Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,761 members, 7,817,102 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:38 AM

I Just Saw This Hilarious Definition Of Efcc & Dss - I Won Laugh Die - Jokes Etc (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / I Just Saw This Hilarious Definition Of Efcc & Dss - I Won Laugh Die (41181 Views)

Funniest Comedy Compilation By Isaac_bholu, You Would Laugh Die / See The Hilarious Definition Of 'LOVE' And 'DEATH' / Hilarious Definition Of TROUBLE¡¡ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Just Saw This Hilarious Definition Of Efcc & Dss - I Won Laugh Die by Nobody: 7:54pm On Jan 09, 2016
SamJed:
i don't blame u cos ur name says it all...in which civilized country is someone detained without evidence...standard procedure is...with evidence in hand, u arrest somebody, then charge him to court...interrogating him is to make him confess and possibly get more evidence from what he says to nail him...u guys should stop wearing the cloak of sentiment...
TNX SIR FOR THIS WONDERFUL TALK. GOD BLESS U 4 TELLING THE TRUTH.
Re: I Just Saw This Hilarious Definition Of Efcc & Dss - I Won Laugh Die by SamJed(m): 8:18pm On Jan 09, 2016
INVINCIBLECSP:
TNX SIR FOR THIS WONDERFUL TALK. GOD BLESS U 4 TELLING THE TRUTH.
u are welcome...actually i am not yet sir...i am still bros o... wink
Re: I Just Saw This Hilarious Definition Of Efcc & Dss - I Won Laugh Die by Nobody: 8:47pm On Jan 09, 2016
Mznaett:
Flora Shaw made a very big mistake by naming this country "NIGERIA" instead of BANANA REPUBLIC because its crises come in bunches.sad
And those bunches should be repeatedly fixed in every 'hole' around your waist.
Re: I Just Saw This Hilarious Definition Of Efcc & Dss - I Won Laugh Die by tsdarkside(m): 8:48pm On Jan 09, 2016
neocortex:

What part of planet earth are you from ?
Well, your joke was noted.

someone that want to turn nigeria into somalia is not a security treath....??..

we will not wait,for that....he commited treason by saying something like that...

or you want to deny now that he said it?...we have video evidence....

1 Like

Re: I Just Saw This Hilarious Definition Of Efcc & Dss - I Won Laugh Die by Nobody: 8:48pm On Jan 09, 2016
SamJed:
that means u are my senior...i am 2008/2009 set....u sure say no be u dey punish me that time wink

Lol... Who was prominent in ur set
Re: I Just Saw This Hilarious Definition Of Efcc & Dss - I Won Laugh Die by SamJed(m): 8:53pm On Jan 09, 2016
Larryfly:

Lol... Who was prominent in ur set
decency, Isaac, uchenna
Re: I Just Saw This Hilarious Definition Of Efcc & Dss - I Won Laugh Die by Nobody: 9:00pm On Jan 09, 2016
SamJed:
decency, Isaac, uchenna
Not familiar
Re: I Just Saw This Hilarious Definition Of Efcc & Dss - I Won Laugh Die by egee(m): 9:05pm On Jan 09, 2016
U r nt far from the truth o grin grin
Re: I Just Saw This Hilarious Definition Of Efcc & Dss - I Won Laugh Die by SamJed(m): 9:12pm On Jan 09, 2016
Larryfly:

Not familiar
u graduated 2005/2006 or u entered by that time
Re: I Just Saw This Hilarious Definition Of Efcc & Dss - I Won Laugh Die by slimfit1(m): 9:37pm On Jan 09, 2016
SamJed:
i don't blame u cos ur name says it all...in which civilized country is someone detained without evidence...standard procedure is...with evidence in hand, u arrest somebody, then charge him to court...interrogating him is to make him confess and possibly get more evidence from what he says to nail him...u guys should stop wearing the cloak of sentiment...

If your name is mentioned in a case going on then there is a witness evidence might not be necessary.
Re: I Just Saw This Hilarious Definition Of Efcc & Dss - I Won Laugh Die by Johnsinia(m): 9:38pm On Jan 09, 2016
fulanimafia:
In the world of corruption advocates, interrogation and possible detention should come before arrests are made.

Keep wailing yourselves into lunacy. At least it has some entertainment value.
I prophesy to you before the end of this year, you will pass through this dullard system of arrest, interrogated, detained unlawfully and released after tolored beating beyond recognition by the police only to discovered that you are just innocent. You will offend me and other buharic fo.ols like you if you come here on nairaland to join the group of wailers.

2 Likes

Re: I Just Saw This Hilarious Definition Of Efcc & Dss - I Won Laugh Die by Nobody: 9:40pm On Jan 09, 2016
SamJed:
u graduated 2005/2006 or u entered by that time

Lol... Graduated. Was that when you entered?
Re: I Just Saw This Hilarious Definition Of Efcc & Dss - I Won Laugh Die by slimfit1(m): 9:42pm On Jan 09, 2016
Akanaz:
Honestly, I think this anti corruption procedure is wrong. Under normal circumstances evidence should come before arrest.

National security for us all comes before the rights of 2 people. It is even punishable by death if a security adviser is putting the lives of our soldiers at risk.
Re: I Just Saw This Hilarious Definition Of Efcc & Dss - I Won Laugh Die by Johnsinia(m): 9:42pm On Jan 09, 2016
tsdarkside:

someone that want to turn nigeria into somalia is not a security treath....??..

we will not wait,for that....he commited treason by saying something like that...

or you want to deny now that he said it?...we have video evidence....
What has happened to the man who said blood and baboon sucking in a blood? Just defend your slave dullard master make we hear word abeg

1 Like

Re: I Just Saw This Hilarious Definition Of Efcc & Dss - I Won Laugh Die by Nobody: 9:52pm On Jan 09, 2016
SamJed:
u are welcome...actually i am not yet sir...i am still bros o... wink
lol. Noted
Re: I Just Saw This Hilarious Definition Of Efcc & Dss - I Won Laugh Die by gogodaye(m): 9:55pm On Jan 09, 2016
Naturallyme:
Wailers will wail in vain. As the national cake is not going round as usual, they resorted to crying wolf. Buhari has said it, be ready to face the consequences of ur actions. The amazing thing is that those in detention are not complaining, it those rats yet to be arrested wailing because they are afraid. This year anyone that escapes justice will suffer cancer, brain disease, tumor of the testis in Jesus Name.

If indeed we are take you and your mentors seriously......Let the government show the way by ensuring that those who prepared the bogus estimates contained in the proposals in the proposed 2016 FG sent to the NASS are made an example of to serve as s deterrent.........

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Just Saw This Hilarious Definition Of Efcc & Dss - I Won Laugh Die by tsdarkside(m): 9:57pm On Jan 09, 2016
Johnsinia:

What has happened to the man who said blood and baboon sucking in a blood? Just defend your slave dullard master make we hear word abeg

rubbish...did he mean you??...was the country not complety messed up,as he took over??..

me,slave?.....

and what is kanu??....

not a mass murderer?...

how do you want to accomplish this your biafrauud plan without bloodshed??....is it realy worth it..??

what the hell........if kanu realy wanted freedom for igbos,he had the chance to become even president one day...i dont know the rules for president,but with such a hugh supporters that he had....ohhhh yes...that way would have been glorious for him at the end..
but instead he wanted bloodshed...??...is this even human-behavior..??

kanu behaves like a demon,and he will be dealt with,like a demon!!!!...
Re: I Just Saw This Hilarious Definition Of Efcc & Dss - I Won Laugh Die by SamJed(m): 10:04pm On Jan 09, 2016
Larryfly:

Lol... Graduated. Was that when you entered?
yes that was when i entered...so i am even supposed to call u 'uncle' sef......do u know of any Daniel diidi in your time
Re: I Just Saw This Hilarious Definition Of Efcc & Dss - I Won Laugh Die by Leke001: 10:22pm On Jan 09, 2016
should I because of sentiments see truth and not recognise it?...how foolish can we be in this country?
Re: I Just Saw This Hilarious Definition Of Efcc & Dss - I Won Laugh Die by Rexnegro(m): 12:08am On Jan 10, 2016
Not funny
Re: I Just Saw This Hilarious Definition Of Efcc & Dss - I Won Laugh Die by Rexnegro(m): 12:08am On Jan 10, 2016
toolovely:

And what ur useful party is doing for the countrt is trampling on people's right? Arresting and detaining people with out evidence and thats d best development ur party can bring to d country?
At least apc arrest pdp arm deal thieves without interrogation within few months in power Abi? wetin una use a whole 16yrs do? If not to steal and share our common wealth And be shouting Pdppppppp powerrrrrrrr meanwhile no power.

I fear for some nigerians sentiments who still vote And support pdp o... let give pmb/vpyo our supports why time will tell.
toolovely:

And what ur useful party is doing for the countrt is trampling on people's right? Arresting and detaining people with out evidence and thats d best development ur party can bring to d country?
At least apc arrest pdp arm deal thieves without interrogation within few months in power Abi? wetin una use a whole 16yrs do? If not to steal and share our common wealth And be shouting Pdppppppp powerrrrrrrr meanwhile no power.

I fear for some nigerians sentiments who still vote And support pdp... let give pmb/vpyo our supports why time will tell.
Re: I Just Saw This Hilarious Definition Of Efcc & Dss - I Won Laugh Die by Nobody: 6:54am On Jan 10, 2016
SamJed:
yes that was when i entered...so i am even supposed to call u 'uncle' sef......do u know of any Daniel diidi in your time

No be small uncle. Yea, he was in my set.
Re: I Just Saw This Hilarious Definition Of Efcc & Dss - I Won Laugh Die by SamJed(m): 7:45am On Jan 10, 2016
Larryfly:

No be small uncle. Yea, he was in my set.
he was actually one of the reasons i came to airforce
Re: I Just Saw This Hilarious Definition Of Efcc & Dss - I Won Laugh Die by Nobody: 8:42am On Jan 10, 2016
SamJed:
he was actually one of the reasons i came to airforce

That's good. It means he is repping.
Re: I Just Saw This Hilarious Definition Of Efcc & Dss - I Won Laugh Die by idtreasures(m): 12:21pm On Jan 10, 2016
In other words, they act before they think.
The late afro beat legend, Fela, will call them, Zombies.
Joro-jara-joroooo.
Re: I Just Saw This Hilarious Definition Of Efcc & Dss - I Won Laugh Die by Johnsinia(m): 12:35pm On Jan 10, 2016
tsdarkside:

rubbish...did he mean you??...was the country not complety messed up,as he took over??..

me,slave?.....

and what is kanu??....

not a mass murderer?...

how do you want to accomplish this your biafrauud plan without bloodshed??....is it realy worth it..??

what the hell........if kanu realy wanted freedom for igbos,he had the chance to become even president one day...i dont know the rules for president,but with such a hugh supporters that he had....ohhhh yes...that way would have been glorious for him at the end..
but instead he wanted bloodshed...??...is this even human-behavior..??

kanu behaves like a demon,and he will be dealt with,like a demon!!!!...
And you behave like a cheap slave to demons and must be treated as such... Come back and defend your blood soaking baboon master, we are no more surprise, a slave will always support his master. My only pain is that your are just a blinded cheap slave
Re: I Just Saw This Hilarious Definition Of Efcc & Dss - I Won Laugh Die by tsdarkside(m): 1:21pm On Jan 10, 2016
Johnsinia:

And you behave like a cheap slave to demons and must be treated as such... Come back and defend your blood soaking baboon master, we are no more surprise, a slave will always support his master. My only pain is that your are just a blinded cheap slave

i am already superior to you because of the way you think....
Re: I Just Saw This Hilarious Definition Of Efcc & Dss - I Won Laugh Die by Johnsinia(m): 1:35pm On Jan 10, 2016
tsdarkside:

i am already superior to you because of the way you think....
Are you just realising that?... Oh common, you are superior in being a cheap slave to gworo eaters.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Girls Blackberry Craze...lolz (New Joke will be Updated) / See This Babalawo “fada Christmas” [PICS] / This Is What Happens In Nigeria [photo]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.