Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,920 members, 7,817,695 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:28 PM

Publicist Blasts Jim Iyke For Unpaid Debt - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Publicist Blasts Jim Iyke For Unpaid Debt (25291 Views)

Jim Iyke And Destiny Etiko Strike A Pose / IPhone Theft: Seun Egbegbe's Publicist Releases Another Press Statement / Lady Begs Jim Iyke For Sex On Instagram (screenshots) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Publicist Blasts Jim Iyke For Unpaid Debt by brizzybrizzz(m): 8:47pm On Jan 08, 2016
Bros Jim pay this guy his money n stop talkin grammar nawa o wetin concern shade inside this 1
Re: Publicist Blasts Jim Iyke For Unpaid Debt by DrMuzungu(m): 9:25pm On Jan 08, 2016
Jimmz boy is and has always been one thing: small boi 419er.
Re: Publicist Blasts Jim Iyke For Unpaid Debt by refreshrate: 9:44pm On Jan 08, 2016
So the guy himself thinks any other client would engage his services after this?

Yes the guy dey owe you, fine. Some people can be a real pain in the ass over money issues.

After the money is paid now can he reverse this ?

He's just screwed himself just as much he should go to Facebook baddoo & even hire channels television to express himself well.

PR firm true true
Re: Publicist Blasts Jim Iyke For Unpaid Debt by ahamonyeka(m): 9:45pm On Jan 08, 2016
This same Jim iyke Emeka ike blast last time in our interview that Jim is a broke guy.
Re: Publicist Blasts Jim Iyke For Unpaid Debt by borhlatech(m): 9:45pm On Jan 08, 2016
Bleep Jim iyke....or what so ever is called...is a broke nigga.....
Re: Publicist Blasts Jim Iyke For Unpaid Debt by GoldHorse(m): 9:52pm On Jan 08, 2016
stonecoldcafe:

Go siddon! When dem owe you 2k, you fit sleep?

grin grin grin grin No mind o......... (abi you dey among people wey join follow give me the sleepless nights? Pls pay your own N250 now now)

.....but na dem dey call themselves mega actors, mega one tin one tin na, abi?
Re: Publicist Blasts Jim Iyke For Unpaid Debt by anonym0us: 9:53pm On Jan 08, 2016
Lilimax:
Bro, stop washing your dirty linen in the public.
There are better ways to settle this and not on the social media embarassed
use your head before you comment

1 Like

Re: Publicist Blasts Jim Iyke For Unpaid Debt by linearity: 5:50am On Jan 09, 2016
sonnie10:
This guy is wasting time tweeting back and fort. If the transaction was carried out in the US, take him to small claims court and get your money. Trust me you won't spend a dim in the process. Next time, he will know that US is not Nigeria where you owe people and form tiger. Although I have not heard the other side, but this sounds like someone trying to take advantage because it was only a verbal agreement and no documentation. That's not withstanding, a judge will determine from the evidence you will provide.

Yes, small claims court will set this straight, even if there is no written contract, verbal contract is as legit and can be enforced just like a documented contract.

From the post from Jim, it appear there was an agreement for service, but Jim seem to think that, service was not rendered correctly or fully. If that is the case, the guy have a leg up against Jim in small claims court as any judge will do a rough estimate and adjust the amount owned in proportion to service render.

It bets me that Jim is threatening the guy with a libel suit, Jim should not waste his time. The fact that, there is no contract papers does not means a win in libel, you can only win in libel, if 1. You can proof that, the other person told lies against you...2. If you can then proof financial lost that is directly attributed to that/those lies...in this case, it does not appear the guy is telling lies base on Jim's own admission; yes there is a genuine dispute regarding services render and you cannot win a libel suit against someone by accusing them of lying because they say, they rendered services A,B,C & D and you can proof that, they only rendered services A & B.

By the way filing small claims is very easy, and if you not want to be bordered by the small claims, sell the debt to someone in the U.S. and they will go after Jim.

1 Like

Re: Publicist Blasts Jim Iyke For Unpaid Debt by Nobody: 6:12am On Jan 09, 2016
Nigerians are some of the brain washed people in human history. No Nigerian celebrity is worth a billion naira. I repeat none of them have a billion in net worth.

1 Like

Re: Publicist Blasts Jim Iyke For Unpaid Debt by emmydollars4life(m): 6:31am On Jan 09, 2016
Lilimax:
Bro, stop washing your dirty linen in the public.
There are better ways to settle this and not on the social media embarassed
Guys are you staying he should forget about the money? he block him in whatsapp and the debt is since mid last year and u are supporting injustice
Re: Publicist Blasts Jim Iyke For Unpaid Debt by grimadult(m): 7:18am On Jan 09, 2016
So Jim Iyke has been living a champagne lifestyle on purewater income grin grin grin grin
Re: Publicist Blasts Jim Iyke For Unpaid Debt by mbjsuki(m): 8:17am On Jan 09, 2016
This guy has a tradition on owing people,damn! Same story everywhere about this same guy. If your work does not support your livelihood, I think you should switch lanes. Why owe people? With this kind of attributes, you can't possibly go far in life!
Shame to this guy if the news is anything to go by with.
Re: Publicist Blasts Jim Iyke For Unpaid Debt by Nobody: 9:18am On Jan 09, 2016
Smh for Jim Iyke sha.
Re: Publicist Blasts Jim Iyke For Unpaid Debt by Nobody: 9:19am On Jan 09, 2016
Jim is a chronic Debtor. He is Owing me money too which he borrowed from me since 2001 along Shagamu Ijebode road when his. Then 190 Benz burnt gasket and promised to return it to me in January 2002 and I gave him my address in Lagos until now he did not turn up.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Davido Signs Peruzzi To His DMW Label (Photo) / Yemi Alade Slays In Ankara Jumpsuit (Photo) / Don Jazzy Announces Marriage Plans For Next Year, 2017 [VIDEO]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.