Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,242 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:47 AM

Jim Nwobodo Marries Patricia After Dumping PDP For APC Today(pic - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jim Nwobodo Marries Patricia After Dumping PDP For APC Today(pic (69879 Views)

Jim Nwobodo's Thanksgiving And After-Wedding Party Photos / Jim Nwobodo Dumps PDP For APC / Dasukigate: I Collected N100m Not N500m For “campaign Logistics” – Jim Nwobodo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jim Nwobodo Marries Patricia After Dumping PDP For APC Today(pic by greggng: 5:57am On Jan 10, 2016
kennygee:
What do I call this now?

Well, na any and everything APC dey collect.

I see APC falling like PDP soon the way they take all Tom, D!ck and Harry.

Dreamer dream on. Live trash for lawma abeg.
Re: Jim Nwobodo Marries Patricia After Dumping PDP For APC Today(pic by omenka(m): 6:15am On Jan 10, 2016
MrMcJay:

Bro, have u listened to Adiemus by Enya?
Just listen to it with ur eyes closed. Powerful sounds, I tell you!
Downloading it straight away!! smiley

Thanks.

@VivaDeAngelo, I'll check the album cover and get back to you.

Morning guys.

Edit:

Just downloaded it MrMcJay- song's taking me back to 2005. Same shiit I was listening to the night I had my first and last heartbreak ever. smiley

Wish I could one day see an album colabo between Enya and Yanni.

Psychiatrists treating some patients need to have these guys' albums as some of their therapeutic tools honestly. cheesy
Re: Jim Nwobodo Marries Patricia After Dumping PDP For APC Today(pic by enginer050(m): 6:16am On Jan 10, 2016
end tim politician
Re: Jim Nwobodo Marries Patricia After Dumping PDP For APC Today(pic by obontami: 6:21am On Jan 10, 2016

Re: Jim Nwobodo Marries Patricia After Dumping PDP For APC Today(pic by queebeediva(f): 6:25am On Jan 10, 2016
Pls go to church

Re: Jim Nwobodo Marries Patricia After Dumping PDP For APC Today(pic by luvprince4real(m): 6:27am On Jan 10, 2016
APCsupporter:

Yet your useless hero of corruption was condemning Buhari for jailing him because of stealing "mere" 5 million dollars. I have said it before, wailers can talk but we are not going back on this corruption fight. Fayose and gej should get prepared to join them
somebody plz help rehabilitate dis guy.

1 Like

Re: Jim Nwobodo Marries Patricia After Dumping PDP For APC Today(pic by steph2sweet(f): 6:28am On Jan 10, 2016
Ifeanyi ugwuanyi Is always everywhere
Re: Jim Nwobodo Marries Patricia After Dumping PDP For APC Today(pic by arabianights: 6:32am On Jan 10, 2016
Demmocrats:

So Op am trying to understand, Jim married her early 80s so lets assume her age then was 22 years in 1982 (early 80s) so by my calculation she is 56 years old this year 2016. OP please that lady in that picture looks 34 years of age

If she was reading this , she would definitely be thanking you for the compliment.I guess she takes good care of her self as well as blessed with good genes
Re: Jim Nwobodo Marries Patricia After Dumping PDP For APC Today(pic by lebienconnu: 6:33am On Jan 10, 2016
Now I know why he is named NWOBODO. I won't tell you.
Re: Jim Nwobodo Marries Patricia After Dumping PDP For APC Today(pic by Nobody: 6:38am On Jan 10, 2016
tochimas:
that's really the old wife, Jim fell out with Anglican Church and changed to Catholic, he deemed it proper for him to rewed her since they had wedded in Anglican Church

The Catholic Church recognizes marriages consecrated in the Anglican Communion; hence what happened was a renewal of wedding vows, which is common these days but absolutely unnecessary. Pat is not a new wife. They've been married since the 80s. I guess she'll see it as a compliment that idle bloggers claim she's too young to be Jim's wife.

1 Like

Re: Jim Nwobodo Marries Patricia After Dumping PDP For APC Today(pic by toprealman: 6:49am On Jan 10, 2016
This guy is just mounting unnecessary pressure on himself. All these decamping, from one party to the other, one church to the other us not helping matters at all.
He looks very stressed out. At his age, this is a path he should not be treading.
Re: Jim Nwobodo Marries Patricia After Dumping PDP For APC Today(pic by dandollaz: 6:51am On Jan 10, 2016
Agadi nagwofe.this is the kind of people that sell the igbos in abuja and seal mouth where its necessary for them to talk for igbos.
Re: Jim Nwobodo Marries Patricia After Dumping PDP For APC Today(pic by Toks2008(m): 6:52am On Jan 10, 2016
tochimas:
that's really the old wife, Jim fell out with Anglican Church and changed to Catholic, he deemed it proper for him to rewed her since they had wedded in Anglican Church

Yes but that is the second wife tho...just read the clear gist.
Re: Jim Nwobodo Marries Patricia After Dumping PDP For APC Today(pic by linusbnn(m): 6:55am On Jan 10, 2016
asadike:
Just take another look at him, agadi ekwe nka
Jim, ihere megbu o gi. you commited an abomination against d land. you refused to bury your son in his father's compound. Tufia!!! an occultic man to the core. ihe ego n'eme. It was even d catholic bishop that performed your wedding ceremony. what happened to boldly speaking out against evil like our lord Jesus Christ?

His personal life is his own. The church can only preach to everyone to turn to God and it is not by force but the grace of God. Do you also have proof of him belonging to a cult?. Judgement is for God alone.
Re: Jim Nwobodo Marries Patricia After Dumping PDP For APC Today(pic by sirjomore(m): 6:57am On Jan 10, 2016
porshuch:
This is not Jim's old wife, by the way Jim is an Anglican, and why did he wed his new wife in a catholic church.
can u read?
Re: Jim Nwobodo Marries Patricia After Dumping PDP For APC Today(pic by murphyibiam15(m): 6:58am On Jan 10, 2016
Elchappo:
Why won't the Catholic Church accept such End Time man that would also be a torn if not that they look forward for another church building...
but he was an anglican na.....so de catholic church shouldnt receive new converts again? una de too de bias

1 Like

Re: Jim Nwobodo Marries Patricia After Dumping PDP For APC Today(pic by breakeven: 7:18am On Jan 10, 2016
Falling deeper to the hottest part of hell.
Re: Jim Nwobodo Marries Patricia After Dumping PDP For APC Today(pic by obialinaeze(m): 7:18am On Jan 10, 2016
porshuch:
This is not Jim's old wife, by the way Jim is an Anglican, and why did he wed his new wife in a catholic church.
maybe he has dumped Anglican albeit catholic. as he did pdp for apc.
Re: Jim Nwobodo Marries Patricia After Dumping PDP For APC Today(pic by Orikinla(m): 7:21am On Jan 10, 2016
Demmocrats:

So Op am trying to understand, Jim married her early 80s so lets assume her age then was 22 years in 1982 (early 80s) so by my calculation she is 56 years old this year 2016. OP please that lady in that picture looks 34 years of age

. She has always been a beauty queen. You should have seen her in the 1980s when Jim was a dashing handsome young man and symbolic leader of the legendary Enugu Rangers FC.
Re: Jim Nwobodo Marries Patricia After Dumping PDP For APC Today(pic by beautifulage(f): 7:24am On Jan 10, 2016
I heard married new wife den I heard remarry which on r we suppose to tak na
Re: Jim Nwobodo Marries Patricia After Dumping PDP For APC Today(pic by Orikinla(m): 7:24am On Jan 10, 2016
breakeven:
Falling deeper to the hottest part of hell.
. That is how people become cursed by their own words. Who are you to condemn anyone to hell? Are you God? Ignorance kills.
Re: Jim Nwobodo Marries Patricia After Dumping PDP For APC Today(pic by Orikinla(m): 7:32am On Jan 10, 2016
toprealman:
This guy is just mounting unnecessary pressure on himself. All these decamping, from one party to the other, one church to the other us not helping matters at all.
He looks very stressed out. At his age, this is a path he should not be treading.
. So, you want him to remain in a sinking ship? When you are in a sinking ship, you either jump ship or drown in the sinking ship. PDP is a fast sinking ship. If you know the history of the Anglican Church, you will not condemn Jim Nwobodo. Let Almighty Infinite and Supreme God JEHOVAH be the Judge.
Re: Jim Nwobodo Marries Patricia After Dumping PDP For APC Today(pic by Nobody: 7:33am On Jan 10, 2016
witorwitoutyou:
Baba tun fi iyawo kan le

Iyen naah o bad

Na wah oh.
Re: Jim Nwobodo Marries Patricia After Dumping PDP For APC Today(pic by philfrey08: 7:34am On Jan 10, 2016
ogba20:
I am ashamed of this man,@ his age just because of power and money may God help us
How is this your problem?
How does this hv to do with power and money?
U sha wan post sth
Re: Jim Nwobodo Marries Patricia After Dumping PDP For APC Today(pic by airfinance(m): 7:38am On Jan 10, 2016
porshuch:
Go and read the post again or look for eye glasses.
Re: Jim Nwobodo Marries Patricia After Dumping PDP For APC Today(pic by Awaja(m): 7:44am On Jan 10, 2016
Demmocrats:

Sharp analyst! I like your arithmetic
Re: Jim Nwobodo Marries Patricia After Dumping PDP For APC Today(pic by MDOLOFU: 7:45am On Jan 10, 2016
Demmocrats:

my dear am of d same view wit u oooo
Re: Jim Nwobodo Marries Patricia After Dumping PDP For APC Today(pic by oshiiteoku: 8:03am On Jan 10, 2016
Nickymezor:
Good fr him... I dont get it. Why wont his son be buried in his compound
because his 2nd wife patricia is not comfortable wt that
Re: Jim Nwobodo Marries Patricia After Dumping PDP For APC Today(pic by Eljay24(m): 8:05am On Jan 10, 2016
So in a nutshell when u need a wife, just join . .. grin
Re: Jim Nwobodo Marries Patricia After Dumping PDP For APC Today(pic by oshiiteoku: 8:15am On Jan 10, 2016
tochimas:
you are really an outside ranting like you know them, the first wife is dead.
pls shut your trap,mukosolu is not dead,i know the family very well,i was there when ifeanyi was buried after his brother uso hijacked his corpse ,i was there life,maybe u are planning to kill her,as far as am concerned jim is the living dead here,good for him though
Re: Jim Nwobodo Marries Patricia After Dumping PDP For APC Today(pic by toprealman: 8:17am On Jan 10, 2016
Orikinla:
. So, you want him to remain in a sinking ship? When you are in a sinking ship, you either jump ship or drown in the sinking ship. PDP is a fast sinking ship. If you know the history of the Anglican Church, you will not condemn Jim Nwobodo. Let Almighty Infinite and Supreme God JEHOVAH be the Judge.
So who will rescue this " sinking " ship if everyone starts " jumping ship"? What is the purpose of intercession?
I just made an observation and definitely not judging anyone .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Best Food, Drink Of Buhari / #endsars: Heavy Security At Aso Rock Gate As Thugs Besiege Eagle Square / 10 States With The Highest Number Of Registered Voters As Of August 1, 2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.