Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,548 members, 7,816,334 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:41 AM

Mum Still Thinks I'm A Virgin - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Mum Still Thinks I'm A Virgin (63118 Views)

Sadiya Lawal's Divorce Story: "I Was Still A Virgin, 3 Years After My Wedding" / I'm A Proud Single Mother Of 9-Years-Old Dude; Lady Reveals On Facebook. Photos / What Is The Most Annoying Punishment A Man Thinks He Can Give His Wife? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mum Still Thinks I'm A Virgin by ebubey(f): 11:19pm On Jan 08, 2016
lipsrsealed
Re: Mum Still Thinks I'm A Virgin by nymphomaniac(m): 11:19pm On Jan 08, 2016
Tell her. She won't kill u
Re: Mum Still Thinks I'm A Virgin by Carowline(f): 11:20pm On Jan 08, 2016
We are so finished.... Where did we lost it?

2 Likes

Re: Mum Still Thinks I'm A Virgin by GodpunishBuhari: 11:20pm On Jan 08, 2016
hungryboy:
My guy,

You get luck sef say woman lure you free of charge go disvirgin you,

My own, na me take my leg waka go ashawo house go pay ashawo 1k make she disvirgin me,
I no even ask am her name sef,
The only conversation we had was,

Comot clothe,

Put your prick here,

You don release,

Come dey go,

Na so i take waka leave my virginity for ashawo house.

Guy you just burst my head

1 Like

Re: Mum Still Thinks I'm A Virgin by PrettyClare7(f): 11:21pm On Jan 08, 2016
hungryboy:
My guy,

My own, na me take my leg waka go ashawo house go pay ashawo 1k make she disvirgin me,

Comot clothe,

Put your prick here,

You don release,

Come dey go,

lwkmd... I have not recovered

1 Like

Re: Mum Still Thinks I'm A Virgin by braivheart: 11:22pm On Jan 08, 2016
And this made front page

Oh now I see why undecided

1 Like

Re: Mum Still Thinks I'm A Virgin by badonkadonk: 11:23pm On Jan 08, 2016
Empathy1695:
My mum still thinks that I'm a virgin. I overhead her while she was advising my younger one in her bedroom. If only I could reverse time...

Here's my story and a very brief history that should give you a picture of the kind of family I come from.

I come from a christian home with very religious parents, I'm the 3rd out of 4 children. My dad (he's late now) was a serious member of the "die by fire" group of worshipers, and my mum, a children teacher in a famous Bible believing church. We were all brought up to fear God, and to live by example. I remember doing evangelical exercises with my friend back then in secondary school during the break period. I even preached in the bus on my way to school. I kept distance with the girls, and will not socialize much so as to avoid temptation. They complained I was too shy, and during camp meeting in school then, when boys and girls begin to mingle, I was either on my own or with my close friend discussing the bible. People will tell my parents that I was the pastor in our family and things like that. I too loved it, and I can remember dreaming and telling myself that I was going to get married being a virgin.

But things changed, so fast than I could imagine in that aspect. I'm still a quiet good guy (if I'm to access myself), I've learnt to socialize a little, but guess what; I'm no longer a virgin. I lost it 8 months after I graduated from secondary school. Worst still, I did it with someone 4 years older than my elder sister (our 1st born). I was 16+, she was 23. She lured me to her house that day and took my innocence. Not as if I didn't know something wasn't going to happen, at least I suspected it. Prior to that incident, she was always being nice to me whenever we cross paths..
---------------------------------------

Okay, now I'm in my early 20's. I traveled home from school for the Xmas break and one of the days I was going to get something from my mum's bedroom, when I overheard my mum advising with my younger sibling who is yet to enter the higher institution about associating with the opposite sex. She was using me and the others as point of reference that we are all well spoken off outside and are still virgins.
VIRGINS undecided undecided angry embarassed? Well.. I don't know about my elder sis and my elder brother, but me, a virgin? I felt like I've let her down. I just tiptoed to my bedroom and began to reflect on myself. I'm not a player, but besides that girl who broke my virginity I have had a few more affairs, all are my seniors with significant age difference except for my present girlfriend who's just 6 months older.

I can't tell my mum I'm not a virgin, she'll feel terribly bad..And it's not Nigerian to discuss relationship matters with your parents, religious once for that matter. I have a few friends and they all think the same. Some say I'm shy, I act like slow poison, I pretend, I'm a pastor, I'm a nerd and jibes like that. But I've done things crazy things, I'm no more the guy who always dreamt of getting married a virgin and now I don't pray to marry a virgin either, I don't even deserve one. I think virgins should get married to virgins, IMO.

No much regrets though, but if I could reverse time, I'll not loose my virginity at 16 (it doesn't show I was breed from a God fearing family), I will loose it now, at least I'm way older than then.

So now! Wetin u want make we do for u?...

1 Like

Re: Mum Still Thinks I'm A Virgin by bayocanny: 11:26pm On Jan 08, 2016
Estharfabian:
Guys actually care about Being virgins??lipsrsealed

Okay...this is weird.
Well am proud to be a virgin

1 Like

Re: Mum Still Thinks I'm A Virgin by ggrin(f): 11:27pm On Jan 08, 2016
hungryboy:
My guy,

Comot clothe,

Put your prick here,

You don release,

Come dey go,

not funny undecided

2 Likes

Re: Mum Still Thinks I'm A Virgin by ninocia18(m): 11:27pm On Jan 08, 2016
O di nma.
Re: Mum Still Thinks I'm A Virgin by nonstan(m): 11:28pm On Jan 08, 2016
hungryboy:
My guy,

Comot clothe,

Put your prick here,

You don release,

Come dey go,

guy ur head dey there

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mum Still Thinks I'm A Virgin by eightsin(m): 11:28pm On Jan 08, 2016
hungryboy:
My guy,

Comot clothe,

Put your prick here,

You don release,

Come dey go,

Lfma. I don laff belle tear.. I will share this mehn.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mum Still Thinks I'm A Virgin by Nobody: 11:29pm On Jan 08, 2016
Empathy1695:
My mum still thinks that I'm a virgin. I overhead her while she was advising my younger one in her bedroom. If only I could reverse time...

Here's my story and a very brief history that should give you a picture of the kind of family I come from.

I come from a christian home with very religious parents, I'm the 3rd out of 4 children. My dad (he's late now) was a serious member of the "die by fire" group of worshipers, and my mum, a children teacher in a famous Bible believing church. We were all brought up to fear God, and to live by example. I remember doing evangelical exercises with my friend back then in secondary school during the break period. I even preached in the bus on my way to school. I kept distance with the girls, and will not socialize much so as to avoid temptation. They complained I was too shy, and during camp meeting in school then, when boys and girls begin to mingle, I was either on my own or with my close friend discussing the bible. People will tell my parents that I was the pastor in our family and things like that. I too loved it, and I can remember dreaming and telling myself that I was going to get married being a virgin.

But things changed, so fast than I could imagine in that aspect. I'm still a quiet good guy (if I'm to access myself), I've learnt to socialize a little, but guess what; I'm no longer a virgin. I lost it 8 months after I graduated from secondary school. Worst still, I did it with someone 4 years older than my elder sister (our 1st born). I was 16+, she was 23. She lured me to her house that day and took my innocence. Not as if I didn't know something wasn't going to happen, at least I suspected it. Prior to that incident, she was always being nice to me whenever we cross paths..
---------------------------------------

Okay, now I'm in my early 20's. I traveled home from school for the Xmas break and one of the days I was going to get something from my mum's bedroom, when I overheard my mum advising with my younger sibling who is yet to enter the higher institution about associating with the opposite sex. She was using me and the others as point of reference that we are all well spoken off outside and are still virgins.
VIRGINS undecided undecided angry embarassed? Well.. I don't know about my elder sis and my elder brother, but me, a virgin? I felt like I've let her down. I just tiptoed to my bedroom and began to reflect on myself. I'm not a player, but besides that girl who broke my virginity I have had a few more affairs, all are my seniors with significant age difference except for my present girlfriend who's just 6 months older.

I can't tell my mum I'm not a virgin, she'll feel terribly bad..And it's not Nigerian to discuss relationship matters with your parents, religious once for that matter. I have a few friends and they all think the same. Some say I'm shy, I act like slow poison, I pretend, I'm a pastor, I'm a nerd and jibes like that. But I've done things crazy things, I'm no more the guy who always dreamt of getting married a virgin and now I don't pray to marry a virgin either, I don't even deserve one. I think virgins should get married to virgins, IMO.

No much regrets though, but if I could reverse time, I'll not loose my virginity at 16 (it doesn't show I was breed from a God fearing family), I will loose it now, at least I'm way older than then.

did your pen1s bleed undecided

Why are you saying you are a virgin and you lost your virginity?

I always laugh when a guy say he is a virgin!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mum Still Thinks I'm A Virgin by Greenbuoy(m): 11:30pm On Jan 08, 2016
hungryboy:
My guy,

Comot clothe,

Put your prick here,

You don release,

Come dey go,

EPIC!!
Think I ve found the comment of the year already

15 Likes

Re: Mum Still Thinks I'm A Virgin by peeparty(m): 11:31pm On Jan 08, 2016
Once you taste that friut mhn you will want to kwatinue,it takes alota of discipline and grace not to.

Bruva I can relate.
Re: Mum Still Thinks I'm A Virgin by kilokeys(m): 11:32pm On Jan 08, 2016
Its overrated... No regrets.. .. grin

Abeg make una download song wey i do for pesin wey i love o..

https://my.notjustok.com/track/download/id/59385

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mum Still Thinks I'm A Virgin by HDee(m): 11:32pm On Jan 08, 2016
hmmmm Op? grin shebi na only once you do am, you also said you were lured, right? See free yourself
Re: Mum Still Thinks I'm A Virgin by paloncy: 11:33pm On Jan 08, 2016
Oboi ogede ti kpon lmao.....its hardly you find a virgin nowadays ........bt sha u gonna break her heart if she finds out
Re: Mum Still Thinks I'm A Virgin by 3moses: 11:34pm On Jan 08, 2016
hungryboy:
My guy,

Comot clothe,

Put your prick here,

You don release,

Come dey go,

natty boiii....
Re: Mum Still Thinks I'm A Virgin by IamLEGEND1: 11:36pm On Jan 08, 2016
MilesLamar:
Guy dix ur thread no go reach front page grin grin.. The mod wey dey push yeye thread's to front page, I av kill am angry angry grin grin
The assassin you send no do him job well.

2 Likes

Re: Mum Still Thinks I'm A Virgin by MarkFranklyn(m): 11:38pm On Jan 08, 2016
The grandma who disvirgined you be like ''Every ass and boob display was a hit back to back, from Quilox night club to Dmx club, yet no nigga came my way. Iyalaya, awon smallie ti take over.
Re: Mum Still Thinks I'm A Virgin by talkout1: 11:39pm On Jan 08, 2016
hungryboy:
My guy,

Comot clothe,

Put your prick here,

You don release,

Come dey go,

bad nigga

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mum Still Thinks I'm A Virgin by Nobody: 11:39pm On Jan 08, 2016
Everything 2day Is all about virgin! **sighs**
Ok bro, God bless u
Re: Mum Still Thinks I'm A Virgin by sawhite: 11:41pm On Jan 08, 2016
16yrsold?,and u think ur innocence wuz taken, mine i was 10yrsold by two muslim sistaz moria and busayo,chai
Re: Mum Still Thinks I'm A Virgin by sdeensquare(m): 11:41pm On Jan 08, 2016
grin
Re: Mum Still Thinks I'm A Virgin by Moz22: 11:42pm On Jan 08, 2016
What kinda poo makes front page these days? Every single topic was a hit, from politics to sports, yet no front page..Iyalaya yin nio
Re: Mum Still Thinks I'm A Virgin by handsam(m): 11:43pm On Jan 08, 2016
hungryboy:
My guy,

Comot clothe,

Put your prick here,

You don release,

Come dey go,

Dis Guy Dn Kill Me No B Lwkmd Agn...Na Ldkmd(laff Dn Kill Me Die!) Help O! Pls Somebody!

5 Likes

Re: Mum Still Thinks I'm A Virgin by joystickextend1(m): 11:46pm On Jan 08, 2016
sawhite:
16yrsold?,and u think ur innocence wuz taken, mine i was 10yrsold by two muslim sistaz moria and busayo,chai

shocked you had a party for the first time. grin grin tell us more
Re: Mum Still Thinks I'm A Virgin by itstpia8: 11:49pm On Jan 08, 2016
You are only disvirgined if a hymen was present.
Re: Mum Still Thinks I'm A Virgin by itstpia8: 11:50pm On Jan 08, 2016
Re: Mum Still Thinks I'm A Virgin by itstpia8: 11:50pm On Jan 08, 2016

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Wife & Mother-In-Law Fight Over Who Will Sit In Front Of Her Husband's Car / Amazing Photos Of Grown Nigerian Quintuplets & Quadruplets / My Husband Runs Away From Having Sexual Intercourse With Me: Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.