Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,349 members, 7,829,881 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:06 PM

Lai Mohammed Pays Courtesy Visit To Wole Soyinka (PHOTOS) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lai Mohammed Pays Courtesy Visit To Wole Soyinka (PHOTOS) (1271 Views)

PHOTO: Mariam Mohammed Pays Chief Of Army Staff, General Buratai A Visit / Reno Omokri Responds To Wole Soyinka On Invasion Of Privacy / Photos: Apc's Lai Mohammed Pays Courtesy Visit To IG Of Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lai Mohammed Pays Courtesy Visit To Wole Soyinka (PHOTOS) by jonhemma11: 8:15pm On Jan 09, 2016
Minister of Information and Culture, Lai Mohammed, paid a courtesy visit to Nobel Laureate, Professor Wole Soyinka on Saturday.

Soyinka hosted Mohammed at his office in Freedom Park, Lagos.

See photos from his visit above.....

Re: Lai Mohammed Pays Courtesy Visit To Wole Soyinka (PHOTOS) by BeeBeeOoh(m): 8:16pm On Jan 09, 2016
Oh! That Lair the devil saw & put his tail in-between his thighs..

1 Like

Re: Lai Mohammed Pays Courtesy Visit To Wole Soyinka (PHOTOS) by jonhemma11: 8:16pm On Jan 09, 2016
Another pic

Re: Lai Mohammed Pays Courtesy Visit To Wole Soyinka (PHOTOS) by IGBOPRINCE: 8:20pm On Jan 09, 2016
This man is always looking young and healthy everyday. He is even much younger than the president of nigeria, buhari.

Wole soyinka, may your days be long..
We love you and we also respects you...

Lai mohameh, park one side o. Don't corrupt our mentor.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lai Mohammed Pays Courtesy Visit To Wole Soyinka (PHOTOS) by sammyj: 8:20pm On Jan 09, 2016
Lia and Wole Soyinka great men of honor and the defeater of the CLUELESS Party PDP and GEJ!!!! grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Lai Mohammed Pays Courtesy Visit To Wole Soyinka (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 8:20pm On Jan 09, 2016
Ok
Re: Lai Mohammed Pays Courtesy Visit To Wole Soyinka (PHOTOS) by Destined2win: 8:23pm On Jan 09, 2016
Oga Soyinka, learn not the ways of a liar and a propagandist
Re: Lai Mohammed Pays Courtesy Visit To Wole Soyinka (PHOTOS) by Psalm18: 8:38pm On Jan 09, 2016
shocked Soyinka is over 80years and looks so healthy for his age.

1 Like

Re: Lai Mohammed Pays Courtesy Visit To Wole Soyinka (PHOTOS) by AustineE1: 9:13pm On Jan 09, 2016
Wole Soyinka is a social critic and a human right activist i respect so much but i must say am not comfortable with his recent romance with the ruling APC.....else his efforts of many years may fly away with the wind.
The political class in Nigeria and APC in particular,is like a 'valley of mud,where anything that goes inside,will either sink,stink or smells'.

2 Likes

Re: Lai Mohammed Pays Courtesy Visit To Wole Soyinka (PHOTOS) by Jenkizo: 11:09pm On Jan 09, 2016
AustineE1:
Wole Soyinka is a social critic and a human right activist i respect so much but i must say am not comfortable with his recent romance with the ruling APC.....else his efforts of many years may fly away with the wind.
The political class in Nigeria and APC in particular,is like a 'valley of mud,where anything that goes inside,will either sink,stink or smells'.
. I believe you are refering to the nest of killers party PDP. The worst party to ever participate in a Democratic country.
Re: Lai Mohammed Pays Courtesy Visit To Wole Soyinka (PHOTOS) by jonhemma11: 11:26am On Jan 10, 2016
Destined2win:
Oga Soyinka, learn not the ways of a liar and a propagandist
lol
Re: Lai Mohammed Pays Courtesy Visit To Wole Soyinka (PHOTOS) by Demmocrats(m): 11:28am On Jan 10, 2016
Re: Lai Mohammed Pays Courtesy Visit To Wole Soyinka (PHOTOS) by urbanmonk: 11:34am On Jan 10, 2016
Soyinka has been bought or jazzed.
Re: Lai Mohammed Pays Courtesy Visit To Wole Soyinka (PHOTOS) by RealSleek(m): 12:32pm On Jan 10, 2016
the devil is a lai - r

(1) (Reply)

Gej: I Know Nothing About NSA Money And I Don't Award Contracts. Metuh: Gej Gave / FG Is In Trouble! Senate President Hires 2 New Sans!!!-picture / PHOTO: 22-year-old Man Commits Suicide In Enugu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.