Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,798 members, 7,851,685 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 05:31 AM

2face Daughter, Ehibenzy Idibia, Honoured In The US (Photo) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 2face Daughter, Ehibenzy Idibia, Honoured In The US (Photo) (56502 Views)

Gesi Asamaowei, Boroh, Preye Berezi, Annie Idibia, Honoured At South South Award / Pat Utomi, Olakunle Churchill, Annie Idibia Honoured With Team Africa Awards(pic / Annie Idibia Shares Photo Of 2face Daughter With Pero Adeniyi, Ehibenzy Idibia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2face Daughter, Ehibenzy Idibia, Honoured In The US (Photo) by Olasco93: 10:51am On Jan 09, 2016
Some guys are like ''How can i get her number''
Re: 2face Daughter, Ehibenzy Idibia, Honoured In The US (Photo) by bidemi12(m): 11:18am On Jan 09, 2016
Tobium1:
De sha no tel us de achievement for what? Iyalaya USA

Most times, you get it for volunteering. You have to do certain pre defined hours though.

1 Like

Re: 2face Daughter, Ehibenzy Idibia, Honoured In The US (Photo) by ChocolateAda: 11:23am On Jan 09, 2016
Re: 2face Daughter, Ehibenzy Idibia, Honoured In The US (Photo) by preciousMI1(f): 11:41am On Jan 09, 2016
all his kids are copy and paste of him.... DOMINANT GENE....
But 3kids just like that still no "I DO" WHAT WILL THESE KIDS SAY TO THEIR MOM IN THE FUTURE
Re: 2face Daughter, Ehibenzy Idibia, Honoured In The US (Photo) by nnowu(f): 11:44am On Jan 09, 2016
Must all his kids take after him? Him gene strong die
Re: 2face Daughter, Ehibenzy Idibia, Honoured In The US (Photo) by Originalsly: 11:47am On Jan 09, 2016
bidemi12:

Most times, you get it for volunteering. You have to do certain pre defined hours though.
ok.. was wondering why she got it. That's very good... and rare for a celebrity or his child hitting the headlines for achieving recognition for positive stuff.
Re: 2face Daughter, Ehibenzy Idibia, Honoured In The US (Photo) by Dbisector(m): 12:18pm On Jan 09, 2016
Anytime I see this happening to 2face I say Glory be to God
Re: 2face Daughter, Ehibenzy Idibia, Honoured In The US (Photo) by muhakeem(m): 12:43pm On Jan 09, 2016
nice one..... but I hope she will not have up to 6 boyfriends too
Re: 2face Daughter, Ehibenzy Idibia, Honoured In The US (Photo) by Dannieln1: 12:50pm On Jan 09, 2016
ladenz:

a b c d e f g h I j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z

Come back same time tomorrow for continuation of reading lessons
who did you give ur brains to pls sir?
Re: 2face Daughter, Ehibenzy Idibia, Honoured In The US (Photo) by martyns303(m): 1:04pm On Jan 09, 2016
Smartsyn:
God give me daughters first and sons later..

am with you on that prayer.
Re: 2face Daughter, Ehibenzy Idibia, Honoured In The US (Photo) by Topestbilly(m): 1:11pm On Jan 09, 2016
Dannieln1:
From which of his wives?

Pero Adeniyi D daughter of Prince jide. Princes jide lives at Anthony village lagos where pero too reside, he's a business man ,well respected and very wealthy.

Dont hesitate to ask more questions..
Re: 2face Daughter, Ehibenzy Idibia, Honoured In The US (Photo) by cybriz82(m): 1:33pm On Jan 09, 2016
Nfana nbaga..finally ur kids go help u finish d sch wey u no finish.pretty girl.
Re: 2face Daughter, Ehibenzy Idibia, Honoured In The US (Photo) by Dannieln1: 1:42pm On Jan 09, 2016
Topestbilly:

Pero Adeniyi D daughter of Prince jide. Princes jide lives at Anthony village lagos where pero too reside, he's a business man ,well respected and very wealthy.

Dont hesitate to ask more questions..
thank you very much sir with people like you here on nairaland I think this site will be a better place..
ladenz:

a b c d e f g h I j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Come back same time tomorrow for continuation of reading lessons
[quote author=Topestbilly post=41811668]

This are the kind of pple that kwarapt nairaland efcc wud come for you

1 Like

Re: 2face Daughter, Ehibenzy Idibia, Honoured In The US (Photo) by Macclane(m): 4:08pm On Jan 09, 2016
cruzita:
seems the kids took after their fathers intelligence.we are proud of u

Omo guy na how many ! "farthers'' ! she get??
Re: 2face Daughter, Ehibenzy Idibia, Honoured In The US (Photo) by hotdi(m): 4:46pm On Jan 09, 2016
Fine girl, no do like your father o grin
Re: 2face Daughter, Ehibenzy Idibia, Honoured In The US (Photo) by GreyLaw(m): 5:06pm On Jan 09, 2016
ITbomb:
Will she be a cheerful giver as her father was a cheerful collector

I get the fun aspect of your post. However, I think there are no 'givers' or "takers/collectors" in sexual unions. I guess it's a two-way thing.
Re: 2face Daughter, Ehibenzy Idibia, Honoured In The US (Photo) by fireforfire: 8:07pm On Jan 09, 2016
Fada Abraham is already reapin d fruits of his labour.
Weldone tuface
Re: 2face Daughter, Ehibenzy Idibia, Honoured In The US (Photo) by adexdon(m): 6:23am On Jan 10, 2016
frosh kid lyk 2baba
Re: 2face Daughter, Ehibenzy Idibia, Honoured In The US (Photo) by makazona(m): 7:51am On Jan 10, 2016
Houseofglam7:
When pikin do well, na papa get am...... When e f^ck up, na mama/community get am!

Well done kiddo!
Happy new year Glam!
Re: 2face Daughter, Ehibenzy Idibia, Honoured In The US (Photo) by Houseofglam7(f): 8:25am On Jan 10, 2016
makazona:

Happy new year Glam!

Happy new year dear
Re: 2face Daughter, Ehibenzy Idibia, Honoured In The US (Photo) by owabor(f): 2:28pm On Jan 10, 2016
Dannieln1:
From which of his wives?
Not wife but baby mama

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Festus Fadeyi: Toke Makinwa Reacts To Rumor Of Dating 70-Year-Old Billionaire / Photographer Slapped By Wasiu Ayinde K1 De Ultimate (Video) / Please Tell Me Where Alek Wek's Beauty Lies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.