Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,766 members, 7,820,679 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:22 PM

When You Ignore People That Hate You, Do They Come Around? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When You Ignore People That Hate You, Do They Come Around? (1017 Views)

12 Signs You Are Selfish In Your Relationship Which You Ignore / 10 Categories Of People That Can't Do Without Womanizing- By Tosyne2much / The Right Way To Treat Girls, So They Would Always Love To Come Around You. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When You Ignore People That Hate You, Do They Come Around? by mamagee3(f): 5:42pm On Jan 08, 2016
Hi all, I have a question, when you ignore neighbors that hate you and try to let you know that they hate you. Do they come around someday after getting tired of being ignored?
Re: When You Ignore People That Hate You, Do They Come Around? by Nobody: 5:43pm On Jan 08, 2016
No instead they look for a way to get your attention.

Trust me it's a bad way
Re: When You Ignore People That Hate You, Do They Come Around? by jaybee3(m): 5:44pm On Jan 08, 2016
Phewwww... Can't believe you are still very much around asking senseless questions as usual

How come you've refused to grow up like seriously?

1 Like

Re: When You Ignore People That Hate You, Do They Come Around? by sinaj(f): 5:49pm On Jan 08, 2016
Diz gurl again undecided
Re: When You Ignore People That Hate You, Do They Come Around? by TrapLORD(m): 5:58pm On Jan 08, 2016
mamagee3:
Hi all, I have a question, when you ignore neighbors that hate you and try to let you know that they hate you. Do they come around someday after getting tired of being ignored?

Can I ask you something?
Re: When You Ignore People That Hate You, Do They Come Around? by IamLEGEND1: 6:18pm On Jan 08, 2016

Re: When You Ignore People That Hate You, Do They Come Around? by mamagee3(f): 7:05pm On Jan 08, 2016
coolsix:
No instead they look for a way to get your attention.

Trust me it's a bad way
You have a point!
Re: When You Ignore People That Hate You, Do They Come Around? by abimic(m): 7:40pm On Jan 08, 2016
Do u care of they hate u? do u care if u are being ignored? Even the dead are still being hated, most important is, as far God didn't hate you or ignore u, why then should u be bothered?
Re: When You Ignore People That Hate You, Do They Come Around? by Youngetskilz23(m): 8:11pm On Jan 08, 2016
Mamagee send me your number
Re: When You Ignore People That Hate You, Do They Come Around? by uyisteven(m): 8:25pm On Jan 08, 2016
mamagee3:

It lukz lyk u rlli do fancy dis neighbor...1st it was d neighbor tryin u show himsef by lukin @ ur window, den greetin ur peepz nd ignoring u...
Just spill ur tots 2 him and let us all hv peace....
Thank u....
Re: When You Ignore People That Hate You, Do They Come Around? by Emac34: 8:27pm On Jan 08, 2016
Crap as usual
Re: When You Ignore People That Hate You, Do They Come Around? by pussyeater(m): 11:15pm On Jan 08, 2016
This Fugly Mofo is on the loose again... Dammn!
Re: When You Ignore People That Hate You, Do They Come Around? by Nobody: 11:21pm On Jan 08, 2016

Re: When You Ignore People That Hate You, Do They Come Around? by raumdeuter: 4:34am On Jan 09, 2016
jaybee3:
Phewwww... Can't believe you are still very much around asking senseless questions as usual

How come you've refused to grow up like seriously?

Na wa

She has been asking these hopelessly lame questions for over 6 yrs and she never get answer

Watch out for the next silly thread.

Why is it that when I eat it goes to my stomach

1 Like

Re: When You Ignore People That Hate You, Do They Come Around? by crismark(m): 7:02am On Jan 09, 2016
Dis one nd her neighbor don start again....abeg no dey give us bullshit...
we re tayad

(1) (Reply)

Need Help I Had Sex Wit Ha And D Next Tin Is A Break Up I Get / Valentine Day Celebration: To Be Or Not To Be? / SnapShot:A Guy Blasted His EX For Trying To Come Back For Valentine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.