Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,289 members, 7,839,430 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:00 PM

There Is Not One Girl On Nairaland Who Wont Fall For Me In 3 Days Max! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / There Is Not One Girl On Nairaland Who Wont Fall For Me In 3 Days Max! (3102 Views)

If U Were Asked To Pick A Date From Nairaland, Who Would It Be? / If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? / How To Approach A Girl On The First Day? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: There Is Not One Girl On Nairaland Who Wont Fall For Me In 3 Days Max! by spikedcylinder: 10:13am On Jun 18, 2009
The poster is right. I am falling.

grin grin grin
Re: There Is Not One Girl On Nairaland Who Wont Fall For Me In 3 Days Max! by lukesh56: 10:26am On Jun 18, 2009
This guy must have you used another ip address to post his pic, coz im not sure he used Nigerian ip address coz the computer would have cracked or shown error while posting coz of his horror face.
Re: There Is Not One Girl On Nairaland Who Wont Fall For Me In 3 Days Max! by Hollysmile: 11:54am On Jun 18, 2009
Whizzy, me dey oh!
Dis poster just dey upset me, Imagine de punk ass.
Re: There Is Not One Girl On Nairaland Who Wont Fall For Me In 3 Days Max! by patwhizkid(f): 12:00pm On Jun 18, 2009
Nor mind d otule, 9 months nor complete b4 dem born am.
Re: There Is Not One Girl On Nairaland Who Wont Fall For Me In 3 Days Max! by internetma(m): 12:02pm On Jun 18, 2009
Even me master ,i will give such girl 7 days max. BUT not all of them are same
Re: There Is Not One Girl On Nairaland Who Wont Fall For Me In 3 Days Max! by yjay(f): 1:46pm On Jun 18, 2009
@poster u disappoint me gaan ni o!!!!!! i mean i thot u were going to give shemar moore a run for his money in the looks department!!!!!! not even close boy!
Re: There Is Not One Girl On Nairaland Who Wont Fall For Me In 3 Days Max! by Nobody: 2:59pm On Jun 22, 2009
@ Sauron - confidence becomes normal when a man remains himself, no pretenses, no trying to kiss a girls feet and act unlike your usual self just because you want to impress, i dont play act- its stupid, i like myself as i am and i expect others male or female to accept me as i am, thanks for the compliment, pity i am not single though, for you, lol, lol,

@sisi jinx- you should know!

@tpiah - its not about the number of posts or how much talk, its your personality that counts, who you are on the inside, did that click or you need it broken down further?

@tope2000- i am sure you will be the first to fall, you wont take more than 3 mins, and i wont even look at you twice,

@dae- what primary school did you attend, was it registered?

@stillwater- a very nice way of letting the world know you lack imagination and creativity, keep it up girl, but if you do need some i just might borrow you, that is if you promise to be a good girl though!,

@manmustwac- personality my broda, just being yourself is more important i tell you, charm, confidence, chivalry, and not giving your power as a man to a woman, and off course humor,

@Desire- lol, lol, very funny, dont usually have time to answer such conclusions, but you might visit www.goa-adventuretours..com, www.hostelsdev..com and well i really dont care what you think, but i am sure i can employ you,

@ Robocob, you wont be able to comprehend if i try and say anything, want to save you the stress of getting a big dictionary

@dae- are you sure? anyway i will forgive this once, but you have just one more chance or else i will spank you for misbehaving

@patwhizkid- i am sure you dont have what it takes,

@teissys- always busy i tell you, pity you cant share my exciting life, better luck next time, lol, and just incase you were trying to get my attention use a better line and you just may be lucky,

@chiejik- i truly am tired of the situation i tell you!

@bluespice- dats wat i am

@spikedcylinder, ouchh, do you need bandages, all for a guy, well would have done the same if i were you, lol

well i need to get back to my architectural drawings, truly busy, for those who didnt get a reply, dont cry, i just may send one soon, take care all and do have a great week,
Re: There Is Not One Girl On Nairaland Who Wont Fall For Me In 3 Days Max! by frank317: 4:22pm On Jun 22, 2009
d most funny thing his is that most girl hia are dieing to see @poster's pic. They cant wait to get a glimps of him. I bet some of them are already falling in love with him for making such comments.

Females? They never cease to amaze me.

I dont blame the poster jare. It is not his fault. And I am very sure that he talking out of experience because girls most times behave like robots
Re: There Is Not One Girl On Nairaland Who Wont Fall For Me In 3 Days Max! by calladay: 4:56pm On Jun 22, 2009
thats means u are just 2 easy 4 dem.4 me dey cant even luk at my face
Re: There Is Not One Girl On Nairaland Who Wont Fall For Me In 3 Days Max! by TheSeeker(m): 5:10pm On Jun 22, 2009
Lots of criticism on this guy but I feel his point of view, he totally makes a lot of sense. Even if he doesn't look as great as most of us expected, I think he may have the charisma of swaying women, I believe that.
Re: There Is Not One Girl On Nairaland Who Wont Fall For Me In 3 Days Max! by ifyalways(f): 7:27pm On Jun 22, 2009
Rofl@Poster and Thread.
Beggars believe.
Re: There Is Not One Girl On Nairaland Who Wont Fall For Me In 3 Days Max! by sexyLeamon(f): 8:36am On Jul 22, 2009
funny topic I do not even know the poster how can I fall for him grin grin
Re: There Is Not One Girl On Nairaland Who Wont Fall For Me In 3 Days Max! by biola44: 8:45am On Jul 22, 2009
internrt, bluetooth grin grin
Re: There Is Not One Girl On Nairaland Who Wont Fall For Me In 3 Days Max! by Vuitton(m): 9:58am On Jul 22, 2009
olaniyi1:

@ Sauron - confidence becomes normal when a man remains himself, no pretenses, no trying to kiss a girls feet and act unlike your usual self just because you want to impress, i dont play act- its stupid, i like myself as i am

@tpiah - its not about the number of posts or how much talk, its your personality that counts, who you are on the inside, did that click or you need it broken down further?

@tope2000- i am sure you will be the first to fall, you wont take more than 3 mins, and i wont even look at you twice,

@stillwater- a very nice way of letting the world know you lack imagination and creativity, keep it up girl, but if you do need some i just might borrow you, that is if you promise to be a good girl though!,

@manmustwac- personality my broda, just being yourself is more important i tell you, charm, confidence, chivalry, and not giving your power as a man to a woman, and off course humor,

@Desire- lol, lol, very funny, dont usually have time to answer such conclusions, but you might visit www.goa-adventuretours..com, www.hostelsdev..com and well i really dont care what you think, but i am sure[b] i can employ you[/b]

@teissys- always busy i tell you, pity you cant share my exciting life, better luck next time, lol, and just incase you were trying to get my attention use a better line and you just may be lucky,

@chiejik- i truly am tired of the situation i tell you!

@spikedcylinder, ouchh, do you need bandages, all for a guy, well would have done the same if i were you, lol

well i need to get back to my architectural drawings, truly busy, for those who didnt get a reply, dont cry, i just may send one soon, take care all and do have a great week,

i like the above wink Thats my kinda SWAG
Re: There Is Not One Girl On Nairaland Who Wont Fall For Me In 3 Days Max! by Nobody: 11:20am On Jul 22, 2009
Guy you lucky!. what your secrets, maybe I borrow some. Just kidding though.

Now that you have N/L babes attention on you, what are you going to do?
Re: There Is Not One Girl On Nairaland Who Wont Fall For Me In 3 Days Max! by chillbabe(f): 11:39am On Jul 22, 2009
Hahaha that must be 1 ugly m, f, Who is trying 2 confince himself so sade
Re: There Is Not One Girl On Nairaland Who Wont Fall For Me In 3 Days Max! by topsy25(m): 2:28pm On Jul 22, 2009
luxoire:

mai fren - u had better return to Ekiti and let those local/mad women continue falling for you - because your class no dey NL

nonsense!!!!

From which planet did this thing fall from shocked What does this thread has to do with Ekiti E be like say u don drink sugbalaja Which hamlet u from come self.

Be warned, else sango will fire dat ur useless mouth angry
Re: There Is Not One Girl On Nairaland Who Wont Fall For Me In 3 Days Max! by hannydarl(f): 3:57pm On Mar 15, 2010
poster needed to know how women would react.

@ poster
Try harder you just might get lucky.
Re: There Is Not One Girl On Nairaland Who Wont Fall For Me In 3 Days Max! by smooooooth: 4:04pm On Mar 15, 2010
check out this tolotolo.
Re: There Is Not One Girl On Nairaland Who Wont Fall For Me In 3 Days Max! by Enockia(m): 4:42pm On Mar 15, 2010
see post ooooooo
Re: There Is Not One Girl On Nairaland Who Wont Fall For Me In 3 Days Max! by Nobody: 4:47pm On Mar 15, 2010
This has to be the most preposterous thread in NL history.
Re: There Is Not One Girl On Nairaland Who Wont Fall For Me In 3 Days Max! by Abekeade08(f): 4:47pm On Mar 15, 2010
Niggah please. What a joker.
Re: There Is Not One Girl On Nairaland Who Wont Fall For Me In 3 Days Max! by amyg(f): 9:28am On Mar 16, 2010
@poster,same wt me
Re: There Is Not One Girl On Nairaland Who Wont Fall For Me In 3 Days Max! by calabaman(m): 1:13pm On Mar 16, 2010
@poster.Who they give u hope?Go and find a job and stop deceivn urself.HISSSSSSSIIIIIINGGGGGGG
Re: There Is Not One Girl On Nairaland Who Wont Fall For Me In 3 Days Max! by madlady(f): 1:23pm On Mar 16, 2010
"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qXNEkytNcuM&hl=en_GB&fs=1&"

@Poster OH MY GOSH I am in loff with you.
Re: There Is Not One Girl On Nairaland Who Wont Fall For Me In 3 Days Max! by calabaman(m): 1:26pm On Mar 16, 2010
Madlady@wtf?
Re: There Is Not One Girl On Nairaland Who Wont Fall For Me In 3 Days Max! by madlady(f): 1:40pm On Mar 16, 2010
^^^ I cannot help it I am in loff with the @poster. embarassed
Re: There Is Not One Girl On Nairaland Who Wont Fall For Me In 3 Days Max! by Abbeycity4(f): 3:18pm On Mar 16, 2010
@Madlady
wat?
Re: There Is Not One Girl On Nairaland Who Wont Fall For Me In 3 Days Max! by 3ndy(f): 5:30pm On Mar 16, 2010
yeah right, u're a super hero who's got hot chicks by his side, when u snap ur fingers they all run 2 u screamin ur name and asking u what u want, they sleep just because u ask them 2,
right?
F.U.
Re: There Is Not One Girl On Nairaland Who Wont Fall For Me In 3 Days Max! by daduke2k(m): 5:41pm On Mar 16, 2010
O boy c big boy.
Re: There Is Not One Girl On Nairaland Who Wont Fall For Me In 3 Days Max! by calabaman(m): 6:29pm On Mar 16, 2010
@3ndy. Lmaoo
Re: There Is Not One Girl On Nairaland Who Wont Fall For Me In 3 Days Max! by Iranoladun(f): 7:45pm On Mar 16, 2010
One of the people who stumble on Nairaland after shacking Kai Kai, akpeteshi or plain Gbana aka Sungbalaja!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

In Need Of Help With Dating A Haitian- American Man / What Is The One Thing You DO NOT Tolerate In A Relationship? / If You Didn't Do 90% Of These, Your Childhood Wasn't Fun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.