Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,119 members, 7,818,344 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:14 PM

6 Laws Broken By Jesus Christ In The Bible - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 6 Laws Broken By Jesus Christ In The Bible (66555 Views)

Police Storm Celestial Church Of Christ In New York As Members Fight (Pics, Vide / A Catholic Priest Celebrates Christ In A Traditional Way In Anambra / Imo To Unveil The Tallest Statue Of Jesus Christ In Africa (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 6 Laws Broken By Jesus Christ In The Bible by kechywillz(m): 1:32pm On Jan 11, 2016
He is Omni-potent and Omni-Science
Re: 6 Laws Broken By Jesus Christ In The Bible by Nobody: 2:19pm On Jan 11, 2016
saheed63:
The Sky and the Earth on which we live on didnt create themselves.

Monstertrucks:
so we created God? He didn't create himself

So what created planet Earth? Science? What created science? Big bang theory? What created d big ball that got banged? Charles darwin's theory? What created the 1st ape?
Re: 6 Laws Broken By Jesus Christ In The Bible by Nobody: 5:26pm On Jan 11, 2016
Addicted2Women:
These are all bullshit.
Telling me how Jesus feed 1 million people with a loaf of bread and five fishes.
This was similar story they told us in primary school how the tortoise fell from heaven and cracked it's shell that's why it's shell is still in patches.

Fictional stories that never happened.

The most annoying thing is "They keep showing us a picture of an insane man" and tell us this is Jesus Christ.
Jesus was allegedly born around 1245, that's about 5 million years ago, when there was no camera.
How did you come up with a picture of a man who died 5 million years ago when there was no camera ??

Fucck out of here with that bullshit.

Pls illiterate, explain how 1245 is 5 million years ago..

And pls show me a proof he was born in 1245 contrary to the popular time and belief which the world uses to calculate date and years..

About the pictures, don't forget there were artists and painters in those days...

3 Likes

Re: 6 Laws Broken By Jesus Christ In The Bible by ikbnice(m): 5:01pm On Jan 12, 2016
Bro Seun, you suppose gimme medal for having the most liked post of all time on Nairaland. Waiting patiently for my award

1 Like

Re: 6 Laws Broken By Jesus Christ In The Bible by chiedu7: 6:44pm On Jan 12, 2016
Moslems please share with us what mohammed did
Re: 6 Laws Broken By Jesus Christ In The Bible by orisa37: 3:50am On Jan 13, 2016
He is repealling old laws and rephrasing new ones. God doesn't make laws for Himself but for His creatures. Improper and inadequate knowledge is a sin.

1 Like

Re: 6 Laws Broken By Jesus Christ In The Bible by ettaetta(m): 6:19pm On May 28, 2016
Thats why He is The King of kings and Lord of lords
Re: 6 Laws Broken By Jesus Christ In The Bible by Codes151(m): 7:23pm On Jun 07, 2016
So........................ what u saying exactly? undecided undecided undecided
Re: 6 Laws Broken By Jesus Christ In The Bible by Princewell2012(m): 8:08pm On Jun 07, 2016
Deapexboy:
ok

modify:
so this post hit FP
NL MOD's sha anything about Jesus and church hitting FP only on Sundays

FTC

Is that all you have to say, regarding this beautiful post
Re: 6 Laws Broken By Jesus Christ In The Bible by phanshark(m): 7:07pm On Jun 09, 2016
HE is the only true record breaker
Re: 6 Laws Broken By Jesus Christ In The Bible by Kennyfancy(m): 8:59am On Jun 10, 2016
Bakrabas:

u dis xtians smtyms,ok if jesus brok d law of biology tru virgin mary wat wil u say abt adam n eve dat didnt pass tru anytin...lol
concerning Adam and Eve, it was broken d 1 and ONLY, D I AM THAT I AM, KING OF KING, D 1 WHO CHANGE NT, if u believe in d mystery behind Adam then believe in Our LORD JESUS CHRIST, Pls repent and b save,
Re: 6 Laws Broken By Jesus Christ In The Bible by NancyAgolokigho(f): 12:17pm On Jun 12, 2016
And He alone can ,not only 'mend' but 'replace' every broken thing including 'broken heart. I love you Jesus.
Re: 6 Laws Broken By Jesus Christ In The Bible by rosy1992(f): 10:47am On Jun 21, 2016
Wow this is superb
Re: 6 Laws Broken By Jesus Christ In The Bible by Gift101(m): 8:58pm On Nov 15, 2016
Jesus christ is life.

1 Like

Re: 6 Laws Broken By Jesus Christ In The Bible by Nobody: 3:10pm On Nov 16, 2016
mrphysics:
state the law of physics broken by Christ.
he defied the law of gravity, ascending into heaven .no be beans

1 Like

Re: 6 Laws Broken By Jesus Christ In The Bible by eezeribe(m): 10:31pm On Mar 31, 2017
ikbnice:
In the Bible, Jesus broke some laws:

1. He first broke the law of biology by coming to this world through a virgin. If you ask a doctor they will tell you it is impossible.

2. He broke the law of chemistry by turning water to wine.

3. He broke the law of physics by walking on sea.

4. He broke the law of economics by feeding 5,000 people with just 5 loafs and 2 fishes.

5. He also disagreed to mathematics which say 1+1+1 = 3 instead he said 1+1+1 is equal to 1 ( TheTrinity ).

6. He broke the law of nature, he died and came back alive.

And He shall break any law binding you down for a miraculous turn-around for greatness. click LIKE if you believe.

You indirectly begged for likes... Your post is made of religious sentiments.
Re: 6 Laws Broken By Jesus Christ In The Bible by sekem: 10:21pm On Jun 04, 2017
No wonder they arrested and punished him severely grin

He was a serial law breaker sad
Re: 6 Laws Broken By Jesus Christ In The Bible by Hisduchess(f): 7:11pm On Jul 18, 2017
Addicted2Women:

OK
Let me believe you.
He wrote an evil book and people abide by those bullshit he wrote.
Jesus is fake.
The bible is fake.
Mohammed is fake
Hell is fake
Heaven is fake.

In Koran, Mohammed's followers are instructed to kill.
In the bible many atrocities were written, telling people to kill every first born of a certain tribe.
God killed a man because he slept with his brothers wife and refused to pour his sperm into the woman's Virgina as instructed by God.
I don't want to bring out all the atrocities in there.

And you will go to heaven after abiding by that fuccking book ??
Religion is a big scam

u probably threw away religion and its teachings so that u can be addicted to women just like ur moniker said and live ur life the way u feel.

hell is real
heaven is real too
Re: 6 Laws Broken By Jesus Christ In The Bible by Addicted2Women: 8:31pm On Jul 18, 2017
Hisduchess:

u probably threw away religion and its teachings so that u can be addicted to women just like ur moniker said and live ur life the way u feel.

hell is real
heaven is real too

Hell is real and heaven is real in your brain

Why does your God allow his children die of cancer while he sits on a golden throne in heaven watching them ??

Don't let me slap the taste out of your mouth
Re: 6 Laws Broken By Jesus Christ In The Bible by Hisduchess(f): 9:53pm On Jul 18, 2017
Addicted2Women:

Hell is real and heaven is real in your brain

Why does your God allow his children die of cancer while he sits on a golden throne in heaven watching them ??

Don't let me slap the taste out of your mouth

can't join issues with u cos am a Christian and we don't fight for our God he fights for himself.so I leave you to to him.he ll surely arrest u one day.
as for the slap u talked about, I ll just assume that u are one of those me who has no aorta of respect for women.mind ur words on social media not resorting to saying annoying words rather than coming up with constructive criticism if u have any.

as for that question u asked u first of all need to read the word of God to understand d reasons for the thing happening around u.
Re: 6 Laws Broken By Jesus Christ In The Bible by Auki: 11:18pm On Jul 18, 2017
Bakrabas:

u dis xtians smtyms,ok if jesus brok d law of biology tru virgin mary wat wil u say abt adam n eve dat didnt pass tru anytin...lol

Adam is without father or mother. Jesus is born of virgin Mary. Both are miracle but Adam creation seems more miraculous.

Worship not Adam, Jesus or any created things, worship He who created them and all things.

Respect Adam, Jesus, Mary, Muhammad, Moses, and all righteous servants of God. Worship them at your peril; scorching heat of hell to eternally dwell in.

Oh my brothers, Jesus is not your God, not son of God or partner to God nor can He rescue you from the wrath of your Creator and Jesus creator.

Your God is One God, worthy of all your efforts, worthy of all praises.

1 Like

Re: 6 Laws Broken By Jesus Christ In The Bible by Addicted2Women: 10:19pm On Jul 19, 2017
Hisduchess:

can't join issues with u cos am a Christian and we don't fight for our God he fights for himself.so I leave you to to him.he ll surely arrest u one day.
as for the slap u talked about, I ll just assume that u are one of those me who has no aorta of respect for women.mind ur words on social media not resorting to saying annoying words rather than coming up with constructive criticism if u have any.

as for that question u asked u first of all need to read the word of God to understand d reasons for the thing happening around u.

You don't want to answer the fuccking question but would want me to read the bible ??

Is it written in the bible why your fuccking God allows his children to die of cancer ??

God fights for himself ?? When he hasn't fought for his children that get slaughtered everyday ??

Your God is lame

He said he will come 6 million years ago and you retárds are still waiting for his imaginary coming ?? Bunch of low mentalities
Re: 6 Laws Broken By Jesus Christ In The Bible by Hisduchess(f): 12:50pm On Jul 21, 2017
Addicted2Women:

You don't want to answer the fuccking question but would want me to read the bible ??

Is it written in the bible why your fuccking God allows his children to die of cancer ??

God fights for himself ?? When he hasn't fought for his children that get slaughtered everyday ??

Your God is lame

He said he will come 6 million years ago and you retárds are still waiting for his imaginary coming ?? Bunch of low mentalities

advanced man please stop mentioning me when u are blaspheming God biko.

the Bible says that it is only a fool I.e a mentally retard human who says in his heart that there is no God.so u know who is the retards amongst two of us.
Re: 6 Laws Broken By Jesus Christ In The Bible by Addicted2Women: 9:20pm On Jul 21, 2017
Hisduchess:

advanced man please stop mentioning me when u are blaspheming God biko.

the Bible says that it is only a fool I.e a mentally retard human who says in his heart that there is no God.so u know who is the retards amongst two of us.

The Bible written by a gay white man

I see how retard.ed you are by thinking that a God lives in the sky
Re: 6 Laws Broken By Jesus Christ In The Bible by orunto27: 5:52am On Jul 22, 2017
1. He first broke the law of biology by coming to this world through a virgin. If you ask a doctor they will tell you it is impossible.
Those Doctors are Buffons.

2. He broke the law of chemistry by turning water to wine.
He was ordered by God, The Mother of all chemistries to do so.

3. He broke the law of physics by walking on sea.
Even The Seas and The Winds obeyed Him. He played God.

4. He broke the law of economics by feeding 5,000 people with just 5 loafs and 2 fishes.
He played God, The Provider of everything.

5. He also disagreed to mathematics which say 1+1+1 = 3 instead he said 1+1+1 is equal to 1 ( TheTrinity ).
This is 1 x 1 x 1 = 1 > 3.

6. He broke the law of nature, he died and came back alive.
He is the Resurrection. That's tne Proof.

And He shall break any law binding you down for a miraculous turn-around for greatness. click LIKE if you believe.[/b]

[/quote]
Re: 6 Laws Broken By Jesus Christ In The Bible by Joagbaje(m): 6:15am On Jul 22, 2017
INTROVERT:
OP.. your argument is flawed because most of the 'laws' weren't laws then.

the laws have always been there. not man made . only discovered
Re: 6 Laws Broken By Jesus Christ In The Bible by baike: 3:58pm On Sep 23, 2017
Gaskia:

Christ the Son of The Almighty Himself said: I CAME TO FULFIL THE LAWS....He came to fulfil the Eternal Laws of God as contained in His Father's Will from time to time and foerver:

1) On His birth, that the foetus was fomed by the ovary alone is not true. If you believe in the Creative Power of the Holy Spirit, the you will know that a male spermatozoa was caused to be involved without you knowing how. Christ would not violate His Will and Laws, He is not like a Nigerian Leader who makes the laws and violates it.

2. That you did not observe the molecular combinations and changes at the point of converting water to wine does not mean it did not happen. Pfrof Gabriel Onyibo, a Nigerian born US based scientist propounded that only one element (hydrogen) exists, other matters are derivatives or compounds of hydrogen. At the right conditions, wood could be made gold if the appropriate atoms of hydrogen are combined. What you do not see exists, just like the microbes you cannot see with your naked eyes unless you apply a microscope with the right strength. Christ caused the chemistry to occur in unimaginable speed. Chemistry was not overthrown but quickened.

3. Walking on the sea? ask those who stay in the polar regions like Norway and Sweden, they have had cause to walk on the sea depending on the state of the water...liquid or solid. Also, that Christ has the Power to cause the elements of water to come closer and support a certain weight does not imply violation of the laws of floatation. He makes the conditions for the conditions for floatation to exist.

4. Feeding 5000? Remember man shall not live by bread alone? Drink from the fountain of life? Eat and drink of my flesh and blood to remember me?
All these confirm that He fed the 5000 with the Living Word and they were filled...not material fish and loaf.

5. Trinity? The concept of Trinity does not violate the laws of arithmetis. Imagine a democracy where you have the executive , legialature and judiciary. All of them put together in harmony represent ONE GOVERNMENT. The Father, The Son and The Holy Spirit represent a Devinw Truine. They act and swing in Harmony and are One. Break a magnet into three parts and each part posseses north and south pole, join the three pieces back and you have just one north and south pole.

6. Yes Jesus Christ arose and is alive and He is Life forever but not with the earthly body.
The bible said fear not he who can destroy the flesh but not the spirit. It means the spirit of every being lives on after casting off the material body.
Some people who knew Christ 'saw' but could not recognise Christ until their eyes were open; He walked into a locked room after His resurection, He ascended but not all saw the ascension. The Bible also states that flesh and bone have nothing to do with the Kingdom of Heaven....Christ could not have passed through Heaven with flesh and bone. He did not arise with the phyaical body, dust had reunited with dust while Jesus Christ ascended to the Father and reunited with Him.
NO LAW OF GOD WAS VIOLATED, BROKEN OR OVERTHROWN BY CHRIST.

mama way born you, born you will. I thank God for her
Re: 6 Laws Broken By Jesus Christ In The Bible by MrNwaAmaikpe(m): 5:13am On Jan 08, 2018
INTROVERT:
OP.. your argument is flawed because most of the 'laws' weren't laws then.

So you are not scared to ulter that statement, can you say it in front of Amadiogha? Isi aki
Re: 6 Laws Broken By Jesus Christ In The Bible by planetzoom: 8:22am On Jan 08, 2018
Jesus is Lord
Re: 6 Laws Broken By Jesus Christ In The Bible by phemsie(m): 10:34am On Mar 03, 2018
hmmmn

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Evangelist Morris Cerullo's Last Moments With Oyedepo, Chris Oyakhilome, Enenche / Eternity Is Real! / New Photos Of Stephanie Otobo In Court As Sex Scandal Case Continues.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.