Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,462 members, 7,843,410 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 03:14 AM

Heartbroken Tonto Dikeh Shares Emotional Of Her Sorrowful Past - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Heartbroken Tonto Dikeh Shares Emotional Of Her Sorrowful Past (678 Views)

Ubi Franklin With Son Jayden Ekapong Ubi-ofem, Shares Emotional Message / Tonto Dikeh Shares Photo Of Injury From Husband, Warns Him From Spreading 'Lies' / Tonto Dikeh Shares Domestic Violence Photos, "Roseline Meurer Sleeps With Hubby" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Heartbroken Tonto Dikeh Shares Emotional Of Her Sorrowful Past by boman2014: 2:18pm On Jan 09, 2016
Just two weeks after controversial Nollywood actress Tonto
Dikeh Churchill sent out comforting words to those who are
heartbroken, she speaks on how many times she crashed and
had to rise up.

[img]http://i.onthe.io/vllkytaHR0cDovL2kuY2RubmFpai5jb20vby9kcGhqb1FHVzhHMEc4Y2ZOb2c5cGFVUkouanBn.prx.1ecad194.jpg[/img]

Tonto Dikeh

Few minutes ago, Tonto Dikeh who is currently awaiting the
arrival of her first child took to her Instagram page posting a
picture of herself on a flight with the caption:

“ The battles that we battled and bruised, and now we’ve
shattered up our hearts of tin too. I was broken. There were a
lot of times I stumbled and crashed. When I was only down to
my last chance, so many times I was so convinced that I was
over. But I had to rise above it all I’m grateful for the Stars
they made me appreciate the Sun. I’m grateful for the Wrong
ones that made me appreciate the Right ones .”

“ I’m grateful for the Pain, for everything that made me Brave.
I’m grateful for every years cos they got me here. I’m grateful
for every situation that made me Pray. I’m grateful for all my
start cos they only make my heart Grateful. Grateful. Grateful…
#POKOBARS ”

see post bellow

[img]http://i.onthe.io/vllkyt7da2pd4a36t.3c3fc241.jpg[/img]

Tonto Dikeh’s Foundation recently celebrated Christmas with
the less privilege
when she donated to the orphanages and hospitals in Ghana
on Thursday, December 17 in Ghana.

https://www.naij.com/690851-heartbroken-tonto-dikeh-shares-emotional-sorrowful-past.html

lalasticlala
MissyB3
ijebabe
Fynestboi

1 Like

Re: Heartbroken Tonto Dikeh Shares Emotional Of Her Sorrowful Past by pyyxxaro: 2:22pm On Jan 09, 2016
Abeg make she go look forest tongue
Re: Heartbroken Tonto Dikeh Shares Emotional Of Her Sorrowful Past by BeeBeeOoh(m): 2:25pm On Jan 09, 2016
And 1 MOD will just push this to FP

(1) (Reply)

African Girl Burst It Wide On Twitter, Checkout Her Very Nekkied Photos / Adaeze Yobo Shares New Adorable Photos Of Her Lovely Son On Instagram / Pete Edochie Collection Of Proverbs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.