Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,265 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:40 AM

DSS Invites Faleke And Mohammed Audu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / DSS Invites Faleke And Mohammed Audu (37105 Views)

DSS Invites Arewa Youths Who Issued Igbo Quit Notice For Questioning / Faleke Picks Mohammed Audu As Running Mate / Prince Mohammed Audu's For Kogi Governorship (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DSS Invites Faleke And Mohammed Audu by harjayi(m): 5:49pm On Jan 09, 2016
arewafederation:

The DSS are only taking precautionary measures to ensure a peaceful inauguration.
do u think this is the way out.

1 Like

Re: DSS Invites Faleke And Mohammed Audu by arewafederation: 5:58pm On Jan 09, 2016
harjayi:
do u think this is the way out.

If Faleke is behind the mobs threatening violence if he is not sworn in, then I think the DSS have every right to arrest him.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DSS Invites Faleke And Mohammed Audu by Akainzo(m): 6:02pm On Jan 09, 2016
NobleAngell:
Mohd Audu, your popcy mentioned in his will that u become the heir to his throne abi?

Mr Faleke I think you need to chill. The constitution states that you become the governor IF YOUR LATE RUNNING MATE WAS DUELY SWORN IN AS THE GOVERNOR. But that isn't the case for you. So dear come back next year you never know, you just might get lucky.

Quote me and lose a tooth. Yes!

Unfortunately, your assertion is quite wrong! Audu doesn't have to be sworn in for Faleke to take over the Governorship seat.

The constitution recognises Faleke as the Governor-elect IF he (Faleke) can prove that the elections was conclusive as the the date of the initial election.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: DSS Invites Faleke And Mohammed Audu by JaredNomak: 6:04pm On Jan 09, 2016
ernesty20:
Arrest the mumu idiott.. Fighting for a position in another man's land.
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: DSS Invites Faleke And Mohammed Audu by Pavarottii(m): 6:10pm On Jan 09, 2016
omenka:
These politicians should allow us live in peace. Were they given birth to with the mandates they are willing to burn the country down for??

I wish every politician's supporter has my OT- when they arm me and ask that I go do them some violent job, I'd give them the gun to lead the charge or ask that they throw their kids in front of the mob.

Nonsense.
Is this post coming from you? U a DIE -HARD supporter. Of Buhari. If it's a PDP guy that was invited, u will av been. Cryin fowl; jail him, shoot him to death, give him beans and water he will confess by force, they shouldn't grant him bail. And u come here to talk about ur OT. Abeg no make me curse u here ooo. Cos u don't av a good political OT.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: DSS Invites Faleke And Mohammed Audu by harjayi(m): 6:10pm On Jan 09, 2016
arewafederation:

If Faleke is behind the mobs threatening violence if he is not sworn in, then I think the DSS have every right to arrest him.

and u knw that if falake is not release b4 the swaring in, u think his fans will lye low.
Re: DSS Invites Faleke And Mohammed Audu by nicedas(m): 6:27pm On Jan 09, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
Faleke should be assured that he will emerge victorious at the end.
guy fade abeg, Christian can never b my governor, after igala, ebira r next.

1 Like

Re: DSS Invites Faleke And Mohammed Audu by sen8or(m): 6:29pm On Jan 09, 2016
NobleAngell:
Mohd Audu, your popcy mentioned in his will that u become the heir to his throne abi?

Mr Faleke I think you need to chill. The constitution states that you become the governor IF YOUR LATE RUNNING MATE WAS DUELY SWORN IN AS THE GOVERNOR. But that isn't the case for you. So dear come back next year you never know, you just might get lucky.

Re: DSS Invites Faleke And Mohammed Audu by Helewud(m): 6:46pm On Jan 09, 2016
Please checkout this thread here, or check my signature
Re: DSS Invites Faleke And Mohammed Audu by mayorwesley: 6:47pm On Jan 09, 2016
ernesty20:
You are an illiterate, get yourself informed, faleke Is originally from the yoruba speaking part of Kogi state, so he has d right to run for any position in dat state.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: DSS Invites Faleke And Mohammed Audu by enitiObanke(m): 6:47pm On Jan 09, 2016
[quote author=NobleAngell post=41816726]Mohd Audu, your popcy mentioned in his will that u become the heir to his throne abi?

.... Babe you are entitled to your opinion sha, but one thing is clear, the Constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria isn't open to private interpretation, not even by a Supreme Court Judge,....except by a panel of Supreme Court judges.
Objectively, it's a dicey situation. Faleke should pursue this to the Supreme Court, whatever the eventual outcome, it simply stands to enrich our democracy. Rotimi Ameachi would never have been a state governor where it not for his firm belief in the judiciary and the rule of law.....
Re: DSS Invites Faleke And Mohammed Audu by yudee233: 6:48pm On Jan 09, 2016
[quote author=Carowline post=41819119][/quote] There is SENSE in nonsense and there is yam in COCOYAM
Re: DSS Invites Faleke And Mohammed Audu by enitiObanke(m): 6:48pm On Jan 09, 2016
NobleAngell:

.... Babe you are entitled to your opinion sha, but one thing is clear, the Constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria isn't open to private interpretation, not even by a Supreme Court Judge,....except by a panel of Supreme Court judges.
Objectively, it's a dicey situation. Faleke should pursue this to the Supreme Court, whatever the eventual outcome, it simply stands to enrich our democracy. Rotimi Ameachi would never have been a state governor where it not for his firm belief in the judiciary and the rule of law.....

2 Likes

Re: DSS Invites Faleke And Mohammed Audu by enitiObanke(m): 6:52pm On Jan 09, 2016
nicedas:
guy fade abeg, Christian can never b my governor, after igala, ebira r next.

.....animal. If your parents sent you to school,..... you are a total waste and a disgrace to our great Nation.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: DSS Invites Faleke And Mohammed Audu by Nobody: 6:53pm On Jan 09, 2016
I wonder what politics in this country would look like under this government. Whether justified or not, the government will only succeed in creating the impression that it is out to hound, harass and harangue persons who dissent with it on issues, thereby losing the goodwill and credibility that it may otherwise have enjoyed.

In the end, the government may eventually drive people to go and beg people like Jonathan to come back to be president.

We could cope with ineptitude, I don't know if we can stomach a tyrannical regime. Time will tell.

God bless Nigeria

3 Likes

Re: DSS Invites Faleke And Mohammed Audu by ennysuccess(m): 7:07pm On Jan 09, 2016
Faleke threatens the peace of the state by saying he will make Kogi ungovernable for Fair plus
We are all Nigerians we know he posses threat maybe he is even sponsoring BK boys who knows he is so desperate for power as if he even killed Audu dunno how he reasons very soon both house of rep and dream of being a governor will be shattered he us such an idiot forgetting that Okene Boiz are damn hot when it comes to fighting for their rights hmmmmmm Faleke should just be careful as his statement might land him his death warrant.......Just an advice ooo

1 Like

Re: DSS Invites Faleke And Mohammed Audu by christconscious: 7:43pm On Jan 09, 2016
Let's watch what happens next because the message has been passed on..."Unconnected with the state governorship inauguration". There will be a winner but we will be in watch if the APC lead goverment will be bent on the rule of law.....nevertheless....the incident its self was not specified as contained 1999 constitution as amended.all the same I will be on the loop!!!!
Re: DSS Invites Faleke And Mohammed Audu by bidemi12(m): 7:49pm On Jan 09, 2016
ernesty20:

What do you mean by that? is he contesting in Togo? I thought he was a Nigerian contesting in Nigeria. Or am i missing something?

2 Likes

Re: DSS Invites Faleke And Mohammed Audu by LordOracle(m): 7:53pm On Jan 09, 2016
NobleAngell:

Re: DSS Invites Faleke And Mohammed Audu by westlius(m): 7:59pm On Jan 09, 2016
Danzakidakura:
If APC cannot conduct election in a state how will 2019 be ? GOD BLESS JONATHAN THE FATHER OF AFRICAN DEMOCRACY.
Na so na GEJ who turn Father chrismas Dansuki to share billions of dollars na him u dey hail. Na Wa 4 u ooo d moni self wey dem share no even reach u. U still dey hail GEJ MthwwW

2 Likes

Re: DSS Invites Faleke And Mohammed Audu by LordOracle(m): 8:05pm On Jan 09, 2016
All na Changiii
Re: DSS Invites Faleke And Mohammed Audu by arewafederation: 8:18pm On Jan 09, 2016
harjayi:
and u knw that if falake is not release b4 the swaring in, u think his fans will lye low.

Well, it was a friendly invite not an arrest.
Re: DSS Invites Faleke And Mohammed Audu by nicedas(m): 8:18pm On Jan 09, 2016
enitiObanke:

.....animal. If your parents sent you to school,..... you are a total waste and a disgrace to our great Nation.
ur abuses r all welcomed, tk part of ur useless time to read how d zionist left dia home town came to palastinian and made d palastinians d slave.
Re: DSS Invites Faleke And Mohammed Audu by Ozid(m): 8:42pm On Jan 09, 2016
People will not kill me on nairaland o. It is only in Naira land that u will find more constitutional lawyer than the country has itself. It is only on Nairaland that people give dia opinion and say it is from the constitution. Pls o somebody shld hold faleke b4 he get losse. Diaris this adage that say if "a dog will get lost it won't hear the whistle of the hunter" ....don't really no d adage o ... This is the case of Faleke.

God has decide . Men propose but God dispose.

#CountdownToBelloInauguration

1 Like

Re: DSS Invites Faleke And Mohammed Audu by WOCKHARDI(m): 8:44pm On Jan 09, 2016
Please when is DSS recruiting. With all these invitations and arrests I think they must need more hands because I don't know how far they can cope.
The harvest is plenty but the labourers are few. Or are they?
Re: DSS Invites Faleke And Mohammed Audu by Nobody: 8:50pm On Jan 09, 2016
Akainzo:

Unfortunately, your assertion is quite wrong! Audu doesn't have to be sworn in for Faleke to take over the Governorship seat.

The constitution recognises Faleke as the Governor-elect IF he (Faleke) can prove that the elections was conclusive as the the date of the initial election.

Prove what?

INEC declared the election inconclusive. - and that's fact cos some LGA's had not voted then.

Conclusive and inconclusive, all na grammer!

Was Audu sworn in before his death? No

Faleke should return to Lagos.

1 Like

Re: DSS Invites Faleke And Mohammed Audu by Nobody: 8:54pm On Jan 09, 2016
bidemi12:

What do you mean by that? is he contesting in Togo? I thought he was a Nigerian contesting in Nigeria. Or am i missing something?

I will tell you the point you are missing.

Faleke's ward is Ikeja constituency. And he holds an elected position there as we speak.

He's just a Tinubu's boy.

He did not partake in the primaries.

Trying to reap were he did not sow
Re: DSS Invites Faleke And Mohammed Audu by bidemi12(m): 9:04pm On Jan 09, 2016
Joavid:

I will tell you the point you are missing.

Faleke's ward is Ikeja constituency. And he holds an elected position there as we speak.

He's just a Tinubu's boy.

He did not partake in the primaries.

Trying to reap were he did not sow

Then that point, although debatable, should have been stated clearly instead making it sound like a tribalistic statement.
Re: DSS Invites Faleke And Mohammed Audu by SHAIBULIAR: 9:22pm On Jan 09, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
Faleke should be assured that he will emerge victorious at the end.
unless his first or middle name is Victor,man mi,he has lost this one

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Drama Of Ex-IGP Adamu’s Removal / Lagos Government Seals Mosque, Church, Club Over Noise Pollution / FG Slams 90-count Criminal Charge On Peace Corps

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.