Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,830 members, 7,820,911 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:16 AM

Flash Back December 2014....GEJ - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Flash Back December 2014....GEJ (1589 Views)

My Boss, Sheriff Will Destroy PDP — Shettima (Flash Back) / FASHOLA On Fuel Pricing In December 2014 / Flash Back; Okonjo's Excuse For Borrowing To Pay Salaries with Oil at $54/barrel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Flash Back December 2014....GEJ by Alezy(m): 6:33am On May 15, 2016
Flash back to December 2014

I am the most abused and insulted president in the world but when I leave office, you will remember me for the total freedom you enjoyed under my government.

GOODLUCK EBELE AZIKIWE JONATHAN.

Do we really remember him for this?

3 Likes

Re: Flash Back December 2014....GEJ by allthingsgood: 6:35am On May 15, 2016
Yea, freedom to loot, steal and manipulate the gullible wailers! God forbid we will ever experience another ineffectual buffoon! Tufiakwa

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Flash Back December 2014....GEJ by TippyTop(m): 6:37am On May 15, 2016
Best president ever.
Now we have a president that treat his citizens like cows.

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Flash Back December 2014....GEJ by Ezedon(m): 7:02am On May 15, 2016
Now we have a Fulani herds man as President

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Flash Back December 2014....GEJ by Yhinkss(m): 7:04am On May 15, 2016
TippyTop:
Best president ever.
Now we have a president that treats its citizens like cows.
Yes we remember him for the gargantuan corruption revelations and brazen act of cowardize to tame his ministers and wife.
Worst president ever in nigerian history
The Idi Amin of our time- charles Soludo
God punish devil.
Useless post

8 Likes

Re: Flash Back December 2014....GEJ by TippyTop(m): 7:06am On May 15, 2016
[s]
Yhinkss:

Yes we remember him for the gargantuan corruption revelations and brazen act of cowardize to tame his ministers.
Worst president ever in nigerian history
The Idi Amin of our time- charles Soludo
[/s]

And you're probably sitting at home without electricity, Fuel and possibly food, i gbadun for you.

Enjoy your chanjiiiiiiiiii

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Flash Back December 2014....GEJ by Yhinkss(m): 7:10am On May 15, 2016
TippyTop:
[s][/s]

And you're probably sitting at home without electricity, Fuel and possibly food, i gbadun for you.

Enjoy your chanjiiiiiiiiii
I will rather enjoy change cos its gradual and not wallow in abject abyss that Jonah was sinking us. Sane people know well that there is focus and objectivity in this government as against a clueless regime of past which is best forgotten.
Even US passes through a hard time of 18s during buy american project cos there was objectivity
So keep your trash to yourself we know better

5 Likes

Re: Flash Back December 2014....GEJ by nnachukz(m): 7:11am On May 15, 2016
allthingsgood:
Yea, freedom to loot, steal and manipulate the gullible wailers! God forbid we will ever experience another ineffectual buffoon! Tufiakwa
I rather take the aforementioned freedom than take the one who gives his kinsmen freedom to kill everyone not belonging to his tribe with security backup in case you want to fight back. I rather take the freedom which brought economic stability to my business and made sure I never suffered hardship unjustly while he and his colleagues live in affluence than take the one who brings untold hardship to the masses and seems lost in finding solutions. I rather take the freedom of a man who treats everybody equal in job opportunities than the one who will give CBN jobs to his relatives and turn around to tell me to go and dress masquerade as my job.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Flash Back December 2014....GEJ by Alezy(m): 7:16am On May 15, 2016
allthingsgood:
Oh. ..I now see why u backed father mbaka at the other thread.

So this administration is moving beautifully well in your eyes right?? smh
Re: Flash Back December 2014....GEJ by Alezy(m): 7:18am On May 15, 2016
Yhinkss:

I will rather enjoy change cos its gradual and not wallow in abject abyss that Jonah was sinking us. Sane people know well that there is focus and objectivity in this government as against a clueless regime of past which is best forgotten.
Even US passes through a hard time of 18s during buy american project cos there was objectivity
All of a sudden, u now remember US passed through hard times, why didn't u remember this under GEJ? ?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Flash Back December 2014....GEJ by Yhinkss(m): 7:38am On May 15, 2016
Alezy:
All of a sudden, u now remember US passed through hac times, why didn't u remember this under GEJ? ?
Because he was not displaying leadership quality and not waging war to stop our no one leakage of development which is corruption even encouraging it with postures and statements u and I know. Current corrption revelations can testify to the disposition and the manner of how money was siphoned during his time. Tell me which citizen will want to bear with such a leader with no objectivity and focus.
Where are Surep buses
what are the investments from high fuel when it was sold at 120
Why did excess crude acc depleted despite big income
Why was abacha loot diverted to arm to be looted
Where does madueke get such money to bribe election
Pls save me the story no sane citizen will want to suffer for unfocused leader

3 Likes

Re: Flash Back December 2014....GEJ by focus7: 7:44am On May 15, 2016
Yea, we will ever remember him as the symbol of corruption.

2 Likes

Re: Flash Back December 2014....GEJ by allthingsgood: 7:48am On May 15, 2016
nnachukz:
I rather take the aforementioned freedom than take the one who gives his kinsmen freedom to kill everyone not belonging to his tribe with security backup in case you want to fight back. I rather take the freedom which brought economic stability to my business and made sure I never suffered hardship unjustly while he and his colleagues live in affluence than take the one who brings untold hardship to the masses and seems lost in finding solutions. I rather take the freedom of a man who treats everybody equal in job opportunities than the one who will give CBN jobs to his relatives and turn around to tell me to go and dress masquerade as my job.

Noticed how many "I's" u used?? Selfishness and greed are our major problem in this country. Everybody thinks only of themselves, never the country. Sorry but the ineffectual buffooon is gone for good!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Flash Back December 2014....GEJ by nnachukz(m): 7:56am On May 15, 2016
allthingsgood:

Noticed how many "I's" u used?? Selfishness and greed are our major problem in this country. Everybody thinks only of themselves, never the country. Sorry but the ineffectual buffooon is gone for good!
I expressed my opinion and you don't expect me to use "we". I can't correctly speak for you. I know you didn't notice any other thing since they didn't favor the dullard. He will surely one day also go but not for good because many would have gone yonder due to his policies. Suffer head no good my dear.

1 Like

Re: Flash Back December 2014....GEJ by amtaken(f): 8:00am On May 15, 2016
Hope you are enjoying your change.

Enjoy the garri, fuel, forex, inflation, incessant power failure, hike in transportation fair and all commodities .

Enjoy please.

allthingsgood:
Re: Flash Back December 2014....GEJ by Alezy(m): 8:01am On May 15, 2016
Yhinkss:

Because he was not displaying leadership quality and not waging war to stop our no one leakage of development which is corruption even encouraging it with postures and statements u and I know. Current corrption revelations can testify to the disposition and the manner of how money was siphoned during his time. Tell me which citizen will want to bear with such a leader with no objectivity and focus.
Where are Surep buses
what are the investments from high fuel when it was sold at 120
Why did excess crude acc depleted despite big income
Why was abacha loot diverted to arm to be looted
Where does madueke get such money to bribe election
Pls save me the story no sane citizen will want to suffer for unfocused leader
And because he didn't fight corruption, u rule him out. okay buhari is fighting corruption now, can we compare??

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Flash Back December 2014....GEJ by banki(m): 8:10am On May 15, 2016
nnachukz:

So why are you not in cbn now? You guys are just pathetic,why are you not in nnpc? You guys make it sound as if Nigeria was a paradise, them why did Jonathan get voted out?
Which jobs did he create? Even the police said they have not recruited in 6years?, when did buhari tell you to go and dress in masquerade as a job?
Did herdsmen not kill people when Jonathan was president? Since he was superman why didn't he stop it, the prolifrrtation of arms went up during his time why did he not stop it, you complain about electricity, who sold phcn? Who did they sell it to? Those are the people we should lay our anger on! Then ask gov't to regulate their prices,....no vex me this morning
Re: Flash Back December 2014....GEJ by nnachukz(m): 8:16am On May 15, 2016
banki:

So why are you not in cbn now? You guys are just pathetic,why are you not in nnpc? You guys make it sound as if Nigeria was a paradise, them why did Jonathan get voted out?
Which jobs did he create? Even the police said they have not recruited in 6years?, when did buhari tell you to go and dress in masquerade as a job?
Did herdsmen not kill people when Jonathan was president? Since he was superman why didn't he stop it, the prolifrrtation of arms went up during his time why did he not stop it, you complain about electricity, who sold phcn? Who did they sell it to? Those are the people we should lay our anger on! Then ask gov't to regulate their prices,....no vex me this morning
vex as much as you can, it doesn't remove a hair from my head. Everybody must not share the same opinion with you. I am not a zombie, I am a free human. Jump a post you don't like and don't work yourself up for nothing.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Flash Back December 2014....GEJ by allthingsgood: 8:34am On May 15, 2016
amtaken:
Hope you are enjoying your change.

Enjoy the garri, fuel, forex, inflation, incessant power failure, hike in transportation fair and all commodities .

Enjoy please.

Ridiculous childish rants!

Someone stayed in power for 6yrs, gave all our money to his friends and cronies and saved nothing. And another is bent on blocking leakages and recoverying all that was stolen. Yet u wailers hate the one thats set out to make things right. Grow up already!

1 Like

Re: Flash Back December 2014....GEJ by Alezy(m): 8:36am On May 15, 2016
nnachukz:
vex as much as you can, it doesn't remove a hair from my head. Everybody must not share the same opinion with you. I am not a zombie, I am a free human. Jump a post you don't like and don't work yourself up for nothing.
Well. ...I see u picked Buhari over GEJ for just no reason cos I haven't seen any reason stated.

Anyway u have u choice so enjoy ur change.

I no wan hear say u complain oh
Re: Flash Back December 2014....GEJ by nnachukz(m): 8:42am On May 15, 2016
Alezy:
Well. ...I see u picked Buhari over GEJ for just no reason cos I haven't seen any reason stated.

Anyway u have u choice so enjoy ur change.

I no wan hear say u complain oh
if you are for GEJ then go back and read the post I quoted and my comment again. You will see we are in the same bus. So no need for argument between us at all.
Re: Flash Back December 2014....GEJ by amtaken(f): 9:23am On May 15, 2016
E jor efimi sile jare.

Go que for fuel mbok.

allthingsgood:

Ridiculous childish rants!

Someone stayed in power for 6yrs, gave all our money to his friends and cronies and saved nothing. And another is bent on blocking leakages and recoverying all that was stolen. Yet u wailers hate the one thats set out to make things right. Grow up already!
Re: Flash Back December 2014....GEJ by Alezy(m): 10:54am On May 15, 2016
nnachukz:
if you are for GEJ then go back and read the post I quoted and my comment again. You will see we are in the same bus. So no need for argument between us at all.
lolz...Thumbs up
Re: Flash Back December 2014....GEJ by Alezy(m): 10:56am On May 15, 2016
amtaken:
E jor efimi sile jare.
Go que for fuel mbok.

lolz....Please oh, which are u, yoruba or calaba/akwa ibom
Re: Flash Back December 2014....GEJ by Nobody: 11:33am On May 15, 2016
Even cow won't appreciate its tail until it's declared missing.. There's nothing like freedom. For those shouting corruption under GEJ wait until PMB is done in 2019 hopefully..... Time is an agent of realization, revelation and recovery...... We shall know cheesy cheesy cheesy shocked shocked lipsrsealed
Re: Flash Back December 2014....GEJ by amtaken(f): 3:37pm On May 15, 2016
Both.

Alezy:
lolz....Please oh, which are u, yoruba or calaba/akwa ibom
Re: Flash Back December 2014....GEJ by Alezy(m): 4:00pm On May 15, 2016
amtaken:
Both.
lolz....get serious jor, which?? or are u serious about this?
Re: Flash Back December 2014....GEJ by amtaken(f): 4:08pm On May 15, 2016
Mum: AKS.

Dad: Igbo.

Hubby: Youruba.

Wetin else?

Alezy:
lolz....get serious jor, which?? or are u serious about this?
Re: Flash Back December 2014....GEJ by Alezy(m): 4:16pm On May 15, 2016
amtaken:
Mum: AKS.

Dad: Igbo.

Hubby: Youruba.

Wetin else?

wow....hnmm, ur connected to all part of this country oh. remain Hausa.

Well...nothing else sha just that there is a BUT.
Re: Flash Back December 2014....GEJ by Vomm: 4:27pm On May 15, 2016
Unrepentant Zombie !!!

Yhinkss:

Re: Flash Back December 2014....GEJ by Yhinkss(m): 4:31pm On May 15, 2016
Vomm:
Unrepentant Zombie !!!

Tell that to your bush tribe
Re: Flash Back December 2014....GEJ by Alezy(m): 5:35pm On May 15, 2016
Vomm:
Unrepentant Zombie !!!

Lwkmdh

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Political Ideologies: Left Or Right Winged Or Nothing? / Your Excellency, Who Agriculture Alone Don Epp? (An Interesting Analysis) / What Saharareporters Said About Edo Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.