Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,393 members, 7,819,407 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:48 PM

Hey! She Could Be A Prostitute. Wise Up Bro - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Hey! She Could Be A Prostitute. Wise Up Bro (950 Views)

Photo Of The Native Doctor Who Died In Imo While Having Sex With A Prostitute / My Friend Brought A Prostitute To My House / OMG!!! She Got Served, Girls Wise Up! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hey! She Could Be A Prostitute. Wise Up Bro by HardMirror(m): 7:39pm On Jan 08, 2016
The word prostitute simply means selling sex.

Many girls you see today are nothing but prostitutes.

Do you know the worst part of it? They can take ur money and not even give you sex in the end.

Guess what? You totally deserve it if this happens to you. Lol

What are the implications of this?

Prostitutes don't want love, they want money. That could be the reason why that girl is not responding to your approach.
So you've been toasting that girl but she has been ignoring you. Chill guy, wise up and play your game right or just move on and stop disgracing yourself.

Yeah, they are everywhere seeking who to devour. Many of them are here on nairaland. They profile guys, don't have time for boys, looking for the guys they think are loaded and only respond to PMs of such guys. Stop being silly sending pms to ladies here. Girls aint that scarce for u to be that silly.

They are there in your work place. They receive same salary with you but want you to still spend your salary on them.
My guy, she is a prostitute playing you.
Sorry is your name if you spend your salary on female colleagues at your work place

She pings you when her subscription is about to expire or becomes very friendly with you all of a sudden only to make a demand on you. Abeg delete
her for the good of your destiny. For once show that you have standards and she can't be your friend just because she is a lady.

She makes a move on you and one of the first question she asks is "where do you work". Lol. It's ok, "I am a truck pusher" see how she loves you now.

My niggers. Wise up this 2016. Place value on yourself.

Cos she is female does not mean you shld think with you dicckkk and forget your dignity.

1 Like

Re: Hey! She Could Be A Prostitute. Wise Up Bro by HardMirror(m): 8:09pm On Jan 08, 2016
Prostitutes also want to be called ladies. They also want respect. That girl giving u a hard time cld be one
Re: Hey! She Could Be A Prostitute. Wise Up Bro by Nobody: 8:11pm On Jan 08, 2016
looool my nigga why na
Re: Hey! She Could Be A Prostitute. Wise Up Bro by Nobody: 8:11pm On Jan 08, 2016
looool my nigga why na.
Re: Hey! She Could Be A Prostitute. Wise Up Bro by HardMirror(m): 8:17pm On Jan 08, 2016
sickstars:
looool my nigga why na
Not my fault.
I see the way some guys languish on some girls and it breaks by heart that they don't even know they are the ones being played
Re: Hey! She Could Be A Prostitute. Wise Up Bro by espn(m): 8:17pm On Jan 08, 2016
HardMirror:

Do you know the worst part of it? They can take ur money and not even give you sex in the end.

Prostitutes don't want love, they want money. That could be the reason why that girl is not responding to your approach.
So you've been toasting that girl but she has been ignoring you. Chill guy, wise up and play your game right or just move on and stop disgracing yourself.

Yeah, they are everywhere seeking who to devour. Many of them are here on nairaland. They profile guys, don't have time for boys, looking for the guys they think are loaded and only respond to PMs of such guys. Stop being silly sending pms to ladies here. Girls aint that scarce for u to be that silly.

They are there in your work place. They receive same salary with you but want you to still spend your salary on them.
Sorry is your name if you spend your salary on female colleagues at your work place

She pings you when her subscription is about to expire or becomes very friendly with you all of a sudden only to make a demand on you. Abeg delete
her for the good of your destiny. For once show that you have standards and she can't be your friend just because she is a lady.

She makes a move on you and one of the first question she asks is "where do you work". Lol. It's ok, "I am a truck pusher" see how she loves you now.

Cos she is female does not mean you shld think with you dicckkk and forget your dignity.
true talk bro..bitches everywhere..the blame it on poverty..why some idi.ot fall to peer pressure..except she science me @ d bolded won't work bro!
Re: Hey! She Could Be A Prostitute. Wise Up Bro by Nobody: 8:18pm On Jan 08, 2016
HardMirror:

Not my fault.
I see the way some guys languish on some girls and it breaks by heart that they don't even know they are the ones being played

Same with girls

One has to b prayerful embarassed
Re: Hey! She Could Be A Prostitute. Wise Up Bro by HardMirror(m): 8:20pm On Jan 08, 2016
sickstars:

Same with girls
One has to b prayerful embarassed
Prayerful? Lol Sickstars u no well true true cheesy
Re: Hey! She Could Be A Prostitute. Wise Up Bro by HardMirror(m): 8:23pm On Jan 08, 2016
espn:
true talk bro..bitches everywhere..the blame it on poverty..why some idi.ot fall to peer pressure..except she science me @ d bolded won't work bro!
I feel u
But some guys are dumb. You see lots of them here, even publishing their phone numbers expecting a girl to call them.
Re: Hey! She Could Be A Prostitute. Wise Up Bro by Nobody: 8:24pm On Jan 08, 2016
HardMirror:

Smh. Very true
Re: Hey! She Could Be A Prostitute. Wise Up Bro by Nobody: 8:25pm On Jan 08, 2016
HardMirror:

Prayerful?
Lol
Sickstars u no well true true cheesy

Im crios

God is a patient God

Av come to realise

Wen u pray and u dont get answers its cos dere is a time for everything

Do u kno a man was cryin to God for a car God never answered he called God names d day he boughg d car nd drove same day he died from accident wit dat car

For those dat pray nd get answers its nt cos they are special time nd chance happeneth to them all

Just d way every one body system is nt d same so is every one's destiny is different

Dont lose ur hope in God please
Re: Hey! She Could Be A Prostitute. Wise Up Bro by radiant3(f): 8:28pm On Jan 08, 2016
By their fruits u shall know them!

It is well!
Re: Hey! She Could Be A Prostitute. Wise Up Bro by HardMirror(m): 8:29pm On Jan 08, 2016
sickstars:

Im crios

God is a patient God

Av come to realise

Wen u pray and u dont get answers its cos dere is a time for everything

Do u kno a man was cryin to God for a car God never answered he called God names d day he boughg d car nd drove same day he died from accident wit dat car

For those dat pray nd get answers its nt cos they are special time nd chance happeneth to them all

Just d way every one body system is nt d same so is every one's destiny is different

Dont lose ur hope in God please
Hehehehe
It's ok.
Thanks for the concern.
Not a topic for here tho
Re: Hey! She Could Be A Prostitute. Wise Up Bro by Nobody: 8:33pm On Jan 08, 2016
HardMirror:

Hehehehe
It's ok.
Thanks for the concern.
Not a topic for here tho

Hmmmm i just want u to bliv in God again please

Av u ever tot of it does God laugh or smile

If i do his will does dat put a smile on his face too embarassed

Since we were made from his own image

(1) (Reply)

Wat More Do She Want? / Shocking: How To Kiss A Girl In 10 Seconds...in Public / Succesful Transfer Deal (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.