Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,023 members, 7,818,026 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:12 AM

Amaechi Sets The Ball In Transport - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amaechi Sets The Ball In Transport (30594 Views)

IPOB "Sit At Home" Guys Playing Ball In The Market (pics) / Iara Oshiomohle At Vintage Red Ball In London (Photos) / List Of Agencies And Parastatals Under Amaechi, As A Minister Of Transport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amaechi Sets The Ball In Transport by sammyj: 7:48am On Jan 09, 2016
cool
Re: Amaechi Sets The Ball In Transport by Lobolintin(m): 7:51am On Jan 09, 2016
K
Re: Amaechi Sets The Ball In Transport by adaweezy(m): 7:54am On Jan 09, 2016
JingoOAU:
The write of this mundane and useless article, Yakubu Dati is a prostitute and a useless fool at that....he was brought from nowhere by Stella Oduah without any industry knowledge and expertise...he has been frolicking with successive Ministers in aviation just to save his job

Let me tell you dati, amaechi is sending u packing before June this year so dat u can go and continue Licking stella's pussy wherever is she....

Some people might be asking me why am so pained....as an aviation worker myself, Dati is one of the bad egg spoiling aviation with lies and propaganda. corruption is his other name. And I wish the EFCC to start focusing their efforts towards aviation agencies including NAMA, NCAA, FAAN, NIMET, AIB and NCAT. These institutions are corruption personified
I recommend your write up 100% yakubu dati is a professional arse licker who was one of the sycophants brought in from no where by Mrs Stella Oduah

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Sets The Ball In Transport by dustmalik: 7:56am On Jan 09, 2016
kelvincoll:

Amaechi actually said this? Seems the GEJ administration wasnt all cluelesss.
So, GEJ built the airport in Lagos, abi?
Re: Amaechi Sets The Ball In Transport by ddippset(m): 7:56am On Jan 09, 2016
Dont crucify the writer. People who know amaechi can testify. Go to rivers state Nigeria and ask this question; who is the best governor in the history of rivers state? You would get a resounding unanimous response. CHIBUIKE ROTIMI AMAECHI.
Re: Amaechi Sets The Ball In Transport by adaweezy(m): 7:57am On Jan 09, 2016
deloon:

There seems to be more truth in this. Our aviation sector is a disgrace.
In the article it says, "The team were treated to a fine mix of modern technology and human expertise by the aviation agencies and private sector operators." and I'm like "These modafurkers...!! angry".
The writer is a Managerial staff in FAAN and I part of the people destroying that parastatal
Re: Amaechi Sets The Ball In Transport by Nobody: 8:09am On Jan 09, 2016
EternalTruths:
When you join APC you become a new patriot whose corruption are swept under the carpet

Amaechi a saint only in Nigeria . undecided
Hahahaha. Nigeria, a country full of drama!

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi Sets The Ball In Transport by bolivnnaija: 8:09am On Jan 09, 2016
Freiden:
APC. That's what is in Amaechi's blood. Action Action Action. That's what we all know APC for... and they av never disappointed.

Keep the good work going!!!

We dey una back!
That is the problem! Always at the back!
When will they bring your issues and priorities to the front as important? You don't care about that. You guys are satisfied just watching TV's and tapping your keyboard to defend people that don't give a damn about you.
I want to see actions, not the charade we see about prosecuting Dasuki without actually doing so, but trampling on his right as citizen. What we have been seeing from inception of this government is impunity, disregard for the court, setting aside rule of law, and taking the country to a cliff. This government needs to be awakened to the responsibility that is staring at it and get to work. The price of crude has continued to decline, we are yet to diversify with oil still bringing most of our dollars, and someone is still singing the praise of a minister that should by now be flagging off projects.
It's a shame what some people have been reduced to!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Amaechi Sets The Ball In Transport by Chimezie198(m): 8:12am On Jan 09, 2016
which ball is he setting? na freekick him wan play? when lagos to Abakaliki is 10k.
mtchewww

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi Sets The Ball In Transport by ogoplus: 8:20am On Jan 09, 2016
I hope he stopped over at the Customs' and Immigrations' Desk to tell them they are embarrassing Nigeria with their corrupt practices....

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi Sets The Ball In Transport by 4C2215131: 8:27am On Jan 09, 2016
Some serious asslicking here! Possibly for 'greener' consideration maybe?...

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Sets The Ball In Transport by kelvincoll(m): 8:37am On Jan 09, 2016
dustmalik:

So, GEJ built the airport in Lagos, abi?

Ermmm.... do you ask this based on the paragraph i quoted?

It would help if you go through again.

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi Sets The Ball In Transport by Montaque(m): 9:14am On Jan 09, 2016
I was reading all that with hope that something has been done.
I was disappointed. sycophancy is a problem.
Their colleague are organizing I stand with buhari March.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Amaechi Sets The Ball In Transport by kanayorr(m): 9:18am On Jan 09, 2016
So Amaechi is now a saint.... the way we are going in this country we would soon call the Devil "Saint Lucifer" ooo

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Sets The Ball In Transport by oganology33(m): 9:30am On Jan 09, 2016
BIG BIG TALK
Re: Amaechi Sets The Ball In Transport by anonimi: 9:36am On Jan 09, 2016
Re: Amaechi Sets The Ball In Transport by anonimi: 9:46am On Jan 09, 2016
kanayorr:
So Amaechi is now a saint.... the way we are going in this country we would soon call the Devil "Saint Lucifer" ooo

Did Pope Buhari not canonise Abacha to be saint
That is the way of the supposedly inCORRUPTible man oh, who in essence is a good pretender.
Original Misitah chop & clean mouth. grin grin
Only our gullible fellow citizens who do not ask discerning questions can be FOOLED by such disgusting disguise.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2733734_munch20150812080810_jpeg1d11e13a327d33cec402de71dc2a8eb7
Re: Amaechi Sets The Ball In Transport by Ephemmm: 9:57am On Jan 09, 2016
Rose2014:
Na wa o I came here to see what and what has done already but all I see is what he's yet to do . And my question is;
For how long shall we wait for result?--Question for the gods
If this is not election period, Why still campaigning? undecided

16 years, just like PDP

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Sets The Ball In Transport by obailala(m): 10:05am On Jan 09, 2016
Smartsyn:
The only thing Amaechi has done so far is to consolidate the works of the past adminstration in the transport sector and that's not setting the ball.

He needs to set out his own agenda and work towards actualising them, then he can talk about balls.
Did the last administration not only consolidate on the works of the last administration? .... Do you expect Amaechi to build a new airport?

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Sets The Ball In Transport by Abagworo(m): 10:32am On Jan 09, 2016
EternalTruths:
When you join APC you become a new patriot whose corruption are swept under the carpet

Amaechi is a Saint as far as 2011 till date is concerned.
Re: Amaechi Sets The Ball In Transport by Nobody: 10:42am On Jan 09, 2016
EternalTruths:

Can someone please publish what amaechi looted, like dasukigate in a national newspaper, can someone in pdp or apga or labour or sdp please take amaechi to a state high court
Re: Amaechi Sets The Ball In Transport by anonimi: 10:53am On Jan 09, 2016
themall:
Can someone please publish what amaechi looted, like dasukigate in a national newspaper, can someone in pdp or apga or labour or sdp please take amaechi to a state high court

Why did Buhari not wait for someone to take Sule Lamido to a state court
Can we be rational or that is impossible?

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3073565_ctuafvju8aakuv5_jpeg49a942de8e3d1d388856e63d96b767a5

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Amaechi Sets The Ball In Transport by signz: 11:06am On Jan 09, 2016
One very good thing about APC is that it's propaganda machinery is fantastic. They're everywhere from Social media - TV stations - Print media.

No wonder Lai Mohammed was given huge funds in this 2016 budget. It'll be difficult for any opposition party to outwit APC in propaganda.
Re: Amaechi Sets The Ball In Transport by Nobody: 11:13am On Jan 09, 2016
anonimi:

Why did Buhari not wait for someone to take Sule Lamido to a state court
Can we be rational or that is impossible?

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3073565_ctuafvju8aakuv5_jpeg49a942de8e3d1d388856e63d96b767a5
Rationality written by anonimi?
Focus on where we are now? Take amaechi, fashola and Fayemi to a state high court. Everyone wil then have the chance to judge whether there's transparency or lack of it! Let lamido have his day in court...

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Sets The Ball In Transport by Nobody: 11:24am On Jan 09, 2016
signz:
One very good thing about APC is that it's propaganda machinery is fantastic. They're everywhere from Social media - TV stations - Print media.

No wonder Lai Mohammed was given huge funds in this 2016 budget. It'll be difficult for any opposition party to outwit APC in propaganda.
Change has come. You had your chance. For about 40 years NPN,The Military and PDP marginalized a section of Nigerians out of reckoning. Now, all you see is propaganda and huge funds! How much did AIT get for propaganda? How about Silverbird and maybe channels? Wait till lai Mohammed is caught in corruption before investigating him.....
Re: Amaechi Sets The Ball In Transport by dadexcel: 1:02pm On Jan 09, 2016
Rose2014:
Na wa o I came here to see what and what has done already but all I see is what he's yet to do . And my question is;
For how long shall we wait for result?--Question for the gods
If this is not election period, Why still campaigning? undecided

................ Same here, an empty article so much noise but no substance..... Please ignore the jokers

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amaechi Sets The Ball In Transport by ibitzbarlow(m): 8:12pm On Jan 09, 2016
ddippset:
Dont crucify the writer. People who know amaechi can testify. Go to rivers state Nigeria and ask this question; who is the best governor in the history of rivers state? You would get a resounding unanimous response. CHIBUIKE ROTIMI AMAECHI.

My brother, your assertion is untrue. The best Governor Rivers have had is Alfred Diete-Spiff. All the iconic structures and hallmark roads were done by his administration and that was without Oil money.

Pls ask non-partisan Rivers indigenes for confirmation.
Re: Amaechi Sets The Ball In Transport by ddippset(m): 11:14pm On Jan 09, 2016
ibitzbarlow:

My brother, your assertion is untrue. The best Governor Rivers have had is Alfred Diete-Spiff. All the iconic structures and hallmark roads were done by his administration and that was without Oil money.

Pls ask non-partisan Rivers indigenes for confirmation.
8 out of every 10 rivers people consider amaechi first, diete spiff second. I mean non partisan rivers people!
Re: Amaechi Sets The Ball In Transport by punkyellla(f): 7:12am On Jan 10, 2016
DickDastardly:
Sycophants everywhere ......... just like the I-stand-with-buhari nonsense angry
The only thing Amaechi knows is to advertise himself and demolish peoples houses so as to sell.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

PDP Chairman: Those Plotting To Destroy South-West Will Not Succeed – Babatope / Tinubu: I Wonder Why PDP Still Exists As A Political Party / Excerpts From Dr Peter Odili's Biography

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.