Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,601 members, 7,812,967 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:10 AM

They No Dey Remember Say Na The Thing Wey Fowl Chop, Him Go poo. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / They No Dey Remember Say Na The Thing Wey Fowl Chop, Him Go poo. (839 Views)

Chop Life: Yomi Casual Warned By Damille Clothing Over Copyright / Bbnaija: "This Cee-C Hair No Dey Due?" – Don Jazzy Retweets / Rumour Of Actress That Eats Poo Of Big Men For Extra Income Causes Online Fuss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

They No Dey Remember Say Na The Thing Wey Fowl Chop, Him Go poo. by nickrotbliss: 11:41pm On Jan 09, 2016
Welcome to naijanuget..com 
Very interesting article by Reuben Abati. Read below...
“What a relief, my friend!”
“What are you relieved about?”
“It is this David Adeleke and Sophia Momodu soap opera”.
“I tell you. It is a perfect subject for a good home video. But what is your own?”
“No. Nothing. I am just relieved that the parties involved have agreed to let peace reign”
“This will be about the third time I would hear of that matter being resolved.”
“Well, I think the Momodus and the Adelekes should just spare us. 
They should not forget there is a child involved. They have suddenly made Imade Adeleke, the most famous victim of Baby Mama-Baby Papa palaver in Nigeria. Both Davido and Sophia and their supporters’ clubs should please protect the baby, and not make her a poster child for that kind of subject.”
“But me, I am enjoying the story oh.” click to comtinue www.timedgist.com
“Of course, too many sadists in our land enjoy other people’s misery.”
“But really, it is a simple matter. “
“If it were that simple, the drama wouldn’t be so entertaining. “
“What Davido wants, Davido gets. His father is rich. He is a famous musician. Davido says he wants custody of his daughter.”
“By taking her away from her mother by force, and giving her to his half-sister, and threatening to travel out of the country with the baby for medicals, without the mother’s knowledge or consent? A seven-month old baby, abducted at two months?”
“He gave reasons for that. He is talking about the biological mother taking cannabis and risking his daughter’s life”
“Cannabis?”
“Yes. Igbo”
“You seriously mean marijuana?”
“Yes, gbana as in Indian hemp. And Davido provided a medical report to confirm his claim.”
“You saw the medical report. You are sure it is genuine? Because I understand Sophia Momodu’s lawyers have written the lab to produce the original report of proof of drug abuse.”
“This their matter sef.”
“That’s why it is the child that is most important.  I don’t like the way they have turned the young girl into a trophy to be fought over in a blood sport. We are in the age of the internet. Twenty years from today, someone could print out these funny details from the internet memory bank. A father, grandfather and a half-sister fighting a mother and her family over a baby and making sordid claims: It is not a fight that can be easily won.”
“I hear Davido says the Momodus cannot force him. He may even release a special song to make his position clear: No be by force.”
“Nobody is forcing him and his family to marry Sophia Momodu. They are just saying custody should be mutually agreed upon.”
“And he and his family are saying they want their daughter properly brought up. They too have a point. You should not take sides.”
“Ok. He is talking about Marijuana. When he was head over heels in love with the Momodu girl, he didn’t smell marijuana? I am sure if he was given Marijuana before he was allowed to inhale, he would willingly exhale?
“He insists he was just 21 years old. And that he was seduced by a full-grown woman who took advantage of his youth and innocence.”
“Innocence, indeed. Was he raped? Did he not have a relationship with her, and did he not showcase her everywhere? He was 21. If he could be tricked at 21, then he should live with the consequences. “
“You are taking sides. I know why. You are Dele Momodu’s friend.”
“I am making uncommon sense. I am saying why is Davido asking for Sophia Momodu’s birth certificate after the fact? When the thing dey sweet them, they no dey remember say na the thing wey fowl chop, him go shit.”read more at www.Naijanuget..com[url][/url]
Re: They No Dey Remember Say Na The Thing Wey Fowl Chop, Him Go poo. by Obichi98(m): 10:43am On Jan 10, 2016
And wetin bird chop na him,eego take fly!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: They No Dey Remember Say Na The Thing Wey Fowl Chop, Him Go poo. by youngberry001(m): 10:49am On Jan 10, 2016
Obichi98:
And wetin bird chop na him,eego take fly!
nd wetin rat thieve nah em e dey chop

1 Like 1 Share

Re: They No Dey Remember Say Na The Thing Wey Fowl Chop, Him Go poo. by nickrotbliss: 6:18pm On Jan 22, 2016
nickrotbliss:
“I tell you. It is a perfect subject for a good home video. But what is your own?”
“No. Nothing. I am just relieved that the parties involved have agreed to let peace reign”
They should not forget there is a child involved. They have suddenly made Imade Adeleke, the most famous victim of Baby Mama-Baby Papa palaver in Nigeria. Both Davido and Sophia and their supporters’ clubs should please protect the baby, and not make her a poster child for that kind of subject.”
“But me, I am enjoying the story oh.”
“What Davido wants, Davido gets. His father is rich. He is a famous musician. Davido says he wants custody of his daughter.”
“By taking her away from her mother by force, and giving her to his half-sister, and threatening to travel out of the country with the baby for medicals, without the mother’s knowledge or consent? A seven-month old baby, abducted at two months?”
“He gave reasons for that. He is talking about the biological mother taking cannabis and risking his daughter’s life”
“Cannabis?”
“Yes. Igbo”
“Yes, gbana as in Indian hemp. And Davido provided a medical report to confirm his claim.”
“You saw the medical report. You are sure it is genuine? Because I understand Sophia Momodu’s lawyers have written the lab to produce the original report of proof of drug abuse.”
“This their matter sef.”
“That’s why it is the child that is most important.  I don’t like the way they have turned the young girl into a trophy to be fought over in a blood sport. We are in the age of the internet. Twenty years from today, someone could print out these funny details from the internet memory bank. A father, grandfather and a half-sister fighting a mother and her family over a baby and making sordid claims: It is not a fight that can be easily won.”
“I hear Davido says the Momodus cannot force him. He may even release a special song to make his position clear: No be by force.”
“Nobody is forcing him and his family to marry Sophia Momodu. They are just saying custody should be mutually agreed upon.”
“And he and his family are saying they want their daughter properly brought up. They too have a point. You should not take sides.”
“Ok. He is talking about Marijuana. When he was head over heels in love with the Momodu girl, he didn’t smell marijuana? I am sure if he was given Marijuana before he was allowed to inhale, he would willingly exhale?
“He insists he was just 21 years old. And that he was seduced by a full-grown woman who took advantage of his youth and innocence.”
“Innocence, indeed. Was he raped? Did he not have a relationship with her, and did he not showcase her everywhere? He was 21. If he could be tricked at 21, then he should live with the consequences. “
“I am making uncommon sense. I am saying why is Davido asking for Sophia Momodu’s birth certificate after the fact? When the thing dey sweet them, they no dey remember say na the thing wey fowl chop, him go shit.”read more at www.Naijanuget..com[url][/url]
Re: They No Dey Remember Say Na The Thing Wey Fowl Chop, Him Go poo. by nickrotbliss: 10:26pm On Jan 30, 2016
nickrotbliss:
“But me, I am enjoying the story oh.”
“Cannabis?”
“Yes. Igbo”
“This their matter sef.”
“I am making uncommon sense. I am saying why is Davido asking for Sophia Momodu’s birth certificate after the fact? When the thing dey sweet them, they no dey remember say na the thing wey fowl chop, him go shit.”read more at www.starboihot..com[url][/url]
Re: They No Dey Remember Say Na The Thing Wey Fowl Chop, Him Go poo. by nickrotbliss: 7:44am On Jan 31, 2016
[quote author=nickrotbliss post=42476745][/quote]
Re: They No Dey Remember Say Na The Thing Wey Fowl Chop, Him Go poo. by nickrotbliss: 1:01pm On Jan 31, 2016
Re: They No Dey Remember Say Na The Thing Wey Fowl Chop, Him Go poo. by nickrotbliss: 5:32am On Feb 01, 2016

(1) (Reply)

WORLD LEPROSY DAY - Queen Adaeze Onah Shows Lepers Love And Support (photos) / Singer Ketchup Spoils Girlfriend, Ex-mgbn Iheoma Nnadi With Loads Of Gift / Dotun Cool Fm Celebrate His Adorable Daughter Birthday With A Prophecy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.