Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,807 members, 7,810,101 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:47 PM

The Agony Of Unemployed Medical Graduates In Nigeria - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / The Agony Of Unemployed Medical Graduates In Nigeria (31024 Views)

FG Registration Of Unemployed Citizens: What You Need To Know (Screenshots) / FG Begins Online Registration Of Unemployed Youths / FG Begins Online Registration Of Unemployed Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Agony Of Unemployed Medical Graduates In Nigeria by Greatzeus(m): 2:37pm On Jan 10, 2016
Raymondenyi:
This OP; stop all these nonsense u posting, to attract pity for u, it is totally uncalled for; all the issues u raiseed here holds no water @ all...
If u can pull urself tru med skool financially is it 5k, interview fee u can't pay? (dat I as well as u know, would have used such amount for drinks)... stop this nonsEnse...
The issue of MAN know Man, is a general problem in our nepotic environment, a reflection of a failed system, and 1 of our greatest challenge we as a country have refused to address... it happens everywhere...
Fighting for housejob space; Yes it happens, but u will definitely eventually get, it is [b]impossible [/b]for u to stay more than a year without getting an internship slot (stop deceiving the public kid)... getting a residency slot, is even more difficult, but the truth ; U'll eventually get, if u determined and really want to futher...

Modified...
I wonder why all d bashes? Anyway I only aired my honest and humble opinion (which i'm entitled to)
Anyway; its been a while. I did mine; guess things might have gotten worse...

I withdraw my comments... for those it hurt..
According to ur post"its been a while,i did mine" which suggested that you are a doctor too.You called his post nonsense despite the fact that he took pain to reveal this decay in the system,which is not surprising,by the way.I think the Op might be right,if truly you are a doctor too,and yet you are on Nairaland,advertising electronics

2 Likes

Re: The Agony Of Unemployed Medical Graduates In Nigeria by Nobody: 11:08pm On Jan 10, 2016
Greatzeus:
According to ur post"its been a while,i did mine" which suggested that you are a doctor too.You called his post nonsense despite the fact that he took pain to reveal this decay in the system,which is not surprising,by the way.I think the Op might be right,if truly you are a doctor too,and yet you are on Nairaland,advertising electronics
Total Knock Out(TKO).
Re: The Agony Of Unemployed Medical Graduates In Nigeria by flightz(f): 12:14am On Jan 11, 2016
Raymondenyi:
This OP; stop all these nonsense u posting, to attract pity for u, it is totally uncalled for; all the issues u raiseed here holds no water @ all...
If u can pull urself tru med skool financially is it 5k, interview fee u can't pay? (dat I as well as u know, would have used such amount for drinks)... stop this nonsEnse...
The issue of MAN know Man, is a general problem in our nepotic environment, a reflection of a failed system, and 1 of our greatest challenge we as a country have refused to address... it happens everywhere...
Fighting for housejob space; Yes it happens, but u will definitely eventually get, it is [b]impossible [/b]for u to stay more than a year without getting an internship slot (stop deceiving the public kid)... getting a residency slot, is even more difficult, but the truth ; U'll eventually get, if u determined and really want to futher...

Modified...
I wonder why all d bashes? Anyway I only aired my honest and humble opinion (which i'm entitled to)
Anyway; its been a while. I did mine; guess things might have gotten worse...

I withdraw my comments... for those it hurt..
most of ur comments on nairaland shows dt ur dull. How did u pass in med schl bro? Talk to me

4 Likes

Re: The Agony Of Unemployed Medical Graduates In Nigeria by Favourcharles23(f): 1:02am On Jan 11, 2016
Nurses Needed for immediate employment at a hospital in Asaba. Interested persons should call Dr Benneth on 08033198103
Re: The Agony Of Unemployed Medical Graduates In Nigeria by Rhea(f): 2:55am On Jan 11, 2016
A revolution is coming. It will take the corrupt elites by storm.

1 Like

Re: The Agony Of Unemployed Medical Graduates In Nigeria by Armaggedon: 7:51pm On Jan 11, 2016
Gr8amechi:
for the real facts you are not being honest, ethnicity is not about yoruba or igbo. I take delta state as a case study do you know how the urhobos' treat other ethnicity just because they are majority?? Even if you make Niger delta a country now the problem will only compound
if you read my comment without bias you would have seen where i wrote 'sharp ethnic differences' . Delta state are all christians. So with the Niger Delta u ignoranly quoted. They have a long history of interrelationship.no disagreement in Delta will lead to massive killings and riot. Do deltans burn properties of fellow deltans when muhammed is cartooned?

Do they kill fellow deltans when a religious statement is made in europe? It is not so with say Igbo and Hausa who clearly have different cultures ,history, traditions and religions, who were moving in different directions of civilization b4 they were merged. How can u have a large number of radical islam followers and large number of deep christian adherents in the same country? All speaking different languages?

You can pretend not to understand what i mean but like i said, only truth can save nigeria.

The last of such countries was sudan which seperated in 2011
Re: The Agony Of Unemployed Medical Graduates In Nigeria by Gr8amechi: 8:33pm On Jan 11, 2016
Armaggedon:
if you read my comment without bias you would have seen where i wrote 'sharp ethnic differences' . Delta state are all christians. So with the Niger Delta u ignoranly quoted. They have a long history of interrelationship.no disagreement in Delta will lead to massive killings and riot. Do deltans burn properties of fellow deltans when muhammed is cartooned?

Do they kill fellow deltans when a religious statement is made in europe? It is not so with say Igbo and Hausa who clearly have different cultures ,history, traditions and religions, who were moving in different directions of civilization b4 they were merged. How can u have a large number of radical islam followers and large number of deep christian adherents in the same country? All speaking different languages?

You can pretend not to understand what i mean but like i said, only truth can save nigeria.

The last of such countries was sudan which seperated in 2011
I never said I don't see these points you raised, but truth be told even in the east clan clash and killings are involved, the only big fact you raised was the issue of Muhammad cartoon, but killing and crisis has always been
Re: The Agony Of Unemployed Medical Graduates In Nigeria by MIKOLOWISKA: 1:08am On Jan 12, 2016
desy24444:
help me ask him who has be heading d ministry of health......d doctors are part of the govt
Toh
Re: The Agony Of Unemployed Medical Graduates In Nigeria by Kcinho(m): 9:25am On Jan 31, 2016
MasterRahl:
Bro, are you a medical graduate? I'm sorry about what is happening in the health sector but you guys are part of the problem. I'm a graduate of physiology. Scholarships are not awarded to any other class of students in the medical school except medicine and surgery/dental students. Physiology, anatomy and biochemistry are pushed to the background. And if you see the way these guys puff their shoulders eh...you'll regret studying any other course in the university. So in such a case as this, I do not know whether to be happy or sad. All the same, I'll pray for ya. Good luck.
You just had to post this rubbish to show your hatred.
Re: The Agony Of Unemployed Medical Graduates In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:03pm On Apr 06, 2016
Medical doctors undecided.... Wen Una dey 4m bros 4 skul Una nor know ooo... 80% of d doctors, students and aspirants in NIGERIA 2day didn't study or want to study medicine because they give a damn about people health or life... They just let wanted 2 study medicine because:
1. Parental and environmental pressure
2. Respect they get from people (though not really from me I.e if u don't deserve it)
3. Money

Parents from birth talk dier children into becoming doctors.. 4 way? ... Just to show off or brag...
Parents of d olden days believe d only course u study in d university are:
1. Medicine
2. Law
3. Pharmacy
4. Nursing
5. Engineering
6. Accounting

They are not well informed about how d medical career really is.. Wouldn't blame dem.. They want wat is best 4 dier child...

My question is medicine d only course dat brings respect? Money? And oda blah blah.....

That's y I like d white world... Deir kids study wat dey love and still mk in very well in life....

Luk at d jamb applicants every year wat does DAT tell u? ...

Every course has a angle that brings in money ... Its all abt ideaidea wink THINK

The whites luk at doctors lyk .. "Hey hez a doctor .. U only Eva go to wen u are sick or need check up" nothing interesting abt his job... People in dat Field really want to save people's lives... Dey don't over luk dem lyk in Nigeria here... Just a piece of ADVICE ... smiley smiley

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Agony Of Unemployed Medical Graduates In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:13am On Dec 13, 2018
Amucha:

This is nothing compared to what other medical/health Professionals suffer. I don't think Op compared their situation with Doctors of Optometry who also spend Six to Seven years in school and their internship placement is rarely advertised, medical lab scientists, dentists, physiotherapists, etc.
Internship advertisement for medical doctors and dentists go together. In fact, dentists get more internship placements than medical doctors cos dental graduates are few. Also advertisement for residency for medical doctors and dentists go together.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ways To Apply For A Job Even When You Don't Meet The Requirements / This Will Make You Shake Your Head In Dismay With Recruitment In Nigeria, Haba! / UBA 1st Level Interview For Jan 2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.