Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,106 members, 7,828,868 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:24 PM

Davido & Sophie Momodu Reconcile; See Sophie With Imade In Davido's Dad's House - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido & Sophie Momodu Reconcile; See Sophie With Imade In Davido's Dad's House (88172 Views)

White Boy Hugs Davido's Daughter, Imade In School. Davido Reacts (Pics) / Davido's Daughter, Imade In Church With Her Mum (Pics, Video) / Davido’s Dad’s Divorce: Judge Bars Journalists From Covering Case (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido & Sophie Momodu Reconcile; See Sophie With Imade In Davido's Dad's House by Nobody: 2:09pm On Jan 10, 2016
omooba969:

I know your type grin, when you are beaten @your game you turn nasty. It speaks volume of how you were raised & the environment you grew up in. I would not stoop so low to drag your parents in this because I 've risen above that. smiley

Now you see that we don't belong on the same bearing so shove your empty pride up your smelly backside ok.

Useless fvcker! cool
E pain am shaaaa.. .. Looool
No apologies
Re: Davido & Sophie Momodu Reconcile; See Sophie With Imade In Davido's Dad's House by brightnelly(f): 2:09pm On Jan 10, 2016
SHAIBULIAR:
the thing tire me o,that woman old no be small,i wonder how her toto go look like,the thing go don squeeze face with gray hair living on top

Chaiiii guy u wicked pass me ooo cheesy cheesy cheesy
How toto wey squeeze face dey be?
Re: Davido & Sophie Momodu Reconcile; See Sophie With Imade In Davido's Dad's House by 1miccza: 2:11pm On Jan 10, 2016
CFCman:

Too much alcohol and weed can make someone look way older than they are.

A close look at her would reveal that it's not really about the weed and alcohol. She's naturally Ugly...

2 Likes

Re: Davido & Sophie Momodu Reconcile; See Sophie With Imade In Davido's Dad's House by HRich(m): 2:14pm On Jan 10, 2016
ObiOmaMu:
Sophie Momodu and her babydaddy Davido have finally reconciled. And as proof this time, here's a photo of Sophie with baby Imade in Davido's father's house. It was shared online by Dele Momodu.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BAWL7rsQ8hC/
There are girls in town who are referred to as industry rats. They 've got penchant for rolling with music industry artistes & these girls are at their beck & call. These lazy girls know nothing but Kim Kardashian grin & are ready to fvck anyone or anything just to stay afloat as they only see these artistes as ATM.

Artistes who are not disciplined usually fall prey to the vices of these digital oloshos & b4 you say Jack Daniels, these chicks are already pregnant for their catch because making babies is just a means to an end. No surprise when a cute successful artiste ends up with an ugly rat because she no dey say NO grin anytime konji dey run riot for the guy body...she's always on stand by! cheesy

Advice for aspiring artistes out there, stay focused on your dream, work hard & play hard grin but be wary of these industry rats because they are nothing but distractions & dream killers!

As for Davido, all I can say is 'take heart' & see this as your cross. cool
Re: Davido & Sophie Momodu Reconcile; See Sophie With Imade In Davido's Dad's House by omooba969(m): 2:15pm On Jan 10, 2016
RavissanteDimma:

Ure a big idiot.... A chauvinist and a bigot... I'll help u point out the reasons I'm definite ure these and more.
1. kim Kardashian West can support u and ur family for ur whole lifetime and not flinch with her stores, endorsements and of course, the reality TV show.
2.u have in ur stupidity laid d blame on d girls these artists sleep with without considering if these artists are wise enough, a condom shouldn't be far away if they decide to put their long John or 'short John' to use.
I don't know why I bothered to write this epistle because I doubt if u can read coordinated English.

A condom today saves you from wahala tomorrow

@bolded,

If you refer to the trash up there as coordinated english then 'm sorry for 9ja education system. grin It's either you are not in your right senses or you played truancy while in school growing up. cool
Re: Davido & Sophie Momodu Reconcile; See Sophie With Imade In Davido's Dad's House by preciousMI1(f): 2:16pm On Jan 10, 2016
ObiOmaMu:
Sophie Momodu and her babydaddy Davido have finally reconciled. And as proof this time, here's a photo of Sophie with baby Imade in Davido's father's house. It was shared online by Dele Momodu.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BAWL7rsQ8hC/

baby Imade be like ah this drug addict is here or is it bcoz I can't talk to tell d truth?
Re: Davido & Sophie Momodu Reconcile; See Sophie With Imade In Davido's Dad's House by omooba969(m): 2:18pm On Jan 10, 2016
RavissanteDimma:

E pain am shaaaa.. .. Looool
No apologies

Low life, can I get a kiss now! kiss

Oniranu omode. cool
Re: Davido & Sophie Momodu Reconcile; See Sophie With Imade In Davido's Dad's House by SHAIBULIAR: 2:23pm On Jan 10, 2016
brightnelly:

Chaiiii guy u wicked pass me ooo cheesy cheesy cheesy
How toto wey squeeze face dey be?
omo you never see old woman toto before?ok try squeeze your mouth and see how he be for mirror na so old woman toto dey be
Re: Davido & Sophie Momodu Reconcile; See Sophie With Imade In Davido's Dad's House by snezBaba: 2:26pm On Jan 10, 2016
Dis people are just being childish while the baby's future is just negatively put on media angry That's Bad The thing that should av been settled amicably.Uncle Dele too come dey do like small pikin
Re: Davido & Sophie Momodu Reconcile; See Sophie With Imade In Davido's Dad's House by darlenese(f): 2:36pm On Jan 10, 2016
So this baby didn't enjoy breast milk

Davido loves his daughter so much that he deprived her of breast milk

Ooopps i forgot they said the breast milk was poisonous because it contained Canabis cry cry cry
Re: Davido & Sophie Momodu Reconcile; See Sophie With Imade In Davido's Dad's House by Nobody: 3:02pm On Jan 10, 2016
omooba969:

@bolded,

If you refer to the trash up there as coordinated english then 'm sorry for 9ja education system. grin It's either you are not in your right senses or you played truancy while in school growing up. cool

Hehe he.... Look at u, Al grown up n using big words lik truancy and system.. Mama is proud
Re: Davido & Sophie Momodu Reconcile; See Sophie With Imade In Davido's Dad's House by Nobody: 3:06pm On Jan 10, 2016
omooba969:

Low life, can I get a kiss now! kiss

Oniranu omode. cool

Dz wan is a bona-fide rapist.... People have no shame Sha.... PERVERT
Nairalan should try separating goats from humans....
Like I said... No apologies.... Byeeee
Re: Davido & Sophie Momodu Reconcile; See Sophie With Imade In Davido's Dad's House by omooba969(m): 3:06pm On Jan 10, 2016
RavissanteDimma:

Hehe he.... Look at u, Al grown up n using big words lik truancy and system.. Mama is proud

Olodo oshi, one-way traffic...I know your type already ok. grin

Impostor. cool
Re: Davido & Sophie Momodu Reconcile; See Sophie With Imade In Davido's Dad's House by omooba969(m): 3:10pm On Jan 10, 2016
RavissanteDimma:

Dz wan is a bona-fide rapist.... People have no shame Sha.... PERVERT
Nairalan should try separating goats from humans....
Like I said... No apologies.... Byeeee

E don dey enter body small small abi. grin

Pig! cool
Re: Davido & Sophie Momodu Reconcile; See Sophie With Imade In Davido's Dad's House by abubakaa(m): 3:11pm On Jan 10, 2016
tayebest:
Which time una go print una wedding card?? angry angry

believe me, these guyz may end up not marrying.
Re: Davido & Sophie Momodu Reconcile; See Sophie With Imade In Davido's Dad's House by vRendoh(m): 3:13pm On Jan 10, 2016
grin
Dav..... No mind my parents, no mind my friends
Sop....No mind my uncle, no mind......
Dav....sshh.I love u, let's
Sop.... U wan start...... I love u too

Welkom DaviJunior

1 Like

Re: Davido & Sophie Momodu Reconcile; See Sophie With Imade In Davido's Dad's House by Tinyemeka(m): 3:15pm On Jan 10, 2016
The baby can't even stand the sight of the mama. See how she turned face to one side.

Or is it the MaryJane tainted breath?
Re: Davido & Sophie Momodu Reconcile; See Sophie With Imade In Davido's Dad's House by cocoama(f): 3:20pm On Jan 10, 2016
Nigerians are too judgemental. Give this girl a break. Davido knew her age when he got with her so I don't understand what all the complaints are about. FYI ageing is part of life.

Some people are blessed they age well while others are not.

2 Likes

Re: Davido & Sophie Momodu Reconcile; See Sophie With Imade In Davido's Dad's House by Julie95(f): 3:20pm On Jan 10, 2016
Worwor babe
Re: Davido & Sophie Momodu Reconcile; See Sophie With Imade In Davido's Dad's House by omooba969(m): 3:31pm On Jan 10, 2016
cocoama:
Nigerians are too judgemental. Give this girl a break. Davido knew her age when he got with her so I don't understand what all the complaints are about. FYI ageing is part of life.

Some people are blessed they age well while others are not.

@bolded,

Davido was probably drunk, grin

I must mention that 'you are ageing well'. cool
Re: Davido & Sophie Momodu Reconcile; See Sophie With Imade In Davido's Dad's House by cocoama(f): 3:36pm On Jan 10, 2016
omooba969:

@bolded,

Davido was probably drunk, grin

I must mention that 'you are ageing well'. cool
The girl is not ugly anyways. Thank you smiley
Re: Davido & Sophie Momodu Reconcile; See Sophie With Imade In Davido's Dad's House by Samhetalks(m): 3:42pm On Jan 10, 2016
So, after all her braggadocious statement n even callin him(Davido) "KID", she still dey run afta am bck to bck. Abeg leave trash 4 lawma jareh.

1 Like

Re: Davido & Sophie Momodu Reconcile; See Sophie With Imade In Davido's Dad's House by omooba969(m): 3:43pm On Jan 10, 2016
cocoama:
The girl is not ugly anyways. Thank you smiley

Yw. smiley

But the babe no even fit the description IMO. cool
Re: Davido & Sophie Momodu Reconcile; See Sophie With Imade In Davido's Dad's House by cocoama(f): 3:48pm On Jan 10, 2016
omooba969:

Yw. smiley

But the babe no even fit the description IMO. cool
Well you know to each their own. Someone may think I am ugly while someone else may think I am pretty. Beauty is very subjective
Re: Davido & Sophie Momodu Reconcile; See Sophie With Imade In Davido's Dad's House by Smooyis(m): 3:52pm On Jan 10, 2016
Thank God for the reconciliation. This is how it should be. Hope they all learned one or more lessons from this.
Re: Davido & Sophie Momodu Reconcile; See Sophie With Imade In Davido's Dad's House by omooba969(m): 3:56pm On Jan 10, 2016
cocoama:
Well you know to each their own. Someone may think I am ugly while someone else may think I am pretty. Beauty is very subjective

I agree but between you & Sophie, who fine pass? smiley
Re: Davido & Sophie Momodu Reconcile; See Sophie With Imade In Davido's Dad's House by Nobody: 4:23pm On Jan 10, 2016
Who kiaz? Uuuh!
Re: Davido & Sophie Momodu Reconcile; See Sophie With Imade In Davido's Dad's House by Olasco93: 4:30pm On Jan 10, 2016
banjeezay:
Ok let me come back from church first
Do you mean Efò rìrò and some added ''ingredients'' that are uncommonly common?
Re: Davido & Sophie Momodu Reconcile; See Sophie With Imade In Davido's Dad's House by shevy45(m): 4:44pm On Jan 10, 2016
When will Don Jazzy Reconcile With Olamide?
Re: Davido & Sophie Momodu Reconcile; See Sophie With Imade In Davido's Dad's House by toprealman: 4:45pm On Jan 10, 2016
Dele mumudu is a shameless git.
Davido has no class or taste.
The world is sick!
Re: Davido & Sophie Momodu Reconcile; See Sophie With Imade In Davido's Dad's House by JustCurious: 4:56pm On Jan 10, 2016
preciousMI1:

baby Imade be like ah this drug addict is here or is it bcoz I can't talk to tell d truth?

carinmom:
I'm tired of reading all these news about David or what is he called and one useless babymama. Pls give us better news jare undecided

I don't get why there is a 'useless" babymama here. Factually, for every useless babymama, there is a more 'useless' babyfather. You all should stop attacking this lady, already. Both actors are matured enough to bear the brunt. God bless little Imade whose photograph is being so publicly shared without her consent.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Fabulous Life Of Kcee’s Brother E-money And How He Spends His Millions(pics / Hushpuppi: "I Sold Eva Water To Ice Prince" (Throwback Photo) / Dj Cuppy And Halima, Dangote's Daughter Pictured Together

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.