Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,254 members, 7,815,383 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:30 AM

Sim Registration: Crowd At Zaria MTN Office - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Sim Registration: Crowd At Zaria MTN Office (33851 Views)

Sim Registration: Crowd At MTN Office Rumuodumaya, Port Harcourt (photo) / Crowd At MTN Office Ikotun / Mob Destroys MTN Office In Owerri (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sim Registration: Crowd At Zaria MTN Office by ichommy(m): 10:43pm On Jan 09, 2016
Damn shocked
Re: Sim Registration: Crowd At Zaria MTN Office by JohnFrankling(m): 10:43pm On Jan 09, 2016
I broke my mtn sim towards the tail end of last year, and I'm now on etisalat, if them mumu dia owni go still break am port enter glo,,,
Re: Sim Registration: Crowd At Zaria MTN Office by hrhobi1(m): 10:44pm On Jan 09, 2016
See enough suicide bombers
Re: Sim Registration: Crowd At Zaria MTN Office by Fkforyou(m): 10:45pm On Jan 09, 2016
I go try enter that place tomorow sha, them don send me message tire. Na the queue dey discourage me.
Re: Sim Registration: Crowd At Zaria MTN Office by Liverpoolfc(m): 10:46pm On Jan 09, 2016
I HATE QUEUE. IF I CAN BUY FUEL 250 PER LITRE IN MAKURDI WHILE APC NNPC IS SELLING AT 86.5 ONLY TO QUEUE FOR 4HRS, I CAN STOP USING MTN EVEN IF THEY PROMISED ME 5K TO SPEND I WHOLE DAY IN THEIR USELESS OFFICE. IS IT NOT WICKEDNESS TO HV JUST ONE CENTRE IN A STATE CAPITAL?

1 Like

Re: Sim Registration: Crowd At Zaria MTN Office by Fkforyou(m): 10:47pm On Jan 09, 2016
Chartey:

And wasting time and valuable man hours.
If you go tomorow help me book space for queue....
Re: Sim Registration: Crowd At Zaria MTN Office by Intendy: 10:53pm On Jan 09, 2016
@Op u never see crowd. some places in Lagos ull think they are having crusade

1 Like

Re: Sim Registration: Crowd At Zaria MTN Office by MuyiRano(m): 10:57pm On Jan 09, 2016
Chartey:
MTN Please Stop This Torture In Zaria!!!

I registered my MTN sim early last year.

I heard people say MTN sent them messages to update their registration. They talked about the inconveniences they faced but I didn't really understand.

Just last week MTN sent me the dreaded message. I panicked because that number is on all important forms I've ever filled. It's the number I also use for business.

I cancelled every engagement for this last Thursday and went to the only MTN Connect store in Zaria at Tudun Wada. Tudun Wada is about 30 minutes from my place but can take an hour when there's much traffic. It took me about 50 minutes.

The crowd there was big. I was told there was a very long waiting list and they were no more taking names for the day. I had missed important activities yet couldn't register.

I got an MTN text last night just like many people did saying their offices would be open from 7am to 10pm today.
I planned to spend the whole Saturday at their office if I needed to. I just wanted to get this thing done.

I left home some minutes past 7am and got to their Tudun Wada office a few minutes to 8am.
I joined the queue to write my name. I stood for about 3 hours till 11am when the workers said they would not take any more names even though we'd waited for hours. Weren't they supposed to close by 10pm?

People were very angry but we were peaceful maybe because of the armed soldiers present there.

What was annoying was that some people were smuggled through the back door on arrival with the consent/help of the soldiers.

Now to MTN,

1. Why tell me to register again after you had acknowledged my previous registration?

2. Why threaten to deactivate my number when I had no fault?

3. Why put me through this inconvenience because of your inefficiencies?

4. Why not monitor your agents and ensure they do the proper thing?

5. Why not engage more agents? Kaduna is the third most populous state in Nigeria with over 6 million people. About 1 million of these people are in Zaria which is the sixth biggest city in Nigeria. Why only one incompetent agent

I don't want any bonus from you. Please keep it.
I just want my peace of mind.

Seun, Lalasticlala please let MTN see this and help us.
Sorry OP, afta standing 4 3hrs dey told u d submission/collection of names is over? I think u need to be more prayerful...
Dat awkward moment wen it reach ur turn to withdraw from ATM and d network travel go abroad.. Lol.....

na joke o
Re: Sim Registration: Crowd At Zaria MTN Office by 9jatatafo(m): 11:02pm On Jan 09, 2016
I registered my sim way back and here this hopeless network provider texting me to come and update my info? Are they sick or what? When I dialed *789# I get reply from them that my registration is complete. Dem smoke nii!
Re: Sim Registration: Crowd At Zaria MTN Office by Nobody: 11:06pm On Jan 09, 2016
Some peeps are already turning it to a money making scheme. I beg them to block me or deactivate the line I will just dump it and port to any available network.
Re: Sim Registration: Crowd At Zaria MTN Office by Femich18(m): 11:10pm On Jan 09, 2016
muhakeem:
ooooops: even Shiite members too are going to register their sim...
kogi state own worse pass

which location in kogi State...I guess its not lokoja
Re: Sim Registration: Crowd At Zaria MTN Office by shogotermies(m): 11:22pm On Jan 09, 2016
mtn sends me message to re- register,and am like egbon mtn if you want your sim come and take it, because every sim have used were a hit back to back, from econet, to starcoms, to multilink,to airtel, to etisalat,to glo, and mtn if you behave anyhow you will be like a trash left for lawma. iya LA ya any network.

1 Like

Re: Sim Registration: Crowd At Zaria MTN Office by Nobody: 11:26pm On Jan 09, 2016
tinktanker:
so dey all said. Yet c dem queueing up like flies
. Sire; pls take a good look @ my profile pic; grab my face; my location also on my profile.

If u see me on any of those queue, use a gun and shoot my both legs... (I would have asked u to kill me; but I'll want to b alive to defend u in case of litigation)... sad

1 Like

Re: Sim Registration: Crowd At Zaria MTN Office by F22RAPTOR(m): 11:28pm On Jan 09, 2016
Sitting Ducks...
Re: Sim Registration: Crowd At Zaria MTN Office by Nobody: 11:40pm On Jan 09, 2016
JESUS thank you for today's success in registration. Indeed Thou has taught me to be patient in all endeavours and no matter how long i waited, i finally smiled back home. Thanks Lord. I love you

1 Like

Re: Sim Registration: Crowd At Zaria MTN Office by jezsie: 11:42pm On Jan 09, 2016
Re: Sim Registration: Crowd At Zaria MTN Office by jamarionj(m): 11:47pm On Jan 09, 2016
Hi charty... It's been a while Now. No one hears from you anymore.
Re: Sim Registration: Crowd At Zaria MTN Office by Hablad47(m): 12:04am On Jan 10, 2016
The truth of the matter is that; it can be done by the road side SIM Registration outlets and if I were you, I would walk up to any to have my SIM re-registered there and probably give a token as low as #100 considering the stress one would go through at any of MTN walk-in centres.
Re: Sim Registration: Crowd At Zaria MTN Office by Jimbadly: 12:21am On Jan 10, 2016
Who are those girls covered in hijab? Hope they don't have explosives underneath.
Re: Sim Registration: Crowd At Zaria MTN Office by daphid25(m): 12:42am On Jan 10, 2016
Only God knows when all these upandan registration will stop
Re: Sim Registration: Crowd At Zaria MTN Office by frankie7: 12:54am On Jan 10, 2016
MTN...a big thank you to you for finally blocking my line last December 2015...even after being one of your pioneering line subscriber... and after severally repeating line registration exercises while in the country...also though I stood by you all through the stressful and enduring relationship... I'm happy its over now...and also happy with my new found love and marriage with Airtel which allows me to seamlessly roam right here in the states...you lost your once priceless professional ethics when you started hiring imcompotent personnel ...and now you even have to pay a fine...just pay it or leave...Nigeria has come of age and we need people that do business professionally... On my return, I'll change my other financial contacts to my now Airtel line....sorry guys..can't continue being fooled anymore.. This is a new year..

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sim Registration: Crowd At Zaria MTN Office by Appareil(m): 12:59am On Jan 10, 2016
Antichrist registration ongoing to keep details. Oh how Jesus returns s o soon.Lord I pray for mercy
Re: Sim Registration: Crowd At Zaria MTN Office by Kulas: 1:42am On Jan 10, 2016
Hope adequate security.....,anti bomb etc are provided.Beware of Boko Haram.
Re: Sim Registration: Crowd At Zaria MTN Office by Nobody: 1:52am On Jan 10, 2016
So people still get liver to dey gather like this in the north? with all these boko haram people covering their heads in disguise? Nawa oo, life no dey sweet some people oo.
Re: Sim Registration: Crowd At Zaria MTN Office by DisGuy: 2:18am On Jan 10, 2016
Is it really difficult to port? you still get to keep your number right?

how long does it take?

1 Like

Re: Sim Registration: Crowd At Zaria MTN Office by octopusfreaky(f): 2:49am On Jan 10, 2016
i cant stand such long queues,, mtn should take time ooo and find another alternative before i re-register my sim.
Re: Sim Registration: Crowd At Zaria MTN Office by missyadorable(f): 3:14am On Jan 10, 2016
See as hijab women gather

See crowd

Make dem no drop bomb o
Re: Sim Registration: Crowd At Zaria MTN Office by Jabioro: 3:23am On Jan 10, 2016
As far as I am concerned I have done my registration in 2011 MTN do any how with my number they will see any how of my side ,because emi ko ni mo koba won.!
Re: Sim Registration: Crowd At Zaria MTN Office by Parpor(m): 3:33am On Jan 10, 2016
If they don't block my line,I ain't updating kiss
Re: Sim Registration: Crowd At Zaria MTN Office by smilek(m): 4:34am On Jan 10, 2016
but to be seroius and realistic NIgerians are mumu walahi .....after you hav pay for your line d company wll now deactivate it, dat wat happen ... that why the whites will always be smarter .one company holding a nation ransom and no one is talking ,no action taken na wa oo that why the federal government also is taking nigerians for ransom when nigerians can be mumu ....imagine

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The New Samsung Galaxy A9 Star Is A Samsung Phone In An iPhone Body - See Why We / NCC Releases Short Code For Ending Unsolicited Messages By Network Providers / Facebook Is Monitoring Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.