Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,927 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:09 PM

Guys, Can You Buy Sanitary Pad/towel For Your Woman? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, Can You Buy Sanitary Pad/towel For Your Woman? (3005 Views)

Can you buy Sanitary Pad For Your Wife/girlfriend at The supermarket? Opinion / Man Wrapped In Same Towel With Two Ladies At The Beach(Photos) / Woman Storms Out Of Hotel In Towel In Zimbabwe (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys, Can You Buy Sanitary Pad/towel For Your Woman? by Nobody: 9:40pm On Jan 09, 2016
HateU2:
Some stuffs beyond our control. It was a mutual break-up.

cry cry cry cry so sorry
Re: Guys, Can You Buy Sanitary Pad/towel For Your Woman? by firstking01(m): 9:44pm On Jan 09, 2016
Fold arms and watching,,,what do i know embarassed
Re: Guys, Can You Buy Sanitary Pad/towel For Your Woman? by Nobody: 9:44pm On Jan 09, 2016
sickstars:

cry cry cry cry so sorry
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Sorry bawo undecided
Na u cause am

grin grin
How was ur day
Re: Guys, Can You Buy Sanitary Pad/towel For Your Woman? by Nobody: 9:46pm On Jan 09, 2016
HateU2:
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Sorry bawo undecided
Na u cause am

grin grin
How was ur day

Fine grin

urs?
Re: Guys, Can You Buy Sanitary Pad/towel For Your Woman? by Nobody: 9:55pm On Jan 09, 2016
sickstars:

Fine grin

urs?
calm.
Re: Guys, Can You Buy Sanitary Pad/towel For Your Woman? by UnknownT: 9:57pm On Jan 09, 2016
Lol! This reminds me when I was still in Secondary School, my uncle came visiting with the wife that put to bed newly. The next day, she sent me to go buy pampers for the baby, I got to the store, I didn't even asked I just pointed to a pad on the shelf and paid. It was when I got home I was told I bought the wrong pad( I bought a sanitary pad instead of a pampers)

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, Can You Buy Sanitary Pad/towel For Your Woman? by Wallade(m): 9:58pm On Jan 09, 2016
Yes I can.
Re: Guys, Can You Buy Sanitary Pad/towel For Your Woman? by Nobody: 9:59pm On Jan 09, 2016
HateU2:
calm.

Happy for u o
Re: Guys, Can You Buy Sanitary Pad/towel For Your Woman? by gamaliel121(m): 9:59pm On Jan 09, 2016
Vanquay:
EEW, what the fuq? HELL NO, Your Vagina your BUSINESS undecided

Hahaha...naso...buh when it comes to kpansh101...it becomes ur business...abi..lol
Re: Guys, Can You Buy Sanitary Pad/towel For Your Woman? by Nobody: 10:04pm On Jan 09, 2016
sickstars:

Happy for u o
Tanks loff
Re: Guys, Can You Buy Sanitary Pad/towel For Your Woman? by Nobody: 10:05pm On Jan 09, 2016
HateU2:
Tanks loff

smiley ok ma
Re: Guys, Can You Buy Sanitary Pad/towel For Your Woman? by JehanEddy07(m): 10:12pm On Jan 09, 2016
Nothing Bad..
Re: Guys, Can You Buy Sanitary Pad/towel For Your Woman? by shegxi(m): 10:25pm On Jan 09, 2016
no biggie....use to buy for my sisters den, everything is in d mind.

1 Like

Re: Guys, Can You Buy Sanitary Pad/towel For Your Woman? by ProfSamurai(m): 10:30am On Jan 10, 2016
mizquote:
lemme hear your views.

is it awkward or okay?

I do buy, no biggie.
Re: Guys, Can You Buy Sanitary Pad/towel For Your Woman? by Dbest247: 4:49pm On Feb 26, 2016
I had to login now so i can comment on this writeup we should stop pretending i dont see anything wrong in buying sanitary pad or towel for a woman especially the one you have emotional issues with. please if she can give you her body then you can buy whatever it is for her to take care of her body there is nothing wrong. If you can buy cream, soap, deodorant and even clothes then sanitary materials is of more importance than all that well as for me i know the date every month and i always buy it regularly for her i see it as my responsibility as a real man. I know so many people will quote me but please dont get me wrong. thanks.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, Can You Buy Sanitary Pad/towel For Your Woman? by Nobody: 5:06pm On Feb 26, 2016
oh yes, I can do that. I even buy some pills she takes during her period. a girl was surprised the day I was reeling out names of pills like buxcopan and the rest. I no be woman wrapper o but I know how to mke a woman turn on
Re: Guys, Can You Buy Sanitary Pad/towel For Your Woman? by Nobody: 5:06pm On Feb 26, 2016
undecided Weird but kini big deal
Re: Guys, Can You Buy Sanitary Pad/towel For Your Woman? by Leriebloom(f): 5:10pm On Feb 26, 2016
For me it is just too embarassing. I remember my ex volunteering to help me get sanitary pad because my period was on, told him i wld pass.(I rather do that myself)
Re: Guys, Can You Buy Sanitary Pad/towel For Your Woman? by gudnex22(m): 12:45pm On Mar 26, 2016
ya I can and if you wish I can buy one for you. wink4⃣♥
Re: Guys, Can You Buy Sanitary Pad/towel For Your Woman? by Bluezy13(m): 1:04pm On Mar 26, 2016
Dbest247:
I had to login now so i can comment on this writeup we should stop pretending i dont see anything wrong in buying sanitary pad or towel for a woman especially the one you have emotional issues with. please if she can give you her body then you can buy whatever it is for her to take care of her body there is nothing wrong. If you can buy cream, soap, deodorant and even clothes then sanitary materials is of more importance than all that well as for me i know the date every month and i always buy it regularly for her i see it as my responsibility as a real man. I know so many people will quote me but please dont get me wrong. thanks.
So we bounced in abi
Re: Guys, Can You Buy Sanitary Pad/towel For Your Woman? by WackyJ1(m): 1:36pm On Mar 26, 2016
Wait wait wait

Is it not to enter a store

Me: Do you have always Ultra?

Store attendant: Yes

Me: How much?

Attendant: #200

Me: *gives her money, takes it and walks out*

Is that not all? Any big deal there? Guys will be forming disgusted by some simple things in the name of trying to appear macho

2 Likes

Re: Guys, Can You Buy Sanitary Pad/towel For Your Woman? by Daniel2289(m): 1:39pm On Mar 26, 2016
There is Nothing wrong with it
Re: Guys, Can You Buy Sanitary Pad/towel For Your Woman? by 2sexynet: 8:27pm On Mar 26, 2016
WackyJ1:
Wait wait wait

Is it not to enter a store

Me: Do you have always Ultra?

Store attendant: Yes

Me: How much?

Attendant: #200

Me: *gives her money, takes it and walks out*

Is that not all? Any big deal there? Guys will be forming disgusted by some simple things in the name of trying to appear macho
lol... I don buy that thing tire. I felt weird on first day I tried it sha. but haven't done so in a long while.

1 Like

Re: Guys, Can You Buy Sanitary Pad/towel For Your Woman? by Bestman111(m): 9:58pm On Mar 26, 2016
Kini big deal? Just tell me d brand.
mizquote:
lemme hear your views.

is it awkward or okay?
Re: Guys, Can You Buy Sanitary Pad/towel For Your Woman? by anigbajumo(m): 10:23pm On Mar 26, 2016
When I even hate to stay with a lady doing that irritating stuff not to talk of go buy waten to disposed it.Never,yes I mean never.It wnt even come to my mind ...
Re: Guys, Can You Buy Sanitary Pad/towel For Your Woman? by Nobody: 10:40pm On Mar 26, 2016
hehehe..... Dis mata deep o!!!!
Re: Guys, Can You Buy Sanitary Pad/towel For Your Woman? by Cutezt(m): 11:22pm On Mar 26, 2016
I once bought pads for her,tho we aint together no more..any qualms?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Most Embarrassing Moment Ever........ / Any Girl From Ogbomoso Or Lautech? / Guys Come Out And Defend (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.