Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,717 members, 7,851,455 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 07:40 PM

Which Do U Prefer A Rich Or A Loving Partner - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which Do U Prefer A Rich Or A Loving Partner (2058 Views)

Ladies! Do You Prefer A Struggling Man Or An Already-made Man? See Replies / Guys, Which Do You Prefer, A Beautiful Face Or A Banging Body? / Guys which Do You Prefer,A Pretty Face Or Hot Body? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Do U Prefer A Rich Or A Loving Partner by Nobody: 4:34am On Jan 10, 2016
YourMain:

Lol. You didn't write me a poem.

If a man is poor in this day and age it's most likely cause he has traits I wouldn't want in a partner.

And by the time he and I settle down... And hes still poor not even minimum wage... undecided
I did write you a poem.... Was thinking of posting it for the wooing competition.
But I think I may have to come up with another.
Re: Which Do U Prefer A Rich Or A Loving Partner by Nobody: 4:36am On Jan 10, 2016
blublahd:

I did write you a poem.... Was thinking of posting it for the wooing competition.
But I think I may have to come up with another.

Seriously shocked What Wooing competition shocked

Ehm. Why come up with another ?
Re: Which Do U Prefer A Rich Or A Loving Partner by Nobody: 4:49am On Jan 10, 2016
YourMain:

Seriously shocked What Wooing competition shocked

Ehm. Why come up with another ?
I just feel I could write something deeper.

Yea, don't mind me. I was looking for a reason to post and I thought of the wooing thread. Felt it may seem too sudden if I told you I wrote a poem.
Re: Which Do U Prefer A Rich Or A Loving Partner by Nobody: 5:27am On Jan 10, 2016
Yourmain
I have.
Re: Which Do U Prefer A Rich Or A Loving Partner by Ballmer: 8:22pm On Jan 10, 2016
sickstars:

I always give more dan enof love nd av been paid with evil enof

U av no idea any girl dat has been in my position or gone tru wat av gone tru will choose a lovin partner above a rich partner

Well sickstars I pray that your preference do work to your advantage btw what school did you graduated from if I might ask ? Your choice of moniker is intriguing. I hope you are not sick to an extent you are contemplating giving up on love ?
Re: Which Do U Prefer A Rich Or A Loving Partner by Nobody: 8:38pm On Jan 10, 2016
Both - in one.
Re: Which Do U Prefer A Rich Or A Loving Partner by AlPeter: 8:57pm On Jan 10, 2016
Pathetic response from the ladies
Re: Which Do U Prefer A Rich Or A Loving Partner by AlPeter: 9:14pm On Jan 10, 2016
ladycomfort:
Na money be the koko plus beta dick. undecided
then you start telling the whole world how miserable your life has been since you marry.
Re: Which Do U Prefer A Rich Or A Loving Partner by ladycomfort(f): 9:19pm On Jan 10, 2016
AlPeter:
then you start telling the whole world how miserable your life has been since you marry.
. I don't remember talking to you. Take your miserable self somewhere else. Idiiiot
Re: Which Do U Prefer A Rich Or A Loving Partner by AlPeter: 9:42pm On Jan 10, 2016
ladycomfort:
. I don't remember talking to you. Take your miserable self somewhere else. Idiiiot
typical response from a loose lock don't worry i wouldn't hold it against you when the tears of regrets and shame starts flowing down your blackened eyes.
Re: Which Do U Prefer A Rich Or A Loving Partner by ladycomfort(f): 9:45pm On Jan 10, 2016
AlPeter:
typical response from a loose lock don't worry i wouldn't hold it against you when the tears of regrets and shame starts flowing down your blackened eyes.
. Tears of regret and shame will flow down ur eyes this year. You will never prosper in life. Your mother will never know peace. Oloriburuku. It shall never be well with you. Weree
Re: Which Do U Prefer A Rich Or A Loving Partner by davidsgal(f): 9:48pm On Jan 10, 2016
Yeh...! Pls give me a loving partner.. Much dudes suck.
Re: Which Do U Prefer A Rich Or A Loving Partner by davidsgal(f): 9:49pm On Jan 10, 2016
Yeh...! Pls give me a loving partner.. Much dudes sucks.
Re: Which Do U Prefer A Rich Or A Loving Partner by davidsgal(f): 9:49pm On Jan 10, 2016
Yeh...! Pls give me a loving partner.. Rich dudes sucks.
Re: Which Do U Prefer A Rich Or A Loving Partner by AlPeter: 4:00am On Jan 11, 2016
ladycomfort:
. Tears of regret and shame will flow down ur eyes this year. You will never prosper in life. Your mother will never know peace. Oloriburuku. It shall never be well with you. Weree
may all da be your portion for the bible says cursed be he/she dat curse me......
Re: Which Do U Prefer A Rich Or A Loving Partner by AlPeter: 4:08am On Jan 11, 2016
ladycomfort:
if don't respect YOUR MOTHER and FATHER don't you ever in YOUR LIFE bring mine into our discussion or you WILL REGRET EVER COMING ON NAIRALAND
Re: Which Do U Prefer A Rich Or A Loving Partner by ladycomfort(f): 4:57am On Jan 11, 2016
AlPeter:
if don't respect YOUR MOTHER and FATHER don't you ever in YOUR LIFE bring mine into our discussion or you WILL REGRET EVER COMING ON NAIRALAND
. Na you go regret coming to nairaland cos I never talked to you here. You insulted first. It shall never be well with your father and mother. Oloriburuku. Omo alaileko. Your mother obviously didn't give you home training and didn't tell you to respect other peoples opinion. Mumu
Re: Which Do U Prefer A Rich Or A Loving Partner by ladycomfort(f): 5:00am On Jan 11, 2016
AlPeter:
may all da be your portion for the bible says cursed be he/she dat curse me......
. You are cursed. Idioot
Re: Which Do U Prefer A Rich Or A Loving Partner by AlPeter: 5:04am On Jan 11, 2016
ladycomfort:
. Na you go regret coming to nairaland cos I never talked to you here. You insulted first. It shall never be well with your father and mother. Oloriburuku. Omo alaileko. Your mother obviously didn't give you home training. Mumu
so your mom gave you home training and am sure she will be very proud of you comment...... Omo ti won ko. Epe ni fun ji e ni ile yin abi. No wonder. Mo ti right eko ti IYA e ko o hun ni are e gan ni. Asewo jati jati. *spits*
Re: Which Do U Prefer A Rich Or A Loving Partner by AlPeter: 5:06am On Jan 11, 2016
ladycomfort:
. You are cursed. Idioot
you seem so bitter. Such a shame

(1) (2) (Reply)

Funny Picture; After The Death Of Goliath / Top 10 Nigerian Girls' Rejection Lines And Their Meaning / Reasons Why I Choose Ghana Girls Over Nigerian Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.