Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,120 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:31 AM

This Dream Makes Me Afraid Wat Could Be The Meaning - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / This Dream Makes Me Afraid Wat Could Be The Meaning (1188 Views)

Wat Could Have Been This Man's Sins That He Is Trying To Atone For? / Dear Nigerian's, Do You Know The Meaning Of These Symbols / I Need An Interpretation Of This Dream (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Dream Makes Me Afraid Wat Could Be The Meaning by Lifeboy2(m): 12:30pm On Jun 17, 2009
Hi fellow nairaland.com members pls do see me through.

I had a dream about I and a sister member of my church, though she is very beautiful and friendly, she plays very well with people around her, but she is more closer to male friends than female once. In that dream both of us where to go for a pragramme in the church because both of us belong to the choriesters unit of the church. she came to my place direct in the dream (the one in the dream wash't looking like my real home). I welcomed her, she sat down on a mat and we gisted. in that same dream she fellow me to the stream where we get some water and after cooking she ate and took her birth, she lay close to me and we gisted. Not only dat, what surpised me most is this She is very beautiful in the fiscal world, if she dresses and passed here almost every man who set his eyes on her will like to look twice, she is very ok. getting to the dream she appeared not as beautiful as she is fiscal, and one funny thing is dis, i could not even come close to her neith touching her in the dream because of a little urglness on her in that dream. what touches me most was this in that dream we where a kind of proposing to each other. i was letting her know my feelings and that i want her to be my wifffffffffe, which she agreed instally without any delay.

Even after the acceptance, she now stay in my place, the place that we where using in the dream was a kind of a bag and a wood that holds it from failling. and we use the other part of the bag to cover the side we are sleping, suprisingly we stayed, talked and i think if not mistakenly we ate together. she accepted my offer of geeting married to me and i also do.

before going to bed last night I never have any feeling about her, she never come to my mind. am not prepared to get married yet, am suprise having this kind of dream, never looked at her in a lustful way or love way, although the first time i sat my eyes on her lont time ago i lusted after her which i quickly stooped and resist it, but since then she has beeing to me as a christian sis. so i keep woundering what culd dis dream mean and why dis dream. It is a witch that is trying to come in form of this sister, of what is the dream alabout. pls do say something

life boy

thx all, you contributions are needed
Re: This Dream Makes Me Afraid Wat Could Be The Meaning by dani1luv: 5:37pm On Jun 17, 2009
Moved to Religion Section
Re: This Dream Makes Me Afraid Wat Could Be The Meaning by tpiah: 5:42pm On Jun 17, 2009
you dreamed she was taking a bath?

seems pretty clear cut, imo.

Its called wet dream and I wouldnt worry too much about it if I were you.

Since its a church setting, pray or get busy with some other things.
Re: This Dream Makes Me Afraid Wat Could Be The Meaning by Image123(m): 9:59pm On Jun 17, 2009
You sleep too much.
Re: This Dream Makes Me Afraid Wat Could Be The Meaning by Image123(m): 10:00pm On Jun 17, 2009
Of a truth, You sleep too much.
Re: This Dream Makes Me Afraid Wat Could Be The Meaning by wisedge: 1:03am On Jun 18, 2009
Don't take dreams lightly or mind those who accuse you of sleeping too much. God is probably trying to show you something. Pray about it and if there is any believer that you can confide in, ask him/her to pray with you.
Re: This Dream Makes Me Afraid Wat Could Be The Meaning by tpiah: 4:15am On Jun 18, 2009
I think the guy is just lonely and wishing for a partner.

If someone tells me he saw me in a dream I go run be that oh. Likewise if I see someone in a dream I simply take it as a sign I'm missing the person, nothing more.
Re: This Dream Makes Me Afraid Wat Could Be The Meaning by SirJohn(m): 5:54am On Jun 18, 2009
Oh sorry I forgot, what did you say is the title of the home video?
Re: This Dream Makes Me Afraid Wat Could Be The Meaning by Image123(m): 8:22am On Jun 18, 2009
@SirJohn
Life boy goes to mexico Part 4.
[b]Grab your copy NOW! [b]
Re: This Dream Makes Me Afraid Wat Could Be The Meaning by Tudor6(f): 9:56am On Jun 18, 2009
It's quite simple, you LUST after the girl in your subconscious
Re: This Dream Makes Me Afraid Wat Could Be The Meaning by Lifeboy2(m): 12:57pm On Jun 18, 2009
Tudór:

but not always. and i don't try thinking of them when going to bed. because when going to bed the last thinking could be the dream of that night.
Re: This Dream Makes Me Afraid Wat Could Be The Meaning by MadMax1(f): 1:57pm On Jun 18, 2009
I like your honesty. No posturing or anything. You're a man, and you're not blind. You see and appreciate beautiful women. It's just a dream, nothing more. It means something only if you're desperate for it to mean something. It seems you like the lady.
Re: This Dream Makes Me Afraid Wat Could Be The Meaning by Lifeboy2(m): 4:14pm On Jun 24, 2009
how did you knw i do but have not plain to show it to her yet

the fonniest thing is this every body loves her and love talking wit her, her major friends are male and few are female

but i do reject the likeness just to aviod **** reasons
Re: This Dream Makes Me Afraid Wat Could Be The Meaning by tpiah: 5:29pm On Jun 24, 2009
I guess you feel you dont really stand a chance with her.

Doesnt mean you cant give it a shot however. Its up to you. but have a thick skin just in case.
Re: This Dream Makes Me Afraid Wat Could Be The Meaning by OkraSoup1: 7:51pm On Jun 24, 2009
I've heard it's not a good idea to eat food in your dreams
Re: This Dream Makes Me Afraid Wat Could Be The Meaning by Generica(m): 2:37am On Jun 26, 2009
Life boy:

the fonniest thing is this every body loves her and love talking wit her, her major friends are male and few are female

but i do reject the likeness just to aviod **** reasons

Experience has taught many christian brothers to ponder diligently on sisters who consistently keep more male-friends than females. It may be true that you are not firm in your resolve to keep from her. It is quite natural. However as a christian, you must desist from closer contact with her. It may be that you are desiring to make her visit you some day. Sorry for saying that.
An individual had this kind of dream. He expressed seeming dislike for such ungodly dream, yet inwardly he relished it. He was secretly rejoicing that what he couldn't do in the physical had been done in the "spiritual." Months rolled by, due to his casual talk about it to those who cared to listen, instead of purging himself from that impending contamination, he didn't even know when he got close to the sister and they got to love each other to a questionable extent. Both of them knew that it has turned to something else and they couldn't stop the flaring concupiscence. It ended them up in sexual immorality (up to 3 times !!!). It became known to members of the church and they were disciplined and told to separate. They will not marry each other any more as long as they remain members of that church.
What I am trying to illustrate is this:take heed to yourself. That sister might have her reasons for associating with males but it is most proper to be with her kind of gender. She might have started it in a pure mind but as her popularity increases and praises abound from admirers, she might secretly develop another spirit that may languish the desires of the brothers in the church. Are there not godly mothers in the church? Ask one of them to talk to her in meekness, love and godly wisdom. She needs to change otherwise she may not make a dedicated wife. These days people do not cut off from friends even after marriage and if this will be so with her , how will the husband feel? Sometime ago, I advised a christian girl(the girl in my illustration above) and she said that when she marries she will learn, afterall God used to give people power to make a good husband and wife. But do not see the end of all that she felt doesn't matter?
These days boys and girls have failed to realise that it is better to learn what will help you in future rather than what you feel you like to do now. To prepare for the next step, stage and societal expectation.
Love in recent years, among young people, is purely sexual. It is sad to see married men going after other women just because their wives have grown fatter or old in their own eyes. Where then is the true love that some of our grandparents remained true to all their days? I appreciate girls, ladies, women, mothers and I love them in the name of the Lord. But it pains me to see the pains the undergo to slim-down all in the name to look attractive, get a ready-made husbands, retain their husbands at home,etc. They may have the flimsy reason that that is the fashion of the time. I have known the near-death experience of some and I even advised a girl to eat well lest she dies in the process of starving herself until she almost gave up. Oh, this world, this world. Where are the young people heading to?
Friend I advise you to take time to pray for God's help. Being involved with a lady may be thrilling at the begining but it turns sour at the end if you are not ready to marry at that time. You may not know the terrible situation many young christians are in after being involved with girls. You can never be the same in your christian life except God intervenes.
See, if you are not ready to get married leave her alone. Sometimes we think somebody is the most beautiful until that feeling leaves us and then we come to know that she is not worth dying for expecially when a more beautiful one comes around. There's no satisfaction in the things of the flesh.
In another way God might have kept her for you and is waiting for your right judgment in this. You may lose her if you allow the devil to tempt you to do that which is not lawful now. Girls sometimes change. When they begin to hate somebody only God can change their mind. They may agree with you to go astray but when it backfires they heap all the blames on you. They may even say that they don't even know you. They may claim that you forced yourself on them and at the end you will not only lose that precious wife-to-be but will also lose your respect in her eyes forever. Yes, even forever.
Men sometimes are so foolishly blinded to apparent dangers and no-go areas of life and women. RESPECT is the chief quality when it comes to matters involving girls, ladies, women. Females are fully humans as we are. We should not take undue advantage of their weakneses, wants needs, even beauty and natural docility, and their being very jovial and amiable. These are rare qualities in women, though.
I hope you will organise your thoughts and have no undue desire. I understand how you may feel. I am a very young man too. But we must strive for excellence in character rather than give ourselves over to ALL THESE THINGS. God Bless You!
Re: This Dream Makes Me Afraid Wat Could Be The Meaning by Generica(m): 2:47am On Jun 26, 2009
Image123:

@SirJohn
Life boy goes to mexico Part 4.
[b]Grab your copy NOW! [b]

Are you here for frivolity and vain jangling that subvert instead of godly edifying?
Re: This Dream Makes Me Afraid Wat Could Be The Meaning by Generica(m): 2:50am On Jun 26, 2009
Tudór:

[/quote

I think you are right about that.
Re: This Dream Makes Me Afraid Wat Could Be The Meaning by Generica(m): 2:52am On Jun 26, 2009
wisedge:

Don't take dreams lightly or mind those who accuse you of sleeping too much. God is probably trying to show you something. Pray about it and if there is any believer that you can confide in, ask him/her to pray with you.

God bless your soul, sir!
Re: This Dream Makes Me Afraid Wat Could Be The Meaning by ilosiwaju: 1:14pm On Jun 26, 2009
my post is missing! heeeeelp!
Re: This Dream Makes Me Afraid Wat Could Be The Meaning by sunshine01: 3:00pm On Jun 26, 2009
It is not good to dream of eating in the dream. Aside that, I just hope you were not proposing to a spiritual wife in your dream. Coming to the sister, I might be tempted to say that the sister could be a mermaid. Because a lot of things are happening now. The devil has transformed himself and his agents as agent of light and they have crept into churches in order to cause a lot of havoc.
BE CAREFUL BECOS WE ARE IN THE LAST DAYS.
Re: This Dream Makes Me Afraid Wat Could Be The Meaning by tpiah: 3:38pm On Jun 26, 2009
sunshine01:

It is not good to dream of eating in the dream. Aside that, I just hope you were not proposing to a spiritual wife in your dream. Coming to the sister, I might be tempted to say that the sister could be a mermaid. Because a lot of things are happening now. The devil has transformed himself and his agents as agent of light and they have crept into churches in order to cause a lot of havoc.
BE CAREFUL BECOS WE ARE IN THE LAST DAYS.

what are the things happening now? Care to explain?
Re: This Dream Makes Me Afraid Wat Could Be The Meaning by Lifeboy2(m): 10:11am On Jul 03, 2009
Generica:

Experience has taught many christian brothers to ponder diligently on sisters who consistently keep more male-friends than females. It may be true that you are not firm in your resolve to keep from her. It is quite natural. However as a christian, you must desist from closer contact with her. It may be that you are desiring to make her visit you some day. Sorry for saying that.
An individual had this kind of dream. He expressed seeming dislike for such ungodly dream, yet inwardly he relished it. He was secretly rejoicing that what he couldn't do in the physical had been done in the "spiritual." Months rolled by, due to his casual talk about it to those who cared to listen, instead of purging himself from that impending contamination, he didn't even know when he got close to the sister and they got to love each other to a questionable extent. Both of them knew that it has turned to something else and they couldn't stop the flaring concupiscence. It ended them up in sexual immorality (up to 3 times !!!). It became known to members of the church and they were disciplined and told to separate. They will not marry each other any more as long as they remain members of that church.
What I am trying to illustrate is this:take heed to yourself. That sister might have her reasons for associating with males but it is most proper to be with her kind of gender. She might have started it in a pure mind but as her popularity increases and praises abound from admirers, she might secretly develop another spirit that may languish the desires of the brothers in the church. Are there not godly mothers in the church? Ask one of them to talk to her in meekness, love and godly wisdom. She needs to change otherwise she may not make a dedicated wife. These days people do not cut off from friends even after marriage and if this will be so with her , how will the husband feel? Sometime ago, I advised a christian girl(the girl in my illustration above) and she said that when she marries she will learn, afterall God used to give people power to make a good husband and wife. But do not see the end of all that she felt doesn't matter?
These days boys and girls have failed to realise that it is better to learn what will help you in future rather than what you feel you like to do now. To prepare for the next step, stage and societal expectation.
Love in recent years, among young people, is purely sexual. It is sad to see married men going after other women just because their wives have grown fatter or old in their own eyes. Where then is the true love that some of our grandparents remained true to all their days? I appreciate girls, ladies, women, mothers and I love them in the name of the Lord. But it pains me to see the pains the undergo to slim-down all in the name to look attractive, get a ready-made husbands, retain their husbands at home,etc. They may have the flimsy reason that that is the fashion of the time. I have known the near-death experience of some and I even advised a girl to eat well lest she dies in the process of starving herself until she almost gave up. Oh, this world, this world. Where are the young people heading to?
Friend I advise you to take time to pray for God's help. Being involved with a lady may be thrilling at the begining but it turns sour at the end if you are not ready to marry at that time. You may not know the terrible situation many young christians are in after being involved with girls. You can never be the same in your christian life except God intervenes.
See, if you are not ready to get married leave her alone. Sometimes we think somebody is the most beautiful until that feeling leaves us and then we come to know that she is not worth dying for expecially when a more beautiful one comes around. There's no satisfaction in the things of the flesh.
In another way God might have kept her for you and is waiting for your right judgment in this. You may lose her if you allow the devil to tempt you to do that which is not lawful now. Girls sometimes change. When they begin to hate somebody only God can change their mind. They may agree with you to go astray but when it backfires they heap all the blames on you. They may even say that they don't even know you. They may claim that you forced yourself on them and at the end you will not only lose that precious wife-to-be but will also lose your respect in her eyes forever. Yes, even forever.
Men sometimes are so foolishly blinded to apparent dangers and no-go areas of life and women. RESPECT is the chief quality when it comes to matters involving girls, ladies, women. Females are fully humans as we are. We should not take undue advantage of their weakneses, wants needs, even beauty and natural docility, and their being very jovial and amiable. These are rare qualities in women, though.
I hope you will organise your thoughts and have no undue desire. I understand how you may feel. I am a very young man too. But we must strive for excellence in character rather than give ourselves over to ALL THESE THINGS. God Bless You!

Thx alot you really satisfy me with your time and educative post am grateful, |Since i had the dream i stop calling her on the fone although the calls are all godly, i don't even inform her again of a meeting or calling to find out how she is doing. or even accepting of any message a superio leader may send me to her house to get somethings from her, i just try to be far form her so as to help myself. thx alot God bless you too.
Re: This Dream Makes Me Afraid Wat Could Be The Meaning by JJYOU: 10:20am On Jul 03, 2009
wbb
Re: This Dream Makes Me Afraid Wat Could Be The Meaning by vanesa(m): 10:44am On Jul 03, 2009
@poster
I don't see anything wrong with your dream,Guess God has just reviled to you who your future wife will be .my advice is talk with your pastor about it and he will be in the best position to cancel you and the sister.

Cheers
Re: This Dream Makes Me Afraid Wat Could Be The Meaning by Mowire: 5:59pm On Jul 03, 2009
@Poster,
I don't really have much time at this moment, but let me have quick go at your dream.

From that dream (and what you wrote), you would have been delighted if anyone had encouraged you to propose to that sis (especially b4 the dream). You would been the more if you get to know that she might deny you.

I think what God wanted to show you in your dream(since He knows your mind, may be more than you do) is that there are parts of that sister that are (will be) ugly for one that's your wife. That is she may not be to you a beautiful wife as you probably are dreaming of. Beauty you see now you will not then. That's why she looked ugly in the dream.

Other aspects of that dream I cannot go into now, cos of time. But let me just say that the dream does not imply that she has familiar spirit or that she is a mermaid, and please don't be afraid that you ate in that dream (it's nothing).

God Bless you and Keep you.
Re: This Dream Makes Me Afraid Wat Could Be The Meaning by MadMax1(f): 6:29pm On Jul 03, 2009
Life boy:

the fonniest thing is this every body loves her and love talking wit her, her major friends are male and few are female but i do reject the likeness just to aviod **** reasons

How do I know you liked her? It’s pretty obvious, you know.
Man, I feel for you. The girl is popular and beautiful, and you’re too much in awe of her to approach her and let her know your feelings. You aren’t friends, you seem to be admiring her from afar. If you were friends, then, knowing you well she might have some basis for considering your proposal, but right now she has none. And beautiful popular girls are used to men’s attentions, so yours might just be one more drone in an endless sea of ‘I like you’ droning. But if you don’t know her well, how can you be in love with her? From your superficial interactions? Examine yourself, man.
I think you should keep your feelings to yourself for now, and become her friend. There is a time and a season for everything under the sun. Start a friendship and get to know each other as friends.

As for the dream; you have feelings for the girl, she’s on your mind and in your thoughts and you dream about her. It happens everyday with virtually everyone who has feelings for someone. It’s your insecurity about your chances with her that’s making you consider the sneaky and not altogether honest route of co-opting ‘God’ ‘messages’ and ‘divine dreams’ into getting her. Love is the basis of any marriage,Christian or otherwise. You love her, she loves you, you pray and have continual peace about a life together, and you get married. Your feelings for her isn’t enough. If you become friends and she doesn’t return your feelings, move on.

(1) (Reply)

The Unpardonable Sin / Global Currency/chip / Cardinal Okojie Flown To India For Treatment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.