Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,063 members, 7,810,963 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:36 PM

..... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ..... (4180 Views)

My Girlfriend Deceived Me That "She Was Not A Virgin" / I Spent N35k On Her, She Deceived Me With Makeup - Guy Cries Out After A Date / "Dear Nice Guy, I Wasn’t Ready For You Before, But I Am Now" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

..... by JuliansBlog: 7:38am On Jan 10, 2016

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ..... by maverickdude(m): 7:39am On Jan 10, 2016
Dis story too much
Re: ..... by Carowline(f): 7:39am On Jan 10, 2016
Lying even on Sunday. Fear God.

Bloggers, fear God!

1 Like

Re: ..... by INTROVERT(f): 7:40am On Jan 10, 2016
brb
Re: ..... by JuliansBlog: 7:42am On Jan 10, 2016
Re: ..... by Arbiola(f): 7:43am On Jan 10, 2016
someday mesef would lie sweet lie like this

1 Like

Re: ..... by maverickdude(m): 7:43am On Jan 10, 2016
JuliansBlog:

I'm trying to modify it as this is my first time of posting on this forum
Do so pls
Re: ..... by Nobody: 7:53am On Jan 10, 2016
We all learn from our mistakes
P.S, I didn't read shiit!

1 Like

Re: ..... by FunnyDude(m): 7:54am On Jan 10, 2016
Because you are zombie.Hope sex is not involve also.
Re: ..... by fbtowner(m): 7:55am On Jan 10, 2016
that is called local yahoo yahoo. scam everywhere

thats one of the reasons my relationship fails. I'm too intelligent and d illusion of love cant overcome my intelligence.

most if not everything about this world is about money.

now to those ppl asking why the whites still pays our yahoo guys on dating scam. here is a Nigerian falling victim ooo

the lady have two option. let it go or pay him back. its your choice. but I will say. let it go. he was just smatter that. you

2 Likes

Re: ..... by Mologi(m): 7:56am On Jan 10, 2016
This is super story......Wale Adenuga productions

1 Like

Re: ..... by duullie88(m): 7:58am On Jan 10, 2016
Even if its a lie or not...sh*t like dis happen, d@ y I always feel for women cos dey have errtin to loose in a relationship and giving your heart to sum1 u barely know is just stupid bt still courageous...
Re: ..... by Nobody: 7:59am On Jan 10, 2016
Mehn, too long
Re: ..... by festyalias2baba(m): 8:00am On Jan 10, 2016
You be lion
Re: ..... by IamLEGEND1: 8:00am On Jan 10, 2016
too much story.
Re: ..... by cruzita(f): 8:11am On Jan 10, 2016
too much story on a Sunday morning is not good for my soul.I'm outta here
Re: ..... by Silentnoise(m): 8:16am On Jan 10, 2016
The guy in question is a con not just to you but to the numerous ladies he receives calls from.. I detest lazy guys.. I don't think I can proudly take a dime from a woman I'm dating....i never did
Re: ..... by donholy28(m): 8:17am On Jan 10, 2016
after reading ave come to d conclusion that d girl is a fool and d guy is a yahoo boy
Re: ..... by Richardonald(m): 8:21am On Jan 10, 2016
The guy looks might have attract you, becuz have not seen a lady who wil spend so much on a guy without something about it, well the guy scammed u but he didn't did it alot..thank God u caught him in time he could have finished your bank

1 Like

Re: ..... by Nobody: 8:55am On Jan 10, 2016
Errrm op, what other advice do you need again? You've drawn a conclusion already. Run!

1 Like

Re: ..... by pesty100(m): 9:49am On Jan 10, 2016
Some people don't just see the writing on the. Wall clearly till they are in dip shiiit

2 Likes

Re: ..... by CertifiedFreak(m): 10:09am On Jan 10, 2016
Probably came across to him as being needy. A con would feast on that till he leeches totally.

Now you're back to ur original status quo, still no boyfriend, ur heart's in a mess and ur bank and back account's worse for the wear.
Re: ..... by Nobody: 10:16am On Jan 10, 2016
You would not have spent a dime on him if he had not promised you marriage.He is a scam.Quit asap.
Re: ..... by missKiffy(f): 10:28am On Jan 10, 2016
She allowed herself to be scammed, deres notin wrong in helping ur guy financially at least once or twice but wen he keeps asking for money all the time, just knw that you don turn maga
Re: ..... by numtums(m): 10:36am On Jan 10, 2016
Wanna park well...before I can read this
Re: ..... by virud: 10:40am On Jan 10, 2016
If.I say.make I.talk now, my comment fit long pass the original post. But, nevertheless, my two cent....

Being in a relationship with a lying partner isn't much fun – and that’s putting it lightly. After a while, mistrust develops, as do other emotions such as bitterness and anger. It’s hard to understand why your partner lies to you, since this was the person you vowed to love, honor and trust – the same vows your lying spouse made to you when he continually approached you for a relationship.

It’s one thing if he’s lying to avoid embarrassment for himself, and it’s quite another if he’s trying to protect you from pain. Knowing his motive is crucial to knowing how to respond – and whether and how to forgive the lies.

The obvious question is : 'Why did he lie? why was he deceitful? '
Here, let me summarize why people would want to / actually tell a lie.

1 - First, someone lies because they have something to hide.
2- Second, someone lies because they feel they can—it works for them.
3- Third, someone lies because they believe they have a right to lie.
4- Finally, habitual liars lie because of serious character problems.

It would (I believe) be in your best interest to dutifully find out why your partner lied to you. Though, it might seem clear/obvious at the moment , you should still think a little about it. Then base your decision on your findings. No one should help you decide. ITS YOURS TO MAKE.

1 Like

Re: ..... by ebyoma(f): 11:13am On Jan 10, 2016
Reading this story, I was really pissed angry
How could she let herself be blinded by the so called love that she couldn't see the writing on the wall?

Anyways the deed has been done, she should just count her loss and move on..
Leave the guy for karma. He'll never go unpunished.

JuliansBlog:
I put my phone on record and left the room. He became free and spoke at will.

BTW, I think I've learnt something from this!!! grin

3 Likes

Re: ..... by virud: 11:42am On Jan 10, 2016
A SUMMARY OF THE ORIGINAL POST..

See how the whole game began...Not enough reason to start a relationship...
i decided to give it a try, as i was 27 without a man to call my own.

Fraud Alert...
he wanted to join his friend in car importation business and that they needed to check his account profile. He requested i helped in funding his account every month and that he promises not to withdraw any money i put in but will transfer to me whenever i needed the money. He said there was already a lady banker who was willing to help but that she wanted sex and relationship which he refused. I sat there looking at this guy and it dawned on me i must have been scammed all along all in the name of love.

The popular marriage cliche worked on you..Big time..
He said he wanted a relationship that would lead to marriage as he wanted to settle down soon.

He was always requesting...You kept ON satisfying his every wish, its only natural that he'd come back for more...
Nothing bad in its entirety anyways, after all, blessed is the hand that giveth than the hand that taketh. but you ought to understand that you were in a relationship that COULD lead to marriage, you were not in a MARRIAGE.

He requested for my number which i gave him

Since he told me business was bad and the chips were low. I did the calling. We would spend 1-2 hours talking each day just to maintain the long distance relationship.
This is a red flag, he was never interested.

Since he was still staying with parent and i was staying with family. We decided to book an hotel for our next meeting. He came and we spoke at length. He complained how bad business had been and how he had used up all his savings and that even his phones were not in good condition. Anyway, i ended up paying hotel bills throughout the duration we stayed, bought him a new phone, bought things he said he needed and[b] gave him money to return[/b]. At his departure, i had spent nothing less than a hundred thousand naira.

After sometime, he phoned me to say he needed money to replace some of machines that were faulty. i should help so business could be fair. As i thought we had a future together, i paid in money to his account for the machine replacement.

He said the distant was creating void between us. That i should get my personal accommodation so we could spend more time together. I said will that make it work? He said yes.

I got an apartment and furnished it

Conclusion

Prior to this time. He was always receiving numerous phone calls from ladies on every occassion of our meeting and whenever i asked. He said they were mere friends.

This guy had a girlfriend well known to his family and friends whom he wanted to marry and here i was making sacrifices for a relationship i thought existed.

I played the recording for him to hear and atleast give me explanations why he did what he did. He simply took his things and left and since then i never heard from him.

[s]Madame, use your tongue count your teeth, after that come back and tell me how many you counted.[/s]

I played the recording for him to hear and atleast give me explanations why he did what he did.
Click LIKE if you think the guy doesn't deserve a second chance...After all, you haven't heard his own side of the story.
Click SHARE if you think the guy does deserve a second chance..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ..... by Oche211(m): 12:03pm On Jan 10, 2016
Lala....abeg come nd see dasuki wife (ehnn.., sorry, i mean dasuki female). Always giving, sharing nd dashing.
Re: ..... by Jidalli007: 12:24pm On Jan 10, 2016
Some people are just heartless
Re: ..... by demzylahot(m): 2:14pm On Jan 10, 2016
missKiffy:
She allowed herself to be scammed, deres notin wrong in helping ur guy financially at least once or twice but wen he keeps asking for money all the time, just knw that you don turn maga
wife material alert
Re: ..... by Nobody: 2:59pm On Jan 10, 2016
F

(1) (2) (Reply)

,, / You Ever Have That Sister That Will Always Frown At Your Girlfriend. / 10 Romantic Things To Do With Your Lover After Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.