Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,923 members, 7,821,236 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:12 AM

She Lied - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Lied (3289 Views)

She Lied And We Broke Up Over The Phone! / Lady Catches Boyfriend With Another Girl At Dominos After He Lied About Headache / She Lied To Me About Her Virginity.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Lied by Nobody: 9:51am On Jan 09, 2016
Re: She Lied by Nobody: 9:51am On Jan 09, 2016
Godditex:
Hello Nairalanders!

You can abuse me in anyway you can! It was Last month my girl came to pay me a visit after we've missed each other for like 3months, and in the process we had sex.

Please I have never engage in unprotected sex before, I noticed that the condom I use had overstayed that's why it get bursted thereby putting me in this mess.

I kindly need your suggestion on how to terminate the pregnancy as she's a student.

Please, it could have happen to anyone. Thanks
goomorrinn sir!!

She's one month pregnant abi.?
It means you still have eight months to regret.....or think of a solution?

You've already scarred her future both ways...if she gives birth to the baby, she becomes a baby mama...unless you decide to marry her which I doubt....

If she aborts the baby, she damages her womb.....in the end its the woman who suffers it

Don't abort the baby...because of your fear of being a father now and fear of embarrassment or whatever..you will risk the girls life

She will risk death if she goes for an abortion and she also risks permanent damage to her womb...and I doubt you're the one who will marry her..

This is not the time to blame anybody as mistakes happen...

You still have time to figure out where she's going to stay when the pregnancy is visible

At least to save her from the scorn of gossip hungry persons
Your parents house..(tell your parents about it)

Her parents house. .... (I don't know how they will handle it oo!!..)

Rent a bq for her during that period...

And once she gibes birth, if you know you can't afford to take care of the baby, its better to give it up for adoption.....

But i still think its a good thing to let her parents know..they will shout.....threaten fire and brimstone, but if they're good people, in the end they come around and look for a possible solution..

They might even take care of the child

Girls...abeg open your eyes and your head before opening your legs!!!!

Nothing like its because I love him

In the end you're on your own....if a guy decides to runaway like a coward and deny the pregnancy....you'll just cry and curse till kingdom come...you'll bear the shame, pain and costs

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Lied by rollUP(m): 9:53am On Jan 09, 2016
Terminate ke? Happy father's day in advance

6 Likes

Re: She Lied by rollUP(m): 9:54am On Jan 09, 2016
Condom overstayed? Gold circle na waso oo(#50)... so now na lyk 8-10k u wan use go flush am comot.

1 Like

Re: She Lied by KELVINXY: 9:54am On Jan 09, 2016
wow

congrats bro cheesy
start making arrangement on how to see her family plz grin

1 Like

Re: She Lied by sinaj(f): 9:55am On Jan 09, 2016
Smh sad
Re: She Lied by Nobody: 9:57am On Jan 09, 2016
rollUP:
Condom overstayed? Gold circle na waso oo(#50)... so now na lyk 8-10k u wan use go flush am comot.
. Pls kindly help if you can! It can happen to anyone
Re: She Lied by RoyalBlak007: 9:58am On Jan 09, 2016
[size=25pt]Gawd!!!..........this O.P is so lipsrsealed undecided[/size]
Re: She Lied by Nobody: 9:59am On Jan 09, 2016
@OP. Clap for yourself.
Uwa Nmebi.

1 Like

Re: She Lied by Oghumu1(m): 10:00am On Jan 09, 2016
See a doctor before it starts showing. Or get ready to see her parents .
Re: She Lied by PussySandie(f): 10:02am On Jan 09, 2016
Godditex:
Hello Nairalanders!

You can abuse me in anyway you can! It was Last month my girl came to pay me a visit after we've missed each other for like 3months, and in the process we had sex.

Please I have never engage in unprotected sex before, the condom I use bursted thereby putting me in this mess.

I kindly need your suggestion on how to terminate the pregnancy as she's a student. I've never been in this situation before that's why I don't know how to go about it.

Salt and lemon as sickstars advised Me

1 Like

Re: She Lied by Nobody: 10:03am On Jan 09, 2016
Put your Mouth in Her Pvssy and keep sucking! keep sucking until you suck the one-month old Baby out

Ode!

5 Likes

Re: She Lied by Pheals(f): 10:03am On Jan 09, 2016
How far ? Daddy baby cheesy

We want good news: mine wedding date is. ...

My wife just give birth..... Etc
Re: She Lied by cruzita(f): 10:05am On Jan 09, 2016
advice u on how to terminate what?I hope u are alright .

2 Likes

Re: She Lied by Nobody: 10:06am On Jan 09, 2016
DonUjay:
Put your Mouth in Her Pvssy and keep sucking! keep sucking until you suck the one-month old Baby out

Ode!
Thanks! Unless you've never made a mistake or found urself in circumstances you've never expect
Re: She Lied by obiorathesubtle: 10:07am On Jan 09, 2016
hmmm.. One month pregnancy.. No cause for alarm.

Get cassava stem

watermelon seeds

Cooked liver

Yoyo bitters or any bitters atal

Squadron dry gin

Andrew liver salt (3 sachets)

Ground the cassava stem, watermelon seeds, and cooked liver together.. Put in a bottle where you've mixed the other things.. Shake properly, let her take a shot, morning and night for three days, on the third day. She'll feel a sharp pain for 2minutes.. The concussion is working.. Let her just
Go to the toilet after and the job is done.

Thank me later!

Disclaimer: I am not responsible for whatever happens to your girlfriend afterwards.

This message is paid for by
MTN.. Everywhere you go

5 Likes

Re: She Lied by Nature8(m): 10:07am On Jan 09, 2016
Lol.. Congratulations bro! You gonna be a father soon.. cheesy
Re: She Lied by Nobody: 10:08am On Jan 09, 2016
eaya!!
Re: She Lied by nsiazu: 10:09am On Jan 09, 2016
sad The best thing to do is to allow her give birth to the baby and take it to any government agencies or motherless baby home for them to take care of it because if you kill that child, You might not have any again in the future!!!!
Re: She Lied by firstking01(m): 10:12am On Jan 09, 2016
U wanna commit murder ba shocked
Re: She Lied by tungstar(m): 10:16am On Jan 09, 2016
Pls dont think of terminating it.

Dude embrace it.

#sayyestofatherhood
Re: She Lied by Oghumu1(m): 10:18am On Jan 09, 2016
PussySandie:

Salt and lemon as sickstars advised Me
Did it work out for you?
Re: She Lied by Hadassahisbae(f): 10:20am On Jan 09, 2016
ur mama abort u wen u dey ha belleso just leave d innocent child to come to diz wicked world..m sure u are not to young to become a fada.

1 Like

Re: She Lied by Emmyginger(m): 10:27am On Jan 09, 2016
abort d baby-murder,
run away-u are wicked,
leave d baby to b born- u are irresponsible.
so choose wisely

1 Like

Re: She Lied by Nobody: 10:30am On Jan 09, 2016
Godditex:
Hello Nairalanders!

Please I have never engage in unprotected sex before, the condom I use bursted thereby putting me in this mess.

I kindly need your suggestion on how to terminate the pregnancy as she's a student. I've never been in this situation before that's why I don't know how to go about it.

Terminating that child is not the best bro...the mistake has been done but just accept to keep it. People will always talk, but the life of the baby and your girl is more important than what people will say.

1 Like

Re: She Lied by Nobody: 10:32am On Jan 09, 2016
Congratulations
Re: She Lied by Nobody: 10:36am On Jan 09, 2016
Congratulations
Re: She Lied by Fraih(f): 10:37am On Jan 09, 2016
Congratulations Baba baby cheesy
Re: She Lied by Youngpo413: 10:41am On Jan 09, 2016
It takes at least two to tango.
Re: She Lied by Nobody: 10:42am On Jan 09, 2016
Naso some ppl dey beg dey cry to God morning and night on top valley untop mountain widaut sleeping nor dozing for wetin u guys wan wash away like sin abi.. issokay, continu ...

1 Like

Re: She Lied by Nobody: 10:46am On Jan 09, 2016
Congratulations baba baby
Re: She Lied by Monalisa185(f): 10:48am On Jan 09, 2016
okay?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Are You Doin Right Now? / How Do You Know That A Girl Love You?? / Photos: Busty Lady Shares Her Unclad Pictures, See Her Reasons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.