Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,480 members, 7,819,750 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:12 PM

I Love Him (but He's Younger) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Love Him (but He's Younger) (40600 Views)

Another Nigerian Girl Shares After Sex Photo With Boyfriend, Says "I Love Him" / I Love Him But He's A Barber / Tell Him I Love Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Love Him (but He's Younger) by Jumbledwords: 4:51am On Jan 09, 2016
queenst:
I met him for the first time yesterday when he came to see her sister.

His sister is my friend and we stay in the same hostel.

He should be in year one.

But he's too handsome and posses the qualities I like. He also likes me, but as a sister's friend.

I'm I getting it wrong?

That's what drive me insane whenever I see him.
he's well dressed everytime.
what so I do.

Are you a troll?
Re: I Love Him (but He's Younger) by Samsonklin(m): 4:52am On Jan 09, 2016
Michellla:
you met someone yesterday and you're already in love grin
Can u imagine that bros? Just because he is a blogger
Re: I Love Him (but He's Younger) by Nobody: 5:03am On Jan 09, 2016
agarawu23:
No wonder u guys get fuccked and dumped
Appearance alone isn't enough.
kiss kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Love Him (but He's Younger) by success10(m): 5:08am On Jan 09, 2016
zicoraads:
Women and money...SMH!
LIKE BREAD AND BUTTER... ....
I CAN BET IT..
NO LOVE EXISTED BASED ON THE LAST TWO STATEMENTS
Re: I Love Him (but He's Younger) by greggng: 5:30am On Jan 09, 2016
I don't knw what's in age. As far as am concern age is just a number. Recently I ve been admiring a lady and I summoned courage to let her knw my mind. She started forming. She said she can't marry me cos she is older than me. She also complained abt my bald hair. However she kept on asking me to will my car to her. I don't know if she wants me dead o. However she has been kind to me and always bring me food whenever she cooks. I am begining to feel am gradually eating away my life. She be ijebu girl o. I dey fear for my life o. She will soon get to her menopause and yet she doesn't wanna marry me o. Make una advice me o
Re: I Love Him (but He's Younger) by 9jatatafo(m): 5:42am On Jan 09, 2016
This bae is acting like that mother who advised her daughter to date a nerd on facebook that the owner of facebook answered back. Oh girl you are beibg greedy here because your friend's bro is a blogger, he saves, internet guru and graphic designer as well as web designer. Artificial girl
Re: I Love Him (but He's Younger) by josephmbonu: 5:56am On Jan 09, 2016
Once upon a time. That is the end of my story
Re: I Love Him (but He's Younger) by AreaFada2: 5:59am On Jan 09, 2016
Michellla:

And she's even sure that the teenager has all the qualities she needs in a man.

And you named all those superficial qualities?

Like seriously?

When we say girls fall for superficial things like nice wear, nice car, nice bunk and so, all say they don't.

Now, when one modest, hard working and mature guy ask her out now, she will say no.

Will Op even respect the boy, being her junior? Considering we Africans respect age?

Suppose this relationship works out, in 10 years, will that boy still fancy a lady her big sister's age?

Bonne chance! cheesy
Re: I Love Him (but He's Younger) by agarawu23(m): 6:04am On Jan 09, 2016
[s]
tellwisdom:

Because you don't qualify for handsomeness, u begin hate. Ur head like oloyin beans
[/s] mumu undecided embarassed
Re: I Love Him (but He's Younger) by bankyblue(m): 6:05am On Jan 09, 2016
@lalasticlala @seun and other MOD, pls why should topic like this make front page?

This site is so dear to some of us that when we wake up frist thing in the morning we cheak what is going on around the world via this site.

And getting to read this poo is not nice at all.

Pls always do the needfull b4 sending stuff to front page.

'I just meet him yesterday and he dresses fine everyday' haba!

angry

1 Like

Re: I Love Him (but He's Younger) by Nobody: 6:30am On Jan 09, 2016
agarawu23:

Your language is too uncouth.... The lady clearly mentioned that "He possesses other qualities which I like"

If you're crying like a child because your looks are not at par with whatever standard you wish it to be at, cry alone.
Re: I Love Him (but He's Younger) by Aplaudez(m): 6:33am On Jan 09, 2016
Must you tell us?
Re: I Love Him (but He's Younger) by seaga: 6:44am On Jan 09, 2016
missKiffy:
Age is nothing bt a number if both of you are cool with it bt it seems ur loving him for all the wrong reasons, he's handsome etc

The only thing that's going to come out of it is SEX.
I am pretty sure she already has a bf,if not more
Re: I Love Him (but He's Younger) by agarawu23(m): 6:57am On Jan 09, 2016
[s]
Ravenwolf:

Your language is too uncouth.... The lady clearly mentioned that "He possesses other qualities which I like"

If you're crying like a child because your looks are not at par with whatever standard you wish it to be at, cry alone.

[/s]go Bleep yourself angry

I don't need to be handsome before I date a woman of my choice, yes! I aint bothered about my looks cos I av gat what it takes to be a responsible guy. Fvck handsomeness if you are dead broke. Ask Apkoroo, Adams and co.
Re: I Love Him (but He's Younger) by seaga: 7:02am On Jan 09, 2016
agarawu23:

This guy was just been blunt . Sometimes you just need to hit the nail...because atimes you need harsh words to knock some sense in people's heads
Re: I Love Him (but He's Younger) by Nobody: 7:06am On Jan 09, 2016
agarawu23:
[s][/s]go Bleep yourself angry

I don't need to be handsome before I date a woman of my choice, yes! I aint bothered about my looks cos I av gat what it takes to be a responsible guy. Fvck handsomeness if you are dead broke. Ask Apkoroo, Adams and co.

Mouth breathing Scum, why are you there harping over looks alone.... Your case is hopeless....
Re: I Love Him (but He's Younger) by solinho(m): 7:07am On Jan 09, 2016
Queenst be careful it may be infatuation. Just be very careful
Re: I Love Him (but He's Younger) by olac21(m): 7:08am On Jan 09, 2016
eminent007:

You saw him yesterday.
And now you are in love with him bah?
Here's my advice: "go get a good ATV (all terrain vehicle), fill it up with gas, get a road map and drive straight to hell."
Your stupidity is like Peak Milk 'it's in you'

Haha!can't stop lauughing!fools evrywhere lyk Op

1 Like

Re: I Love Him (but He's Younger) by Sarkay31: 7:14am On Jan 09, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
Grandma.. Please just leave that young innocent, intelligent boy and his life alone.. Don't gan block his destiny abeg!

grin grin grin
Re: I Love Him (but He's Younger) by josite: 7:15am On Jan 09, 2016
jus ensure he comes around when his sister is not around,ensure he wil meet u naked.watch his reaction and his reaction should let uknow the way forward.that was what my fist gf,aunty kemi's did to me at ife.they were in final year and I was a jambite.trust me,i go on straight.
Re: I Love Him (but He's Younger) by 4C2215131: 7:16am On Jan 09, 2016
queenst:

But he's too handsome and posses the qualities I like. He also likes me, but as a sister's friend.

I'm I getting it wrong?

what so I do.

Given all you said, you're not in love but seriously infatuated.
Re: I Love Him (but He's Younger) by agarawu23(m): 7:20am On Jan 09, 2016
Ravenwolf:

Mouth breathing Scum, why are you there harping over looks alone.... Your case is hopeless....
kk
Re: I Love Him (but He's Younger) by agarawu23(m): 7:21am On Jan 09, 2016
seaga:

This guy was just been blunt . Sometimes you just need to hit the nail...because atimes you need harsh words to knock some sense in people's heads
hmmmmmm
Re: I Love Him (but He's Younger) by olac21(m): 7:23am On Jan 09, 2016
greggng:
I don't knw what's in age. As far as am concern age is just a number. Recently I ve been admiring a lady and I summoned courage to let her knw my mind. She started forming. She said she can't marry me cos she is older than me. She also complained abt my bald hair. However she kept on asking me to will my car to her. I don't know if she wants me dead o. However she has been kind to me and always bring me food whenever she cooks. I am begining to feel am gradually eating away my life. She be ijebu girl o. I dey fear for my life o. She will soon get to her menopause and yet she doesn't wanna marry me o. Make una advice me o

Did I believe wat you wrote up there
Re: I Love Him (but He's Younger) by Sheyman07(m): 7:29am On Jan 09, 2016
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font][b][/b] Shai! Na so e easy to fall in love? Love no get stamina again o, E just dey fall any.how.....
Re: I Love Him (but He's Younger) by MartinsIfeco(m): 7:37am On Jan 09, 2016
queenst:

I'm I getting it wrong?

what so I do.

you don't need to ask us what you will do,you know wetin dey ur mind so do it,To toast him isn't it?
Re: I Love Him (but He's Younger) by BIOKINGS(m): 7:39am On Jan 09, 2016
pls don't distract that young man all because of your infatuation . pls look for your mates .but ..... a year one student ?? babe you bad ooo!
Re: I Love Him (but He's Younger) by greggng: 7:39am On Jan 09, 2016
olac21:

Did I believe wat you wrote up there

you better believe it am not the type that comes here to misinform
Re: I Love Him (but He's Younger) by Sike(m): 7:46am On Jan 09, 2016
Haaa! Nkan mbe.
Re: I Love Him (but He's Younger) by stan83: 8:05am On Jan 09, 2016
Luv as first sight bro
Michellla:
Re: I Love Him (but He's Younger) by jericco1(m): 8:06am On Jan 09, 2016
Omo c straff
Re: I Love Him (but He's Younger) by stan83: 8:08am On Jan 09, 2016
Luv at first sight bro
Michellla:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Do I Know If My Girlfriend Will Get Fat When I Marry Her? / 6 Things Ladies Should Never Do On A First Date / Man Finds Out His Fiancée Will Be Getting Married Soon And No One Informed Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.