Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,220 members, 7,849,783 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 09:45 AM

Davido & Sophie Momodu Reconcile; See Sophie With Imade In Davido's Dad's House - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido & Sophie Momodu Reconcile; See Sophie With Imade In Davido's Dad's House (88214 Views)

White Boy Hugs Davido's Daughter, Imade In School. Davido Reacts (Pics) / Davido's Daughter, Imade In Church With Her Mum (Pics, Video) / Davido’s Dad’s Divorce: Judge Bars Journalists From Covering Case (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido & Sophie Momodu Reconcile; See Sophie With Imade In Davido's Dad's House by carinmom(f): 6:37pm On Jan 10, 2016
JustCurious:

I don't get why there is a 'useless" babymama here. Factually, for every useless babymama, there is a more 'useless' babyfather. You all should stop attacking this lady, already. Both actors are matured enough to bear the brunt. God bless little Imade whose photograph is being so publicly shared without her consent.
will u believe me if i tell you that i only got to read stuff about this Davido and his babymama here on Nairaland. In fact i didn't even know about his existence until recently much less his babymama. I don't care who they are.
Re: Davido & Sophie Momodu Reconcile; See Sophie With Imade In Davido's Dad's House by Mattex001(m): 8:05pm On Jan 10, 2016
she looks so innocent tho.....make dem kukuma marry each other sef
Re: Davido & Sophie Momodu Reconcile; See Sophie With Imade In Davido's Dad's House by 3rdlegxxx(m): 8:05pm On Jan 10, 2016
sugarvallly:
we girls no dey gree close kpekus for rich guy,sophia u see your life?
ok this got me, like seriously you are right but then again you area a girl, anyways good to see a blunt, honest good bad girl say the truth wink i see you, happy new week ahead

2 Likes

Re: Davido & Sophie Momodu Reconcile; See Sophie With Imade In Davido's Dad's House by Gmart22: 8:38pm On Jan 10, 2016
PissedOffWeed:
grin
The baby seems to be avoiding her sef........
Sophia : my imade come now.....am your dad ummh sorry mum.....
Imade : abegi..... Every smoking was a hit....back to back ...from cannabis to indian hemp to SK......yet no remorse...! Fu*k that shii......iyalaya anybody.....oti daddy davido take over!
Davido's voice echoes from a dark corner......
****egbon sophia.....if you want Imade's love, come and take it**** tongue
Re: Davido & Sophie Momodu Reconcile; See Sophie With Imade In Davido's Dad's House by naphcoco(m): 8:54pm On Jan 10, 2016
There two categories of THINKERS- those that think before they act(wise) and, those that act before they think(fools). Where would you categorize the Adelekes? The former or the latter?
Re: Davido & Sophie Momodu Reconcile; See Sophie With Imade In Davido's Dad's House by Georgeray: 9:09pm On Jan 10, 2016
tayebest:
Which time una go print una wedding card?? angry angry
abi laminate...lol
Re: Davido & Sophie Momodu Reconcile; See Sophie With Imade In Davido's Dad's House by maum: 9:17pm On Jan 10, 2016
I thought Dele Momodu was interested in politics, even ran for presidency - can you imagine? - at some point.
But does he want to be recognised as a future political candidate regarding national matters or candidate for President of social news, life blogger and entertainment matters?
Re: Davido & Sophie Momodu Reconcile; See Sophie With Imade In Davido's Dad's House by Kbraims(m): 9:32pm On Jan 10, 2016
Pls enuf of dis topic
Re: Davido & Sophie Momodu Reconcile; See Sophie With Imade In Davido's Dad's House by omooba969(m): 10:40pm On Jan 10, 2016
carinmom:

will u believe me if i tell you that i only got to read stuff about this Davido and his babymama here on Nairaland. In fact i didn't even know about his existence until recently much less his babymama. I don't care who they are.

Now you care because you ve passed comment on their palaver already. smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido & Sophie Momodu Reconcile; See Sophie With Imade In Davido's Dad's House by omooba969(m): 10:42pm On Jan 10, 2016
Mattex001:
she looks so innocent tho.....make dem kukuma marry each other sef

Marry wetin? undecided

Na beans? grin
Re: Davido & Sophie Momodu Reconcile; See Sophie With Imade In Davido's Dad's House by Forwetinnah: 11:17pm On Jan 10, 2016
Lol...now he's " grandpa" Adeleke, Dele Momodu's one funny guy who isn't acting his Age. Whats all this social media stunt about? i thought he called them abductors? And when an elderly man dares to tell him the truth about his Niece...he went on and on about how the man called his UK line for help and didn't get a response. I share the old man's sentiments, does that mean I called his Oduduwa line for help and got no response too? Some people hate truth.
Davido..make sure she doesn't get that car and 1million naira!! Use your connections to get her a well paid job..that's if the lazy geeh is ready to work undecided
Re: Davido & Sophie Momodu Reconcile; See Sophie With Imade In Davido's Dad's House by Nobody: 12:34am On Jan 11, 2016
blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah
Re: Davido & Sophie Momodu Reconcile; See Sophie With Imade In Davido's Dad's House by Nobody: 12:35am On Jan 11, 2016
blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah check out my new upcoming post ***Everytime before sex we argue whether to turn the light on(advice pls)*****
i sabi post rubbish oh!
Re: Davido & Sophie Momodu Reconcile; See Sophie With Imade In Davido's Dad's House by Nobody: 7:53am On Jan 11, 2016
wat was savido thinking? This sophie is ugleee
Re: Davido & Sophie Momodu Reconcile; See Sophie With Imade In Davido's Dad's House by Phobia1: 9:50am On Jan 11, 2016
Addicted2Women:
This goat face.
How is Davido attracted to ugly ghost ??
Gold dey her pusssy ??
u nid see her on make-up. u too go like her. Me sef no knw say shes so ugly like dis sef. nd old too

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Temmie Ovwasa Ybnl Princess' New Look - Pictures / The Fabulous Life Of Kcee’s Brother E-money And How He Spends His Millions(pics / Hushpuppi: "I Sold Eva Water To Ice Prince" (Throwback Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.