Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,729 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:17 PM

Who's Your Nairaland Crush. - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who's Your Nairaland Crush. (16087 Views)

Who Is Your Nairaland Crush......., / Who Is Your Nairaland Crush....come In... / Who Is Your Nairaland Crush? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who's Your Nairaland Crush. by sinizia: 10:38pm On Jan 26, 2016
darkenedrebel:

More Don De Marco moments? That don't count nigga.
Raw was ranting in round 1? Hahaha..That must be a joke because his first round was actually his magnum opus. You didn't get what he was rapping because of his accent & whatnot don't mean it's wàck.

Both's magnum opus was in round 1, i just enjoyed that of DNA more than Raw. For most battlers, round one is usually their best. Like I said, I didn't get all his points coz he was screaming which I loathe, but will check out YouTube comments to get some of the things he was screaming with.

@bolded__It's a physical battle - DNA lacks Raw's aggression & energy. He got vastly outperformed.

If it was a physical battle why is no one without a bloodied nose then?

I mighta overhyped DNA's freestyle though. It was not that hot, save for that "African/tooth on neck" metaphor.
Yeah he's a natural & better freestyler than Brizzy raw, but, it is not a freestyle battle. The fact that DNA didn't come prepared already deducts marks from him.
Read the YouTube comments. Majority felt Steen more.

Nah, you didn't overhype it. Even before freestyling with the words from the crowd, he was already freestyling, using the exact words/style Raw used in dissing him in his round 2 to exterminate him. That takes a lot of brilliance and skill to achieve. That alone is worthy of winning that round. It's same way Raw's jokes/personal diss decapitated whatever intelligent bars DNA spat in round 3.
Re: Who's Your Nairaland Crush. by sinizia: 10:41pm On Jan 26, 2016
darkenedrebel:
Sinizia, check this out

Danja Zone vs B-Magic

Magic took an L here though IMO.

I'd bring the fade to black like Wesley Snipes' barber cheesy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QBsH-9OsXEo

My nigga Magic lost? Why? angry angry

I'll postpone downloading it till i'm done watching Clips vs T-Rex and Clips vs Conceited.
Re: Who's Your Nairaland Crush. by Nobody: 10:50pm On Jan 26, 2016
sinizia:

Both's magnum opus was in round 1, i just enjoyed that of DNA more than Raw. For most battlers, round one is usually their best. Like I said, I didn't get all his points coz he was screaming which I loathe, but will check out YouTube comments to get some of the things he was screaming with.

He wasn't screaming. He was only spazzing with aggression. That's also part of the criteria.
Watch Dizaster then you'd know the real meaning of screaming.

sinizia:

If it was a physical battle why is no one without a bloodied nose then?

I didn't mean it was a fistfight. What I'm trying to say is that battle rap is a very physical sport. A frenetic performance sometimes overshadows dopé bars. No doubt, Steen gave a better show.

sinizia:

Nah, you didn't overhype it. Even before freestyling with the words from the crowd, he was already freestyling, using the exact words/style Raw used in dissing him in his round 2 to exterminate him. That takes a lot of brilliance and skill to achieve. That alone is worthy of winning that round. It's same way Raw's jokes/personal diss decapitated whatever intelligent bars DNA spat in round 3.

His rebuttals were not that stygial to me. He coulda done better. As a co-freestyler myself, I already crafted out 2-3 rebuts I coulda flipped against those Charlie Clips" angles Steen was using. That's why I prefer Charron when it comes to formulating bars off-the-top of the dome. The way he inviegles what his opponents says against him is almost metahuman. He's indubitably the best currently.
I really liked that "tooth on neck" reference though. It's very ill.
Re: Who's Your Nairaland Crush. by sinizia: 11:22pm On Jan 26, 2016
darkenedrebel:

He wasn't screaming. He was only spazzing with aggression. That's also part of the criteria.

I didn't mean it was a fistfight. What I'm trying to say is that battle rap is a very physical sport. A frenetic performance sometimes overshadows dopé bars. No doubt, Steen gave a better show.

His rebuttals were not that stygial to me. He coulda done better. As a co-freestyler myself, I already crafted out 2-3 rebuts I coulda flipped against those Charlie Clips" angles Steen was using. That's why I prefer Charron when it comes to formulating bars off-the-top of the dome. The way he inviegles what his opponents says against him is almost metahuman. He's indubitably the best currently.

I've been reading comments on YouTube for the past 30 mins and i've been vindicated. Here are some comments from YouTube.

Wow... ITS amazing to see someone state they think k blizzard won, let alone 3-0. He was just rapping loud. No flow, no consistency, no stage presence, sub part bars... Wow

+Marcus Dessaso your favorite battle rappers are prolly brizz, tech9, and danny myers, all niggas that yell but never hit home, u a nigga who was goin for aye verb when he battled k shine

+Marcus Dessaso No way Brizz won round 1

Brizz has ZERO performance. All he does is yell. If that's the case you might as well say he who yells loudest wins the battle. Hollow da Don is a great comparison though... Hollow hollers also, but not through the whole battle. He changes it up, adds stuff and engages the crowd. Brizz is still young so he has time. But I guarantee he was shook in the first round at least.

brizz has performance? SMH PLEASE STOP WATCHING BATTLES

I don't get it either man. He has strong lungs... but I don't see the performance thing. 

i like brizz i think he has crazy potential but performance DEFINITELY not his strong point AT ALL ...... i bet if you asked brizz what he can work on he would say performance. .....good battle tho some gassing on both sides but overall i aint mad.....

They are many more like these quoted ones. Some sided with DNA winning, some sided with Brizz winning, but DNA won IMHO. It's was a tough battle but he won. Brizz is good too but he lacks intelligent bars, he is just aggressive as _FUCK.

I love his "bridge the gap" punchline and especially this:
been the _shit since the 6th grade / the flow is like an ocean, get hit with a big wave / these niggas is _bitch made, lift triggers & spit K's / get belligerent this way, I'll dig you a ditch grave / I'm gripping a switchblade, I'll clip you a quick shave / like I'm giving a temp fade, carve a ''V'' into his face... since we live in the 5th age /

That's some venom from Brizz.
Re: Who's Your Nairaland Crush. by sinizia: 11:34pm On Jan 26, 2016
darkenedrebel:

Diz screams but has more punchlines and intelligent bars than Brizz. The same Diz that spat the "ate sideways like the number infinity"? Drizz ain't got no deep intelligent punchline. DNA's 11:30. . . close to 12 punchlines RE more intelligent than any shitt that Drizz dropped.

Well, I'm not moved by yelling without performance of one's bars. That's why Diz's screaming doesn't affect me like that of DRizz.

Maybe he could have done better, but it was some creativity he displayed right there. And you know it is not easy as you make it seem. Being able to flip one's bars against him right there with the buzz of the crowd is worthy of praise. That's why you rate Charron highly.
Re: Who's Your Nairaland Crush. by sinizia: 11:47pm On Jan 26, 2016
Dark, even my _bitch Nu Nu Nellz said DNA won. grin grin grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lb0C-YsXUQE&spfreload=10
Re: Who's Your Nairaland Crush. by Nobody: 11:59pm On Jan 26, 2016
sinizia:

Diz screams but has more punchlines and intelligent bars than Brizz. The same Diz that spat the "ate sideways like the number infinity"? Drizz ain't got no deep intelligent punchline. DNA's 11:30. . . close to 12 punchlines RE more intelligent than any shitt that Drizz dropped.

Well, I'm not moved by yelling without performance of one's bars. That's why Diz's screaming doesn't affect me like that of DRizz.

Maybe he could have done better, but it was some creativity he displayed right there. And you know it is not easy as you make it seem. Being able to flip one's bars against him right there with the buzz of the crowd is worthy of praise. That's why you rate Charron highly.

That 11:30 bar is outplayed. Even Eminem used something similar in 'Survival'..

Brizz is still upcoming. I don't fück with Disaster @ all.
Re: Who's Your Nairaland Crush. by Nobody: 12:13am On Jan 27, 2016
sinizia:
Dark, even my _bitch Nu Nu Nellz said DNA won. grin grin grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lb0C-YsXUQE&spfreload=10

What does NuNu Nellz know about battle rap?
Abeg, she should stick to sücking dick on URL.

She's from Queens, and that's where DNA hails from.
You think she would choose Brizz over her homeboy? Impossible cheesy
Re: Who's Your Nairaland Crush. by sinizia: 12:23am On Jan 27, 2016
darkenedrebel:

What does NuNu Nellz know about battle rap?
Abeg, she should stick to sücking dick on URL.

She's from Queens, and that's where DNA hails from.
You think she would choose Brizz over her homeboy? Impossible cheesy

But mehn!! Nu Nu is pretty as hell. I bleeps with that kinda chick. Smart talker, pretty, tall and shít. Smack will be a damn fool not cop that chick for keeps. cheesy
Re: Who's Your Nairaland Crush. by PureWays(m): 12:37am On Jan 27, 2016
Sarimah..
Re: Who's Your Nairaland Crush. by Nobody: 1:07am On Jan 27, 2016
sinizia:

But mehn!! Nu Nu is pretty as hell. I bleeps with that kinda chick. Smart talker, pretty, tall and shít. Smack will be a damn fool not cop that chick for keeps. cheesy

What is smart about NuNu Nellz? undecided

You have not seen pretty girls. You telling me she's prettier than Marieolae? cheesy

You are just a star-struck NuNu Nellz fan stan grin
Re: Who's Your Nairaland Crush. by sinizia: 8:15am On Jan 27, 2016
darkenedrebel:

What is smart about NuNu Nellz? undecided

You have not seen pretty girls. You telling me she's prettier than Mari.eolae? cheesy

You are just a star-struck NuNu Nellz fan stan grin

Fan? Stan? When she's not a celeb? Be her stan when all she does is stand beside Smack during brawls? Hell no!! It's just the normal likeness guys have for pretty ladies, that's all.

And she's not just pretty, she's the full package - height, shape and all.
Re: Who's Your Nairaland Crush. by Nobody: 8:30am On Jan 27, 2016
sinizia:

Fan? Stan? When she's not a celeb? Be her stan when all she does is stand beside Smack during brawls? Hell no!! It's just the normal likeness guys have for pretty ladies, that's all.

And she's not just pretty, she's the full package - height, shape and all.

She's a quasi-celeb, or should i say Youtube celeb. She's popular in the rap battle universe, & a sensation on Twitter. It's okay you're a fan. It's not that hard to meet her you know? That's if you are willing to fly abroad to attend a Smack event.

She's not that pretty to me. Her physique is tight though.
Re: Who's Your Nairaland Crush. by sinizia: 9:09am On Jan 27, 2016
darkenedrebel:

She's a quasi-celeb, or should i say Youtube celeb. She's popular in the rap battle universe, & a sensation on Twitter. It's okay you're a fan. It's not that hard to meet her you know? That's if you are willing to fly abroad to attend a Smack event.

She's not that pretty to me. Her physique is tight though.

she is not that pretty but makes it up with her physique. For me, complete beauty doesn't just lie in facial beauty, but also in shape. I'll choose a nice shaped girl with a normal beauty than a very pretty girl with no nice contours on her body. Shape >>>>> beauty.
Re: Who's Your Nairaland Crush. by Sarimah(f): 5:22pm On Apr 09, 2016
PureWays:
Sarimah..
I hope you're not crushed to death yet? tongue
Re: Who's Your Nairaland Crush. by PureWays(m): 7:31pm On Apr 09, 2016
Sarimah:
I hope you're not crushed to death yet? tongue
Lol.. Hopefully I won't..
You mind me getting to know you?
Re: Who's Your Nairaland Crush. by Nayah(f): 1:36am On Apr 14, 2016
My crush is my ghanain dude wink
Re: Who's Your Nairaland Crush. by Nobody: 2:30am On Apr 14, 2016
he knows himself o

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Can Temporary Separation Actually Make A Relationship Stronger? / Beware Guys : I Had Sex 10 Times Within A Week And Now This Happened (Picture) / Konji Alert ; This Boobs And Backside Is Really A Heavy Stallion (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.