Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,065 members, 7,818,180 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:37 AM

6 Laws Broken By Jesus Christ In The Bible - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 6 Laws Broken By Jesus Christ In The Bible (66550 Views)

Police Storm Celestial Church Of Christ In New York As Members Fight (Pics, Vide / A Catholic Priest Celebrates Christ In A Traditional Way In Anambra / Imo To Unveil The Tallest Statue Of Jesus Christ In Africa (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 6 Laws Broken By Jesus Christ In The Bible by Dcaliphate(m): 12:02pm On Jan 10, 2016
Addicted2Women:
These are all bullshit.
Telling me how Jesus feed 1 million people with a loaf of bread and five fishes.
This was similar story they told us in primary school how the tortoise fell from heaven and cracked it's shell that's why it's shell is still in patches.

Fictional stories that never happened.

The most annoying thing is "They keep showing us a picture of an insane man" and tell us this is Jesus Christ.
Jesus was allegedly born around 1245, that's about 5 million years ago, when there was no camera.
How did you come up with a picture of a man who died 5 million years ago when there was no camera ??

Fucck out of here with that bullshit.
Its over 2000 years ago not 5million.
Re: 6 Laws Broken By Jesus Christ In The Bible by estyvino(m): 12:02pm On Jan 10, 2016
timilehing:
촘마? ㅊㄴ차ㅕ?
გჯეროდეთ სუდანთან ეჰ ჰშიოდის ჯს
Re: 6 Laws Broken By Jesus Christ In The Bible by TJ07(m): 12:07pm On Jan 10, 2016
Addicted2Women:
These are all bullshit.
Telling me how Jesus feed 1 million people with a loaf of bread and five fishes.
This was similar story they told us in primary school how the tortoise fell from heaven and cracked it's shell that's why it's shell is still in patches.

The most annoying thing is "They keep showing us a picture of an insane man" and tell us this is Jesus Christ.
Jesus was allegedly born around 1245, that's about 5 million years ago, when there was no camera.
How did you come up with a picture of a man who died 5 million years ago when there was no camera ??

egbon e never reach 5million years oooo
you nor do maths?1245- present date...
talking trash about your creator
Re: 6 Laws Broken By Jesus Christ In The Bible by oluamid(m): 12:10pm On Jan 10, 2016
"Oh son of man, stop wallowing in your gullibility and realise that all these things you wrote and all the other stuff written in a book by so-called 40 'inspired men' are balderdash."
Re: 6 Laws Broken By Jesus Christ In The Bible by Equityboi: 12:14pm On Jan 10, 2016
Addicted2Women:
These are all bullshit.

Are u saying dat bible is lying?
Re: 6 Laws Broken By Jesus Christ In The Bible by Dumkele1: 12:17pm On Jan 10, 2016
mrphysics:
state the law of physics broken by Christ.

He Walked on water.
Re: 6 Laws Broken By Jesus Christ In The Bible by obinrinrere: 12:21pm On Jan 10, 2016
I will recommend you read quran chapter 3 from verse 40.there you will see the story of Jesus,he was sent to the Israel not the whole world.is a pity how the bible has since been distorted.All his miracle are clearly stated, just the same way Allah granted miracle to all other prophets.Jesus never called himself God nor son of God,not even in the Bible ,but a prophet to the people of Israel.
darkhorizon:
From your statement,Jesus is a messenger to the children of Israel,why should we here in Nigeria be worried about him.
Re: 6 Laws Broken By Jesus Christ In The Bible by ayindejimmy(m): 12:21pm On Jan 10, 2016
mrphysics:
walking on water
Re: 6 Laws Broken By Jesus Christ In The Bible by Nobody: 12:22pm On Jan 10, 2016
darkhorizon:
From your statement,Jesus is a messenger to the children of Israel,why should we here in Nigeria be worried about him.

You're right

Why shd I bothered about him?
Re: 6 Laws Broken By Jesus Christ In The Bible by sunnysmile80: 12:23pm On Jan 10, 2016
mrphysics:

It is called PRINCIPLE or LAW of FLOATATION.
u can google it for detail. or get a Physics text book from a secondary sch student.
Besides, from all indication, u dont av science back-ground, cos if u do, u wont ask such question. and if u dont av science background, even if u read Phsics text book, u cant understand it.
Re: 6 Laws Broken By Jesus Christ In The Bible by Boyooosa(m): 12:25pm On Jan 10, 2016
INTROVERT:
OP.. your argument is flawed because most of the 'laws' weren't laws then.
They were, read ur Bible very well or ur common sense!
Re: 6 Laws Broken By Jesus Christ In The Bible by donralph2000(m): 12:27pm On Jan 10, 2016
Addicted2Women:
These are all bullshit.

You must have heard of the world "Revelation" buh not really familiar with it.......or the actual context of the world itself. Why am I not surprised ......... Dig up the net extensively before posting or commenting. Though you are free to your opinion buh bashing people's idea or believe is somewhat unacceptable #NoOffence
Re: 6 Laws Broken By Jesus Christ In The Bible by ipreach: 12:28pm On Jan 10, 2016
Click LIKE if you love Jesus?

1 Like

Re: 6 Laws Broken By Jesus Christ In The Bible by Nobody: 12:29pm On Jan 10, 2016
Gaskia!

na which remaining basket of food jesus follower carry go?

abi na bread wey them write for paper?
Re: 6 Laws Broken By Jesus Christ In The Bible by Niyeal(m): 12:32pm On Jan 10, 2016
mrphysics:
Achimide's principle
Re: 6 Laws Broken By Jesus Christ In The Bible by donralph2000(m): 12:34pm On Jan 10, 2016
obinrinrere:
I will recommend you read quran chapter 3 from verse 40.there you will see the story of Jesus,he was sent to the Israel not the whole world.is a pity how the bible has since been distorted.All his miracle are clearly stated, just the same way Allah granted miracle to all other prophets.Jesus never called himself God nor son of God,not even in the Bible ,but a prophet to the people of Israel.

An alfa turned pastor Said if you really want to dig the Quran, there was a line or phrase removed from the Quran which acknowledge that Jesus was born of the spirit. I really don't know how true it is.....coz I don't read the Quran.....and let alone going extra length to rooting it!!!

Mind you, all other prophets were of man....... (natural process of birth)

1 Like

Re: 6 Laws Broken By Jesus Christ In The Bible by Nobody: 12:44pm On Jan 10, 2016
Gaskia:

Christ the Son of The Almighty Himself said: I CAME TO FULFIL THE LAWS....He came to fulfil the Eternal Laws of God as contained in His Father's Will from time to time and foerver:

1) On His birth, that the foetus was fomed by the ovary alone is not true. If you believe in the Creative Power of the Holy Spirit, the you will know that a male spermatozoa was caused to be involved without you knowing how. Christ would not violate His Will and Laws, He is not like a Nigerian Leader who makes the laws and violates it.

2. That you did not observe the molecular combinations and changes at the point of converting water to wine does not mean it did not happen. Pfrof Gabriel Onyibo, a Nigerian born US based scientist propounded that only one element (hydrogen) exists, other matters are derivatives or compounds of hydrogen. At the right conditions, wood could be made gold if the appropriate atoms of hydrogen are combined. What you do not see exists, just like the microbes you cannot see with your naked eyes unless you apply a microscope with the right strength. Christ caused the chemistry to occur in unimaginable speed. Chemistry was not overthrown but quickened.

3. Walking on the sea? ask those who stay in the polar regions like Norway and Sweden, they have had cause to walk on the sea depending on the state of the water...liquid or solid. Also, that Christ has the Power to cause the elements of water to come closer and support a certain weight does not imply violation of the laws of floatation. He makes the conditions for the conditions for floatation to exist.

4. Feeding 5000? Remember man shall not live by bread alone? Drink from the fountain of life? Eat and drink of my flesh and blood to remember me?
All these confirm that He fed the 5000 with the Living Word and they were filled...not material fish and loaf.

5. Trinity? The concept of Trinity does not violate the laws of arithmetis. Imagine a democracy where you have the executive , legialature and judiciary. All of them put together in harmony represent ONE GOVERNMENT. The Father, The Son and The Holy Spirit represent a Devinw Truine. They act and swing in Harmony and are One. Break a magnet into three parts and each part posseses north and south pole, join the three pieces back and you have just one north and south pole.

6. Yes Jesus Christ arose and is alive and He is Life forever but not with the earthly body.
The bible said fear not he who can destroy the flesh but not the spirit. It means the spirit of every being lives on after casting off the material body.
Some people who knew Christ 'saw' but could not recognise Christ until their eyes were open; He walked into a locked room after His resurection, He ascended but not all saw the ascension. The Bible also states that flesh and bone have nothing to do with the Kingdom of Heaven....Christ could not have passed through Heaven with flesh and bone. He did not arise with the phyaical body, dust had reunited with dust while Jesus Christ ascended to the Father and reunited with Him.
NO LAW OF GOD WAS VIOLATED, BROKEN OR OVERTHROWN BY CHRIST.

Good cool
Gaskia:

Christ the Son of The Almighty Himself said: I CAME TO FULFIL THE LAWS....He came to fulfil the Eternal Laws of God as contained in His Father's Will from time to time and foerver:

1) On His birth, that the foetus was fomed by the ovary alone is not true. If you believe in the Creative Power of the Holy Spirit, the you will know that a male spermatozoa was caused to be involved without you knowing how. Christ would not violate His Will and Laws, He is not like a Nigerian Leader who makes the laws and violates it.

2. That you did not observe the molecular combinations and changes at the point of converting water to wine does not mean it did not happen. Pfrof Gabriel Onyibo, a Nigerian born US based scientist propounded that only one element (hydrogen) exists, other matters are derivatives or compounds of hydrogen. At the right conditions, wood could be made gold if the appropriate atoms of hydrogen are combined. What you do not see exists, just like the microbes you cannot see with your naked eyes unless you apply a microscope with the right strength. Christ caused the chemistry to occur in unimaginable speed. Chemistry was not overthrown but quickened.

3. Walking on the sea? ask those who stay in the polar regions like Norway and Sweden, they have had cause to walk on the sea depending on the state of the water...liquid or solid. Also, that Christ has the Power to cause the elements of water to come closer and support a certain weight does not imply violation of the laws of floatation. He makes the conditions for the conditions for floatation to exist.

4. Feeding 5000? Remember man shall not live by bread alone? Drink from the fountain of life? Eat and drink of my flesh and blood to remember me?
All these confirm that He fed the 5000 with the Living Word and they were filled...not material fish and loaf.

5. Trinity? The concept of Trinity does not violate the laws of arithmetis. Imagine a democracy where you have the executive , legialature and judiciary. All of them put together in harmony represent ONE GOVERNMENT. The Father, The Son and The Holy Spirit represent a Devinw Truine. They act and swing in Harmony and are One. Break a magnet into three parts and each part posseses north and south pole, join the three pieces back and you have just one north and south pole.

6. Yes Jesus Christ arose and is alive and He is Life forever but not with the earthly body.
The bible said fear not he who can destroy the flesh but not the spirit. It means the spirit of every being lives on after casting off the material body.
Some people who knew Christ 'saw' but could not recognise Christ until their eyes were open; He walked into a locked room after His resurection, He ascended but not all saw the ascension. The Bible also states that flesh and bone have nothing to do with the Kingdom of Heaven....Christ could not have passed through Heaven with flesh and bone. He did not arise with the phyaical body, dust had reunited with dust while Jesus Christ ascended to the Father and reunited with Him.
NO LAW OF GOD WAS VIOLATED, BROKEN OR OVERTHROWN BY CHRIST.

Good
Re: 6 Laws Broken By Jesus Christ In The Bible by hecha38(m): 12:49pm On Jan 10, 2016
Addicted2Women:

OK
Let me believe you.
He wrote an evil book and people abide by those bullshit he wrote.
Jesus is fake.
The bible is fake.
Mohammed is fake
Hell is fake
Heaven is fake.

In Koran, Mohammed's followers are instructed to kill.
In the bible many atrocities were written, telling people to kill every first born of a certain tribe.
God killed a man because he slept with his brothers wife and refused to pour his sperm into the woman's Virgina as instructed by God.
I don't want to bring out all the atrocities in there.

And you will go to heaven after abiding by that fuccking book ??
Religion is a big scam
see how foolish ur judgement is? Its people like you that are so full of themself. May God forgive u. U think you know whereas u know absolutely nothing. I just pray for the day that u will realise that u r wasting ur essense. Maybe on ur death bed nd u will have no other option but to go to hell nd perish. May God forgive u. You think its ur right to be alive? Or its ur right to be hail and healthy. Let no man decjeve you with empty philosophy.
Re: 6 Laws Broken By Jesus Christ In The Bible by PastorAji(m): 12:55pm On Jan 10, 2016
Addicted2Women:
These are all bullshit.

hope you've taken that fresh Onitsha skunk with dry Ibadan cow dung today
Re: 6 Laws Broken By Jesus Christ In The Bible by Nobody: 12:59pm On Jan 10, 2016
[color=#770077][/color]
obinrinrere:
Go ye into the world and preach the gospel to every creature. Mark 16:15. I thought you said it's not in the bible shocked
obinrinrere:
Go ye into the world and preach the gospel to every creature. Mark 16:15. I thought you said it's not in the bible

2 Likes

Re: 6 Laws Broken By Jesus Christ In The Bible by Pangea: 1:04pm On Jan 10, 2016
ikbnice:
In the Bible, Jesus broke some laws:

1. He first broke the law of biology by coming to this world through a virgin. If you ask a doctor they will tell you it is impossible.

2. He broke the law of chemistry by turning water to wine.

3. He broke the law of physics by walking on sea.

4. He broke the law of economics by feeding 5,000 people with just 5 loafs and 2 fishes.

5. He also disagreed to mathematics which say 1+1+1 = 3 instead he said 1+1+1 is equal to 1 ( TheTrinity ).

6. He broke the law of nature, he died and came back alive.

And He shall break any law binding you down for a miraculous turn-around for greatness. click LIKE if you believe.

Wow
Re: 6 Laws Broken By Jesus Christ In The Bible by greatnow: 1:12pm On Jan 10, 2016
Addicted2Women:
These are all bullshit.

there were artists then, talented artists can draw what looks like camera images
Re: 6 Laws Broken By Jesus Christ In The Bible by vikkeee(m): 1:12pm On Jan 10, 2016
mrphysics:
He defied gravitation when. He ascended to heaven

2 Likes

Re: 6 Laws Broken By Jesus Christ In The Bible by Amastermovic(m): 1:13pm On Jan 10, 2016
EMMAXBLESS I catch you DEy view this topic but u know sey na lie.. It's just a might where pix
Re: 6 Laws Broken By Jesus Christ In The Bible by Nobody: 1:14pm On Jan 10, 2016
grin grin grin
Addicted2Women:
These are all bullshit.

You must be an atheist or a philosopher. addicted2women .phD. U dnt even know maths. Adam was not made 50,000 yrs ago not 2 talk ofJesus coming 2 earth 5million yrs ago grin
Addicted2Women:
These are all bullshit.

You must be an atheist or a philosopher. addicted2women .phD. U dnt even know maths. Adam was not made 50,000 yrs ago not 2 talk ofJesus coming 2 earth 5million yrs ago
Re: 6 Laws Broken By Jesus Christ In The Bible by unitysheart(m): 1:21pm On Jan 10, 2016
ikbnice:

1. He first broke the law of biology by coming to this world through a virgin. If you ask a doctor they will tell you it is impossible.

4. He broke the law of economics by feeding 5,000 people with just 5 loafs and 2 fishes.

[s]5. He also disagreed to mathematics which say 1+1+1 = 3 instead he said 1+1+1 is equal to 1 ( TheTrinity ).[/s]

And He shall break any law binding you down for a miraculous turn-around for greatness. click LIKE if you believe.

Show me the bible verse or adonbelief it
Re: 6 Laws Broken By Jesus Christ In The Bible by aolumaxi(m): 1:21pm On Jan 10, 2016
mrphysics:
law of gravity bro... he ascended to heaven grin smiley
Re: 6 Laws Broken By Jesus Christ In The Bible by jeremioluwaseyi: 1:22pm On Jan 10, 2016
mrphysics:
The LAW OF FLOATAION: states that a body which is partially or totally emersed into a liquid will float if it weight is equall to the upthrust force exarted on it by the the liqiud.

NOTE: The weight of a floating body is equall to the weight of the liquid displaced by it.
Re: 6 Laws Broken By Jesus Christ In The Bible by unitysheart(m): 1:23pm On Jan 10, 2016
winner01:
The Creator of the universe is not bound by His created laws.
Is Jesus the creator of the universe?
Re: 6 Laws Broken By Jesus Christ In The Bible by trophee(m): 1:27pm On Jan 10, 2016
Addicted2Women:

OK
Let me believe you.
He wrote an evil book and people abide by those bullshit he wrote.
Jesus is fake.
The bible is fake.
Mohammed is fake
Hell is fake
Heaven is fake.

In Koran, Mohammed's followers are instructed to kill.
In the bible many atrocities were written, telling people to kill every first born of a certain tribe.
God killed a man because he slept with his brothers wife and refused to pour his sperm into the woman's Virgina as instructed by God.
I don't want to bring out all the atrocities in there.

And you will go to heaven after abiding by that fuccking book ??
Religion is a big scam
Satan has successfully deceived you.Things of God are not carnally decerned.You need to open up your heart and let Christ do a whole reformation in you.
Re: 6 Laws Broken By Jesus Christ In The Bible by chizpim(m): 1:28pm On Jan 10, 2016
Addicted2Women:
These are all bullshit.

. Guy I thought u have sometin upstairs I never knew ur just a mugu, its 2000 years not 5 million years. Learn how to us data before posting trash on nairaland.
Re: 6 Laws Broken By Jesus Christ In The Bible by elidi(m): 1:29pm On Jan 10, 2016
ikbnice:

5. He also disagreed to mathematics which say 1+1+1 = 3 instead he said 1+1+1 is equal to 1 ( TheTrinity ).

Those things you just mentioned are rules. There is a difference between laws and rules. God set laws in motion but man give rules.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Evangelist Morris Cerullo's Last Moments With Oyedepo, Chris Oyakhilome, Enenche / Eternity Is Real! / New Photos Of Stephanie Otobo In Court As Sex Scandal Case Continues.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.