Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,527 members, 7,823,297 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:16 AM

..... - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ..... (4190 Views)

My Girlfriend Deceived Me That "She Was Not A Virgin" / I Spent N35k On Her, She Deceived Me With Makeup - Guy Cries Out After A Date / "Dear Nice Guy, I Wasn’t Ready For You Before, But I Am Now" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ..... by NemzySeries(m): 3:05pm On Jan 10, 2016
sum guys sef can Bleep up pass nepa......see me here waiting 4 job & sum1 I wasting an opportunity as if itz everyday 1 wakes up to a financially beautiful woman who's ready to pull her man to d very best of d pinacle........@ dis lvl I dunt even want a woman's money sef, jst gimme a gud job & see if I wunt make u purge wit d goodies of life
Re: ..... by Swissheart(f): 3:10pm On Jan 10, 2016
There is nothing more to add because he came into your life to have his taste of you financially and emotionally. The heart of man (human) is evil, no one can predict it. Take up your cross, try let it pass because there is little or nothing you can do that won't amount to you paying evil for evil + it has made you wiser.
Re: ..... by missyadorable(f): 3:39pm On Jan 10, 2016
Easiest way to mess up a Nigerian girl? Just whisper MARRIAGE...and she is 21+,i bet you she will go extra mile to sacrifice ALL to you and throw away her common sense!

Besides,the best place to meet a lady and deceive her is at a wedding ceremony
Re: ..... by ladycomfort(f): 3:47pm On Jan 10, 2016
Stop struggling with a man. Ladies, date or marry a ready made man. undecided
Re: ..... by erabe(m): 4:39pm On Jan 10, 2016
[quote author=Carowline post=41833555]Lying even on Sunday. Fear God.

Bloggers, fear God!
Lol
Re: ..... by JuliansBlog: 4:49pm On Jan 10, 2016
Re: ..... by JuliansBlog: 4:54pm On Jan 10, 2016
Re: ..... by sosiq: 7:49pm On Jan 10, 2016
Sept20:
We all learn from our mistakes

P.S, I didn't read shiit!
wow sound very much Lyk MA bea, shanny, miss u die##

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Reply I Got When I Jokingly Told A Female Friend I Was Gonna Take Her Out. / 18 Pictures Showing That The World Is Not Such A Messed Up Place. / Muscle Thread (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.