Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,267 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:47 AM

Jim Nwobodo Marries Patricia After Dumping PDP For APC Today(pic - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jim Nwobodo Marries Patricia After Dumping PDP For APC Today(pic (69881 Views)

Jim Nwobodo's Thanksgiving And After-Wedding Party Photos / Jim Nwobodo Dumps PDP For APC / Dasukigate: I Collected N100m Not N500m For “campaign Logistics” – Jim Nwobodo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jim Nwobodo Marries Patricia After Dumping PDP For APC Today(pic by skimarvel: 10:55pm On Jan 09, 2016
APC donated the wife to him #patriciagate#
Re: Jim Nwobodo Marries Patricia After Dumping PDP For APC Today(pic by Intendy: 10:56pm On Jan 09, 2016
this people funny sha
Re: Jim Nwobodo Marries Patricia After Dumping PDP For APC Today(pic by hassft: 10:56pm On Jan 09, 2016
The Youth of Nigeria didn't ask to be born, so why must we suffer, why must we pay the price of our fathers' misdoings?

Watch this!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HkRkTeuF7RQ
Re: Jim Nwobodo Marries Patricia After Dumping PDP For APC Today(pic by hmuhammad(m): 10:57pm On Jan 09, 2016
ogba20:
I am ashamed of this man,@ his age just because of power and money may God help us
you want make Konji kill am? Remember, Konji na bastard
Re: Jim Nwobodo Marries Patricia After Dumping PDP For APC Today(pic by guardsman: 10:59pm On Jan 09, 2016
Re: Jim Nwobodo Marries Patricia After Dumping PDP For APC Today(pic by guardsman: 11:00pm On Jan 09, 2016
henryanna36:

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/01/jim-nwobodo-marries-new-wife-after.html?m=1

"How much did Nwobodo stole?. Money dat is not enough to buy Peugeot car" - former President Goodluck Jonathan.
BTW anyone knows whether Jim has stopped bleaching?. I was told what he missed most in detention was his bleaching cream.

2 Likes

Re: Jim Nwobodo Marries Patricia After Dumping PDP For APC Today(pic by Toks2008(m): 11:01pm On Jan 09, 2016
Demmocrats:

So Op am trying to understand, Jim married her early 80s so lets assume her age then was 22 years in 1982 (early 80s) so by my calculation she is 56 years old in 2016. OP please that lady in that picture looks 34 years of age

Im equally confused.
Re: Jim Nwobodo Marries Patricia After Dumping PDP For APC Today(pic by aalangel(f): 11:01pm On Jan 09, 2016
Wawa man.
Re: Jim Nwobodo Marries Patricia After Dumping PDP For APC Today(pic by Nightshift(m): 11:02pm On Jan 09, 2016
Jim Nwobodo is Afam4ever town man.
Amechi- Awkwunanaw is in Enugu South LGA of Enugu State(former Nkanu LGA).
Re: Jim Nwobodo Marries Patricia After Dumping PDP For APC Today(pic by Alexander001(m): 11:03pm On Jan 09, 2016
his political career died a long time ago. so, he has no political value.

1 Like

Re: Jim Nwobodo Marries Patricia After Dumping PDP For APC Today(pic by profmathsland(m): 11:05pm On Jan 09, 2016
A case study of marriage
Re: Jim Nwobodo Marries Patricia After Dumping PDP For APC Today(pic by opwa4us(m): 11:07pm On Jan 09, 2016
This guy Na big time defector. Imagine a grown up man being confessed this much. He left PDP for APC and he didn't stop there. Still went ahead to do inter church porting. So confused a man

1 Like

Re: Jim Nwobodo Marries Patricia After Dumping PDP For APC Today(pic by Nobody: 11:08pm On Jan 09, 2016
porshuch:
This is not Jim's old wife, by the way Jim is an Anglican, and why did he wed his new wife in a catholic church.

When you want to hide something from an African man, put it into writing.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jim Nwobodo Marries Patricia After Dumping PDP For APC Today(pic by Nightshift(m): 11:09pm On Jan 09, 2016
aalangel:
Wawa man.
The owners of the state with largest landmass in Igboland.
Authentic 042 folks. My Coal City is the melting point in Igboland.
In Osita Osadebe's voice, " Ebulu n'ama, anaba na obi". Coal City bu obi ndi Igbo!

1 Like

Re: Jim Nwobodo Marries Patricia After Dumping PDP For APC Today(pic by bidemi12(m): 11:09pm On Jan 09, 2016
I still remember when daniel amokachi insulted him by refusing to shake his hand during the presentation of the cup to the team. Lol. . . . .
Re: Jim Nwobodo Marries Patricia After Dumping PDP For APC Today(pic by EazyMoh(m): 11:10pm On Jan 09, 2016
his next stop will b a mosque.

1 Like

Re: Jim Nwobodo Marries Patricia After Dumping PDP For APC Today(pic by MrMcJay(m): 11:14pm On Jan 09, 2016
omenka:
More grease to her kpekus and more strength to his obla.

Their business.

Listening to one of Enya's albums and feeling like I'm floating in the Milky Way right now... Something eerily magical and spiritual about this lady's sounds..

Bro, have u listened to Adiemus by Enya?
Just listen to it with ur eyes closed. Powerful sounds, I tell you!
Re: Jim Nwobodo Marries Patricia After Dumping PDP For APC Today(pic by CecyAdrian(f): 11:14pm On Jan 09, 2016
porshuch:
This is not Jim's old wife, by the way Jim is an Anglican, and why did he wed his new wife in a catholic church.

Did you read what the Op wrote up there at all?

Some people on NL are just mentally amazing

2 Likes

Re: Jim Nwobodo Marries Patricia After Dumping PDP For APC Today(pic by omozu1(m): 11:16pm On Jan 09, 2016
It is good to renew your vows.
Re: Jim Nwobodo Marries Patricia After Dumping PDP For APC Today(pic by CecyAdrian(f): 11:20pm On Jan 09, 2016
Jarus:

When you want to hide something from an African man, put it into writing.

Seriously... the guy is just annoying, immediately I read his comment, I just wished I could see him face to face angry
Re: Jim Nwobodo Marries Patricia After Dumping PDP For APC Today(pic by adamskutty(m): 11:21pm On Jan 09, 2016
I believe I am free now. Sound of freedom of mynd44 grin
Re: Jim Nwobodo Marries Patricia After Dumping PDP For APC Today(pic by Nightshift(m): 11:22pm On Jan 09, 2016
Nelly Uchendu(RIP) and Uche Ofia Nwali would be shaking their head, asking what has befallen Mr.Ifeanyichukwu Nwobodo.
The Beauties of Queen's School Enugu of the 80's would wonder if this is the same handsome NPP Governor every Coal City girl looked forward to meet at Lion Building party .

1 Like

Re: Jim Nwobodo Marries Patricia After Dumping PDP For APC Today(pic by Nobody: 11:24pm On Jan 09, 2016
Old blood but still active and balling grin
Re: Jim Nwobodo Marries Patricia After Dumping PDP For APC Today(pic by dhappyking(m): 11:25pm On Jan 09, 2016
This should be Patricia, the one overseeing the running of Savannah Bank for him then. I believe he is still doing everything possible to get the bank going again. All these attempts to port to APC and visiting Buhari at Aso rock may not be unconnected with it. Obasanjo allegedly used his position to deal with Jim's Savannah Bank in 2001. Since then things have not looked good for Jim. Thought he would have left politics to build his business back after winning in the bank's case against CBN and NDIC.
Re: Jim Nwobodo Marries Patricia After Dumping PDP For APC Today(pic by Nobody: 11:26pm On Jan 09, 2016
CecyAdrian:

Seriously... the guy is just annoying, immediately I read his comment, I just wished I could see him face to face angry

Despite the answer being in the first two paragraphs of the article, still asking.
Re: Jim Nwobodo Marries Patricia After Dumping PDP For APC Today(pic by Nickymezor(f): 11:29pm On Jan 09, 2016
Good fr him... I dont get it. Why wont his son be buried in his compound
Re: Jim Nwobodo Marries Patricia After Dumping PDP For APC Today(pic by Naijiant: 11:31pm On Jan 09, 2016
Re: Jim Nwobodo Marries Patricia After Dumping PDP For APC Today(pic by 9jatatafo(m): 11:32pm On Jan 09, 2016
ogba20:
I am ashamed of this man,@ his age just because of power and money may God help us

It is the woman you should be ashamed of because of money she Marries her papa mate
Re: Jim Nwobodo Marries Patricia After Dumping PDP For APC Today(pic by Nightshift(m): 11:37pm On Jan 09, 2016
Mr. Jim Ifeanyichukwu Nwobodo had the chance of writing his name in Coal City's gold book, but he was more busy contesting for the most handsome NPP state governor with Alhaji Abubakar Rimi of Kano State while Governor Sam Onunaka Mbakwe was putting every effort he could in developing the then Imo State. Former Governor Sullivan Chime eventually became the real deal in Coal City.

1 Like

Re: Jim Nwobodo Marries Patricia After Dumping PDP For APC Today(pic by Nightshift(m): 11:58pm On Jan 09, 2016
I can't forget seeing Jim shaking hands with my soccer idols in an early 80s soccer almanac, with players of Enugu Rangers International FC during a challenge cup finals against Shooting Stars FC of Ibadan, at National Stadium, Surulere Lagos. In that photograph were : Emmanuel Okalla, Patrick Okalla, Mike Ogbuodudu, Christain Chukwu, Aloy Atuegbu, Ifeanyi Onyedika, Okwuchukwu Obiora, Kenneth Boardman, Okey Isima, Louis Igwilo, Christain Ogbodo, Totty Totty, Kingsley Onye, Charles Okonkwo, Ikechukwu Ofoje, Benjamin Okorogwu, Justice Enwendu, etc

1 Like

Re: Jim Nwobodo Marries Patricia After Dumping PDP For APC Today(pic by donkegh(m): 12:02am On Jan 10, 2016
henryanna36:
Former governor of old Anambra State, Senator Jim Nwobodo dumped his party, Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) for the ruling All Progressives Congress (APC) on Friday (yesterday). And Saturday he completed another defection by dumping the Anglican Communion for the Catholic Church.
Nwobodo who was a staunch Anglican, first married Patricia in an Anglican Communion in the early 80 but moved over to a Catholic church today after he fell out with the leadership of Communion following the death of his first son Ifeanyi last year.

Nwobodo, who was at loggerheads with his first wife and Ifeanyi's mother, had insisted that his son must not be buried in his compound in his village in Anambra, a move that caused him and his former church to fall apart.

Nwobodo was such a devote Anglican to the extent that he single-handedly built the multi-million naira St. Mathew’s Anglican Church in his hometown, Amechi, Awkunanaw in the 70s.

He re-wedded his many years heartthrob, Patricia in the Catholic Church in Enugu. He had wedded her in the Anglican Communion in the early 80s when the late Abubakar Rimi performed the duties of best man.

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/01/jim-nwobodo-marries-new-wife-after.html?m=1

This our politrictians are just cross carpeting. He's even involved in the #dasukigate

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Best Food, Drink Of Buhari / #endsars: Heavy Security At Aso Rock Gate As Thugs Besiege Eagle Square / 10 States With The Highest Number Of Registered Voters As Of August 1, 2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.