Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,403 members, 7,850,439 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 09:18 PM

10 Signs Your Girl Is No Good !! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Signs Your Girl Is No Good !! (2287 Views)

10 Signs She's Really In Love With You / The Best Way To Keep Your Girl (picture) / Whoever Said Money No Good For Body, Is A Bastard Liar (pics) >:( (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Signs Your Girl Is No Good !! by Nobody: 8:38am On Jan 09, 2016
Maxi112:
just wait a minute , am on my way

Ur business i was never planning on running away
Re: 10 Signs Your Girl Is No Good !! by Anthony0094(m): 8:44am On Jan 09, 2016
Re: 10 Signs Your Girl Is No Good !! by Nobody: 9:08am On Jan 09, 2016
Diddyydiva:
okay 100% .

what about that ? grin

lol.. not all guys are yeye people jare. stop slandering us
Re: 10 Signs Your Girl Is No Good !! by Eljay24(m): 10:55am On Jan 09, 2016
HateU2:
All na lie jare.
How do u mean? But Mind you d post dosen't refer to all ladies" tho*
Re: 10 Signs Your Girl Is No Good !! by Eljay24(m): 11:03am On Jan 09, 2016
missyadorable:
For point no 1,May be true,talking from my experience.I started hating my father from age 2 or thereabout,from the period I started seeing him beat up my mother,dragging her on the ground,stripping her naked and giving her injuries right in front of me and my siblings.He is my greatest enemy till date till I die!We were not in terms till just before my wedding and I don't wish to ever talk to him again. I had lots of male friends n didn't see having a BF as necessity till I was ready to get married which I did 2 weeks ago(A decision that paid me well finally,we dated for 13 months,no heartbreak,no abortions,no STDs)due to the societal pressure to be married and respected to overcome the disrespect,bashing,insults,degrading that comes with being single,not because I love my husband.

She stays in touch wt her exes and communicates with him(them),he says she is cheating.

She allows him know her friends,the next thing,he is running another "package" with her best friend.Before she says OMG,he has engaged her bestie...

And what is the value of sex in 2016 btw 2 people who are not married? Why should she value something she prolly doing unwillingly cos of pressure from BF who also has other girl(s) he is sleeping with at random? Sex has no value! Detach ur emotions from it and Play safe.Dazzo!

Sorry bout' your past Expereince tho* hopefully you could still find a away to 4gv, your father,
This post is juat a view' someone's view actually, some of it might be true for someone and not for others* so it dosen't mean it refers to all ladies parse.
Re: 10 Signs Your Girl Is No Good !! by Eljay24(m): 11:06am On Jan 09, 2016
Diddyydiva:
99.9 % of Nairaland guys spend their lives revolving around ladies.

They've got nothing intelligent to come up with sad sad sad . I'm guessing most of them are cowards offline that can't face a lady yet they acts as bosses online.

No matter what you say about ladies , you will still end up with one. tongue

yeye people undecided

Easy Tigeress*
Re: 10 Signs Your Girl Is No Good !! by Nobody: 11:33am On Jan 09, 2016
Eljay24:

How do u mean?
But Mind you d post dosen't refer to all ladies" tho*
***rolling eyes***
Re: 10 Signs Your Girl Is No Good !! by Nobody: 2:22pm On Jan 09, 2016
firstking01:
hmmm...owk, was actually reflecting on sm issues in my life, and hwfar i 've gone in life wen the thought to creat a thread on it landed cry
really shocked

its good to reflect on one's life, smiley

When are you creating the thread ?
Re: 10 Signs Your Girl Is No Good !! by firstking01(m): 2:33pm On Jan 09, 2016
Diddyydiva:
really shocked

its good to reflect on one's life, smiley

When are you creating the thread ?
i created the thread on the spot of the inspiration i was having @dat point na...check you will see the topic on whats your greatest fear in life...go make ur contribution and let us knw what skipt your heart each time you reflect on it.
Re: 10 Signs Your Girl Is No Good !! by Nobody: 2:34pm On Jan 09, 2016
firstking01:
i created the thread on the spot of the inspiration i was having @dat point na...check you will see the topic on whats your greatest fear in life...go make ur contribution and let us knw what skipt your heart each time you reflect on it.
okay

lemme check it out smiley
Re: 10 Signs Your Girl Is No Good !! by firstking01(m): 2:54pm On Jan 09, 2016
Diddyydiva:
okay

lemme check it out smiley
cooL...waiting

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Hasn’t Gotten Over With Her Ex , What Do I Do ,advice Me / Hey Guys!!! Which Of These Girls Would U Take? / Man Shares A Selfie Of His Friend Having Sex With A White Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.