea winning Europa, CARLING CUP to AFRICAN NATIONS CUP where will played your country ivorycoast.

hun egbon Yaya Toure if you want the CAF award come and collect it.

1 Like

Re: Yaya Toure Insults CAF Player Of The Year Award. by costlypato: 6:24pm On Jan 08, 2016
Hmmmmmm! Short of words
Re: Yaya Toure Insults CAF Player Of The Year Award. by porshuch: 6:35pm On Jan 08, 2016
Yaya is a goat

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yaya Toure Insults CAF Player Of The Year Award. by kingtime(m): 6:37pm On Jan 08, 2016
Yaya, u are not the only footballer in Africa, we have players that are more talented than u. Moreover, u have won it four good times. Na onlu you dey? Make i hear word abeg!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yaya Toure Insults CAF Player Of The Year Award. by dasauce(m): 6:37pm On Jan 08, 2016
Enoquin:
Did he toss the mic after the interview? That's all I want to know lipsrsealed
or he possibly smashed his alcohol cup to the ground

1 Like

Re: Yaya Toure Insults CAF Player Of The Year Award. by Skills10: 6:38pm On Jan 08, 2016
Aubameyang is the best player in Africa right now. He is even the highest goal scorer in Europe this season. He has scored more goals than Neymar, Vardy, Lewandosky, CR, Messi, Suarez and Zlatan. He is quick, pacey, can dribble and scores goals for fun. He is a joy to watch for those who know soccer.

When you are an African, and scored more goals than any other player in europe, then u should be appreciated.

Yaya toure is past it. He has seen better days.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yaya Toure Insults CAF Player Of The Year Award. by kolatcole: 6:45pm On Jan 08, 2016
yaya shld jst let tinz b
Re: Yaya Toure Insults CAF Player Of The Year Award. by Utagbamaka(m): 6:47pm On Jan 08, 2016
In Don Jazzy's voice:'Egbon Toure, you can have d award. After winning it 3 consecutive times back to back. Lolz
Re: Yaya Toure Insults CAF Player Of The Year Award. by OldefDaniels(m): 6:49pm On Jan 08, 2016
Oya nau, yala yae anybody. Eyan Mayweather goons mi.

1 Like

Re: Yaya Toure Insults CAF Player Of The Year Award. by kel4soft: 6:54pm On Jan 08, 2016
dammywapes:
sorry do u watch futball at all? Am a nigerian. Mikel never play to the extent of being named africa best player and everybody knows that.

Shut up! Don't bring in club rivalry here. Mikel deserve that year's award.

1 Like

Re: Yaya Toure Insults CAF Player Of The Year Award. by Barrysleek(m): 6:58pm On Jan 08, 2016
[quote author=dammywapes post=41783708]sorry do u watch futball at all? Am a nigerian. Mikel never play to the extent of being named africa best player and everybody knows that.[/Dude Mikel was POTY at 2013 nations cup yaya had a terrible tournament so what are u saying]

1 Like

Re: Yaya Toure Insults CAF Player Of The Year Award. by lascopes(m): 7:15pm On Jan 08, 2016
This guy na pathetic dull baby...wetin sef, u wan collect am die #greedynose #zombie

1 Like

Re: Yaya Toure Insults CAF Player Of The Year Award. by BeauHomme: 7:29pm On Jan 08, 2016
Yaya Toure, the cousin to the father of the aunty of the mother of the uncle of Olamide Baddo.

...E dey blood

1 Like

Re: Yaya Toure Insults CAF Player Of The Year Award. by pabloaimar(m): 7:36pm On Jan 08, 2016
Personally its shocking that Aubamayang was crowned the African best ahead of Yaya Toure, given what the later have achieved in the continent in the last year, and also he is a strong force with his club when it comes to European football, what CAF did yesterday was pathetic. I didn't support it. Toureis way better that Aubameyang last year.
Re: Yaya Toure Insults CAF Player Of The Year Award. by Barrysleek(m): 7:37pm On Jan 08, 2016
DonUjay:
.Gbam!

with the rate at which People are referring to some time in the Past when Mikel was suppose to win it I was Beginning to wonder if na Back of TV I dey watch all these years.

Which Year did mikel ever deserve African Player of the year?
dude you don't watch football you watch telemudo

1 Like

Re: Yaya Toure Insults CAF Player Of The Year Award. by Seamareggae(m): 7:43pm On Jan 08, 2016
Leave thrash for lawma... Yaya
Re: Yaya Toure Insults CAF Player Of The Year Award. by blazetitov: 7:44pm On Jan 08, 2016
homesteady:

The link is working, except you are doubting the credibility of the most popular football site in the world - Goal.com
If you know Yaya very well, this shouldn't be a surprise! Somebody that would criticize his club because they didn't wish him a happy birthday!
Go to ColinUdoh instagram page, he uploaded the beginning part of his interview with him! From what he was saying, it was very easy to deduce were he was heading to.

A link that is asking me to save? I visit goal.com on a daily basis and this so called new/interview is not on that page. I even searched for all articles relating to Yaya Toure and there is no mention of this FAKE NEWS.

Unless you have created your own goal.com website undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Yaya Toure Insults CAF Player Of The Year Award. by homesteady(m): 7:50pm On Jan 08, 2016
blazetitov:

A link that is asking me to save? I visit goal.com on a daily basis and this so called new/interview is not on that page. I even searched for all articles relating to Yaya Toure and there is no mention of this FAKE NEWS.

Unless you have created your own goal.com website undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

Haaaa! You need to throw away that device you are using grin

Oya Sky News don report am - www.skysports.com/football/news/11679/10123049/man-city8217s-yaya-toure-criticises-african-footballer-of-the-year-award-decision

Re: Yaya Toure Insults CAF Player Of The Year Award. by Bome01(m): 7:50pm On Jan 08, 2016
I'm sure u now understand what Okocha and Mikel felt when they were cheated of the GLO-CAF awards. Take heart

1 Like

Re: Yaya Toure Insults CAF Player Of The Year Award. by vislabraye(m): 7:51pm On Jan 08, 2016
homesteady:
This Yaya is a very petulant big baby! It seems he has a very short memory, he has forgotten that Mikel was the best player in AFCON and he didn't win the POTY, instead they gave it to him that had a terrible AFCON! It is now he knows that continental achievement is necessary for the award! Besides he wasn't even the best player in AFCON.

And he has won it 4 times in a row oh undecided SMH

He has to stfu. It's disappointing coming from a player like him. Poor attitude. No game spirit. That's how he claimed the goal scored by Kelechi Inheancho to his credit ( although it was a deflection from Kelechi's body). undecided .
Nonsense. He never complained when it favoured him.

1 Like

Re: Yaya Toure Insults CAF Player Of The Year Award. by Bakrabas: 7:51pm On Jan 08, 2016
"Dear Toure,to your people you may the african best but to africans you are just now a former best"...abasswealth
Re: Yaya Toure Insults CAF Player Of The Year Award. by chichriso: 7:51pm On Jan 08, 2016
he is saying bullshit, Mikel and Enyeama won AFCON stil cafe gave him the award so na turn by turn

Re: Yaya Toure Insults CAF Player Of The Year Award. by ikkkkk: 7:56pm On Jan 08, 2016
yaya and olamide has a lot in common.

1 Like

Re: Yaya Toure Insults CAF Player Of The Year Award. by Nobody: 8:00pm On Jan 08, 2016
Every single goal was a hit..... Egbon yaya if want the award you know the rest.....
Re: Yaya Toure Insults CAF Player Of The Year Award. by Chukzyfcb(m): 8:04pm On Jan 08, 2016
I thought the older one gets, he/she is assumed to grow in maturity. Yaya toure has been talking rubbish these past months....it wasn't long now when he was whyning about a goal that was deflected by kelechi Ihenancho and was given to him, when it should have been his own goal. Like that wasn't stupid enough, he has come out to spill trash, 4 awards & still doesn't another person to win too.....#smellos

1 Like

Re: Yaya Toure Insults CAF Player Of The Year Award. by prof12(m): 8:08pm On Jan 08, 2016
I am disappointed in Yaya Toure.
Re: Yaya Toure Insults CAF Player Of The Year Award. by cooooooks(m): 8:15pm On Jan 08, 2016
Including the year when Nigeria won the ACN or/& when Chelsea won the Champs League

dammywapes:
sorry do u watch futball at all? Am a nigerian. Mikel never play to the extent of being named africa best player and everybody knows that.
Re: Yaya Toure Insults CAF Player Of The Year Award. by blazetitov: 8:16pm On Jan 08, 2016
homesteady:

Haaaa! You need to throw away that device you are using grin

Oya Sky News don report am - www.skysports.com/football/news/11679/10123049/man-city8217s-yaya-toure-criticises-african-footballer-of-the-year-award-decision

Good. Please compare Skysports report with what you posted then you will see why i call yours fake. Goal.com reporting is not even as worse than that.

I use a PC to browse and not a mobile. http://www.goal.com/en-ng. not m.goal.com
Re: Yaya Toure Insults CAF Player Of The Year Award. by 2odd(m): 8:20pm On Jan 08, 2016
blazetitov:

Good. Please compare Skysports report with what you posted then you will see why i call yours fake. Goal.com reporting is not even as worse than that.

oga go siddon joor. u blind ?? u no fit read again abi u need a translator ??.I wonder how u dey use phone. olodo even a PC dey open mobile site . but I guess u daft reach that level

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Cristiano Ronaldo Becomes Joker In Halloween Costume (Photos) / The Moment Super Falcons Found Out They Have Qualified For Next Stage / Floyd Mayweather Acquires 2020 Bentley Continental And 2020 Rolls Royce Cullinan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.