Stats: 3,158,270 members, 7,836,218 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:34 PM

Which Romanceland Girl Is Capable Of Winning "Miss Nigeria"? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which Romanceland Girl Is Capable Of Winning "Miss Nigeria"? (2677 Views)

I Think This Guy Is Capable Of Handling Her.. / List Of Romanceland Crush 2016 / Opinion :top Ten Unromantic Guys In Romanceland!! (2) (3) (4)

Re: Which Romanceland Girl Is Capable Of Winning "Miss Nigeria"? by Ugomba(m): 7:01pm On Jan 09, 2016
wwhitewitch:
@op check cococandy in https://www.nairaland.com/cococandy
she is pretty.
Re: Which Romanceland Girl Is Capable Of Winning "Miss Nigeria"? by Poseidon000: 7:01pm On Jan 09, 2016
[size=13pt]
Winning miss anything doesn't only have to do with physical attribute.

Manners,intelligence,sensitivity to less priviledge and charisma are all considered.

If you try to compare most nairaland babes with the afore mentioned. You will be inebriated with the reality that none pass the test,except for some few who don't meet up in terms of physical attribute.

That said. For the sake of fairness and equity. It is not out of place to say that very few can claim the title,considering guest and those that value privacy we don't get to see in action.

[/size]
Re: Which Romanceland Girl Is Capable Of Winning "Miss Nigeria"? by Ugomba(m): 7:02pm On Jan 09, 2016
hkidola00:
u fit arrange her for me, den I go show u say Chris brown no be from ibadan
chai.hahahahahaha

Re: Which Romanceland Girl Is Capable Of Winning "Miss Nigeria"? by Emac34: 7:02pm On Jan 09, 2016
Ugomba:
wolf kwa? Chai.
I dey tell u
Re: Which Romanceland Girl Is Capable Of Winning "Miss Nigeria"? by Nobody: 7:03pm On Jan 09, 2016
Ugomba:
she is pretty.
she is a princess
Re: Which Romanceland Girl Is Capable Of Winning "Miss Nigeria"? by Ugomba(m): 7:03pm On Jan 09, 2016
Poseidon000:

[size=13pt]

Manners,intelligence,sensitivity to less priviledge and charisma are all considered.

If you try to compare most nairaland babe with. the afore mentioned. You be will inebriated with the reality that none pass the test,except for very few who don't meet up in terms of physical attribute.

That said. For the sake of fairness and equity. It is not out of place to say that very view can claim the title,considering quest and those that value privacy.

Strickly my opinion.
[/size]
thanks 4 ur opinion.
Re: Which Romanceland Girl Is Capable Of Winning "Miss Nigeria"? by hkidola00(m): 7:03pm On Jan 09, 2016
Ugomba:
chai.hahahahahaha
Re: Which Romanceland Girl Is Capable Of Winning "Miss Nigeria"? by Ugomba(m): 7:05pm On Jan 09, 2016
Emac34:
I dey tell u
e be like say they don scam u b4?
Re: Which Romanceland Girl Is Capable Of Winning "Miss Nigeria"? by Ugomba(m): 7:05pm On Jan 09, 2016
wwhitewitch:
she is a princess
is She a Nigerian or African American?
Re: Which Romanceland Girl Is Capable Of Winning "Miss Nigeria"? by hkidola00(m): 7:06pm On Jan 09, 2016
Poseidon000:
[size=13pt]

If you try to compare most nairaland babe with. the afore mentioned. You be will inebriated with the reality that none pass the test,except for very few who don't meet up in terms of physical attribute.

That said. For the sake of fairness and equity. It is not out of place to say that very view can claim the title,considering quest and those that value privacy.

[/size]
oga bone all dos balls,pussyyy first, den second is dose gibberish u put up here
Re: Which Romanceland Girl Is Capable Of Winning "Miss Nigeria"? by marieolae(f): 7:06pm On Jan 09, 2016
Haha. First off, do you know what I look like?
TrapLORD:
"Maybe" Marieolae
Re: Which Romanceland Girl Is Capable Of Winning "Miss Nigeria"? by Ugomba(m): 7:07pm On Jan 09, 2016
hkidola00:
oga bone all dos balls,pussyyy first, den second is dose gibberish u put up here
LWKMD.

Re: Which Romanceland Girl Is Capable Of Winning "Miss Nigeria"? by Emac34: 7:09pm On Jan 09, 2016
Ugomba:
e be like say they don scam u b4?
am above dat,only heard of it(scam)
Re: Which Romanceland Girl Is Capable Of Winning "Miss Nigeria"? by Poseidon000: 7:11pm On Jan 09, 2016
hkidola00:
[size=13pt]
And your point is?
[/size]
Re: Which Romanceland Girl Is Capable Of Winning "Miss Nigeria"? by Ugomba(m): 7:11pm On Jan 09, 2016
Ladies stop peeping in and running. Come in and contribute.
Re: Which Romanceland Girl Is Capable Of Winning "Miss Nigeria"? by TrapLORD(m): 7:14pm On Jan 09, 2016
marieolae:
Haha. First off, do you know what I look like?

Don't let the date I registered this moniker deceive you.
Re: Which Romanceland Girl Is Capable Of Winning "Miss Nigeria"? by hkidola00(m): 7:15pm On Jan 09, 2016
Poseidon000:

[size=13pt]
And your point is?
[/size]
my point is I understand wot u saying, but I no go like make I get babe wit all dose attribute dat u mentioned den come get slack pussssy u gat get a nice pusssyy first
Re: Which Romanceland Girl Is Capable Of Winning "Miss Nigeria"? by Nobody: 7:16pm On Jan 09, 2016
Ugomba:
cococandy is african American queen
Re: Which Romanceland Girl Is Capable Of Winning "Miss Nigeria"? by Ugomba(m): 7:20pm On Jan 09, 2016
wwhitewitch:
Queen cococandy of the AfroAmerican Empire.

Re: Which Romanceland Girl Is Capable Of Winning "Miss Nigeria"? by cococandy(f): 7:21pm On Jan 09, 2016
Ugomba:
wwhitewitch:
Lol two of you.
First of all I'm a woman not a girl. grin grin
Thanks anyways for the compliment.

And I'm Nigerian.

African American ko. shocked
Re: Which Romanceland Girl Is Capable Of Winning "Miss Nigeria"? by Nobody: 7:25pm On Jan 09, 2016
cococandy:

Lol two of you.
First of all I'm a woman not a girl. grin grin
Thanks anyways for the compliment.

And I'm Nigerian.

African American ko. shocked
awww!!!! the beauty queen finally replies, ure one of the most beautiful woman iv ever seen in my life
Re: Which Romanceland Girl Is Capable Of Winning "Miss Nigeria"? by Ugomba(m): 7:32pm On Jan 09, 2016
Re: Which Romanceland Girl Is Capable Of Winning "Miss Nigeria"? by marieolae(f): 7:34pm On Jan 09, 2016
Hmm interesting smiley
TrapLORD:

Don't let the date I registered this moniker deceive you.

Re: Which Romanceland Girl Is Capable Of Winning "Miss Nigeria"? by Poseidon000: 7:39pm On Jan 09, 2016
hkidola00:
my point is I understand wot u saying, but I no go like make I get babe wit all dose attribute dat u mentioned den come get slack pussssy u gat get a nice pusssyy first
[size=13pt]
I get your drive, but if you deduce my comment well. you go see say my assertion na base on requisite wey judges use to determine miss anything for most contest,especially the one OP dey refer to.

If I want to choose base on my own scale of preference. It mustn't be lyk the aforementioned. It is up to me to set crateria for that.

So your personal scale of preference has infinitesimal infleunce in deciding miss nigeria or whatever.
[/size]

Re: Which Romanceland Girl Is Capable Of Winning "Miss Nigeria"? by Nobody: 7:44pm On Jan 09, 2016
Sinaj or YourMain IMO wink
Re: Which Romanceland Girl Is Capable Of Winning "Miss Nigeria"? by cococandy(f): 7:46pm On Jan 09, 2016
wwhitewitch:
awww!!!! the beauty queen finally replies, ure one of the most beautiful woman iv ever seen in my life
thank you smiley
Re: Which Romanceland Girl Is Capable Of Winning "Miss Nigeria"? by Nobody: 7:46pm On Jan 09, 2016
MrsPhyno:

Ehn you oo 100%
Re: Which Romanceland Girl Is Capable Of Winning "Miss Nigeria"? by Nobody: 7:49pm On Jan 09, 2016
cococandy:
thank you smiley
ure welcum, i want to be your friend.
Re: Which Romanceland Girl Is Capable Of Winning "Miss Nigeria"? by Ugomba(m): 7:53pm On Jan 09, 2016
MrsPhyno:
what abt you? You are photogenic
Re: Which Romanceland Girl Is Capable Of Winning "Miss Nigeria"? by Nobody: 7:55pm On Jan 09, 2016
All of us! grin
Re: Which Romanceland Girl Is Capable Of Winning "Miss Nigeria"? by Nobody: 7:56pm On Jan 09, 2016
ME
I repeat ME
ME and ME alone.
Ask me lubbish question nd I will lubbish u
Re: Which Romanceland Girl Is Capable Of Winning "Miss Nigeria"? by ipledge10(m): 8:31pm On Jan 09, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
E be like Na here e go happen tonight

*takes seat*
seat beside u bro

Why Are We WOMEN So COMPLICATED!! / Unclad pics of Toolz (leaked) breaking the internet / Lets Play A Game