Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,000 members, 7,817,959 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:58 PM

Amaechi Sets The Ball In Transport - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amaechi Sets The Ball In Transport (30592 Views)

IPOB "Sit At Home" Guys Playing Ball In The Market (pics) / Iara Oshiomohle At Vintage Red Ball In London (Photos) / List Of Agencies And Parastatals Under Amaechi, As A Minister Of Transport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amaechi Sets The Ball In Transport by punkyellla(f): 7:13am On Jan 10, 2016
Rose2014:

If an economy could thrive on propaganda, Nigeria would've overrun US and China by now and exchange rate would have bn N1=$80 in the past few months grin

Unfortunately, we live in a real world embarassed embarassed
Re: Amaechi Sets The Ball In Transport by Oshiogwemoh(m): 5:35am On Jan 12, 2016
abeg go sitdown because no b 2day dem don dey sweep corruption under carpet.
Re: Amaechi Sets The Ball In Transport by ibitzbarlow(m): 2:23pm On Jan 12, 2016
ddippset:
8 out of every 10 rivers people consider amaechi first, diete spiff second. I mean non partisan rivers people!

HahahahHa! I wonder where you met the non-partisan people and how you got your statistics! Can you quote your source? Do you live in Portharcourt or have ever lived long enough in Portharcourt or Rivers State to feel the pulse of the people? Are you a Rivers man? Or do you make your assertions based on propaganda and hearsay?
I've met people online who claim to have rode on the monorail Amaechi built not even knowing that they were talking to a Rivers son, who was born and bred in the state. I want to believe that you are not one of those!

Please, do a better research on this subject and your findings won't be far from my assertion.

Thanks.
Re: Amaechi Sets The Ball In Transport by ddippset(m): 2:52pm On Jan 12, 2016
ibitzbarlow:

HahahahHa! I wonder where you met the non-partisan people and how you got your statistics! Can you quote your source? Do you live in Portharcourt or have ever lived long enough in Portharcourt or Rivers State to feel the pulse of the people? Are you a Rivers man? Or do you make your assertions based on propaganda and hearsay?
I've met people online who claim to have rode on the monorail Amaechi built not even knowing that they were talking to a Rivers son, who was born and bred in the state. I want to believe that you are not one of those!

Please, do a better research on this subject and your findings won't be far from my assertion.

Thanks.
you are claiming rivers son and to have lived all your life in porthacourt yet you don't know its widely accepted that Amaechi is the best governor rivers ever had? Well I will not haggle with you like a seller of melon, let me even agree with you that spiff is first and amaechi is second. That is still enough reason for you to bow down and worship amaechi for the rest of your natural life!
Re: Amaechi Sets The Ball In Transport by ibitzbarlow(m): 10:48pm On Jan 12, 2016
ddippset:
you are claiming rivers son and to have lived all your life in porthacourt yet you don't know its widely accepted that Amaechi is the best governor rivers ever had? Well I will not haggle with you like a seller of melon, let me even agree with you that spiff is first and amaechi is second. That is still enough reason for you to bow down and worship amaechi for the rest of your natural life!

I didn't say that Amaechi is second or third. I only asserted that Spiff remains the best in the history of that state. We have had other remarkable Governors like Okilo too. Who is second or third is subject to any individual's perspective or leanings.

And for your information, I am not a political jobber or sycophant who worships people. I am too busy to even think of that. I have never worshipped Spiff or any other performing Executive; I only admire those who perform. Since you love sycophancy and hero-worshipping, You can go ahead and worship your hero - Amaechi.

Remain blessed.
Re: Amaechi Sets The Ball In Transport by Femzeeny(m): 12:42pm On Nov 25, 2018
Amaechi the man of high level of detail

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Obama Praises Buhari At Nuclear Summit In Washington / Senate Rejects Buhari’s 2017-2019 Medium Term Expenditure Framework / Tinubu: I Wonder Why PDP Still Exists As A Political Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.