Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,764 members, 7,851,610 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 12:38 AM

She Lied - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Lied (3301 Views)

She Lied And We Broke Up Over The Phone! / Lady Catches Boyfriend With Another Girl At Dominos After He Lied About Headache / She Lied To Me About Her Virginity.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Lied by Eazie351(m): 3:49pm On Jan 09, 2016
Sorry...if i got that right,u knew d condom got burst nd did ntn abt it... undecidedSorry...if i got that right,u knew d condom got burst nd did ntn abt it...
Re: She Lied by Nobody: 4:25pm On Jan 09, 2016
You've finally learnt the hard way angry angry, Happy Fathers Day in advance though or click on the link
www.womenonwaves.org/en/page/711/using-medications-pills-to-end-an-unwanted-pregnancy-in-the-usa
ZIP UP!!!!! angry angry
Re: She Lied by smileysmiley(f): 4:30pm On Jan 09, 2016
@OP many private clinics are involved in aborting a foetus but its on a coded level... if you find anyone, you should be ready to pay the bill. Most of them won't agree that they are into it unless you have contacts so you could get a nurse to do the D&C cause most nurses can do it and make sure you keep some money incase of any crisis, you can take her to a private clinic and they'll take proper care of her... The drug that can be used to abort a foetus is not allowed in Nigeria, its mifepristone so unless you get that drug, don't rely on any other drug cause they don't work, they just leave her pregnant with a disabled child. Whatever you do, be smart about it and afterwards your girl should desist from birth control pills, postinor and co cause they all reduce her chances of ever being a mother. Hopefully, it should be her first and last if she loves herself and dreams of a sweet family in future. None of you should feel guilty for this choice you have made cause the child is better off not born than coming into a world with no arrangements or plans for it, we have enough"born by mistakes" roaming the street, please don't add to them. Time is ticking, whatever decision you have taken, act on it quickly.
Re: She Lied by Vikky014(f): 5:04pm On Jan 09, 2016
i wonder why people indulge in pre-marital sex when they r not ready to face the result undecided...i will totally blame only d girl because u cant rape her if she refused
Re: She Lied by skywalker240(m): 8:32pm On Jan 09, 2016
Emmyginger:
abort d baby-murder,
run away-u are wicked,
leave d baby to b born- u are irresponsible.
so choose wisely

Point 1&2 are ok
Who told u he is irresponsible if he lives the child? Let him chose 3 that means takin a bold step.
Re: She Lied by skywalker240(m): 8:57pm On Jan 09, 2016
welcom to the world of dem confused and thinking niggaz, do what u think is best. i was once like u actually my gf want to abort it bt i dnt want dat..she aborted it eventually..sayin am not yet settled, her studies(hnd) and her family background.bt now iv got a good payin job now she is regrettin why she did it...nobody knows 2moro keep the pregnancy who ever said students cant be pregnant? In my dprtmt at school pregnat girls came to write their final exams come on ur parents might understand even her parents or guildiarn too if u both can explain to them.pls dont tarminate dis .not every children born out of wedlock roams the street. Whatever u do just make sure u do the best good luck..as for me dis new year i say taaah to abortion

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Wednesday, March 16, 2016 He Made Me Swear Naked With The Holy Bible.... / Why Do You Hate Gay People So Much? / The Unforgeable First Fingering I Have Ever Had In My Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.